Marion's Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Incest?" Marion regarded her son seriously. "Yes it is. No one should find out. Not your friends. No one. But we're two consenting adults who love each other very much. Why shouldn't we be lovers? Besides, I think after what we've just done, intercourse is a pretty small detail."

"But what about Dad?"

"Your Dad loves me and wants me to be happy and sexually satisfied. He's watched me fuck other men before. I've watched him with other women."

As she talked she had continued to gently stroke him, keeping him engorged and thick and ready.

"So how about it Hal; are you ready to fuck your mother?"

Hal rolled on top and got between her open thighs. The tip of his cock poked tentatively at her waiting bush. "Uh... Mom? I've never... before...uh... how do I do this?"

Marion smiled and reached down. With one hand she spread her vagina and the other hand gripped his shaft and guided him in. "Now gently" she coached softly. "Take your time. Enjoy it."

Slowly Hal pushed inside the warmth of his mother. He stared into her face, smiling up at him, nodding encouragement. He was amazed at how tight, and warm, and right it felt, like an embrace. Once he got in as far as he could he stopped to relish the sensation. "I love you Mom."

"Mmmm, I love you too!" Marion kissed him lightly, happy to know that she was his first. She also delighted in the feeling of this new cock inside of her. It felt perfect, like it had been made just for her vagina alone. Slowly Hal began to move, sliding back, thrusting forward. "That's right. Take it slow. Enjoy it. Oh yessss...."

Marion wrapped her arms around his back, holding him to her. She didn't need to reach down and touch herself like she often did. She didn't need an orgasm. She needed the closeness, the warmth, the intimacy. They kissed again, softly, searchingly, lips opened, tongues exploring for each other.

Hal began breathing harder. He tried to control it, but the urge to push harder and faster took over. "Oh God Mom! You feel so good!" He pounded harder and deeper into her warmth. "Oh Mom, I'm going to..."

Marion locked her ankles behind his back and pulled him in deeper, pulled him in while he gasped his passion inside of her. Pulled him in as the warmth of his seed spilled into her waiting cavity and filled her with love. As she felt him pumping inside of her, she pulled him down into an embrace and whispered in his ear. "I love you too, Hal."

They lay like that for a while, enjoying the closeness as he went flaccid and she could feel his seed begin to leak out onto the bed spread. She nudged him off. "Right. Lunch. I made tuna salad."

She got up and gathered up sex stained bed spread. "Only home an hour and you've already messed up the sheets!" She stood there, naked, laundry gathered to her full breasts. A domestic sex goddess; all curves, cooking, cleavage and cleanliness.

"After lunch I thought we might try some oral sex."

******************

That afternoon had been amazing, having his mother kneeling in front of him, taking his cock in her mouth, swallowing his load of come happily, and then spreading her full thighs and making him kneel to teach him in the art of eating pussy. Eagerly he lapped and sucked, listening to her directions, probing her with lips and tongue until at least she cried out in pleasure. Tired, spent and satiated, his mother had packed him off to take a shower before he crashed out in new, clean sheets, happy to be back home.

"Wake up loser. Mom is making pancakes." Ellie was at his door, eyeing the tent in his bedsheets.

Hal stumbled out of his room, tying his bathrobe over his morning wood. Too bad Ellie and Dad were home. He'd like to see them, but the idea of another day of naked romping with his beautiful, busty Mom was appealing. Maybe they'd go out later and he and Mom could have another go?

Ellie, his big sister, was wearing a long silky robe. The material clung to her hips and breasts in a distracting way. But she was so curved and stacked she'd look good in a potato sack. She smiled at him and gave him a big hug, pressing her whole curving body against his for lingering, glorious moments, not seeming to notice his erection pressing between her thighs. "Welcome home, baby brother!" She turned and lead the way, hips swaying, to the kitchen from which he could already hear and smell the Robinson family Sunday breakfast being made.

Dad was at his station in his old blue terry bathrobe, turning bacon on the griddle and keeping an eye on the electric kettle, ready to pour the water into the tea pot as soon as it boiled for the best brew. He had gotten into drinking coffee at school, but tea was home. Dad gave him a welcoming slap on the shoulder and asked if he had slept well.

