Maria's Trifecta Cures Her Boredom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corinne continued to pound my ass through my orgasm. I fell back spent but then realized Corinne was close again. I could tell by her shallow breathing and the glazed look in her eyes she was very near. I grabbed her ass cheeks and kept pulling her into me on the down strokes. "Mmmmm, Mommy! Fuck me, Corinne. Fuck your little girl's pussy. Maria loves the way Mommy fucks her. Maria loves hearing Mommy cum. Tell me, Mommy. I want to hear you when you cum again."

"M-Ma-Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Fuck, shit, fuck, shit, fuck! Oh, oh, oh, oh! C-cu-cum, cum, cummmmiiiinnnnngggggg! Fuck your pussy, fuck your hot pussy! So good, pussy so good, so hot! Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!"

I continued pulling Corinne into me. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she came again immediately! "Nnnnngggghhh, unnnnhhhhhh, uunnhhhh, nnnnnnn, mmmm, f-fu-fuck-fuck-fuck! Stop, please stop, turn them off, turn them off. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" It finally dawned on me that Corinne was in the throes of multiple orgasms.

I reached behind her and pulled the dildo out of her ass. I turned off the one in our pussies and unbelted her. She rolled off the dildo (and me!) and just lay there trembling and whimpering. I pulled the still warm dildo out of my ass and held her tightly. She finally quit cumming and just collapsed in my arms.

I held her and kissed the top of her head. She lay in my arms, quivering. "M-Maria. Holy shit! That was insane. I don't know that I've ever cum like that. Oh baby, baby, baby! You are over the top hot, you are a sexual volcano!"

"Corinne, I could say the same to you. You made me cum so crazy tonight. Damn woman but you're so fucking hot!" She smiled at me and kissed me deeply.

"Maria, this is going to sound so shallow. I have to go to my room; at my age I have to get some sleep tonight before I try to re-book my flight in the morning. I'd never be able to sleep if I was here with you, I know it!"

"Oh baby, please don't apologize. You gave me so much pleasure, it's rare that one of my lovers is able to spend the night and even rarer that I allow them to spend the night. It makes things easier for both of us if we don't fall asleep together!"

I walked with her to the closet. She got her clothes and got dressed. We walked to the door, before I opened it, we embraced again and kissed passionately. She reached into her purse and pulled out a business card. "Please, call me, email me, text me, something. I have to see you again. I don't want this to be our one and only night together."

"I will definitely be in touch. You're fucking amazing, Corinne."

She kissed me again and walked out the door.

I leaned back against the door hugging myself. First Mike, then Teddy, and now Corinne. I'd done an over-the-top job today of getting rid of my boredom! I stayed dressed as Maria and headed for the bedroom where my favorite vibrator was waiting for me! 😊