Margaritaville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Springs of the sofa started squeaking loudly squeak, squeak, squeak, as he started slowly sliding his penis in and out of my little pussy. I wrapped my legs around my grandfather, as he started balling me. I was moaning like crazy from the pleasure of getting fucked. My young little pussy was enjoying every minute of my grandfather's old ass penis.

It took only a few minutes for me to go nuclear I dug my nails into the sofa my head snapped back my back arched and cried out loudly "OOOH YES GRANDFATHER FUCK ME WITH THAT OLD PENIS OF YOURS!" as I started to orgasm, my grandfather's old wrinkled ass penis was buttering my little pussy real good

My body trembled; I could barely catch my breath my pussy muscles started contracting wildly as I was orgasm. The room was filled with the wet sloppy sound of his old wrinkled ass penis sliding in and out of me and the old Springs of the sofa squeaking loudly.

Moments later, my grandfather started ejaculating his semen in me, as I laid with my legs wrapped around him. With my eyes glossed over and unable to speak, I laid there in blissful trance from my orgasms. It felt like my grandfather was done ejaculating his semen in me. I said to him,"Grandfather, are you done emptying your balls?" He pulled his penis out of me.

My grandfather got up from between my legs and said, "Oh yes sweetie."

As he got up off of the sofa and stood there putting his penis back into his pants I looked up at him and said, "Did you like getting some pussy grandfather?"

" oh yes sweetie I haven't had pussy in 38 years that was some nifty nifty nookie and I will say my granddaughter not only do you have a nifty looking caboose but you have some great set of gams.

He then sat back on the end of the sofa. In a haze giggling sitting on the edge of the sofa, I reached over and grabbed my margarita off the coffee table and took a sip of it and glanced up at the clock and said, "Oh shit!" Because I knew either my sister or mother would be there soon. So I set my drink down on the coffee table and quickly reached down and grabbed the bottom of my bikini off of the carpet. I stood up and put it around me, and I tied the one side of it. Then I grabbed the strings to the other side, just then my sister walked in the door. My sister Toni looked; her mouth dropped open, as she had seen me standing in front of our grandfather with my bare breasts exposed and my bikini bottom half off.

"Oh yeah, Tara, you gotta tell me how it was, I want details!" With a smile and a bit of a smirk, she said.

"It isn't what you think it is Toni; it isn't it looks like!" I yelled as she walked to the kitchen with a bag of groceries. Our grandfather looked so nervous and worried as I quickly tied my bikini bottom and grabbed the top of my bikini off of the coffee table. Just before I headed to the kitchen, I reach down and flipped over the sofa cushion with the blood stain on it. And whispered to my grandfather, "Calm down, I'll take care of it!" then I flew into the kitchen. I said to my sister, "Toni-"

"Yeah, RIGHT!" My sister replied back laughing. "Grandpa was screwing you; that's incest Tara!"

As I was reaching up under my long raven-black hair and tying the strings to my bikini top behind my neck "Letting my own grandfather screw me, now that's sick. Ok, remember when I was talking to you on the phone earlier, and I started choking. Well that was because I had seen grandfather checking out my ass, and then staring at it. He couldn't keep his eyes off it-"

"That old perv!" My sister blurted out. I would have fixed him good."

"So when I got off the phone with you, I decided to tease him. I showed him my breasts first, then I decided to tease even more and showed him my ass and pussy that's all." I said as I grabbed the two bottom strings to the top of my bikini, and with both hands reached behind my back and tied them.

My sister replied laughing, "Oh, your bad, that old perv, serves him right. If I would have been here with you, I would have done the same.

So, I adjusted my bikini top making sure it was covering my breasts. "I'll be right back!" I said to her, as she started unpacking the grocery bags. I went into the living room, and my grandfather looked a little nervous. I grabbed my drink up off the coffee table and whispered to him, "Don't worry I got it straightened out. I told Toni, I was just teasing you and showing you my breast and stuff." I then gave him a smile and went back into the kitchen with my sister. It was about 15 minutes later our witch of a mother, picked up our grandfather.

It was a little before 9 p.m. I was in the kitchen when my sister Toni yelled, "Teresa and Kelly are here!"

I grabbed two Tall iced tea glasses out of the cabinet and went to the refrigerator. I filled them both up with orange juice then went into the living room and handed each of our cousins a glass. I sat on the sofa beside Kelly while my sister sat on the love seat beside Teresa. We chatted for a while as our two 18-year-old cousins, both drink their orange juice. After Kelly, finished her orange juice I stood up and grabbed her by the hand, then lead her into the bedroom.

