Marcie

Story Info
Interesting times in New Orleans.
7.2k words
4.61
57.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers

I had not been to New Orleans in twenty years but two days there and it felt like home again. I was back at one of my favorite old haunts, a small local bar on a side street not far from the French Quarter.

The tourist passed by the small alley like street on their way to and from the Quarter. Little did they know that they were passing up the true New Orleans for the commercial part, the real Jazz jam sessions for the put on. The real color and people for the styled and acted.

It was a Friday afternoon. I order a beer at the bar and then looked for a place to sit. There was a small table with two chairs in the back corner that were empty. I headed that way.

As I crossed the room, a hand on my arm stopped me. "You don't want to sit back there all alone," the large black man who had stopped me said with a big white toothy grin. "Come sit with us and have some fun. Sitting alone is for old folks who have to many memories and to little time."

I chuckled and said, "Old, I'm getting fast and memories I have aplenty. Now time, that is a subject of debate, what is to much and what is to little?"

"A philosopher of the old school," the man said as he indicated a chair across from him. "I'm Maurice, this is my main lady Marcie, and that's my brother by the same mother John."

I nodded to each one as he made the introductions. "I'm Randy but my friends call me Tex." I said, as I moved around and sat down between Marcie and John.

"Then you're from Texas?" John asked.

"No, I'm from Louisiana originally but I do live over there now."

"Then why do they call you Tex?" Marcie asked.

I grinned at her as I replied, "Being called Louise started to many fights." Everyone laughed. "Actually, it started with an online handle and kind of spread."

"Yeah, nicknames do kind of get out of hand, don't they." John said with a grin as he looked at his brother.

"Don't even go there," Maurice said with a laugh. "It's taken me twenty years to outlive that."

"So what brings you to New Orleans?" Marcie asked to change the subject.

"I lived here for a while back in the mid sixties. I had to go to Pensacola for business, saw the sign on the way back and decided to take a vacation for a few days. Thought I would visit a few old friends and a few old haunts."

"I take it that this is one of your old haunts," Maurice said.

I nodded. "I used to play a horn over at one of Al Hurts places back then and this was our days off watering hole."

"You're a musician then?" John asked.

"Not any more, to many broken knuckles and busted lips. I was a little too crazy when I was younger and never gave any thought to the consequences."

"Weren't we all," Maurice said softly. "Young and crazy, that is."

Marcie and John looked at him sharply. To change the subject, I said, "It seems all my friends from back then have moved on or moved up and didn't leave a forwarding address."

"This town is like that. Tourists come, tourists go, and the rest that live here just wander off. Those that ain't blown away by hurricanes," John said still watching his brother.

"Yeah, it looks like that thing tore this town up pretty bad. The repairs and rebuilding looks good though. This area and the Quarter seemed to have faired pretty good."

Maurice grinned and said, "This place will never die. The old voodoo protects it."

I lifted my beer and toasted, "To New Orleans, may she live forever." The other three clinked bottles with me.

We drained our beers and Maurice stood up. "Time for another round," he said as he made a circling gesture with his finger over the table at the bartender.

"So, how long has it been since you lived here in Louisiana?" John asked.

"When did they vote gambling in over here?" I asked.

"Ninety two, I think." Maurice replied thoughtfully. "Or was it ninety three."

"Anyway, they voted it in and I sold my club a few months later. I moved to Texas before the first of the year when it went into affect. I heard the bar closed by Valentine's Day. I haven't been back much, since."

"Yeah, gambling brought in a few jobs but it sure has screwed up more lives than it fixed," John said nodding.

"If it had stayed on the boats like it was supposed to, things might have been good but as usually, they let it get out of hand," Maurice said.

"It sure killed the bar business. I'm surprised this place is still here."

John laughed. "This place will be here when hell freezes over."

"That's only because the devil drinks here on Sunday," Maurice said with a big grin.

"Up in the northern half of the state, where I'm from, they close all the bars on Sunday."

"They have no sense of history up there. Down here we drink on Sunday and party to the good old times," John said as he slid back to make room for the waitress to slid a beer tray onto the table.

I held out a twenty. "My round, since I'm the guest," I said with a grin at Maurice.

He grinned back. "You ain't too bad for a white boy," he said with an exaggerated accent.

