Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned loudly as she moved forward. Her hips rose up because she was sitting on her legs. This pulled her up off me. She made a loud whimpering sound as I came free and then she sighed deeply as she moved her knees back and lay down to cuddle her head on my shoulder.

I wrapped her in my arms and sighed deeply myself. After a while, I pulled the blanket over us. Marie sighed and wiggled slightly as she whispered sleepily, "We can't stay here much longer. There will be a lot of people here after church and lunch, with their kids."

I nodded my head and grinned as I replied, "Ok, I can carry you to the truck but who's going to carry me?"

Marie giggled and shook her head slowly. "Not me, that is for sure. I can hardly keep my eyes open, much less move," she said softly.

I held her tightly for a while and then kissed her hair softly. "Ok, then I guess we need to get cleaned up. Maybe the cold water will revive us," I said softly.

Marie just nodded her head but didn't move. I chuckled and whispered, "That means you need to get up so I can."

"I was afraid that was what you meant," Marie whispered back and then chuckled. A moment more and she groaned softly as she lifted her head and grinned at me. "The waters going to be cold?" She asked.

I nodded and replied, "Yeah, but look at all the fun we'll have warming each other back up."

She grinned and whispered, "I like that thought." She sat up and then leaned back over to kiss me. The passion grew slowly in the kiss, but grow it did.

Marie broke the kiss with a sigh and a chuckle. "Come on, let's get cleaned up so we can go somewhere else, and get all messy again." She laughed and kissed me quickly again.

"I feel wonderful!" she said loudly as she sat up.

I laughed as I sat up and said, "Yes you do and so do I."

I climbed to my feet and held my hands out. "Come on, do I need to carry you?" I asked with a grin.

She came up onto her knees and grinned up at me as she moved her head forward, toward my semi hard manhood. She took a lick along its length, from the head to the base and then shook her head.

"I think I can walk that far." She licked me again and then sucked the head into her warm mouth, her tongue fluttering around the head softly.

I moaned softly and reached down to lift her up by the upper arms. As I picked her up, my manhood popped out of her mouth and she made a moaning, whimpering sound.

As she reached her feet she laughed and whispered, "I was just going to do a little more giving and taking. Anyway, I'm suddenly hungry, I could eat a horse, and you're the closest thing to one around."

I laughed and shook my head. "We have all the time in the world for that later, but right now, we need to get our act together and get out of here before we scare the hell out of a bunch of people," I said as I scooped Marie up in my arms.

As I carried her toward the pond, I added, "Breakfast sounds great, as does a lot more giving and taking, like maybe a lifetimes worth."

Marie laughed and kissed me on the cheek. "I like the way you're thinking, especially that last part."

*****

The water in the pond was surprisingly warm on my legs as I waded out into it. Marie moved in my arms as she looked around, an anxious look on her face. She suddenly grinned at me and whispered, "I thought we would be doing this last night, not in broad daylight."

I chuckled and whispered back, "Well, you said you wanted to do wild things and not be all safe and sheltered. I think this comes under that heading, don't you." Marie giggled nervously and nodded her head.

When I was about waist deep, I lowered Marie's feet toward the water. She grabbed at my neck and held on tightly. "It's alright, I won't drop you." I told her softly.

She smiled at me and replied, "I'm not worried about that, I can't swim, and I'm a little afraid of the water."

"There's a nice sandy, firm bottom down there, trust me," I said as I lowered her into the water.

"I do trust you." She replied, but she still held onto my neck until her feet touched bottom. Then she let go and whispered with a crooked smile, "See."

I chuckled and kissed her on the forehead. She grinned and added, "This is the most water I've been in since I was a child."

"Then it's about time," I said as I squatted down until the water was up to my chin. Marie's breasts were just above water level and right in front of my face. My tongue shot out and flicked across her right nipple. She gasped loudly and grabbed my head as I sucked the hard nub into my mouth. When I swirled my tongue around the nipple and flicked it with the tip of my tongue, she moaned softly and pulled my head tighter to her breast.

My hands went to her hips and caressed her lower back and shapely butt. A moment or two later, I switched breasts, which brought another loud gasp from her lips. I ran the fingers of my right hand up and down the crack of her ass, rinsing off our slippery juices from earlier. Marie moaned softly and pushed her ass back against my fingers.

