Maria Finds Sex After Daniel

Story Info
Maria gets back into the game!
3.6k words
4.65
2.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Daniel left for the Middle East, I was devastated on so many levels. He was the first man Maria had ever been with. I was in my early 20's and he had been so gentle, kind and understanding. He loved the way I dressed for him, and we were in sync sexually. He didn't want to see my maleness; I didn't want to show it to him. When I was dressed as Maria, I wanted to feel as feminine as possible. I didn't dress for more than a month. It took another month after that before I would even go out in public.

I would rent a hotel room where I knew they had a dance floor, get all dressed up and go down to the bar. It felt good to be Maria again. Music always made me happy, and I enjoyed listening, just sitting at the bar, sipping my brandy. Occasionally, if a song I really liked came on, I would go onto the dance floor by myself and dance, just enjoying the music.

Every so often, a businessman would ask if he could join me. I didn't mind, it was nice to have a dance partner. Most were terrible dancers but that was OK; Maria wasn't by herself anymore. I could always tell when someone was trying to hit on me. I made sure to let them know upfront, Maria was not a genetic woman. A lot of guys got disgusted or angry and stormed away. That never bothered me; that was their problem. Other guys were curious, and I would get the never-ending question session. "How did you start dressing?" "Have you ever been with a man before?" "How big is your wardrobe?" I never minded the questions, in a way, it was almost therapeutic to talk about it.

One guy got angry one night and grabbed me by the elbow. "What the fuck is your problem, you pervert? I should punch you right in the face!"

"I didn't ask you to dance, you asked me. And the moment I realized you were trying to get into my panties, I made sure you knew what was in them! Are you so insecure you can't accept any lifestyle but yours?"

By now, Harold, the bartender, knew me and knew who I was. I had bent his ear about my broken heart often enough. He intervened and told the guy to leave, or he would call the police. The asshole couldn't get out of there fast enough. I blew Harold a kiss and left him an even bigger tip that night.

After that experience, it took me another two weeks before I could work up the courage to go back. As soon as I sat down at the bar, Harold brought me my usual brandy and said, "It's good to see you again, Maria. I'm sorry that asshole made your last visit so unpleasant. I had him banned from the hotel. You won't have to worry about him again!"

"Harold, if you weren't such an incorruptible heterosexual, I'd take you upstairs and do all manner of naughty things with you!"

He smiled and said, "Maria, if I was ever going to cross that line, it would be with a girl exactly like you!"

We both laughed and Harold began to take care of the ever-increasing number of customers. I was swaying to the music on my bar stool when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and a very handsome, elderly gentleman was standing there. "Miss? It looks like you're really enjoying the music. Would you like to enjoy it on the dance floor?"

"You have no idea how much I would love to dance. But before I allow you to take me onto the dance floor, I have to tell you; I am not a genetic woman. I'm a crossdresser. I want to be upfront with you and I don't want you to be uncomfortable. If my being a crossdresser is a problem for you, I understand but I hope you'll be understanding also."

He smiled, nodded, and held out his hand. "I'm David. You're certainly more than entitled to your chosen lifestyle. I was just hoping to dance with the most beautiful woman in the lounge tonight. That would be you. And your name is....?"

"Maria." I stammered. Butterflies immediately began to churn in my stomach. David was a marvelous dancer. We were certainly the most polished, and most interesting couple on the dance floor. David was easily more than twice my age. But he was handsome and in great shape. David told me he was in sales and his route brought him here once a month, occasionally twice a month. He was suave, polished, and completely sure of himself.

We took a break from the dance floor, and he guided me to his booth. I poured out my heartbreak story to David. He listened attentively, occasionally asking a question about details I had left out. "Maria, I'm not going to ask you to join me in my room upstairs. I'll be honest, when I first approached you, I just wanted an evening of casual sex. But now I'm interested in more than just a one-night stand. I've never been with a crossdresser before, but your story captivates me. I'll be back in a month. I hope to see you here again."

