Margaritaville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane almost passed out from the vision before him. Another man was about to fuck his beautiful wife. He was going to watch as another man's fat cock burried itself into his precious wife's pussy. His dreams were about to come true. He was dizzy with lust.

Joey's shaft's purple veins swelled as the burning head sought entrance to her vagina. Pressing against her, the swollen head stretched her tightness, ready to enter the hot wet channel.

Ann's eyes widened and her lips drew tight as she felt Joey's cock at her entrance. She looked over to her husband for reassurance. She groaned in pleasure as Joey's cock pushed harder against her.

Shane sat on the loveseat, watching another man's cock stretching his wife's vagina opening. He listened to her groans of pleasure as another man's cock was about to force its way into his loving wife. His heart pounded in his chest. He leaned forward and grabbed at her tit and sqeezed.

A tear ran down Ann's cheek, knowing this moment would change their lives forever.

Joey slowly pushed a little harder into her, spreading the tight walls of her vagina. He could feel his heartbeat pulsing in his cock as stopped and waited for her tight vagina to accept him.

Shane bent and kissed his wife's lips passionately, letting her know everything was okay.

Shane moved from the seat towards the other end of the ottoman. He lifted Anne's head into his lap, his hard cock pointing upward against her cheek. He reached down and tugged at her nipples.

With his wife's head on his lap, Ann and Shane both had a perfect view as the brown cock pushed into her opening.

All three of them moaned at the same time as Joey drove fully into her belly.

Joey started slowly making short strokes. Ann felt a slight suction as Joey withdrew, and then he filled her emptiness completely again. A small tremor quaked through the walls of her vagina as the thickness continued slowly pumping in and out of the dark wetness.

Shane leaned forward and grasped the calves of Anne's legs, rocking her crotch further into the air. He spread her legs widely. He was delirious with passion as he held his wife open for another man's cock.

"Fuck her, Joey. Go ahead, fuck her... hard," he told him, as he watched Joey's cock sliding in and out of his wife's vagina.

Ann pleaded, "Yes. Fuck me, Joey. Fuck me hard. I'm ready. Make me your slut!"

Feeling Joey's large hands grabbing her open thighs, Ann was spread further apart, and her ass was raised off the ottoman. His engorged cock now pumped fully in and out of her soaking vagina, leaving her gasping for breath. Her body rocked up and down as sweat broke out over her. The room smelled of their raw sex. Her position fanned new fires in her. At this angle, Joey's inflated cock head now firmly grazed against her spongy g-spot as it rammed in and out of her.

Ann felt the coming of another climax. Her vagina spasmed around Joey's cock, gripping tightly around it. Flames shot into her belly, causing her hips to buck upward, sinking the tormenting cock deeper within her. The pores of her skin sweated over her body. Her head twisted from side to side.

Her voice grunted, "Oh... yes. Fuck me, Joey. Fuck... meeee." she gasped.

Coaxing her climax along, Shane pinched and pulled at her tender nipples. Bursts of light flashed in Ann's head as another orgasm overpowered her. The climax choked at her throat, causing her to gasp for air. Heat flashed through her inflamed nipples as her husband pinched and pulled at the swollen nubs. Her sweaty belly rolled and buckled uncontrollably. Her vagina throbbed around Joey's intruding cock, clenching and releasing, time after time.

The sight of the shuddering body below him drew more excitement from Joey. His heart pounded. Plunging in and out of her, he felt the pressure in his loins build as his climax neared.

"Oh... Joey... FUCK..." she cried out.

Slowing, he drove deeply into the tight, slick hotness of her, burying the full length of him. He could feel her pussy clenching at the base of his inflamed cock. His burning cock swelled against the walls of her vagina, tightening the grip around him. He pulled back, then slowly he buried his cock all the way back into her depths. Their eyes met, staring at each other.

"Oh, Ann...you are so fucking hot," he whispered.

Shane watched as his wife begged another man to fuck her.

"Give it to me, Joey. Give me your cum! Fuck me! Cum in me!" she pleaded.