As she entered the bedroom, I closed the door behind us and slowly walked up behind her.

Kelly reached down and grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it up over her head and removed it. She dropped it on the carpet then I put my left arm around her waist. Kelly tilted her neck to the side, I placed my right hand on her shoulder and leaned in and started kissing her neck. As I slowly kissed her neck, I slid my left hand down her stomach and unbuttoned her blue Jean shorts. I slowly pulled the zipper of her shorts down Kelly started breathing heavier as I slip my hand into the waistband of her yellow cotton panties. I started rubbing her pussy and softly said are you ready?"

"Yes," Kelly softly replied.

I moved my right hand across her shoulder blade and up to the side of her head. With the palm of my hand, I braced the side of her head firmly. Then I bared my fangs and position them over her previous puncture wounds slowly I pushed my things into her neck.

Kelly gasped, "Ouch!"

With my lips pressed against her neck, I slowly withdrew my fangs and started to feed as I continued to massage her pussy. Kelly moaned out loud as her warm blood flowed down my throat. Then she suddenly gasped and moaned out loud I could feel juices as she started to orgasm. I held her firmly so she didn't move and hurt her neck as I feed on her blood. A couple of seconds later, I stopped feeding and held my lips over the puncture wounds to let them clot.

A few minutes later, I slid my hand out of Kelly's panties and slowly removed my lips from her neck. I looked and saw that she was not bleeding much, so I went over to the dresser and grabbed a piece of cause. As Kelly zipped up and buttoned her blue Jean shorts. Then I splashed a little alcohol on the piece of gauze; she was putting on her tank top as I walked over. Placing it firmly on her neck, I said, "Thank you Kelly, hold this against your neck firmly for a little bit." Me and Kelly walked back into the living room, Teresa was sitting next to my sister Toni, holding a piece of gauze on her neck. After talking for about an hour our cousins went home.

It was almost 10:30 p.m. when I decided to go see, if our grandfather was ok or was our grandmother bitching at him again and take their trash out to the curb. I yelled to my sister as I was going out the door, "Toni I'm going down to bitch city, to take out their trash!" So I strolled a few doors down in the dark, to my grandparent's house in my fluorescent green spaghetti strap tank top and my dark-blue skin tight Lee Jeans. I use my key to get in, so I didn't disturb my grandmother watching TV. I walked through the living room past her into the kitchen and grabbed the trash.

I want out of the kitchen door onto the back porch; it was dark with only a bit of dim light shining out through the curtains of the kitchen window. My grandfather was sitting on the porch swing, and I said, as I went down the porch steps, "I'll be back grandfather." Well, I grabbed the trash bag out of the can and went around the side of the house out to the curb with the trash. I went back around the side of the house to the back porch, I said to my grandfather, as I hopped up on the porch railing to sit, "Is she bitching at you tonight?"

My grandfather replied, "Yeah; she's in rare form tonight; they canceled her bingo tomorrow night."

I replied back, "What the fuck! Well, while she's in there glued to the television like usual, I'll make you feel better I'm going to suck your penis off grandfather." As I hopped down off of the porch railing.

Grandfather replied, "You shouldn't be doing this young lady, just like this afternoon. Yes, it felt so good; it's been so long. I feel honored that you chose me to take your virginity, but-"

"Grandfather quit fussing! It's my mouth, now hush up and keep it down. And before you say anything, you know she will not get up from the television, her "Law and Order," is on. So relax and let me give you some pleasure and make you feel good!"

In my little skin tight dark-blue Lee's jeans, I got down on my knees in front of my grandfather that was sitting on the porch swing. My grandfather didn't push me away, as I reached over and pulled the zipper down on his dark-blue Dickie pants.

I reached into his pants and found the opening to his boxers, then reached my hand in and grabbed his limp shriveled up wrinkled old ass penis. I pulled it out of his pants. In the dark, I gazed at his old ass erection in the little bit of dim light that was shining on us, out through the gap in the curtains from the kitchen window. I didn't get a chance to get a good look at it this afternoon, and it looked different, the penises that I have ever seen was our boyfriends and the cadavers at college. And all of them were circumcised I thought to myself, "This must be what an uncircumcised penis looks like, the only penis I have ever sucked off is our boyfriends. So this will be my first uncircumcised penis that I suck off."

