Mark and Teresa Ch. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She skipped ahead in the story a bit, and found that:

Ray and Mike were soon ashore, and somehow Ray wound up needing a ride, and suddenly he wound up coming home with Mike and Jenni. They wound up going on a double date....

At this point, Teresa skipped ahead a bit. She thought she could always come back and read it all later, but she wanted to see where this was all going! She found herself becoming more and more excited as she continued reading.

Jenni got to see Ray's cock the next morning. She was in a good mood, having screwed her husband twice the night before. It had been some good sex, but she had trouble concentrating as she kept wondering if Diane had fucked Ray and was surprised to find she was a little jealous. She decided they hadn't, Ray, a horny sailor, was probably ready to fuck anything, but Diane wasn't the type to sleep around on the first date or the second or third, for that matter and she didn't really care for blacks.

Jenni had to work early the next morning. Tired from sex and partying late the night before, she fumbled with the shower and dressing. She needed some coffee to get moving and went downstairs only to freeze as she saw Ray's cock. The black man had passed out on the couch, apparently not making it upstairs to the guest room. He was naked except for skin tight boxer shorts. She paused only briefly to admire his chest, as her eyes were focused on his black dangling cock.

In a way, it was a disappointment. Sure, it was big and thick, but it was as limp as a wet noodle. Ray's cock had fallen out of his boxers and was lying across his thigh. It was probably nine inches long, but it was lifeless. It looked tired, spent, just like Mike's penis looked after sex only a lot bigger. As she stared, Ray murmured in his sleep and she gasped as Ray's cock swelled a little, extending another inch and plumped up even thicker.

Her gasp made his eyes flicker and he looked at her, sitting up. "Mornin Jen," he said yawning. "Sorry you caught me napping. I figured you two would be going at it hot and heavy, so I slept down here."

Jenni was forcing herself to look in Ray's face. He hadn't realized his cock was sticking out and it was now over ten inches long and still growing.

"I didn't hear you come in," she said turning the coffee machine on.

"I think you were in the shower." Jenni froze. That meant he had come home less then an hour ago. He had spent the whole night with Diane?

"What are you doing up?" The black giant was standing in the living room with his hands behind his head flexing his massive biceps. His body was almost so muscular it was disgusting, like a weightlifters only constantly flexed and rippling with muscles.

"I figured you two love birds would stay in bed all day."

"I have to go to work today."

"If I had known that, I would have covered up." Ray suddenly seemed to notice his cock was jutting out, now probably a foot long and still not completely hard. As if it were nothing, he calmly reached down and stuffed it in his shorts without even bothering to turn around.

"I'm taking a lot of time off while Mike's here, but I still have to work a couple days a week."

"Well, I gots to gets me some sleep. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Jenni stared at his big, hard ass as he turned and walked up the stairs.

Teresa had to smile at this. Honestly, she'd really never seen any other man's cocks in her life besides Mark. He was her life-long mate, and she had certainly never gotten that far with any boy before Mark. She really had no idea how big her husband's cock was...in inches...and honestly the story saying how big Ray's cock got was actually a bit over her head since she really had a hard time judging how many inches things were anyway.

But the idea of having some strange black guy in her house...with his cock sticking out for her to check out all she wanted, made her HOT! Once more, she skipped ahead.

Jenni came out of the kitchen holding a couple paper plates. She stopped, looking disgustedly at her husband snorring on the couch. Two empty beer cans already lying beside him. He was really getting on her shit list this shore leave. She knew from experience, he wouldn't be waking until dawn.

Jenni carried some hotdog and burger rolls on a plate outside for Ray. She was staring at the plate to keep from dropping anything and wasn't looking at the black man. "Here's the rolls," she said.

"Got one big enough for a foot long?"

Jenni looked up and gasped. Ray had stripped completely nude in their backyard and was hosing himself off. His incredible body glistened in the sunlight. Ray's cock jutted out from his crotch, stiff, plump, and angled slightly downwards. It did indeed look like a foot long, and it wasn't completely hard. Jenni could do nothng but stare, entranced by it.

"Why don't you come over here and get a good look at it."

"W-what do you mean?" asked Jenni.

"Your curious about black cock. You've been staring at my crotch since we met. Now's your chance to get it out of your system." Ray turned the hose off and took a step towards her. He put his strong hands on her shoulders and started pushing down.

"But Mike's inside?" Her legs were shaky and weak. She gave in falling to her knees. His cock was now thirteen inches, straighter and just inches from her face."

