Mark and Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid there for a minute and then slowly raised up. "Oh fuck Mark! That's the first time I ever tried that! My pussy was right at your chin and I was fucking!!! Oh fuck it was wild!! I'm going to have to remember that!! Looking straight down into your face as I fuck a hard cock!! That was great!" Then she climbed off me. She bent over and licked all her juices off my chest. She raised up and smiled. "I love the taste of my pussy Mark!!"

"Well, maybe I would too, if you'd let me get there!!" I said.

She stood between my legs again and said, "Ok, time for some more fun baby.' Again she got up and straddled my body, but this time, she was in position to sit down on my cock. 'Yea, maybe she'll let me cum this time.'

She sat up and reached down and spread her pussy lips open and then eased her body against me with my cock in the crease of her hot, wet pussy. Then she leaned over and put her hands by my head and said, "Now I want you to suck my titties. Make them know that we are getting the fucking of our lives tonight. Pinch them, suck them, squeeze them, do what ever, just make me cum by my titties, Please baby, I promise you, you are going to love the end of this!!!"

She started moving only her ass, rubbing it up and down my cock, sideways, whichever she could move, she did. While I was sucking on one nipple, I was squeezing, pinching, biting, massaging, caressing, kissing, twisting, milking, ... just generally loving and abusing her titties for her.

"Oh baby, here it comes again!! Mark, Mark, Oh honey.. Mark.. oh fuck yes yes yes!!" She raised straight up and just trembled all over. Eyes closed, fists clinched, and her whole body shook! I'd never seen anything like it! Pussy juices just dripping onto my belly.

She collapsed on my chest and just laid there for a minute. I rolled her over and slid off the bed and got on my knees at the edge of the bed and just buried my face in her pussy. She screamed out "YES!!!"

She grabbed both hands full of my hair and held my head to her crotch and started humping my face. I tongue fucked her, I sucked and bit her pussy lips, I sucked her clit out and bit on it! I lifted her ass up off the bed and tongued her asshole and she screamed again.

"Oh yes darling!! Yes, eat my ass, eat my pussy, eat me! Make me cum Mark. I'm your slut now. Eat me, hurt me, show me how you treat a whore baby! I'm you whore! Use me Mark! I love you honey!! Oh baby .....BABY!!! I'm CUMMINGGgggggggggggg! She suddenly went quiet. Not a move. Just slow easy breathing. I continued to lick her and suck on her clit. But she didn't move, didn't make a sound. I raised up and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and she was ..... asleep!!!

I raised up and shook her a little, nothing. I shook her harder, then I slapped her face lightly. She opened her eyes, but didn't move. Then her eyes got bigger and she whispered..."Mark..what happened?"

I said, "Baby, are you ok?"

She said "Oh god Mark, you are so wonderful!" She raised up and hugged my neck and continued, "The last thing I remember was telling you that I was your slut, and then everything went dark! Did I faint Mark? Oh you wonderful man, You made me pass out from cumming!!!"

"I don't know baby, but you were out!! Are you sure you're ok? Has that ever happened to you before?"

"Oh yeah honey. I feel renewed now!! .... Oh shit. Look at your poor cock, it has done lost interest in me! I'll have to fix that!!" She climbed off the bed and pushed me back on it.

She grabbed my cock in one had, my balls in the other and she slid her mouth down on it again, all the way!! Again!! It only took a few seconds and it was at full mast again!! She looked up at me, smiling, obviously pleased with herself and said "See, It's ready again!"

"Alright, get your young ass up here on the bed! I'm going to see if I can drive this hard cock in your pussy and make you feel it hit your backbone!!! And you'd better not complain about it either, you little cum slut!" I said to her.

She did like a crab walk back onto the bed and spread her legs and said, "Use my body Mark, fuck me, hurt me, abuse me, but love me please!! Oh Mark, I am yours honey!! Do me anyway you want to!! Just fill me with your cum baby!"

I crawled up between her legs and she raised them and put her heels on my back and said "Oh Mark, my lover, fuck me like a madman!!"

I put the head of my cock between her pussy lips and then slammed it all the way in! She grunted and moaned and smiled up at me. I kissed her hard and passionately for a long kiss while I pounded her pussy!

Her arms were around my neck and she was sucking my tongue as hard as she had my cock a while ago. I broke the kiss and she said "Yes baby, That's it, fuck me hard. I deserve it. Hurt me with that big cock baby!"

I was getting close to cumming, so I pulled out and grabbed her hips and lifted her up and turned her over onto her knees and lined up my cock with her pussy and rammed it home again. Holding her hips tight back against me, I shoved my cock as far into her as I could. I bent over and got hold of her tits and used them to pull her back against me. "Yes honey, Yes... abuse me! Make my titties hurt!! Fuck my pussy till it bleeds baby!! I love it!! I love you! I'm your cum slut! Fuck me Mark. I'm a whore!! Use me baby!"

Her tight hot pussy and her dirty talk drove me over the edge and I pulled back on her tits and pushed forward as hard as I could with my cock and shot all the cum I could into her!!! She screamed out "Yes baby!!! Yes, fill me with you love juice baby!! Fuck this whore good baby!!"

I just fell over on her and then rolled over on the bed. Exhausted! Wiped out! Totaled! Fucked out!

She rolled over onto her side facing me and put one arm over me and said "Mark, darling, I haven't had many men, but I have never been fucked like that! I have never felt comfortable enough to try things with anyone. You are the best lover! So seriously, I am you whore. Whenever you want me, however you want me, I am yours! Mark, you're the best!"

"Ummm I need to run to the bathroom and clean myself up a bit honey, don't go anywhere!" she said and then laughed.

I grabbed her arm and said "No, don't. I want to eat you again!"

"But honey, I have your cum inside me and it's leaking out!" She said, with surprise in her voice.

"I know it, I put it there! Now I am going to suck it back out!! Get up here and sit on my face! Hurry!"

"Oh god Mark, No one has ever even kissed me after I sucked them off, much less eat me after they had cum inside me! Are you sure honey?" She asked.

"Get up here baby, and spread that pussy over my mouth! I want to taste us together!"

She almost pounced on me then. She lowered her pussy onto my face and reached down and spread her lips and sat on my tongue! "Oh fuck Mark!! This is so erotic honey! Oh it feels so good baby! I am going to cum again .... Right in your mouth baby!!"

She worked her ass in short strokes on my mouth and rubbed her clit with her hand and soon she was screaming again ... "Yes Mark baby ...Yes Oh fuck yes.... Oh honey.. I'm ready.... "

I reached around her hips and pushed a finger into her asshole and she yelled and ground her pussy down hard on my face and dumped a heavy load of juices in my mouth!!

She just fell over beside me on the bed and said "Ok darling. Ok. Enough. Enough. I can't do any more. I got to rest baby." She was just whispering by then.

I snuggled up to her and put my arm over her and we dozed off to sleep. We were fulfilled, at least for tonight.