Mark Tells His Story Ch. 1-3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel her body responding as her hips begin to meet my thrusts with her own, forcing my cock in deeper. We both moan, as we get closer to our mutual orgasm. I lean down to kiss her open mouth while we fuck. I can feel her hands grab my ass, pulling me even deeper into her spasming pussy. I can feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest. The softness of her skin adds to the incredible sensations I'm feeling. As we kiss, our tongues seem to wrestle with each other as we both are consumed with intense lust for the other. As I fuck her faster and harder, my cock drives even deeper into the tightest pussy I've ever felt. Finally, she begins to shout out her orgasm while arching her back. Her pussy squeezes my rigid cock tightly while she endures the most powerful orgasm I've ever witnessed. I can smell her musky cum as it squeezes out of her tightly clinching cunt. I can't take any more of this unbelievable woman as I begin my own intense orgasm as well. I drive my cock into her spasming pussy as hard and deep as I can, my cum erupting deep inside. She loudly cums again, as she feels my cock explode deep inside of her, her pussy again squeezing my softening cock.

We collapse into each other on my bed. Both of us are out of breath and covered with sweat. My cock slides out of her well-fucked pussy. I move next to her while still holding her loosely. Our hands move to touch each other. Before long we're holding each other closely, kissing softly.

"Mark ... I think I'm falling in love with you. I hope that doesn't scare you."

"Melissa, I feel the same way. I've had a crush on you for so long. When I first saw you, I knew I wanted you. Being with you the past few weeks has been ... like a dream come true. Now it feels different, even better. It is no longer a dream. I hope this doesn't scare you, but I know I'm falling in love with you."

"It doesn't scare me. It should, but it doesn't. Mark, I've had a number of boyfriends, you know that. But I've never really been in love with a guy before. It was always just for fun, for a companion really. I want more than that now. I'm not certain where everything is going with us right now. This is so new for me. But I know what I'm feeling for you is real. It feels so wonderful. I can't promise I won't hurt you, babe. But I can promise that I'll never intentionally hurt you."

"I know you can't promise me much right now. We've only been seeing each other a few weeks. But I can promise you the same thing. I'll never intentionally hurt you. I can't imagine doing anything but loving you right now."

"Oh Mark, I'm scared by the rush of these feelings I have for you. I just want us to take our time. Let things happen in their own time. If we're meant to be in love, it will happen. Be patient with me."

"I'll take whatever you have to offer Melissa. I won't push for more until we both are ready."

She leans over me and kisses me deeply. Looking up into her eyes, I can see a real excitement. She breaks out in a wonderful smile as she shakes her head at me.

"I just wish I had met you a few years ago. Things would've been so much better, happier," she says almost wistfully.

"Don't worry about the past baby. Let's just get to know each other and see how things go."

She lays her head on my chest as she cuddles closely to me. I can hear her speak softly to herself something that burns into my mind forever.

"I love you, Mark."

There was no commitment between us at that time. I think we both knew that in time, we probably would make a commitment to each other. But, I also know that she isn't mine now. We agreed that we should continue dating others until we both know for sure how we feel about a relationship. She hints to me that there is so much I don't know about her. I would definitely learn more over the coming weeks.

I try not to crowd her during the week after our first date, out of fear that I'd push her away. I really wanted her to be my girlfriend, but I know she isn't ready for that yet. I know she wants to take time to make sure this is right, for both of us. She says she won't hide things from me. But she asks me not to be surprised to see her going out with others either. She told me I should date other girls too. I could see just a touch of jealousy in her eyes as she says it though. I am feeling the same sense of jealousy too. But we both agree that if we are meant to be together as a couple, that dating others will only prove it to ourselves.

The one thing I know I have to do is to not show jealousy. I know this is the single biggest mistake I can make with her. But it will be difficult seeing her with other guys. I know the first time she goes out with another guy will be difficult for me.

Talking to her on the phone Monday night, I ask her about going out with me this coming Friday night.

"Would you like to go out with me this coming Friday night? There is a band playing at this club that I think you'll like."

"Mark ... I already have a date. We can go Saturday night though if they are still playing there."