I took a deep breath, leaned over and slowly ran the tip of my tongue over the head of it, then darted the tip of my tongue into the opening of it. I brushed my long raven black hair out of the way, so that my grandfather could see me sucking on his penis. Then I slowly slid my lips over the head of his limp shriveled-up penis and started sucking on it, massaging the head of it with my tongue.

After a few seconds my grandfather's penis started slowly getting hard between my lips. As it started to grow harder, I started bobbing up and down on it, coating the shaft of his penis with my saliva my grandfather started breathing heavily as my young lips slid up and down the shaft of his old penis.

"Oh Tara," my grandfather uttered out.

Down on my knees, on the back porch in my skin-tight dark-blue jeans, in the dark with just a little dim stream of light shining on us, I sucked away on my 72 year old grandfather's penis. He lightly placed his hand on the top of my head and kept repeating my name over and over, while his old ass penis was sliding between my lips.

I felt my grandfather tense up, so I started bobbing up and down even faster, sucking on that old ass penis of his. Finally seconds later, a warm squirt of semen shot out onto the roof of my mouth. Then my grandfather's semen started ejaculating and oozing out of the head of his penis onto my tongue. His semen coated my tongue; it tasted warm and salty. I didn't swallow it yet; I wanted to swallow it all at once.

A few seconds later, my grandfather stopped ejaculating, and I slowly slid my lips off of his penis. I lifted my head up and leaned back, then as looked up at my grandfather, I swallowed all of the semen that was in my mouth. I got up off of my knees and walked over to the kitchen door; gave him a little wave bye-bye, then I opened the kitchen door and went inside the house.

As I entered the kitchen, I had seen my sister Toni at the sink washing a dish, she turned and looked at me with a smirk on her face.

And my sister said in a low voice, "You lying bitch, guess what as I was doing dishes, I leaned over and looked out the kitchen window. I saw grandpa sitting in the dark on the porch swing, and you're on your knees in front him. With your head down in his lap now I couldn't see your face with your long black hair blocking it. Even so, your head was bobbing up and down. Now I may not be a rocket scientist, but I can tell when someone is giving a blow job and You were sucking grandpa's dick; that's incest!"

I reply, "I know you think I'm sick, but please don't tell anybody!"

My sister replied, "No I don't think you're sick; That is fucking wild and kinky. I didn't think you had it in you, HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I can't believe you sucked off grandpa; you better come clean about this afternoon Tara!"

I looked at my sister said, "Ok, well I didn't totally lie to you; I did tease grandfather. He did see my breasts, my ass and pussy. But, well first, he said no and resisted and I kind of forcefully got his penis out of his pants, then started sucking on it. I knew once, I wrapped my lips around his penis; he would do anything I wanted, so I had him screw me and take my virginity." I was so fucking horny I couldn't take it any longer I need you to get laid at that very moment.

"Na huh, get the fuck out of here! How was it?" she blurted out.

I said, "It was fucking awesome, finally having a penis in my pussy."

My sister said, "Let's go back home; I want details, when we get outside Tara."

The next day, I went over to my grandparent's house, about 2 p.m., to ask my grandfather to come over to our apartment and fix a stuck window. Well, my grandfather grabbed a few tools and when we got to the apartment.

My grandfather said, "Ok, where is the window?"

My sister Toni came out of her bedroom into the living room, in a short royal blue satin robe that was not long enough to cover the tiny pair of shiny baby pink satin bikini panties she was wearing.

My sister said to my grandfather, "It's my bedroom window that's stuck!"

She grabbed him by the hand and led him into her bedroom and closed the door behind her. I went and got an iced tea out of the refrigerator and sat on the living room sofa.

It was about 10 minutes later; I heard my sister told me scream at the top of her lungs, "SHHHH FUCK!" My eyes opened wide my jaw dropped open, and I said, "Holy shit! Then the next second I heard BANG, BANG, BANG, repeatedly." I said, "What the fuck!" I smirked; I knew my grandfather was balling my sister and taking her virginity. This is what she had planned last night when we talked after about 5 minutes the banging stops.

A few minutes later, my grandfather came walking out of the bedroom with my sister Toni following behind him; she had a smirk on her face, and her eyes were glazed over, wearing nothing, but her tiny pair of baby pink satin bikini panties. My grandfather grabbed his tools and left, and I said to my sister, "Are you ok sis!"

Looking dazed my sister replied, "OH HELL YEAH, I FEEL FUCKING GREAT!"

I said to my sister, "Ok details Toni!"