"I'm going to cum." Joey excitedly spoke. Looking directly at Shane, he continued, "I'm going to cum in your hot little wife. I am going to fill Ann's hot pussy with my sperm!"

Once again, Joey slowly pulled his cock back almost leaving her. His head rolled back as he again pushed his swollen member into her. The walls of her vagina tightly squeezed and burned his cock as he slid deeper into the hot depths of her blistering vagina. His thighs quivered. His hips smashed down against her. A rush of molten semen burned its way up his cock from his loins.

"Arrrghh.... I... am... cummming!" he roared.

The painful head bulged inside of her as the first stream of hot cum jetted deeply into her from his aching balls. His hips made short spasmodic thrusts as he continued pumping his hot semen into her. Ann's sweaty body collapsed from the onslaught of their orgasms.

Gasping, she turned her head to the side. Her breathing came in deep pants, heaving her chest up and down. She felt limp...lifeless. Sweat dripped from under her breasts and trickled down her sides. She felt Joey collapse onto her.

Shane was jerking wildly at his cock, replaying their orgasms in his mind. He just watched another man fuck his wife, bringing her to an exciting orgasm. It was one of the best moments of his life. Suddenly ejaculating, his cum spewed onto Ann's shoulder and neck.

Joey's still hard cock began to slowly move in and out of the slippery wetness, gently stroking her burning depths. Like a kitten being softly petted, her body relaxed and she closed her eyes.

Joey continued his slow movements in and out of her slick channel. His cock slipped easily in the mixture of his and Ann's cum. With long, slow strokes, he pushed into her until he felt the sticky wetness of her lips against his balls, and then slowly pulled back out until just the head of his cock remained in her. Gently, in and out he slipped through the silky wetness. Soon, he could feel Ann's hips moving with his slow rhythm. As he slid into her, she arched her pelvis, coaxing him deeper.

Shane stared in disbelief as the two of them slowly moved together. "Damn! Are they going to fuck again?" he questioned to himself.

Sitting above Ann's head, he watched Joey's cock appear and disappear into his wife. White frothy cum coated Joey's cock as he withdrew, then gathered around her opening as it sunk back into her. The thick mushroomed head emerged, almost leaving her, and then slowly drove back in to her depths. Ann's nostrils flared as her breathing deepened. Shane knew this look. She was soon to cum again. Joey continued his long slow strokes.

Ann tilted her pelvis to meet the incoming member, as her vagina swelled and clung tightly around her lover's cock. Every nerve in her body sparked as the two of them slid together. A new rush of warmth came over her. Her vaginal walls clamped hard around Joey's cock as he continued his slow motions.

"Ohhh, Joeyyyyy...' she moaned, as her twitching abdomen arched with an orgasm that slowly rolled through her.

Joey felt her spasms gripping around his cock. The surface of his cock burned as it slowly moved through her. He pushed deeper. The fat head of his cock burned as it ground against her inner walls. Slowly, he continued moving the full length of his aching cock in and out of the slippery passageway, feeling the scorching heat building deep in his loins again. His scrotum pulled tight, holding his balls firmly against the shaft of his cock. He drew his cock out and slid the sensitive head against her swollen clit. Searing cum burst onto her clitoris.

Sliding through the slickness of his own cum, another stream shot onto the twitching skin of Ann's belly. Pulling back, he buried his throbbing cock back into her and slowly pumped the remains of his sizzling cum deep into Shane's wife.

Ann's hands reached down to her belly, massaging the fresh cum into her skin.

Joey sat back onto his bent legs, lowering Ann's shaking legs, dropping her feet on either side of his knees.

Ann looked up into her husband's face. She purred, "Wow. That was nice."

Shane smiled back to her and lifted his gaze to the man that had just fucked his wife. "You good, Joey?"

Joey gazed at the swollen red lips of Ann's cum covered pussy. "Yeah, I'm good. I'm really good," he stammered between deep breaths.

Ann smiled up at Joey. "Yes, you sure are."

They each took another shot glass of tequila.

"To a very good night!" Shane toasted.

Joey and Ann nodded, and the three quickly downed their shots.