I know this moment would happen. I didn't expect it quite so soon though. I quickly decide to play it cool and not show my jealousy.

"Sure, Saturday night is great. They'll be playing the entire weekend."

"Cool. I'll be looking forward to it. Do you want to come over tonight and hang out some?"

"I'm on my way, baby!"

"I'll be waiting," she teasingly says.

After I arrived, she took me to her room, and we immediately fall into a passionate embrace. We cuddle on the bed talking about little things. We both avoid talking about the coming Friday night though. It isn't long before our lust gets the best of us.

I slowly begin stripping her. She is anything but unwilling. We took our time fucking that night. We made love for several hours. I use my mouth and cock on her sweet pussy to bring her to as many orgasms as I can. I want her to know what she will be missing this Friday night. It is almost like I am marking my territory. I want her to remember just how wonderful making love with me can be. She returns as well as she gets. She will never be mistaken for a virgin. It's so obvious that she has had experience making a guy feel good.

It is difficult leaving her tonight, but she isn't ready for me to spend the night with her yet. I respect her wishes. Our kiss at the door is again very passionate. She watches me from her apartment door as I leave.

We see a lot of each other during the week and talk often on the phone as well. I fight with myself over asking her about the guy she will be out with. But I stick to my guns and keep the conversation on different things instead. She doesn't offer any information and I don't ask.

When Friday arrives, I walk with her again after our last class. She asks me what I'm planning to do tonight. I tell her I'll probably hang out with Ronnie, my roommate and some friends tonight. She finally asks me if I'm mad that she is going out with another guy tonight.

"Are you upset with me because I have a date tonight?"

"No. I wish we could be together ... but we agreed we would keep seeing others. There is nothing for me to be mad about."

"Are you jealous at all?"

I know this is a loaded question with her. If I admit I'm jealous, then she may well become angry with me and begin pushing me away. If I say I'm not jealous, then she may think my feelings for her are not real.

"I won't say I'm not jealous. I'd rather be with you tonight. But we agreed to this. I'll get to see you tomorrow night."

"Thank you for understanding. We'll have alot of fun tomorrow night. I promise."

She leans up, kisses me softly. She didn't say anything else about tonight though and I just let it drop.

"I'll call you tomorrow afternoon," I say, walking off to my car instead of walking with her as usual. It isn't to try to act upset. But I want her to know I'm going my own way today as well.

My roommate, Ronnie, and I decide to go hang out at the club where I'm taking Melissa tomorrow night. I really wasn't expecting to run into her there since she knows I'm planning on taking her myself. Ronnie and I sit at a table close to the dance floor and near the stage as well. A few of our friends show up with their girlfriends and join us at our table.

After we've been there about an hour, in walks Melissa with this football jock that I'd seen talking to her in the hallway a few weeks back. I found out his name is Eric. Melissa notices me almost immediately. I get up and walk toward the men's room just so she won't think I'm staring at her. As I come out of the men's room, she is standing there waiting for me. I quickly explain that I'm not following her or anything.

"Ronnie wanted to come see the band tonight and wanted me to hang out with him since he wasn't able to get a date for tonight."

"I'm sorry. I know you said you were going to bring me here tomorrow night, but Eric wanted to bring me tonight himself."

"I'll leave if it will be more comfortable for you," I tell her.

"It's up to you."

For the first time, our conversation seems very tense to say the least. I decide that since I got there first, why should I leave.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow. Have fun," I say turning to walk back to my table. I did my very best to just act normal and not show any jealousy or bad feelings. I'm not so sure how convincing my performance is though.

She half-heartedly says, "Bye."

I go back and sit with Ronnie and our friends while Melissa sits with Eric. I try not to stare at them, but I keep glancing at them often. A few times I catch her glancing at me too. I decide I'm not going to have any fun staring at her like this so I switch seats so my back is to them.

After a few minutes pass, Calvin who was sitting with us notices Melissa with Eric.

"It looks like Melissa has found her a new guy since she broke up with Daniel."

At first, I think he is referring to me until I see him looking out on the dance floor. I turn my head to see Melissa and Eric dancing closely, like we did the week before. I can't help but feel jealous, but there is nothing I can do about it.