I released her nipple and whispered, "Oh, you like that, do you." She nodded sharply, several times and came up onto her toes, her hands moving to my shoulders as my fingers explored lower between her legs.

When a finger slipped into her hot opening, she gasped and pushed back against it sharply, driving it even deeper. "Oh yes!" she whispered loudly.

I grinned and brought my other hand up to tease her slit from the front. A shiver ran up and down her body. When my finger circled her clit a couple times, she whispered fiercely, "If you don't quit, I'm going to come all over your hand."

My fingers glided up and down her slit and then massaged her clit, firmly. She gave out with a long drawn out moan as her hips jerked and twitched violently as she came and came hard.

A moment or two later, I had to grab Marie as she started to slowly settle into the water. I pulled her limp body to me and held her close. As her body settled against mine, her legs were straddling my thighs, her hot sex plastered against my hard member. She laid her head on my shoulder and groaned deeply as her body jerked several more times quickly.

A few minutes later, she sighed deeply and whispered, "You keep doing that to me." She sighed again and cuddled close, whispering, "Not that I'm complaining, mind you, I love it. It's just that...." She paused in thought for a second and then went on, "I never knew I could come so hard or so long, or so many times for that matter. My body seems to want to make up for lost time or something."

She grinned and whispered, "You're the first person to touch my clit besides me, talk about a shock when you did."

"No, this is the way it should have been from the beginning, not a one way affair, like it was." I told her softly. "Oh, yeah, I know where your clit is. If you think my fingers were a shock, wait until I get my tongue wrapped around it, you will literally explode."

I felt Marie shiver at the thought and then she whispered, "Die is more like it."

I chuckled and hugged her tightly. "Believe me, you won't die. At least, I've never heard of anyone dieing from it."

She giggled and whispered, "With my luck, I'll be the first."

I laughed and replied, "Your luck has changed drastically, if I'm not mistaken, I know mine has. Now, let's get cleaned up and go have breakfast. I'm saving you for dessert."

Marie sat up, a bright pink blush on her face. "I hope you mean in a room somewhere and not on the restaurant table," she said with a giggle.

I laughed and hugged her again, saying, "That would be just a little too adventurous, even for me."

*****

Back at the sleeping bag, we dried off with the beach towel and got dressed. Marie picked up her thong gingerly and said, "I need to rinse these out; they are a mess."

I reached out and took them from her. I brought them up close to my nose and sniffed at her sweet heady, musky scent. "Oh no you don't, I know the perfect place for these," I said with a grin as I hung them on a limb next to me.

Marie got a shocked look for a second and asked, "You're not leaving them there, are you?"

I chuckled and shook my head as I stooped to pick up the sleeping bag. "Nope, we're taking them with us," I said. Marie looked puzzled as she folded the towel. I folded the sleeping bag and handed it to her.

"You'll see when we get to the truck," I said as I retrieved the panties and the ice chest. "Shall we?" I said with a grin as I indicated the path toward the truck.

Marie laughed and shook her head as she mutter something under her breath in Spanish. I chuckled and said, "Yes but being a crazy gringo is what keeps me from going insane." Marie looked at me wide eyed for a moment, until I laughed and added, "No I don't speak Spanish, but I do understand a word here and there, so be careful."

Marie laughed again as she started down the path. "I'll have to remember that," she said softly.

*****

When I stopped the truck at the highway, Marie asked me, "You're really going to leave those there?"

I looked at the g-string hanging from the rearview mirror. "Yes, I am. Every time we look at them, we'll remember last night and how we started." I replied softly. "I don't want either of us to ever forget."

Marie chuckled and whispered, "Like we could ever forget last night."

"I'm not going to take any chances," I said with a big grin. "Anyway, it'll show all the women that I'm taken."

Marie laughed and rose up to kiss me on the cheek. "Yes you are but what will people think." She replied.

"I really don't care what they think, let them wonder about it," I said with a chuckle in my voice.

"You're crazy but I love you anyway," Marie said softly.

"I know and I love you also." I told her softly. "Now, let's go eat breakfast."