We went back onto the dance floor. Every time a slow song came on, I pressed myself against David, holding him as closely as I could. When the lounge closed, David and I were still on the dance floor. We went our separate ways; our rooms were in different wings of the hotel. Before he left, I threw my arms around him and kissed him. He kissed me back, tenderly. I caught Harold's eye over David's shoulder and Harold winked at me. I winked back.

A month later, I was sitting at the bar of the lounge by 4 PM. I knew I was early, but I was so excited at the thought of David being there. I had glued on my silicone vagina and breasts. I had dressed demurely on the outside and naughty on the inside. I was wearing a standard LBD. It was a figure-hugging, black silk sheath with a sheer black organza sheath. It was only a couple of inches above knee length. I was going for seductive, not slutty. I was wearing jet-black, sheer, crotchless pantyhose and 4" black patent leather stiletto heels. I wore evening makeup; I hoped David would be seeing me well into the evening!

A couple of men asked me to dance, and I obliged. They weren't bad dancers, so I enjoyed myself. It was well after 5 PM and I was finishing my second brandy. I sighed, assuming David wouldn't be there. I was more than a little crestfallen, Maria had really liked David.

"I hope I'm not too late. You are devastatingly beautiful; a man like me should never keep a woman as beautiful as you waiting for him."

I spun around and found myself staring into David's sparkling green eyes. I giggled and hugged him close to me. "Mmmm, baby. You're worth waiting for. Take me onto the dance floor. I love dancing with you, David. It's like foreplay."

David obliged and soon we were spinning around the dance floor. David knew all the steps; he was wonderfully experienced. There wasn't a style of music that played that he couldn't lead me through. I pressed myself against him, he pressed back. I kissed him; he kissed me back. "David?"

"Yes, Maria?"

"I just want to be sure that you want to be with me, knowing who I really am."

"Maria, from everything you have told me, not only do I want to be with you, but I can't wait to be with you! If I'm not being too forward, I have to tell you I have masturbated these last four weeks thinking about making love to you."

I giggled seductively. "You don't have to masturbate anymore, big boy. I will take care of that cock for you!"

I was grinding myself against David, no longer even pretending to try and dance. David held me away, laughing.

The bar was closing. I was slightly tipsy, having had one too many drinks before David even arrived. "I'm not sure I should let you come with me. I don't want to be accused of taking advantage of a young lady."

"I'll follow you to your room and pound on the door until you let me inside!" I threatened, with a smile on my face.

David laughed. He held out his arm and I entwined mine with his. As we walked to the elevators, I saw Harold in the background. He pointed to David and me and mouthed the words, "Good luck!" Harold is such a sweetheart! I blew him another kiss and David and I headed upstairs.

David opened his door to escort me inside and I gasped. He had the most spacious suite. Obviously, David was a man of importance in his company. He had a stand-alone sitting area with a complete wet bar.

"You look absolutely gorgeous!" David whispered into my ear as he led me into his room. He sat me down at a love seat and asked me if he could pour me a drink. Of course, I asked for brandy. David poured himself a gin and tonic. He brought our drinks to us, and we just chatted happily.

I was so comfortable with David. I put my hand on his knee, leaned in and kissed him. "Thank you." I smiled.

"For what?" David was genuinely surprised.

"For being a marvelous dancer. For being a wonderful human being. For treating Maria like a woman. For being you!" I leaned in and kissed him again, this time I let my tongue play over his lips. "And I hope, for being really good in bed!"

I stood with my back to David and said, "I hope you'll be a gentleman and unzip the lady's dress."

I could hear David gulp nervously. "Baby, I promise you. If there is anything about the illusion you can see through, if there is anything about me that makes you less than 100% convinced you're not with the girl of your dreams, I will walk out that door. I meant it when I said you've been such a nice man. I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable in any way." David unzipped my dress, I let it fall to the floor.

I turned around to face him. My prosthetic vagina was glued firmly in place. I wasn't wearing any panties. In addition to my crotchless pantyhose and heels, I was wearing a long line black lace bra. It was holding my waist in nicely, not that I needed any help. I worked out daily to keep my girlish figure! I had glued on my silicone breasts and blended them into my skin with makeup. The bra held them up perkily, the nipples were easily seen through the lace material.

