Mark and Sabine Pt. 01

Story Info
Mark lost his penis and now meets Sabine, a transwoman.
14.1k words
4.7
25.5k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Transcreative Porn Story

They met for the first time in a meeting for trans people. It was his first time in the meetings but Sabine used to go to the meetings for some time.

He sat in the back of the room, just listening to all that people telling their experiences and challenges. Soon he realized his situation was slightly different from those people: they were adapting to something they were used to during their whole lives, while he was a normal person until six months ago, when he had an operation to remove his dick and balls and replace them with a vagina.

Different from some of those people who had the surgery on purpose, it was not his choice. It was for a genetic condition, one year ago he would never imagine he would be in this situation.

Lost in his thoughts, he took some time to realize the pretty girl looking at him from time to time. However, as soon as he realized, he couldn't stop looking at her.

She was blond and had blue eyes, with a beautiful smile in her face. She was wearing a white t-shirt, with beautiful, although not so big, round boobies.

"Funny," he thought. "It's the first time I'm looking to a girl this way since the operation!"

When all the talks finished and he was heading to the exit, she came in his direction and started a conversation.

"First time in the meetings?"

"Yeah..." Mark answered, very shy and not knowing how to react. "And you?"

"No, I'm here for a long time. I already heard all these stories a million times! Hope you didn't find them too boring!"

"No! It's interesting to hear them, although I think my case is a bit different."

"Yeah? Why??"

"Sabine!! Please, I need your help here!" screamed a woman lost with a lot of papers in her hand.

"Sorry... What's your name?"

"Mark!"

"Sorry Mark, I have to help Angela, the two of us are organizing everything and she is a bit lost... But save my phone, let's meet to talk more!"

"Sure!"

He saved her number on his phone and, with a beautiful smile, she left to help Angela

"Bye, see you!"

Two days later, he got the courage to text her. She replied very fast and soon they arranged to meet in a cafe the next day.

He was very anxious and couldn't stop thinking about her and her sexy body. He almost didn't sleep, and when he woke up he was with a terrible feeling.

He was suffering of a phantom boner. He has suffered this many times in the weeks after the surgery, but now was getting less common. But not less painful.

He felt an erection, but couldn't relieve himself in any way, because his dick was not there anymore. He tried to open his legs a bit and touch his clitoris with his fingers, but had no success.

Even trying to adapt to this new situation for the last six months, he was not able to feel comfortable with his new female parts.

When it was almost time to meet Sabine, Mark borrowed his mother car and went to the cafe. He was so anxious that arrived 15 minutes early.

He chose a table for two and waited for her. By the arranged time she arrived. She was marvelous. Wearing a wonderful black dress, just above her knees and high heels.

Always smiling, she greeted him with a kiss in his cheek and sat in front of him.

"So... How are you doing?" she started.

"Good, and you?" he answered, his cheeks a bit red.

"Good too! So... The last time we met you told your 'case' was a bit different... What did you mean?"

"Well, direct to the hard topic," he thought. But for some strange reason, he didn't feel ashamed as he usually feels when talking about him.

"Yes... Because I wasn't born this way..."

"This way? You mean trans?"

"Yeah! Let's say it is a recent thing for me."

"How? You say your transition?"

"No! Well, yes... Fuck, it's confusing!"

"Relax!" she laughed. "I'm used to all this confusion!"

"Well, I'll try to explain, a year ago I was a normal guy, I didn't even know what a trans person was, but six months ago I had a surgery, and now I'm still a guy, but I don't have a penis anymore."

"Are you a nullo?"

"No... This was an option, but then the doctors suggested another option for me: a vagina," he said the last word in a whisper, like he was ashamed of it.

"Wow!! That's surely really different!! I've never heard about something like this!"

"Yeah, it's a new technology, they offered me so I could still have sex, since I was so young, but... I don't even know why I'm telling you this..." he replied with a shy smile in his face.

"Don't worry, I know what you mean, many changes, so fast..."

"Yeah... And what about you? Are you trans?"

"Yes, what I would be doing in that meeting if I wasn't?"

"I don't know, you're so beautiful, so feminine!"

"Thank you! But that's a prejudice! Many transwomen are beautiful and feminine!"

"I know, but if I haven't met you in that event, I would never say you were..."

