Maria's Freedom Completed!

Story Info
Maria gets her own ID and credit card!
7.9k words
4.78
3.4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was called into Oliver Reed's office. He is the owner of Reed Enterprises, the company where I work. "Good morning, Luke."

"Good morning, Mr. Reed." Even though Oliver has been with Maria, my femme alter-ego, on more than one occasion in the past and we're on a first name basis, I only call him by his first name if we're alone. There were a handful of other people in his office.

He smiled and nodded, appreciating my discretion. "Luke, I'd like to offer you an opportunity. It's Reed Enterprises' turn to conduct a training session for the business networking group we're a part of. I'd like to offer you the chance to be the trainer for that session. The topic is right up your alley, and I can't think of anyone in my company more qualified than you to conduct this training session."

"I'm honored, sir. It would be my pleasure."

"I've got another meeting scheduled right now but I was hoping you would say that. Can you clear your calendar and come back later on this afternoon at 3:00 so we can talk about it in more detail?"

"Yes sir, I'll see you at 3:00."

I returned at 3:00 and was allowed into Oliver's office at 3:03. Theresa, Mr. Reed's executive secretary, frowned at me as I walked by. We'd butted heads in the past, and she came out on the short end. I don't think she has ever forgiven me. "Teresa, playing her little games, I see?" Oliver said.

"I guess so, I try not to pay too much attention to her."

He shook his head. "She can be petty but she's damn good at what she does so I allow some indiscretions on her part." I nodded in understanding.

"Just in case you haven't realized it yet, the training session you'll be giving falls on Halloween." My eyes lit up and he chuckled. "A few things. I have an early year-end bonus for you. I had a driver's license made for Maria. I had them put the company's address on it, I'd imagine it would be a little awkward if something addressed to 'Maria Jordan' showed up at your house!"

"Yes sir, that could be a tough one to explain!"

"Second, I got you a company credit card in Maria's name. I think I can trust you enough to know that you'll only use it for company expenses."

"Oliver, I'm more than a little overwhelmed! This means I'll be able to travel as Maria; I don't know how to thank you!"

He smiled. "You can start by promising me Maria will be on her best behavior while she's conducting the training session."

"Of course, sir. Maria will be representing the company."

"However, the networking group agreed to throw a Halloween party for all the training session attendees. I think you can let off a little steam at the party!"

"Oliver, that's awesome. Maria's going to have so much fun!"

"Of that, I have no doubt!"

I had never flown as Maria before. Oliver's overwhelming generosity allowed for that. I decided to dress down, at least for Maria, for my first flight. I wore skinny jeans tucked into knee high stiletto boots and an untucked blouse wrapped by a wide belt. I got lots of looks in the airport and on the plane; I was floating on air from the freedom of finally traveling as Maria!

I checked into my hotel room and asked to see the conference room where I would be doing my presentation. After making sure all the equipment was in good working order, I decided to treat myself to a mani/pedi at the nearest salon with the highest rating. I chose to go with a crimson red polish to match the lipstick I would be wearing with my Halloween costume the following evening. I went back to the hotel, had a light dinner, and tried to go to bed early. I wore a full-length satin night gown, luxuriating in the feel of it against my entire body. After tossing and turning, I finally managed to go to sleep by playing rainfall noise on my tablet.

I woke up early and ordered a light breakfast from room service. After eating, I depilated in the shower and then filled a very hot tub with a floral bubble bath. I soaked in the tub with just my nose above water, douched three times and shaved twice. I dried off and powdered myself from neck to toe with a floral scented body powder. I slipped into my full body prosthetic with silicone breasts, vagina and an open bottom.

I put on a matching black satin and lace bra, panty and garter belt set. I rolled sheer light-gray stockings up each leg which I clipped to the garters threaded under my thong panty. I put on a black satin and lace half-slip and camisole and stepped into gray silk open-toe stilettos with 4" heels. I sat down to do my makeup and hair.

I matched my makeup to my crimson nail polish, but it was definitely understated for a daytime look. I went with a matte crimson lipstick; I was saving the high gloss polish for my costume that night! I used my curling iron to put some wave into my shoulder-length, jet-black hair. I put on 1 1/2" gold hoop earrings, a gold necklace that said 'Maria', a couple of bangle bracelets on my right wrist, gold rings on my right index and pinky fingers, and my faux wedding and engagement rings. I topped everything off with a gold ankle chain around my right ankle.

