Marking the Decades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

He was introduced to Ken as an Englishman, Hugh Douglas, toward the dessert course of the buffet. Ken was immediately intrigued, and not just because he was built and handsome and had a great smile but mostly because even though he was introduced as English and had a British name, he sure as hell looked Asian to Ken.

"I'm in negotiations with Mr. Douglas on a new business deal, Ken," Hulugu had said when he put the two together. "He says he's interested in you." This was something Ken had already figured out, as the intriguing man, who was probably younger than Ken by a decade, had been eyeing him as people moved around the buffet tables.

"Give him whatever he wants," Hulugu breathed into Ken's ear before moving away. "He says he wants you all night. He's gorgeous, isn't he? You'll have a ball being balled by him."

He was, indeed, gorgeous . . . and exotic and unique. He stood well over six feet, with dusky complexion and a muscular, but perfectly proportioned, body. He had the facial features of an Asian but his eyes were an arresting hazel and he was undressing Ken, who was barely dressed in a Speedo, covered by a diaphanous, long-sleeved white shirt, with those eyes. His smile was infectious. He was dressed expensively, if casually, in white linen trousers, covered by an iridescent blue and green open front shirt that looked like he'd just shrugged into it. Behind that was a deeply tanned muscular chest and washboard abs. A gold chain with a medallion, embossed with the symbol of gay double penetration—three male symbols, with the arrows of two of them embedded in the third one—nestled between his pecs. He wore expensive-looking leather loafers on his feet. The effect his clothing gave was that he could have it all off in three seconds and that, unwrapped, he would be a man to gasp for.

He, of course, was clearly signaling that he wanted to fuck Ken. But he wanted more from Ken than that. Ken wondered if he would be a cruel lover. Was he hung? Did the symbol on his medallion mean he would want to have help fucking Ken? If so, there were plenty of men at this party who would work with him on that. So would Ken.

"My father was English, but my mother is Thai," he said, an amused smile on his face. "My life is split between London, where I manage the asset my father left me, and Thailand, where I am in business with my mother."

"I didn't ask," Ken said.

"But you wondered, didn't you?"

"Yes, of course."

"Do you approve of the result?"

"Of your business dealings?"

"No, of my father's coupling with my mother."

"Yes, absolutely."

"So, you will let me fuck you? Altan says you like men with big cocks. I have one. I also have a desire to put it in you—deep in you. I want to hear the breath escape from you as I move ever deeper and I want to hear you beg me to breed you."

"You don't believe in much verbal foreplay, do you?" Ken asked, but his laugh indicated that he wasn't insulted.

"If I'm going to fuck you in all of the positions I want to, we don't have time for seduction," Douglas said. "It's as simple as that. Are you that interested in putting on a tease rather than learning what I can do with your body?"

"I will admit I am curious what you can do with my body," Ken answered.

"You'll let me share you with another man?" He was fingering the medallion, making sure Ken had seen it.

"Yes, if that's what Altan wants."

"I'm interested in what you want."

"I want whatever you want," Ken answered.

"I run a tour agency from Germany—men wanting other men. I take them to Bangkok and make the necessary arrangements."

"I didn't ask about that, either."

"But you wondered. You wondered what sort of business I was discussing with Altan that he would offer you for the night as an inducement to deal."

"I suppose I was. And you think he offered me to you for the night."

"I can read lips. I saw him tell you to spend the night with me. So, again, we can spar verbally, or I could be humping your ass. And as far as my Thai business, prostitution is legal in some forms in Bangkok. My business now is quite legal."

"Prostitution?"

"Surely you don't mind that. You're a prostitute, aren't you—a male whore?"

"Why do you say that?"

"How many men have fucked you today so far? And why have you let them do so?"

Ken had to think about it. "Three," he answered. "But it's New Year's Eve and Altan is having a party here."

Douglas laughed. "Yes, it's New Year's Eve. But you are letting men fuck you because Altan obtains an advantage thereby and bids you take their cocks. Is that not true?"

"Yes, that's true. But if I don't want to be with a man, I won't be. I don't understand why someone relatively young, as you are, are interested in me from among the picks here. Dario and Marcello, for instance, are young and fresh. Do you have any idea How old I am?"

"You're thirty-nine," he shot back, which put Ken on his heels. "And you've been a male whore since you were nineteen. You have remained a successful whore because you please men in the fuck." How did the man know that? Ken was vain enough to know he didn't look over thirty. "I appreciate seasoned prostitutes," Douglas said. "I choose older men like you—ones who have aged as well as you have—precisely because they are seasoned—that they can take the ways in which I want to use them and can take it up a notch in turn."

"Fair enough. But what about the deal with Altan?"

"Altan wants to push the business I have into less legal services."

"I don't understand why you are telling me this."

"I want you to know while we're making love that I'm not a bad guy—at least yet."

"Making love?"

"Yes. Sometimes I fuck; sometimes I make love. I know some facts about you and have been attracted to you for some time. I want to make love with you."

"You know something about me?"

"Yes, I've read and enjoyed all of your books. I've wanted to meet you because of your novels; I've wanted to have my cock inside you because I find your writing sensuous and I have masturbated to your jacket photos and to the image of you riding my cock—and maybe you riding my cock and that of another man at the same time."