My sister Toni said, "After I took him in the bedroom, as I closed the door. He walked over and Stood Beside the bed looking towards the window.

Grandpa said, "Ok, is this what you want fixed?" and pointed at the window.

My sister said, "No," as I walked over to him and stood in front of him Then I untied the sash to my robe and opened it up slowly, I thought our grandfather was going to die, when he seen my naked body and how big my breasts are. I let my robe side off my shoulders and drop to the floor. 'Now grandpa come and get some young pussy, take my virginity like you did Tara's!' I said to him."

"What was the loud banging?" I said, "It sounded like you were beating a baseball bat against the wall!"

My sister replied, "I'll get to that Tara; I took a step forward towards grandpa and reached down and grabbed his hands. I placed his hands on my breasts; he was fucking speechless. Our old fucking grandpa fondled my breasts; I let him do that for a few minutes. Then I said, "Take your pants off Grandpa!" I stood there by the edge of the bed; I was nervous, yet excited, as I watched him undo his belt buckle and unfasten his pants. My heart started pounding faster then it was like in slow motion. Watching him pull his zipper down, of his dark-blue Dickies. Then my heart started pounding even faster, as I seen grandpa reach into the opening of his blue and white striped boxers. Grandpa pulled out that 72-year-old dick of his, it wasn't that long, but it was thick looking almost like a can of Red Bull, Tara.

Anyway, with my right hand, I reached out and ran the tips of my fingers across his dick. Then I grabbed his dick and for being 72 years old his dick was nice and hard. I looked grandpa in the eyes as I rubbed his dick for a minute. Then I sank down to my knees, I stared at very thick blue veins that ran up the underside of his shaft. I was nervous, because this was my first dick, you know that sis. Then Tara, I slowly parted my lips and leaned forward and let the head of that old dick of his. Slide so very slowly between my lips my lips slowly slid down the shaft of his dick.

I thought, "OMG this is the first time I've ever had a different dick in my mouth, and it's a very old man's dick!" And it's my grandpa's dick; the only dick I have ever sucked, was our boyfriend's. Tara, I started sliding my lips up and down the shaft of it; grandpa's dick was covered in my spit. I sucked his dick for a few minutes only, because I was afraid, we would shoot off. I took my mouth off with his dick. Then grandpa said to me Tara, 'Toni, get up off of your knees and take off those panties then bend over the dresser sweetie.'

I did what I was told I got up off of my knees and slipped off my panties. I stuffed them in his pants pocket and said, 'These are for you grandpa, a trophy!'

'You have no hair on your pussy either like your sister Tara,' grandpa said to me Tara.

Then I walked over to the dresser and leaned forward, placing my elbows on the top of it. And bent over the dresser grandpa came over and got behind me. Then I felt him place his one hand on my hip and put the head of his dick between my pussy lips. Tara I was so fucking nervous. Then grandpa gave a quick hard thrust. I yelled, 'Shhhh FUCK!' as the head of his old dick popped my cherry, and it hurt like hell-"

"Yeah, I heard that out in the living room!" I said to my sister!"

After that initial pain, it felt so good, as his dick slid into me. Now I know what you were talking about Tara, my sister said.

Grandpa grabbed my hips tightly with both hands and started fucking me as I was bent over the dresser. The dresser mirror was bagging against the wall real hard He was slapping against my bare ass; I'm surprised you didn't hear it all of the way out here-"

I interrupted and said, "No, only the banging."

My sister continued on, "After a few minutes, grandpa pulled my ass tightly against him and grunted. Then he busted his nuts in me; I felt the first squirt, and then just a warm feeling. He held on to my hips tight, and he buried his dick all the way into me. I could swear, just by the way, he held onto me tightly so that I could not pull away until he was finished squirting is cum in me. It was like that old bastard was trying to get me pregnant, Tara!"

It was Wednesday evening a little after 7 p.m. 4 days after I had my cherry popped, I had just gotten home from the funeral home that I was interning at. And was wearing a white button down blouse, my short black business skirt and black heels with a long dress gray hooded cloak around me. So after feeding our little kitten, I grabbed the Kentucky Fried Chicken that I had bought for our grandfather. I headed a couple of doors down to their house while it was at least semi warm still. I let myself in with the key we had been given, well my grandfather was sitting in his beloved Lazy Boy recliner, I swear he wants buried with it. He was watching television as I closed the door "I bought you some Colonel Sanders Grandfather!" I yelled.