I modeled for David. I walked away from him and then back towards him. I did this three times. After completing my 'model walk' I stopped in front of him and said, "Well? Should I put my dress back on, leave and go back to my room?" I leaned in to kiss him again and to give him a good look at my cleavage. "Or can I stay and fuck your brains out?" I giggled mischievously. I surprised even myself. Maria hadn't giggled like that since Daniel left.

David took a little blue pill out of his pocket and swallowed it with a gulp of gin and tonic. (I learned later it was Viagra. This was my introduction to the wonder drug. Or should I say wonder-ful drug!) "Maria, please don't go. STAY, please stay. I have a feeling I am never, ever going to regret tapping you on the shoulder that first night in the bar."

"Stand up, David. I'm going to undress you." I slowly and deliberately began to undress David. I hung everything up in the closet which gave me another chance to model for him. Finally, he was standing there in his boxers. I knelt in front of him, slowly pulled them down and he stepped out of them. I flung them carelessly off to the side.

David was hung! He had every bit of 9". I was a little nervous. None of my dildos were that long and Daniel wasn't even close to being that big. But Maria was with a wonderful man, something she didn't think would ever happen again.

I cupped David's balls in one hand, slowly, gently rolling them around in my fingertips. I took his now hardening manhood into the other hand and brought it to my lips. I began to kiss up and down the length of his shaft, paying close attention to the sensitive underside of his prick. David was moaning now and begging me, "Mmmmmm, that feels so good, Maria. You're so sexy, so wanton, so desirable. Take me into your mouth, suck me, suck my cock. I want to cum in those gorgeous lips of yours."

I did as David asked. I started to suck him into my mouth, slowly at first. I wasn't sure I would be able to get all of him inside me. But my deep throat practice with my dildos won out and I was able to get all of David's shaft past my lips. Confident, I started bobbing up and down the length of his shaft, licking and sucking every inch of it. David couldn't talk, he was just groaning. He had placed his hands on the sides of my head and was pulling me into him, fucking my face. Faster and faster, he thrust into me until he held my face to his crotch on a downstroke and began to cum down my throat.

Maria was ecstatic. She too was moaning with pleasure as she swallowed every drop of David's salty goodness. It seemed like he was cumming for hours, but I didn't miss a drop. His knees sagged and I continued to lick and suck his hard shaft. "Maria, Maria, Maria. OH BABY! That was so fucking hot, so good, no one has ever sucked my dick like you just did."

I stood up and molded my body to his. I kissed him hard, thrusting my tongue into his mouth. "I'm glad you liked it, honey." I put my hand on his still throbbing erection. "But I must be losing my touch. You're just as hard now as you were when we started."

David smiled almost sheepishly. "That's the Viagra; the little blue pill. I'm not ashamed to say at my age I need a little help. It will be like that for the next four hours or so."

"OMG!" I could only stare at it. "Can we PLEASE move this party to the bed? I HAVE to have that cock inside of me!"

I lay on my side, modeling for David. I ran one hand up and down my stocking-covered leg. I was playing with my nipples and licking my lips while I stared into David's beautiful green eyes. "What position do you want me in, baby?"

"How about doggy-style?"

I got on my hands and knees, wiggling my ass seductively at David. "Come ride this pussy, big boy! But please put some edible lubricant on that monster. I put it on the nightstand for you."

While David was lathering his cock with the lube, I turned so that I was facing the full-length mirror on the wall next to the bed. David's eyebrows shot up; he knew exactly what I was doing. He crawled in behind me and gently placed his cock against my rosebud. Slowly, gently, he began to penetrate me. "I'm going to take this slowly, my darling Maria. I don't want to hurt you in any way. Promise me you'll say something if there's any pain."

"Ooooohhhhh,' was all I could gasp at first. His cock was filling me up. "Mmmmm, David, David, ohhhhh, David. I promise I'll tell you if you hurt me but right now you just feel so good inside me. Give me more, give me more of that cock. I want ALL of it inside me!"

David continued to fill me up. I couldn't believe how huge his cock was and how exquisite it felt inside me. He continued his maddeningly slow penetration until I felt his hips against mine.

"How is that baby? Am I hurting you?"

