Margaret's Dichotomy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men grunted and groaned and their strong bodies moved in unison. Sweat dripped from Paul's furrowed brow onto Margaret's pretty round face and she licked her lips tasting his salty essence.

"Fuck me hard boys," Margaret pleaded. Her body was shaking and her mind was aflutter. She squeezed her big breasts hard and pinched her engorged nipples sending jolts of painful pleasure coursing through her jiggling body. Her eyes closed and she cried out as another intense orgasm rocked her exhausted body.

Paul felt his climax building quickly from the myriad of stimuli. Tyrod's big dick stroked his prostate with each thrust and Margaret's pussy clenched rhythmically, milking his throbbing dick. His body tensed and he passed the point of no return. His hot seed pumped into Paul's ass and he grunted like an angry ape.

Tyrod pulled his cock from Paul's ass and Margaret rolled onto her belly with a pillow under her hips. She knew from experience that the best position for her to enjoy anal sex was face down and ass up. Plus she knee how much Ty liked her ass. He poured copious amounts of lube into the crack of her fat round ass.

His cock slid into her and she groaned from the pleasure and pain. He paused deep and then thrust hard. His pace was frenetic and his breathing was erratic.

"Oh god," Tyrod groaned. His cock grew bigger and harder in the moments before he ejaculated in Margaret's tight lubricated ass and he buried it balls deep as it erupted like an active volcano, spewing hot seed into her bowls while she howled like a wolf.

Margaret spent her Sunday dressed in her most conservative dress. She wore a large nude underwire bra to support her huge tits, as she always did to Sunday service but she wore no panties. Her pussy and ass were both tender and raw from her night with Paul and Ty and her mind replayed the previous nights events on a near constant loop keeping her moist and wanton. Ty was a fling, but one she hope to make a regular participant in her sex life. She liked the chemistry between the three of them and she loved watching his big black dick sliding deep into Paul's ass. She was a paradox wrapped up in a riddle. A sex addict with no desire to change as long as no one got hurt.

12