A few minutes later, Stephanie, a girl I know from previous classes on campus, walks up to me and pulls a chair beside me. Stephanie is a girl that I'd met but had never really gotten a chance to know. She is a very sexy girl, similar in size to Melissa with long brown hair that surrounds her very cute face. She has a terrific body with long trim legs. Her tits are slightly larger than Melissa's. I find it humorous now that I'm comparing girls to Melissa.

She begins talking to me like we're long-time friends. She seems to have this look in her eyes that she is very interested in me. I know she is one of Melissa's friends and hangs out with her at times.

She asks me if Melissa and I are together. I guess word has gotten around about Melissa and I hanging out together so much. Stephanie can see her dancing with Eric as plainly as I can though.

"We're just dating for now. We're still seeing others."

"Will you dance with me then?" she asks.

This girl has never before approached or shown any interest in me. Maybe hanging out with Melissa has more benefits than I'd figured before. We move out on the dance floor, but I move us as far from Melissa and Eric as I can. If she is going to have her fun, I'll have mine!

We dance through several songs and Stephanie continues to hang onto my arm as we go back to the table. As I'm about to take my old seat, she pulls me to the other side so we're facing Melissa and Eric again seated at their table. She seems to be all over me now. Not that I'm complaining, but it just seems odd that now this chick seems so interested in me. I glance toward Melissa and Eric. She is staring directly at us. Stephanie notices this as well. It almost seems like there is some competition going on here. I begin wondering if Stephanie is just trying to show-up Melissa somehow.

We dance some more before Stephanie suggests we go somewhere else. I know now that she is mine if I want her tonight. She has been all over me and even kissed my neck a few times while dancing. Melissa is still dancing very closely with Eric so I decide why not leave and have my own fun with Stephanie. Melissa probably will with Eric. I stand up and take her hand.

"Lets go somewhere else."

Stephanie grabs my arm as we leave. I don't even look at Melissa. While standing outside the club, I ask her where she wants to go.

"Lets go hang out at my apartment, if you want," she says.

While we were driving to her place, her hands are all over me. As soon as we walk into her apartment, she embraces me in a deep kiss. I can't help but wonder how many times this chick has done this. But lust overcomes any reason I have at this point. I once again think that I should have my own fun tonight. No commitments are being broken. We agreed to see others and no limits had been placed on that.

Stephanie pulls me by my hand to her bedroom where she begins taking off her clothes. She stops to begin unbuttoning my shirt, and then urges me to get undressed completely. She reaches for my rock-hard cock saying how sexy it looks. Before long, we're on her bed and she pulls me on top of her. I think, 'what the hell', and begin fucking this chick as hard as I can. There is no love here, just fucking. We both want it and neither of us hesitates now.

Her pussy feels outstanding on my thrusting cock. She moans out my name loudly, begging me to keep fucking her harder and harder as she has an orgasm. She has a gorgeous body and fucking her like this is just too much for me as I explode deep inside her.

She pushes me back and licks down my chest to my half-hard cock. She begins cleaning it with her very talented tongue. She seems to be getting off on licking our mixed cum from my hardening cock. She takes about half of my cock into her mouth and bathes it with her tongue. Her lips slide erotically down my shaft.

With my cock completely hard again, she moves to straddle me, sliding slowly down my cock until I'm completely buried inside her. She rides me like a woman possessed. She screams my name out through several orgasms as I play with her tits. Her nipples are longer than Melissa's. I enjoy pulling and squeezing them tightly while Stephanie squeezes my cock with her tight cunt. She leans down so I can suck them, continuing to ride my shaft. My hips thrust upwards to penetrate her as deep as I can. She yelps a few times from the intensity of my thrusts but she continues to ride me hard.

We switch positions several times, while I keep my cock buried in her gripping cunt. After maybe an hour of fucking her in various positions, I move so that I can take her doggie style.

As my cock works deep inside her, she looks back at me, telling me "Your big cock feels so damn good in me!"

After a few more minutes of this deep penetration, I feel her cunt squeeze down hard on my shaft as she has an intense orgasm. She wails out my name loudly and cums hard on my cock. The feelings overwhelm me as my cock explodes for the second time tonight. This time though I'm deep inside her sexy pussy. I can feel my sperm squeezing around the tight fit of my cock in her cunt as I continue fucking her. After a few more deep thrusts, we both collapse onto her bed.