"Yeah... I started taking hormones really really young, that helped a lot, not all girls have this luck."

"You said you understand me, do you still have, you know, your..."

"My dick?" she completed, laughing, it was really funny for her how shy he was. "Yes, I do. I'm too young to the surgery, and don't even know if I'll want it. Many trans girls prefer to keep their penis."

"Got it."

"But let's forget our genitals for a moment..."

And they kept talking like they knew each other for years. Without even realizing they were talking for almost three hours.

"After here, I'm going to the movies. Do you want to go with me?" Sabine invited him.

"Which movie are you going to watch?"

"I don't know, I'll decide it there. Is it important?"

"No! Let's go!"

They chose a random movie and went to the seats. She took him to a seat in a corner in the back of the room. The cinema was almost empty, only three or four couples.

Even before the lights were off and the movie began, they gave their first kiss, a long and delicious kiss.

As soon as the lights were off, the things started to get more intense. Kissing and hugging, then she put his hand in her butt.

In a few minutes, his pussy was wetter than she was never before. He had been excited after the surgery, specially during a hot shower, but not something like he was experiencing now. And it was just the beginning.

Some time later, he couldn't say how much, she put his hand in her perfect round boobies, starting with her right breast. He couldn't resist and involuntarily crossed his legs and moaned very low in her ears.

She didn't stop.

"I want you to know my whole body..." she whispered in his ear while taking his left hand to a small volume forming between her legs.

Mark was surprised. It was his first time grabbing a dick that was not his own, and he thought he would never do that again. But he didn't feel ashamed like he thought he would. On the contrary, it made him more excited, and after feeling it grow, even with her dress and panties between his hand and her dick, made him horny as hell.

"Do you wanna feel it?" she asked him.

"Uhum..." he could barely reply.

Discreetly, she lowered her panties to the middle of her thighs. It was dark, but he could see her erection below the dress, pointing up. He inserted his hand below the dress, grabbed her dick, and started jerking it.

The pleasure in her face was undescribable. She moaned more and more in his ear. When he thought she would cum, she grabbed his hand and stopped him.

Breathing heavily, she whispered him, "That's enough for today... Now it is my time to pleasure you..."

She put her panties back and started kissing him. Her hand went from his chest, to his belly, than downwards...

While she was inserting her hand into his jeans, he said "Please... Be careful, I've never done this..."

"Don't worry, trust me."

"I'm virgin..."

"Me too..."

She started in his groin, then slowly moving her hand, covering his pussy. She didn't know very well what she was doing, it was her first time touching a pussy.

But her instincts and all the porn she have watched helped her. She made some circular movements for some time, and then separated his labia with her middle finger.

He was already moaning, but when she changed to his clitoris, he almost screamed. She fastly moved her other hand to cover his mouth, so he didn't moan too loud.

When he was very, very near of having his first orgasm after the surgery, the movie ended. In a hurry she removed her hand from his pants just before the lights turned on.

After a few seconds looking at each other with a little smile, he adjusted his pants and got up.

"Let's go?"

"Wait..." she looked down, to her groin, "I need a few minutes... So he can, how can I say? Rest a bit?"

They laughed like never before.

A few days later, it was clear they were entering in a relationship. They talked everyday, texted each other all the time, they were becoming inseparable.

"Any plans for the weekend?" Sabine texted Mark.

"No, any ideas?"

"Prepare some comfy clothes. It'll be trekking day!!"

"Trekking?"

"Yeah! Let's have a picnic over Mount Orboos!"

"Alright! Great idea, I'll prepare something!"

On Saturday morning, he put some food into his backpack and drove his mother's car to pick her up and go to Mount Orboos.

They were both wearing tracking trousers, trekking shoes and a backpack. Her backpack was specially big, carrying all the food.

Mount Orboos wasn't a big challenge, even for beginners, the would get to the peak in less than an hour. It was a small hill, in a small city, almost nobody went there.

"Why Mount Orboos?" Mark asked.

"I like to come here when I want to spend some time alone, having a beautiful view."

"Nice. I think I came here just twice in my lifetime."

"I come almost every month! I like the tranquility it brings."

"I know what you mean. Sometimes I need the silence too. Just after the surgery, when I was recovering at home, I couldn't stand the pressure, my parents worried and everything. So I left and spent three days camping alone in Stribury Park."