I looked at my arms quickly and laid one over by Marcie's dark mahogany arm. "I'm white? When the hell did that happen?" I asked in mock horror. "I knew all them damned showers couldn't be good for me."

Everyone laughed. After a moment, Marcie leaned over and sniffed at my shoulder. "He does smell pretty good." She leaned over toward Maurice and wrinkled her nose. "I wish I could say the same for you."

"Hey now, I worked my ass off all day. What do you expect, roses? A tugboat ain't no gardening job."

Marcie grinned and leaned over to kiss him on his shoulder. "I'll scrub you back for you later, among other things," she whispered in a low sultry voice.

"Now, that's more like it. When are we leaving?" Maurice said with a grin.

"He ain't pussy whipped at all," John said with a laugh.

You're just jealous you can't find you no main squeeze," Maurice shot back.

"Aren't we all," I said with a grin and a sly glance at Marcie.

"Hey now, you better quit bird dogging on my girl, ya hear." Maurice said with a grin at me and a wink at Marcie.

"I've never been around dark skinned ladies much and very few light skinned ones that are anywhere near as beautiful as your lady."

"Listen to him lay it on," John said with a laugh.

"He does have a way with words, now don't he," Marcie whispered with a grin and a wink at me.

Maurice grinned at Marcie and said, "He is right though, you are one beautiful and lusty lady."

"He didn't say anything about lusty," Marcie whispered.

"That's cause he don't know you like I do. If he did, he'd have put it first, at the top of the list."

"No, I wouldn't. I'd be dead. If she didn't kill me, you would," I said with a laugh.

"I've never killed nobody in my life," Marcie said and then added, "There's been a few who thought they had died by the time I turned them loose." She was smiling at Maurice as she said that last.

"Don't be tell no lies now," Maurice said as he grinned back at Marcie.

Talking to me, John said, "You just be careful around the sisters down here. They'll pinch that little white dick of yours off and use it for a toothpick." He laughed at his own joke and took a long pull on his beer.

Looking at his brother, Maurice said, "You're one to be talking about toothpicks."

"Hey, now," John said, "Lets not go and get personal here."

Marcie laughed and whispered, "It must run in the family."

Maurice looked at her and lifted one eyebrow. "Ten inches of rock hard dick ain't no toothpick."

"When did you cut two inches off that thing?" John asked with a grin.

"Cut two inches off, I'm wondering where he borrowed the two inches he added," Marcie added with a laugh.

Maurice looked across the table at me and frowned. "Do you see what I put up with around here? No respect, no respect at all."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Hey, don't look at me, I'm just the token white boy with the small dick." Everyone laughed.

Maurice was down to a grin as he said, "You are pretty cool. Maybe Marcie can fix you up with one of her friends."

Marcie gave him a sly grin. "Who said I might not want to keep him for myself? I ain't never tried any white bread myself, ya know."

"You'd hurt the man. Get him someone smaller and safer, someone he can try out his training wheels on." Maurice said with a chuckle.

Marcie laughed and shook her head. "You're crazy and I love ya for it."

Maurice nodded and winked at her.

*****

The afternoon turned into evening, which turned into the night. A jazz jam session started somewhere along the way and was going strong by the time all four of us decided that we'd had enough to drink. As I got ready to leave, John spent ten minutes trying to show me a handshake.

I never got it right and ended up distracted by Marcie's hand on my elbow. "Where are you staying?" She asked over the loud crowd and the music.

"I've got a room at a motel out by the airport."

"How are you getting there?" Maurice asked from behind Marcie.

"A cab, I guess. I hadn't thought about it until now."

"Finding a cab down here at this time of night will be impossible," Maurice told me. "You might find one over on the edge of the Quarter but it's not safe for a white boy at night between here and there."

"I can take him over to Hotel Square," John said.

Maurice shook his head. "He can stay with us. There no need for you to walk all the way over there and back."

"Whatever floats your boat," John said as he hugged Marcie good night. His hands remained on her ass for a second afterwards and he winked at her. She grinned back and winked.

Maurice slapped his brothers nearest hand and said, "Hey, watch it, watch it. Don't be fingerprinting up the junk in the trunk."

John laughed as he turned to hug his brother. Afterwards he grabbed a half full beer off the table and headed for the door.