I slipped into a gray silk button up blouse and left the top two buttons unbuttoned. I pulled on my charcoal gray pinstripe silk pencil skirt and matching one-button jacket. The skirt was a couple of inches above knee length but definitely not unprofessional. I spritzed just a little Carnal Flower perfume behind my knees and ears, and some on my throat and wrists. I put everything I'd need into my matching gray silk over-the-shoulder purse, grabbed my tablet and headed downstairs to the conference room.

I was 45 minutes early; I wanted plenty of time to set up and double-check that the electronics were working as well as last night. I had the opening slide showing on the screen from my PowerPoint presentation and I was ready to go. I began to greet the attendees as they arrived. It was a mixed bag in terms of age and gender, but everyone seemed happy to be there and it sounded like they were looking forward to the session and being able to network with people with similar business interests and backgrounds.

The conference room had about an 18" platform up front, so when I was standing there, it was easier for everyone to see me. I introduced myself, the company I worked for, my position at the company, and then moved into the presentation. We took a break about 90 minutes into it; there was the usual networking, bathroom breaks, checking text and voice mail messages, and just getting up and moving around.

I had a handful of people asking me questions during the break and after 15 minutes, we got right back into the presentation. The second half was much more interactive, breaking out into smaller discussion groups and bringing questions and ideas back to the larger group. I walked around checking in with each group, and I saw that some of the small-group participants, mostly older men, were checking me out!

I had noticed a younger man in his early 20's almost from the beginning of the session. He was very much a young Brad Pitt look-alike and that alone was more than enough to make me notice him. When I interacted with his group, he was polite, but I just didn't get the feeling he was all that interested. Maybe Maria was too old for his tastes?

We wrapped up just before lunch. I reminded everyone our companies were throwing a Halloween party for us that night in this same room and they were providing an open bar! That drew a standing ovation! I was ecstatic when so many of the attendees made it a point to let me know how informative and fun my presentation was as they left to find lunch. I decided to stop in the bar to celebrate.

I saw 'Brad Pitt' sitting at the bar; I sat down on the stool next to him. "Mind if I join you?"

He nodded and said, "There are no reservations here."

"Wow!" I thought to myself. "Clearly sitting down next to him was a mistake."

"I'll just order a drink and find a table."

"Suit yourself."

I ordered my usual Korbel Brandy and took it to an open table. The high I had been feeling from the successful presentation had quickly turned into a low. I shook my head to clear it; I was not going to let 'Brad Pitt' bring me down. Whatever his problem was, it was his problem, not mine.

"Excuse me, Ms. Jordan. Do you mind if I join you?" It was one of the conference attendees. I had noticed him ogling me repeatedly as I walked around interacting with the small groups. He looked to be in his late 40's, was tall and slender with graying around the temples. His hair and goatee were jet black; he looked a lot like Stephen Strange from Marvel Comics. I was betting a lot of that was deliberate on his part.

"No, please do." I was determined not to be rude to him the way 'Brad Pitt' was to me. "And you have me at a disadvantage. You know my name; I know you were at the presentation, but I don't know yours."

He smiled as he pulled out the chair next to me and sat down. "I'm Sean Robinson."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Sean."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Maria. Your presentation was awesome. It was just the right mixture of fun, information, and networking. One of the best conferences I've been to in years."

"Thank you, Sean. That's great to hear. I hope you included that on the speaker feedback; I'd love for the owner of my company to read that!"

He smiled again. "How much longer will you be staying here?"

"Just tonight. I have an early afternoon flight home tomorrow. And you?"

"Pretty much the same except I'll be taking a later flight that day. At my age, I don't like getting up too early just to hop on a plane."

I started flirting as I put my fingertips lightly on the back of his hand. "Sean, your age? You can't be serious. Why, you couldn't possibly be any older than late 30's at most!"

"You're too kind, Maria. Add a decade to your guess and you'll be in the right ballpark."

I giggled mischievously. "No way! You wear it well, Sean. Not only are you handsome but youthful looking as well." My fingertips were still resting on the back of his hand, gently caressing it. "Sean, I hope this doesn't seem too forward of me, but would you like to continue this conversation in my room? My boss was kind enough to get me a room with an open bar."