She looks at me somewhat breathless and says, "You're one hell of a fuck, Mark."

"You have one hell of a pussy."

"Maybe we can do this again soon, Mark. You are a terrific guy."

"I'd like that sometime."

As we lay there catching our breath, I begin thinking about Melissa. Is she doing the same thing I'm doing now? She had to see me leave with Stephanie. Will she still feel the same for me now? Should I have just stayed home tonight? I glance over at Stephanie as she reaches to touch me again. I realize that my only regret tonight is that this gorgeous chick is not Melissa.

After we cuddle a short time, I get up and begin putting my clothes on.

"Will you call me sometime?"

"Sure."

She writes down her number for me.

"I had a wonderful time with you tonight. I'm glad I saw you at the club. Call me sometime."

She walks me to the door and we kiss each other goodnight. As I drive back to my apartment, I think about Melissa. I know I'm falling in love with her. She said she is falling in love with me. But it was hard for us to talk to each other tonight when we ran into each other. How will our date go tomorrow night?

Chapter 3

When I get back to my apartment, it's almost 2am. Ronnie is in his room with some chick. Looks like we both scored tonight. I notice the caller id on the phone blinking. As I check the numbers, I see Melissa's number having called about midnight. I checked for any messages on the machine, but there are none. Maybe she was thinking about me the same as I was thinking about her tonight? Tomorrow night will be very interesting.

I had a great time with Stephanie. But I would've traded it in a heartbeat to be with Melissa tonight instead. She was wonderful in bed. But it wasn't the same.

I slept in late the next day to catch up on some well-needed sleep. After getting up about noon, I decide to go ahead and call Melissa to make sure we're still on for tonight. She picks up the phone on the second ring.

"Hello," she says.

"Good afternoon, baby. Is everything going OK today?

"Yea, I slept in late this morning."

"I did too. I'm still waking up myself."

"Late night, huh?"

I'm not stupid. Here is a loaded question if I ever heard one. She knew I wasn't home at midnight last night.

"Not too late. I guess you had a long night too."

I can give as good as I can take with the loaded questions.

"It wasn't too late."

I can tell we are both being evasive this morning. Neither of us wants the other to know what we actually did, it would seem. I decide to just let it drop if she will.

"Are we still going out tonight?" I ask.

"Of course we are. Unless you changed your mind?"

"No way chick. I can't wait to see you."

"I would invite you over this afternoon but I'm going to my parent's house for awhile this afternoon. I'll be back in time for our date though."

"That's cool. I need to do some things around here anyways. The clothes don't wash themselves!"

"Yea, I know. That's why I'm taking mine with me to my parent's so mom can wash them while I'm visiting with them."

"Got room for another load?" I say chuckling.

"Go wash your own clothes buster," she says laughing.

"OK girl, I'll pick you up around seven then."

"OK, see ya babe."

Our conversation didn't seem all that strained compared to last night. I still wonder how we'll react to each other when I pick her up though.

Driving over to her apartment, I begin thinking about the previous night. I had fun with Stephanie. She was a good dancer and fun to hang out with. She was great in bed as well. I loved the way she was screaming while I was fucking her. It was a big turn-on to hear her yell out my name so often as she experienced her orgasms. I was scared a few times that her neighbors would call the cops to come rescue her. I guess they must be used to her being so vocal late at night by now though.

I also begin thinking about Melissa and Eric. Did they fuck each other last night as well? A tremendous feeling of jealousy hits me suddenly. The idea of her fucking someone else really bothers me. I know we aren't committed to each other. But I still feel the same way. Will she think I fucked Stephanie? Does she have the same feelings that I do right now?

After I arrive at her apartment complex and approach her door, I begin thinking that I need to be careful what I say. I don't want her to think I'm going crazy with jealousy. That would be a big mistake with her.

Knocking on the door, she opens it and smiles at me like she usually does. She asks me to come inside for a few minutes before we leave. I walk over to the couch and sit down where I usually do. She says she'll be finished getting ready in a few minutes.