Marcie and I followed Maurice as we head for the door also. I was behind Marcie and my eyes would not stay off the swivel of her ass and the sway of her hips as she walked. There was some damned fine junk in her trunk.

*****

Maurice and Marcie lived in a small shotgun house about three blocks from the bar, down toward the levee. From the outside, you could see where it had been remodeled from the hurricane. There was a new porch across the front. The insides were cozy and nicely furnished.

The living room was divided from the bedroom and bathroom, which was divided from the kitchen, one behind the other. All the doors lined up down the middle of the house, from the front door to the back. You could shoot a shotgun in the front door and it would go out the back without hitting anything.

Marcie got three beers while Maurice went to get a shower. I ended up sitting on the couch with Marcie in a reclining chair across from me. The recliner was the old-fashioned rocker type. She had her legs spread wide, one on each side of the footrest.

She pointed her toes on one foot and used them to rock slowly. Her long flared skirt was pulled up above mid thigh and she had it pulled down in the middle covering her sex. I could see her long beautiful legs all the way to her hips on either side.

Sipping her beer, she watched my face. After a moment, she smiled and asked, "You like my legs?"

"They are beautiful, long and graceful." I replied.

"Want to see more?" She asked as she moved her free hand to her stomach and slowly slid it down to cover her sex. My eyes followed her hand and when it stopped, I nodded.

When I nodded she laughed and whispered, "Be careful, I might just show you something that bites."

I licked my lips and glanced up at her face to see if she was joking. She laughed and stood up straddling the footrest. My eyes got wide as she whipped her peasant blouse off over her head. Her breasts were large but firm and stood out from her chest well. There was a three-inch very dark puffy looking circle on the end of each one.

I licked my lips again out of reflex. Marcie grinned at me and dropped the blouse in her chair. Her dark hands came up to brush the lighter colored palms over her nipples. She shivered as she did, her eyes still on me. She flicked a fingernail against each nipple and they grew larger.

A moment later, she pulled the waistband of her long flared skirt up to the bottom of her breasts and then slowly up over them. The hem of her skirt was mid thigh as she pushed the front of it between her thighs and sat back down. She held the dress between her legs as she leaned back and started to rock with her toes again.

I took a shuddery breath and sighed. "Beautiful, just beautiful," I whispered with a touch of awe in my voice.

Marcie took a sip of her beer and smiled.

"Are you teasing the white boy?" Maurice asked from the darkened doorway of the bedroom.

Marcie giggled and nodded. "I sure am and he's loving every second of it."

"You'd better be careful, them white boys bite."

Marcie laughed and looked away from my eyes for the first time since her hands had slid down her belly earlier. Looking at Maurice she whispered, "And just how is that a problem? You bite from time to time and you know how I love that."

Maurice looked at me and grinned. "I have an idea that this one might bite and bite and then bite some more."

Marcie shivered and looked at me. "Is that a fact," she whispered softly. "Do you bite Tex?"

My eyes went from Marcie to Maurice. He was still grinning and nodded once as I looked at him. Looking back at Marcie I nodded. "I've been known to nibble a lot and to bite if the lady likes that," I whispered. If I had not been half drunk, I would have never been so bold with Maurice standing there.

Marcie looked at Maurice. He nodded to her. She grinned and wiggled down in the chair until her ass was right on the edge of the seat. She dropped one hand to the side of the chair and lowered the footrest while the other one slowly gathered the cloth of her skirt up.

Slowly her smoothly shaven sex came into view. Her outer lips and mound were slightly darker than the surrounding skin but the edges of those lips were lighter. I couldn't help licking my lips as her pussy lips slowly parted to show a bright pink slit.

It was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. My eyes were on Marcie's pussy and her eyes were on my face. In a soft whisper she said, "I only like it rough once I get to the point I can't hold it back any longer."

I glanced up at her face. She smiled and flexed her hips invitingly. I scooted forward, dropped to my knees, and crawled the five feet to her chair. She whimpered softly in anticipation as my head came even with her wide spread knees.

I paused with my face less than six inches from her pussy and glanced toward the doorway where Maurice stood. He wasn't there. I looked up at Marcie and he stood behind her chair. His big hands were massaging her breasts through the material of her skirt. Marcie was breathing faster and looking at me.