Not long after, all three lay naked in the king-sized bed in the master bedroom. Ann slept between the two snoring men.

In the middle of the night, Shane woke to a bouncing bed. Ann sat straddling Joey's hips, raising and lowering herself over him.

Rolling over onto his elbow, Shane watched as Ann rode up and down Joey's cock.

"Damn, Joey, aren't you ever satisfied?" Shane jokingly spoke.

Joey just grinned back at him.

Shane sat up. Placing a hand on Ann's lower back and one on her belly, Shane helped lift and push her down on Joey's shaft. The bed bounced as her body slammed down on Joey's cock, driving him deeper into her vagina.

Joey filled his hands with her bouncing tits, squeezing the large breasts tightly. The nipples hardened between his fingers as he tugged on the soft flesh. Sitting upward, Joey moved his mouth to one of the hard nipples and sucked it into his lips, biting at the tender bud. Feeling both pleasure and pain, Ann squealed as she rode up and down the thick shaft in her vagina.

Shane slid his hand down her belly, his fingers seeking her wet folds. Finding the hardened bud of her clitoris wet with excitement, he rubbed back and forth across it in time with their up and down movements. He bent in close, watching Joey's brown cock slide in and out of his wife's tender pussy. The swollen lips lay opened wide, freely displaying the wet redness of her arousal. Her enflamed clit, shining from her wetness, struck against Joey's pubic bone every time she slid down the swollen pole. Wet juices glistened on the rigid shaft as it slid in and out of her tight gripping vagina.

Gripping his own cock, Shane jacked his hand up and down as he watched his wife's vagina sliding on Joey's thick cock. Joey pulled Ann down onto his chest, driving his cock into her. His arms wrapped around her waist, holding her tightly. Dragging his feet up, he pumped his hips, furiously driving his cock inside her. Losing his view, Shane moved to the end of the bed. He watched closely as another man's hard cock pumped in and out of his wife's pussy. A white glob of wetness trickled out of her, dribbling down Joey's shaft and clung to his tightening scrotum. Joey increased his tempo, hammering his cock into her vagina as he clung tightly around her waist. Ann's knees lifted from the bed and flung wildly at his sides as he continued pounding his blood engorged cock in and out. A muffled cry escaped her mouth buried in Joey's neck. Relentlessly, Joey's pumping became faster, furiously driving into her, bringing her closer to orgasm.

Ann's head raised from Joey's neck as she cried out shakily, "Oh...uh...uhh...Oh m...my...Uh...uhhh...G...God!"

Her cries of pleasure filled the room as an orgasm buckled through her. She felt her vagina releasing her cum, covering the cock driving inside her.

Shane set his eyes on the frothy whiteness now seeping all around Joey's hammering shaft, knowing the large cock had brought his beautiful wife to another orgasm.

Joey ground himself into her gushing vagina. He growled loudly, "I am going to cum in that sweet cunt of yours, Ann!"

His knees jerked as he raised his hips off the bed several times, pumping his cum into the hot slick channel of her vagina. His dick pulsed as stream after stream shot into her. Shane couldn't take it any longer. He needed to cum. He grabbed Ann's hips and dragged her backward onto her knees, dislodging Joey's cock. Still straddling Joey's legs, Ann felt Shane's cock hurriedly push into the sopping wetness of her vagina. Streams of Joey's cum slipped down her thighs as Shane quickly pumped in and out of the loose slipperiness of her cum-slicked pussy. Within moments, a violent climax shot through him. He pushed hard against her, his ejaculation adding to Joey's cum still escaping her dripping hole.

They all collapsed back into the bed, spent from their actions.

Shane woke to a full sun brightened bedroom. A worn-out, naked Ann was sprawled out on her belly, in a deep sleep next to him. He sighed at the thoughts of the previous night. Looking at his slumbering wife, he grinned about watching her get fucked by another man. Raising his head, he saw that Joey had already gone.

He thought of their future exploits. How could he ever beat the happenings of last night? What other adventures are there to conquer? A slow smile crept over his face. He turned towards his naked sleeping wife, admiring her beautiful ass.

Thank you for reading this story. Your comments are appreciated.