"Yeah, great. It's awfully good to be home."

Mom gave him a conspiratorial wink and smile. "There's nothing like your own bed is there?" Mom flipped the pancakes in the frying pan. "Ellie, get the syrup out, would you?"

Ellie squeezed past him to reach into the fridge, instead of just asking him to get out the way, her breasts pushing up against him, her cleavage spread beneath his eyes as her robe parted to show a naked breast. "Are you happy to be home?"

Hal nodded dumbly, trying to look down surreptitiously, but not look down. She smiled coyly. "Like what you see?"

Hal's eyes bugged out. What? Ellie! What? Mom and Dad are like, right there! He nodded dumbly.

As she reached past him her body shifted and her free hand slowly brushed the front of his robe. "Mmm, my you've gotten big this past year." She turned to Mom. "Hasn't Hal gotten big this year, Mom?"

"Oh he certainly has!" Mom flipped more pancakes.

"That's my boy!" Dad said heartily as he turned the bacon, seeking the perfect golden crisp result on every piece.

He watched Dad move past Ellie and noticed his hand brush over her bum, fingers caressing the round butt cheek in her clingy robe. Then Mom did it too! She stood beside Ellie as she was getting out cutlery and her hand strayed down to Ellie's bum. Then Ellie's free hand squeezed Mom's bum!

Hal's brain was buzzing like a hive of bees. Confused, agitated, and rather horny bees.

Dad shoved a mug of tea into his hand. "Here, get this inside you."

They all moved into the living room with plates of pancakes covered in maple syrup and mugs of tea and sat on the big L-shaped sectional. As they ate breakfast and tried not to drip syrup on the rug they got caught up. Ellie and Dad asking much the same questions Mom had in the car.

"No girls?" Dad cried. "That's too bad!"

"I know" agreed Mom. "Good looking man like you too."

"I'll bet you nerded them out didn't you little brother?" Ellie asked with a smirk. "Got talking about D&D, right?"

Hal blushed. He took another drink of tea and looked around to try not to answer. As he scanned the familiar living room he noticed a neat stack of old towels under one of the end tables.

"Uh" he set his mug down "what's with the towels, guys?"

"Oh those are for sex" Mom stated matter of factly and forked a section of syrup covered pancake into her gorgeous mouth. The mouth that only yesterday he had seen wrapped around his cock.

"Wait. What now?"

"You heard me. Sex. I know you know what that is."

Dad set his tea down and mopped up some syrup with is pancakes. "Your mother doesn't like us staining the furniture when we have sex in the living room."

Why were his parents having sex in the living room? Hal looked at Ellie for support. Ellie smiled brightly. "Oh I join them."

Hal splurted tea cross the table. "What?!"

Mom grabbed one of the sex towels and began mopping the mess up. As she bent over Hal could enjoy the view down the front of her robe, her full naked breasts hanging. Was no one but him wearing anything under their robes?

"Actually Eleanor started it." She stood up, refolding the towel, once again the domestic sex goddess, all curves, cleavage and cleanliness.

Hal looked at her. "I have so many questions right now."

"She seduced your father at the start of the summer. After a few weeks I found out and decided to join in. It's been a lot of fun. Your dad and I haven't had a threesome since before Ellie was born."

Ellie nodded. "Dad is such stud. I haven't had so many orgasms since, like, ever!"

"Sometimes it's all three of us. Sometimes it's just two, with the other watching. Your sister has watched your Dad mounting me all summer, and your Dad.... Well your Dad really likes watching Eleanor and I pleasure each other."

"Well, sometimes someone has to be at work too!"

They laughed. Hal was still puzzled.

"So, you guys are just, like, wandering around jumping on each other's bones?"

Marion set her mug down. "Well, it's not like we're having an orgiastic free for all, with all sex all the time. That would be fun until the food ran out. There are a few rules. If someone isn't in the mood, then the others respect that and go into a bedroom. If you're horny and no one else is, well that's why you have hands. If guests are over, then put on clothes and act like we're a normal, everyday family that aren't fucking each other."