"Maria, are you coming on to me? If so, then I'd love to go to your room for a drink and so much more."

"Be careful what you wish for, Sean. My room, my rules." I winked at him and licked my lips when I said this.

We both stood up at the same time. I led the way to the elevators, walking in front of him so he could continue to ogle my ass, hips, and legs. I threw in a little wiggle-in-my-walk just to be sure he would!

We got to my room and as soon as I closed the door behind us, I stepped up to him, molded my body against his and kissed him passionately. He slipped his tongue between my lips, and I began to lick it with my own tongue. He began moaning as my painted nails ran over the ever-hardening bulge in the front of his pants. I broke off the kiss and headed to the bar. "There's so much more where that came from!" I promised. "What would you like to drink? Let's take a little time to get to know one another better."

Sean groaned. He wanted to get to know one another better right now! I got our drinks. We sat down on the couch, and I snuggled up next to him. We chatted, just making small talk. I slipped one of my shoes off and ran my nylon covered toes up his calf underneath his pants leg. "Maria, you're so sexy. You're turning me on, please don't make me wait any longer!" he begged.

"I said, 'My room, my rules' downstairs. Do you remember?" He nodded. "Then I want you to strip for me while I sit here and finish my drink and watch."

His eyes bulged out, he gulped but he stood up and began to take off his clothes. I watched appreciatively as I told him how sexy he was. By the time he was completely naked, his cock was hard and throbbing. Clearly, he was turned on by what was happening. "Lay down on the bed for me, Sean." I got my bag of toys from the closet and pulled out my restraints.

"Wha-what are you doing?"

"I'm going to tie you up, baby. Maria is going to be in complete control. Your safety phrase is 'Pandas are cute.' Or you can put your clothes back on and leave if you don't trust me. Your choice!"

He didn't hesitate. "Tie me up, baby. Do what you want with me."

"Mmmmm." I cooed. "I love it when my man says that to me."

I tied Sean's wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed, leaving enough slack so he would be comfortable. I stood over the bed, leaned down, and began to suck and gently bite his nipples. I stuck one of my fingers inside his mouth, he sucked on it lovingly. I wrapped my other hand around his shaft and was slowly jerking him off. I stopped when I could feel pre-cum starting to dribble out of him.

I stood up, walked over to the closet and got a suit hanger. It was my turn to undress for Sean. I reached behind me, unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I picked it up, attached it to the alligator clips and laid it on Sean's stomach. I unbuttoned my jacket, took that off, and laid it down next to Sean. I unbuttoned my blouse slowly and let it slide down my arms. I picked up the suit hanger and hung my blouse and jacket over the skirt. I hung that in the closet and came back to pose for Sean in my camisole and half-slip.

Sean's cock was throbbing as he stared at me. "Shit, shit, oh shit, this is so fucking hot Maria! You are so fucking sexy!"

I smiled at him as I peeled my camisole over my head. Then I reached behind me and undid my bra, throwing it on top of my camisole. I was standing in front of Sean, naked from the waist up. My silicone breasts stood firmly at attention.

I slowly, slowly slid my half-slip down my legs. "Oh fuck, garter stockings!" Sean said when my slip was low enough to reveal them. "I love fucking garter stockings!" I slid my panties down and stood in front of Sean wearing only my garter belt, stockings, and stiletto heels. I began to play with my silicone breasts and vagina, moaning seductively.

"Do you like what you see, baby? Do you want to fuck Maria? Convince me, baby. Tell me how much you want to fuck me!"

"Maria, oh Maria, oh please! I want to fuck you so much; I want you to ride my cock. I want your pussy, please give me your pussy. I'll worship your pussy; I need your pussy. Please, please, please let me fuck your beautiful pussy!" Sean was struggling against his restraints while he said this.

I grabbed my tube of edible lubricant from the nightstand and slathered up his now raging erection. He moaned and thrust under the touch of my lubed hands. I squirted a big dollop on the tip of his prick and then sat on the edge of the bed licking all the lubricant from my fingers, one by one. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh," was all Sean could manage to groan.

I crawled into bed and straddled Sean's waist, my ass just out of reach of his cock. I began to lick and pinch his nipples again and now he started begging me. "Maria, Maria, oh please Maria. I'm going to cum without ever being inside you. This is so hot, you're the sexiest woman I've ever been with. Please fuck me, oh, please, please, pleeeaaasssseeee fuck me, Maria!"