"Really? I didn't know you were a nature person."

"Yeah, I am, not always, but I like it."

"The surgery was a big life change moment for you, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, a lot! Funny, I think you are the only person I feel comfortable to talk about it. When I try to talk to my parents, they always look at me with a pity face. You don't."

"Maybe it's easier for me to understand... Do your friends know about it?"

"No, I said it was appendicitis."

"How did your life change? I'm being curious, if you don't wanna talk about it..."

"No, that's ok. I think there's is the psychological part and the physical. The psychological I can manage, but the physical is really really hard."

"What do you mean by physical?"

"Well... First there's is the fact that now I have to sit to pee... So every time I go to the bathroom, like three or four times a day, I remember that it is not there anymore... And then, once a month, there's my period..."

"Wait!" she stopped walking, "Period??"

"Yeah! It's a fully functional vagina, with all the benefits and all the disadvantages of a real one..."

"Wow! I didn't imagine it! But tell me more, how does it feel?"

"Well... I've menstruated five times already, but I can't get used to it. I don't know if it's because of the hormones, but I feel more depressed during my periods, it's a very feminine, very womanly thing..."

"I understand it. So... Just a curiosity... All this means that you can get pregnant??"

"Yeah!", he laughs very loud, "that also means that we need to take care if we start, you know..."

"Wow, that's a very important piece of information!", and she starts laughing too!"

Almost one hour after starting the trail, they got to the peak. It was a wonderful view, a lot of green and mountains, the sky was clear and the sun shining.

They prepared the picnic, sat in the rock, and kept talking and eating. After eating and enjoying a bit the view, she layed down, her head on his thighs.

"I was thinking here..." she started. "Don't you think that you feel bad in your new body because, without your dick, you kinda feel like less of a man? Like if you had lost your manhood?"

He looked at her for a moment, pensative.

"Didn't I? I'm not able to fuck a girl anymore... I can't pee standing like any normal guy can..."

"Of course not! To be a man is much more than penetrating a girl and pee standing! I'm not less woman just because I don't have a vagina, am I?"

"No..."

"I know it's hard, I took some time to learn this too... But you have to. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that you refrain from enjoying your new body because of this."

"Yeah... Maybe you're right... Maybe that's why I feel so uncomfortable with the ideia of being penetrated, for example..."

"Take your time, I was just thinking."

"I will. But I think you're right. And you give strength to overcome all this... Thank you."

"That's why I'm here," she smiled to him, and then they kissed pationately.

After a long kiss, things started to get hotter. He touched her breasts and then grabbed her ass. She grabbed his butt and then inserted her hand between his legs. How he liked that!

They layed down on the rock, kissing, hugging and carrissing each other. Between one kiss and another, he stopped to ask her:

"What if somebody comes here?"

"Don't worry, almost nobody comes here. And if someone does, we're hidden by that bush, we're gonna see them before they see us."

After some more kisses, excitement reaching totally new levels, she said:

"Let me take your trousers off!"

"What?"

"Trust me, I won't penetrate you. Not today."

So he helped her to took his trousers off. He was wearing basic black panties. Although clearly woman panties, they were not looking feminine on him. She was not expecting it, but she liked. And the best was to come.

"Now your panties."

She slowly took his panties off, passing through his thighs, his knees and then his feet. She looked to his face, he was scared, but also full of pleasure.

Then she looked at his pussy. As she expected, it was fully shaved. Her dick was totally hard, like never had been before. She couldn't resist not biting her lips while looking at him and preparing the next step.

"Open your legs."

She had to carefully open his legs for him, he was too stuned to do it.

She positioned herself between his legs, put her hair behind her ear, and went down, first kissing his belly and then going down and down.

First a little kiss in his pussy. He was completely wet. Then she licked his pussy. He moaned. He used his arms to grab his knees and open more his legs, so she could have more space for the job.

Her tongue passed through his groins, played with his labias, went to the entrance of his vagina, and, finally, to his clitoris.

She repeated the process many times, from time to time stopping to suck his clit. When she did it for the third time, she realized she had achieved her objective: he was having his first orgasm with his new female parts.

He arched his back, his toes curls, he holds his breath and scream "Hooooly Fuuuuuckk!!!"