"Yes, you're hurting my feelings because you're not fucking me as hard as you can!" I giggled, staring at him in the mirror, licking my lips and beginning to rotate my hips around his cock. "I'm fine, I just want, no I NEED you to fuck me. Hard! Right now!"

David put his hands on my hips and began to piston in and out of me. He was picking up speed with every stroke. I pushed back against him every time he was sliding into me. We were staring at each other in the mirror.

"Maria, this is fucking hot. I love watching us fuck like two dogs in heat. You're beautiful, you're gorgeous, you're desirable, you're incredible, this pussy is so hot and so tight. Fuck me, Maria, fuck me. I can't believe I'm going to cum again this soon."

Now David was pounding my ass. I could tell by the throbbing sensation in his cock he was close. I continued to thrust back against him, squeezing and milking his erection. I started to talk to him.

"Look at us, baby. Look at the way you're fucking your Maria. Maria's pussy is all yours, you can have this pussy every time you come to town. Come on, daddy. Fuck me hard, give me all of that cock. Ride me, ride me, ride me baby!"

I began to lick my lips and moan while I was staring into his eyes. "Mmmmm, nnnnggghhh, yes, yesss, yessssssssss. Fuck Maria, fuck Maria, cum for me daddy, cum for me. Fill me up with your cum, I want all of it in my ass!"

On the next down stroke, David buried himself to the hilt and began to cum. It seemed like he was spurting for minutes. He just held my hips against his as he orgasmed intently. I continued to squeeze his cock and talk dirty to him.

"That's it, baby. Maria wants all of your cum. Maria loves you cumming inside her. Give it to me, baby, give me all of it!"

Spent, David collapsed against my back. "That was fucking amazing, Maria. I've never had better sex, never. I can't believe this is happening."

I rolled David onto his back and climbed on top of him. "That little blue pill is awesome. Now it's my turn. I'm going to fuck you until I cum!"

I guided David's hardness inside me again. With my hands on his chest, I slid all the way down his shaft until my ass cheeks were resting against his hips. I began to pinch his nipples and leaned down to tongue his ears. I took his earlobe between my lips and began to nibble on it gently.

David was moaning again. "Mmmm, Maria. That feels so wonderful. You know how to please a man in bed." I sat up with my hands still on his chest, still lightly pinching his nipples. I began to ride his shaft, slowly at first but picking up speed with every stroke. David started thrusting against me; we were fucking so rhythmically. It was amazing, watching myself in the mirror as I rode that monster cock.

I started pinching my nipples and rolling them between my painted fingernails while I talked to David. "Oh baby. I love this cock inside me. I'm going to cum soon; I'm going to cum for you. You are so fucking hot, so fucking hard, pound this pussy, fuck me David, fuck me!"

David continued to thrust in and out of me. I was getting close to cumming, I could tell. "David, baby, do me a favor. Stroke my nylon-covered legs with your hands. I love the feeling of my man's hands caressing me that way. Make me cum, baby, make me cum!"

I started bouncing on his cock as his hands roamed my legs. He was caressing them from ankle to thigh and back again. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. Looking at us in the mirror, feeling his hands on me, riding that cock that filled me completely, I couldn't hold out any longer.

"Shit, shit, shit. Fuck me, baby, fuck me, daddy, fuck Maria's pussy! Ooooohhhhh, I'm cumming baby, you're making me cum. Cum, cum, cum, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I was trembling and shaking from my orgasm.

Listening to my orgasmic cries must have put David over the top. He began to cum inside me again as I continue to ride him. "Maria, Maria, Maria. Fuck, shit, fuck. I'm cumming for you darling, milk me, ride my cock, take all my cummmmmmmm!!!!!"

As the last of my orgasmic wave ended, I collapsed against his chest. We just laid there, exhausted, catching our breath. He was holding me, nuzzling me, talking to me. David was every bit as much a gentleman and tender lover as Daniel had been. I wasn't sure why I was so lucky in finding men like this, but I wasn't complaining.

And that little blue pill? David was right. He stayed hard for at least four hours. We continued to explore and enjoy each other's bodies for all four of those hours!