I smiled at him as I reached behind me and guided his raging member to the entrance to my rosebud. I sat back on him all at once as he gasped. I just held him there, squeezing his cock with my ass muscles while I licked the lubricant from my hand. I reached down and again began to pinch his nipples. I was rotating my hips around his shaft but not riding him.

"Ma-Ma-Maria, sohot, sohot, sofuckinghot! Please ride me baby, please fuck me, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, oh shit I'm going to cum."

Still pinching Sean's nipples, I began to slowly travel up and down the length of his erection while still squeezing him with my ass muscles and rotating my hips, first in one direction, then the other. I gradually picked up speed until I was fucking him furiously and without warning, he exploded inside me, painting the walls of my ass with his hot jizz.

"Nnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uuuuuuuhhhhhh. F-fu-fuck, s-sh-shit. Hot, hot, so fucking hot. Pussy good, pussy so good, cum, cum, cummmmiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg!"

Sean was thrusting up inside me as I continued to ride him to the completion of his orgasm. He collapsed underneath me, eyes glazed, groaning. "Ma-Maria! Oh shit, baby. No one has ever made me cum like that. You're so fucking hot, so fucking amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it baby but I still haven't cum yet. You have to make Maria cum before I'll untie you!" I was running my tongue around my lips and still pinching his nipples when I said this.

He started to deflate. I crawled off him and began to clean him up with my tongue. I was fondling his scrotum and tickling his perineum while I did this. I slipped my lips over his prick and began to run my tongue underneath the rim of his mushroom. He was bucking upwards, trying to fuck my mouth. He was hard in no time!

I straddled him again and slid back against his erection, my ass bottoming out against his hips. "You have to make me cum, baby, with just this gorgeous cock of yours. I'll ride you all afternoon if that's what it takes before I let you go!" I was smiling lasciviously and licking my lips while I held him inside me.

I leaned down and put my hands on either side of his chest to open myself up wider. I slowly rose up the length of his shaft and then equally as slowly slid down it. Sean began to thrust inside me, matching the pace I was setting. When I slid down, he thrust upwards. When I slid up, he thrust down until just his prick was inside me. We settled into this rhythm for some time; the only sound that could be heard was the gurgling of his wet cock slurping in and out of me.

"Maria, oh shit Maria. I don't know how much longer I can last until I cum again."

"I'm close too, baby. Fuck me hard, fuck Maria's pussy with everything you have."

Sean did begin to fuck me with everything he had. He was bucking beneath me like a runaway horse. I sat up and began to stroke my nylon-covered legs. One hand was underneath the welt of one stocking, squeezing and caressing the flesh of my thigh. My other hand ran gently up and down the length of my other leg, from stockinged ankle to thigh and back again. I began to tremble violently; I was going to cum any moment.

"Sean, Sean, Sean, oh Sean! Fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy! Cum, cum, cum, cumming for you Sean, I'm cumming for you Sean! Uh, uh, uh, uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

My orgasmic cries sent Sean over the edge as he came in my ass a second time that afternoon. "Fuck Maria, fuck Maria, oh FUCK MARIA! Pussy so hot, pussy so good, yes baby, yes baby, yessssssssssssss! Make me cum, make me cum, make me cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!"

Sean continued to thrust upwards as I continued to ride him through our orgasms. I collapsed against him, spent. Both of our chests were heaving breathlessly from the intensity of our love making. I began to giggle seductively as I licked his throat, neck and ears. "Mmmmmmmm, daddy made mommy cum for him. I love your cock; I love your cock throbbing and pulsing and exploding inside of me!"

I held Sean inside me for as long as I could until his flaccid member fell out of my ass. I rolled off him and untied his restraints, first his ankles followed by his wrists. I crawled back into bed beside him; he held me close to him as he kissed my hair and caressed me.

"Maria, no one, NO ONE has ever made me cum like that! You are the hottest, sexiest woman I've ever made love to!"

"Mmmmmmm, Sean. You are too sweet; your cock is amazing. I wish we could spend all afternoon like this. But I have to be at tonight's party, as the representative from the presenting company I just have to be there. I need some rest, baby. Promise me you'll be at the party!"