"Come on Jenni, he's passed out on the couch. This might be your only chance to examine what a real man's cock looks like. Lucky for us he drank so much this afteroon. You can touch it."

Teresa was now totally into the story. She felt her excitement rise as she got her self more comfortable in Mark's den chair. She couldn't remember masturbating since her early teens, however, this story was really getting to her.

As she continued touching herself through her panties, she could tell that they were getting soaking wet. Without really thinking about it, she slipped her hand under the waistband of her panties, and ran her fingers down her clean-shaven mound to find her already soaking wet slit.

"mmmmm....," the moan escaped the young blonde's lips.

Suddenly, she raised the night gown up above her waist, lifted her ass up for a moment, and slid her panties half way down her thighs, and kicked them completely off, leaving her utterly naked from the waste down. This gave her unobstructed access to her pussy -- with both hands -- and she continued reading the story.

"Impressed?"

"G-god yes, I've never seen anything like it."

"Makes your hubby seem pretty pathetic doesn't it?"

Jenni felt a twinge of guilt, but she couldn't help agreeing with the black man.

"It's so big and thick. It's so hard and big. It's...big."

At some point she couldn't remember, her other hand had come up to touch it and she was stroking it automatically with her right while her left gently massaged his huge balls.

"I want to see you cum."

"Suck on it."

Jenni's whole body shook at his order. Her dark fantasies had returned as she stroked his cock, her dreams stronger with her proximity to his mighty shaft and his musky masculine scent. She wanted to suck on it. She wanted it in her pussy, even her virgin ass if her master so ordered it. Her belly should be full of her master's sperm just as his monster cock should be filling her fertile womb with his black, baby-making seed.

"I can't," she said wanting to cry at her loss. Despite his behaviour the last few days, Jenni loved Mike Scott deeply and wanted to remain a loyal and faithful wife, but deep down, she was starting to resent her husband.

"Jenni everyone knows a blow job ain't cheating."

"I'm sorry, I can't".

That was it for Teresa! AS she felt her climax approaching, she closed her eyes, and tilted her head back to more fully enjoy her self-stimulation.

In spite of the fact that it had been years since she had made herself cum, she certainly had not forgotten HOW to do it! She continued rubbing her middle finger up and down her slit several times, getting everything completely wet. After a while, she began shoving three fingers from this hand deeply into her pussy, while at the same time vigorously rubbing her clit with her other hand.

This pushed her over the edge. She leaned further back in the chair, eyes still tightly closed, and let out a stifled little scream as she came all over her fingers.

"AAAAAHHHHH....OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY," moaned the young blonde to herself as quietly as she could manage.

"Holy shit that was hot," thought Teresa to herself. "I didn't even get half way through the first story, and I already made myself cum."

Suddenly, Teresa felt a bit embarrassed -- sitting in her husband's den, naked from the waste down, with her own cum all over both of her hands.

She suddenly blushed all shades of red. At this point, she turned her attention back to the screen.

As she continued reading about Jenni's seduction, she found herself getting horribly aroused again. And, rather than getting up from the chair, getting dressed again, and cleaning up, she was just as quickly playing with herself yet a second time!

The fact of the matter was, Teresa was now completely hooked! She found herself thrilled that the semen story she was reading had several chapters! She poured over all of the stories she could find on her husbands computer.

At some point, she had also opened one of the desk drawers and discovered that he had stacks of magazines and books that also contained erotic stories!

There were all different types, but many of them seemed to center on the theme of an average white male with an extremely hot & naïve young wife. The wife always seemed to be getting fucked by some well-hung stud. Often times, in her husband's stories, these studs were black men.

"I wonder what's up with that?" asked Teresa to herself. She certainly was NOT a bigot. Several of her best friends were black. In fact, their new neighbor Jerome was a very handsome looking young black man (who she kept meaning to stop by and introduce her self properly, since he had just moved in).

She had just never really thought about being with a black guy. Again, she'd never really thought about being with ANY other guy than Mark. They had been together forever in her mind.

But, for the time being, Teresa was just as hooked as Mark seemed to be on these stories. She sat in his chair for nearly five hours that day reading all of his stories. She also lost count of how many times she had made herself cum in that time period.

And frankly, her pussy HURT by the time she finally tore herself away from it -- which was just barely in time for her to get around before Mark was going to be getting home! She couldn't wait to tell him about her recent discovery that she ALSO liked these pervy stories.

She just wondered how all that would play out. Maybe she would play coy for awhile and try to feel him out about it a bit.

12