Marion nodded towards Ellie as she opened her robe to reveal lovely full breasts and reached a hand into her father's robe to pull out a quickly hardening large cock. She then stood up and opened her own robe to reveal the glorious naked body Hal had delighted in the day before. She let the soft fabric slide down onto the floor and moved to stand in front of him. "As you've no doubt noticed, we've become a clothing optional family. It just makes things easier."

Marion fell to her knees and pulled at her son's robe and grabbed the waist band of his boxer shorts. He lifted his hips to let her tug them down past his knees, his semi-hard cock flopping onto his stomach. He watched, mesmerized, as his mother opened her soft lips and bent her head to take him into her mouth while his Dad and sister watched. He gasped as electric fire screamed from his cock to his head as her soft agile tongue stroked his quickly thickening shaft. Cupping his swollen balls in one hand she began slurping up and down, her hair swaying as her head bobbed. Stopping for a gasping breath she gripped his hardness and swirled her tongue around the head. "Oh my God, Ellie! Your brother's cock is so good. You're going to love it!" She bent back to her sucking and slurping, teasing him and coaxing him to a rampant hardness. "But first, you're going to have to watch your baby brother fuck your mother."

Marion turned around and spread her legs, bending over to lean on the coffee table. She looked at him over her shoulder, a wicked smile playing on her lips. "C'mon baby! Do it to me. Do it now!"

With Dad and Ellie watching intently Hal stood up. Tentatively he grabbed her hips and positioned the head of his cock at her bush. He could smell the sex steaming up from her as his pulsing knob brushed her fuzz. Impatiently Marion reached between her legs and gripped his shaft and guided him. He closed his eyes and with a soft grunt he plunged in.

"Oh!" Marion squeaked as Hal's cock buried itself in her. She made eye contact with Jack, who smiled at her and nodded as Ellie stroked his erection. Marion's head buzzed with the thrill of having Jack watch her as she was being mounted by another man. Ellie watched enviously, entranced by her mother's obvious pleasure. She took a deep breath and wallowed in the sensation of Hal's fat, hard shaft thrusting in and out. In and out. Back and forth her heavy breasts swayed in time to her son's thrusts. She braced herself, gasping as Hal pushed harder and faster. She looked up to see that Jack had his phone out and was moving around them, making another video. The glassy eye of the camera gave her an even bigger thrill. Now thousands of viewers would see her being fucked doggy style over the coffee table by her own son. She imagined thousands of other lonely cocks being stroked, wishing they were the man in the video. Thousands of cocks pounding into her wet, hot, gaping pussy, filling her with rivers of come. She reached down to rub her throbbing clitoris. "Oh God! Oh yes! Oh fuck!" she cried.

Hal couldn't think. A red haze of lust settled over him as his mother dropped her robe and naked, knelt in front of him to suck him off. Then as she bent over, he couldn't think of anything at all except her pussy and how badly he wanted to bury his need inside of it. Ellie and Dad watching just added to his arousal. He thought he was going to burst. When Mom's gentle fingers guided him into her waiting need, he couldn't take it slow, he had to push in as far as he could. Then he pulled back and slammed in again, and again. Ellie was watching and rubbing herself, her naked thighs spread on the couch. Dad was filming them with his camera, moving to get a side view of Mom's breasts swaying and his hips and cock thrusting in and out of her ample, rounded backside. Huffing and gasping as his passion mounted, he pushed deeper and faster. Ever deeper and faster. Mom began rubbing herself too and crying out. Swearing in her ecstasy as the quivers of her mounting orgasm shook her body. As her vagina pulsed around him, Hal couldn't contain himself any longer. "Oh Mom! I'm coming!"

"Yes baby! Come inside your Mommy!"

With a final thrust he clamped his hands on her hips as hot jets of his come spurted out somewhere in the warm darkness of his mother's vagina. Hal sighed and collapsed back onto the couch. Marion fell onto her forearms and slowly straightened herself up. Putting her robe back on she curled up on the couch beside Jack who was pouring everyone more tea.

"Boy, we are going to make some great videos this summer!" he smiled. "Are you kids up for it?"

Ellie clapped excitedly. "Oh yes please Daddy! I think you and Hal should spitroast me next while Mom films us!"

Marion leaned her head on her husband's shoulder and smiled at them. "What do you think, Hal? Are you up for it?"


12