I wasn't sure what the deal was but Maurice seemed to be cool with it. Without further hesitation, I took a long lick up across one silky smooth outer lip and back down the other. Marcie whimpered softly the whole time my tongue was touching her skin.

Her skin tasted sweet and salty at the same time with a musky overtone. I had not been sure what to expect but she didn't taste much different from any other woman I had licked. I took another lick but this one was up the center of her slit. Marcie let out a deep moan and flexed her hips up as my tongue brushed her clit.

I had seen a few clits that were pea sized but this one was as big as the end of my little finger and hot pink. I circled it and then rolled it around with my tongue. Marcie gasped and then groaned deeply, raising her feet to rest her heels on the edge of the chair. I ran my tongue down her slit and circled her opening.

"Oh yes!" she whispered sharply as I stabbed my tongue into her hot juicy depths. Her flavor filled my mouth. It was spicy and sweet with an earthy overtone. I wiggled my tongue deeper, which brought a groan from her.

I love to eat pussy and took my time eating hers. I alternated up and down between her clit and her opening building her orgasm higher and higher. Once I dipped down and teased her anus with the tip of my tongue. She gave out with a growling shout and flexed her hips wildly for a few seconds.

"I'd be careful there, her backside is extremely sensitive and drives her wilder than shit," Maurice whispered.

I glanced up in time to see him drop the towel he had around his waist. His dick fell forward and brushed Marcie's full lips. She moaned and sucked on the head. His dick was half again as big around and three inches longer than mine was. With a grin, I tried to stab my tongue into Marcie's asshole.

She tried to yell around the meat in her mouth but only a muffled mumble came out as she swallowed half of Maurice's dick. Maurice groaned softly, his hips moving back and forth slowly. Marcie was whining loudly as she put one hand on my head and grabbed Maurice's dick with the other.

I tongued her ass for a few seconds more and then stuffed my tongue in her pussy and wiggled it around wildly. She humped her hips as I did, another muffled yell coming from around the dick in her mouth. I kept it up until her hips slowed.

Licking my way upward, I paused and sucked on her long thin inner lips. I spend time sucking and nibbling gently on them. I could see her belly jerking and trembling as I did. I took a moment to spread them out on either side of her slit, just using my tongue.

I lifted my head to admire the beauty of my handy work. Maurice was pinching and twisting her nearest nipple as she sucked his dick. Her head moved in counterpoint to his hips, her lips would cover almost two thirds of his dick each time. I wondered what those soft full lips would feel like on my dick.

Her hand fluttering on my head made me smile before I sucked in one inner lip and chewed it gently. Her hips fluttered when I did, so I chewed a little harder. She moaned and lifted her hips, pressing her sex to my face. I released that thin strip of flesh and sucked in the other.

This one I chewed a little harder. Marcie gasped loudly and then moaned deeply. I paused and sucked both lips in and chewed roughly on them. Marcie gave out with a muffled yell and pulled my head tighter to her sex as she pressed upward with her hips.

I had one hand on her hip and one on the edge of the chair for support. I moved the one on the chair over and ran a fingertip up and down the crack of her ass. My fingernail teasing the tight bud of her anus made her yell even louder and flex her hips. The fingertip pressed and relaxed against the opening when she did.

Between my chewing on her tender inner lips and my fingertip in her asshole, Marcie was not sure which way to move. I let her inner lips slowly slip from between my teeth as I pressed my finger deeper in her ass. She gave out with a quivering whimpering moan as her hips started to shake.

I latched onto her clit and sucked on it. She yelled and then jerked as my finger went deeper into her ass. Her hips trembled but she did not move. When I flicked my tongue back and forth over her clit and sawed the finger in and out of her ass, she came unglued.

She yelled, swallowed Maurice to the hilt, and flexed her hips wildly. I fucked her ass with my finger and held onto her clit as I fluttered my tongue lightly and quickly back and forth over it. She was coming like mad. Her stomach jerked and I could feel a slippery fluid on my finger, which allowed it to move faster and deeper in her ass.

If it hadn't been for Maurice's dick, she would have yelled loud enough to wake the neighbors. From the way Maurice was moaning, she was working his dick over really well. Her hand slapping at my head finally made me abandon her clit. I went back to tongue fucking her sweet juicy pussy. Her hips took up a slow steady rocking as I did.

TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers
12