It was the best sensation he ever felt, nothing closer to the orgasms he had with his dick.

"Wooow! This is so fucking good!!! How did you do this??"

"My little secret..."

"Wow. I didn't know you knew how to do this... Have you ever sucked a pussy before?"

"Neither am I. Never, it's my first time."

"Wow, you're so fucking good at this!"

"Thank you!!"

They stayed there for some time, trying to regain their breath, resting a bit. He even forgot to put on his trousers, staying naked from the waist below.

"Let's go? It's getting late..." she said, after almost one hour resting in the rocks.

"Yeah... Time to go."

"While you're putting your clothes on I'm going to pee."

"Ok!"

He saw she going near a tree, pulling out her dick, and peeing. He was discovering the marvelous of having a vagina, but he couldn't avoid thinking that peeing in the woods is much easier when you have a dick.

"Aren't you going to pee?" she asked.

"No, no, I think I'll go at home."

"Ok!"

They got to the trail, to start the way down. After more or less half an hour, he said:

"Sabine! Wait!"

"What?"

"I have to pee. Now." He was keeping his knees together, almost peeing in his pants. "Do you have toilet paper?"

"Yeah, let me find. I'll take to you."

He left his bag in the floor and ran behind a tree.

"Bad time to learn how to do this..."

"Do you wanna help?"

"No, I think I can manage it. Hope I don't do the same mess I did when I tried to pee standing," he replied while pulling down his trousers and panties.

"You tried? After the surgery?"

"Yeah... I'll tell you, just let me finish this."

He squatted, tried to find the best position, and then, with relief, felt the urine flow from his urethra.

"Paper, please!"

He wiped himself and put on his clothes.

"Well, relieved now, we can go!"

"You were telling the time you tried to pee standing... What happened?"

"Ugh! It was one month after the surgery, first week without the catheter. I heard some woman could pee standing, just using their fingers to direct the flow. So I decided to give it a try!"

"And what happened? Pee all over your clothes?"

"No, luckily I was naked. But when I tried it was a complete mess. Pee in my legs, in the toilet and all over the floor... A lot of work cleaning everything!"

"Why didn't you use that woman urination devices?"

"Oh, no, to much effort to clean it everytime... I just accepted sitting was much easier, specially at home."

"Yeah, makes sense."

"And you? At home do you prefer to pee standing or sit?"

"Standing, much easier. When I was young I used to sit most time, but then I decided that if this penis," she pointed to her groins, "brings me some benefits, I'll enjoy them."

"Yeah, that's true."

"A curiosity... You're wearing panties, I thought you'd be wearing boxers... Why is that?"

"Didn't you like it?"

"No! I like it, a lot!! It made me horny... It's just a curiosity."

"Adaptations... In the beginning I also tried to use boxers, but too much free space, it was not comfortable, specially when I walk a lot. What kind of underwear do you prefer?"

"Panties, too. My dick is not big, so it's comfortable, not a big deal".

"Well, the few times I touched it, he was urging to find space and leave your panties!"

She get red, first time he saw her getting red.

"Yeah, that's true, but it's your fault... You know, I don't get hard easily, too much hormones, except when I'm with you."

"Really? I couldn't imagine."

"When I'm alone, sometimes takes more than half hour to get an erection... Do you like to play with yourself?"

"Before the surgery yes, the weeks before it, I did a lot, like two or three times a day. After it, no, sometimes I feel excited when washing her in the shower, but I don't go ahead."

They got to the car. He drove her home, they kissed, and then she invited him:

"Tomorrow my parents won't be at home... Why don't you come here? We can use the swimming pool..."

"Sure!! I'd love to! See you tomorrow then?"

"See you! Bye!!"

The next day, Mark got his swimming trunks, some clothes, a towel and went to Sabine's house.

It was a big and beautiful house, she probably was very, very rich. Not that his house was small or he was poor, far from that, but her house was at least four times bigger than his.

He rang the bell and waited. A minute later she opened the door, wearing only a delicate black bikini. He was stunned.

"Are you coming in?? Or will stay outside?" she asked, smiling at him.

"Yeah... I will... It's that..." he said, trying to recover his senses. "Your body... You... You are so beautiful!!"

"Thank you! But come in, I don't want the neighbors to see me like this!"