Ken was surprised and flattered, and he wasn't used to a man being this open with him—especially a gorgeous hunk like this Hugh Douglas.

"So, we are back to your interest in doubling me with another man."

"When it comes to that. But first things first. I want to get you in bed and under me for beginners. I want to hear you yowl from what I put in you and for you to beg me to give you my seed."

"So, you want to bareback me?"

"I'm not interested in taking a man any other way. I'm regularly checked and I understand you are as well. But if you want to talk about doubling as well, is there another man here you would like me to use to share you with? Altan told me he shared you with the Russian over there earlier today, so he's not a fair choice."

"Altan told you he doubled me earlier today?"

"Yes. He told me you melted to it. He gave me a stroke-by-stroke description. He says you can ride it out in ways that the younger prostitutes here cannot. So, there's another reason for you why it's you I wanted and not Dario or Marcello. They would suffer. You will enjoy it. And Altan told me what he did with you afterward. Altan wanted me to want you. He wants this business deal badly. He need not have promoted you as a sex partner, though. I was already sold on that."

His matter-of-fact attitude was both intriguing and a bit irritating to Ken. He found himself scanning the terrace in spite of himself. He eyes landed on his bodyguard, Musa Nadir.

Douglas caught where Ken's attention had landed. "That Turkish hunk there? The man whose muscles have muscles? You like muscular, thugish men? Is he hung? Has he fucked you before? Was he good?"

"Yes, yes, and yes," Ken answered. "He's my bodyguard, Musa Nadir. And he's quite free with my body—and very good in the clutches."

"Musa Nadir it is, then," Douglas said, with an amused laugh.

"I didn't mean—" Ken hadn't meant the identification of his bodyguard as a partner with Douglas in doubling. But Douglas was moving on.

"Ah, the entertainment appears to be starting on the porch over there at the end of the pool. Shall we find a bed lounger before they are all taken?"

They found one off to the side, but with a good view of the stage area. Douglas lay on his back on the lounger and pulled Ken down on top of him, both of them facing the stage where young Italian guys, including Dario and Marcello, were initially dancing poles in very little and, eventually, nothing at all. Waiters came around with trays of drinks and pills. Douglas took one of Hulugu's sustained erection and enhanced ejaculate pills and Ken took one that relaxed him, made him mellow, and made him tingle and shimmer wherever Douglas touched him, which was all over.

As the pole dancing segued into fuck acts on the stage, Ken was fully aware when his Speedo and shirt had been pulled off him and cast aside and then when Douglas's white slacks, bikini briefs, and iridescent blue-green shirt came off. He had been aware of the erection pressing into his lower back for some time.

No one around them was paying much attention to them at first. They were all watching the action on the stage and mimicking it with partners out in the audience. But when Douglas and Ken were both naked and Douglas was working Ken's body well with his hands, those around them found the scene more sizzling there than on stage and began to watch Douglas prepare and then fuck Ken.

Douglas lifted Ken's pelvis by palming the man's buttocks in his hands and squeezing and separating them, spreading Ken's hole, which was dilated from all the action he'd already had the day, open, and settling it down on Douglas's mushroom cap. Ken groaned as his passage slid down the throbbing pole, and Douglas held him in place in the position of the crab, while Ken used the leverage of his feet planted beside Douglas's knees to rise and fall on the thick shaft, the muscles of his passage walls grabbing at and rippling over the hard-as-steel cock.

Douglas motioned for Musa Nadir to come over, whispered to him what he wanted, and then, after he stood beside the lounger and Ken sucked him into erection as he fucked himself on Douglas's cock, Musa was straddling the lounger, facing Douglas and Ken, and working his erection inside Ken's passage on top of Douglas's buried shaft and then Ken, trapped between the two dusky muscular figures, one half Thai and the other full Turk, lost his view of the stage and whatever was happening there. All of his attention was devoted to the two huge cocks moving inside him and to panting and groaning.

Douglas had been right. Ken did enjoy having the two big cocks churning inside him together.

* * * *

Ken had been given to Douglas for use for the whole night, and Douglas did use him for the night.

While Douglas and Nadir were fucking Ken together, another man came over, sat on the neighboring bed lounger, and fondled the men with his hands. Ken recognized him as the Italian judge in Naples, Lorenzo Tufino, who Hulugu had in his pocket. The man was tall and slender, distinguished looking, in his late forties, but already with graying at his temples. He had fucked Ken several times over the previous decade. He had doubled Ken with Hulugu before as well.

"You would like to fuck him, as well?" Douglas asked, recognizing the importance of the judge without knowing who he was and thus politely addressing him.

"Sí, molto—Yes, very much," the judge answered.

"You have experience in doubling?"

"Sì, l'ho già fatto prima, con questa prostitute—Yes, I have done this before, with this prostitute." Tufino touched Nadir on the shoulder, who, recognizing who he was, pulled out of Ken, rose from him and moved away. As Tufino was lifting his leg over the lounge bed to move into position, though, Douglas held him off.

"Perhaps it's time to take this to his bedroom. The entertainment seems to have drawn to a conclusion and we've become the entertainment."

In Ken's bedroom, on Ken's bed, the two men fucked Ken again in a double, the Italian judge lying on his back, his legs dangling off the foot of the bed, and with Ken straddling his hips, facing him, and Tufino's cock up Ken's passage. Douglas came in behind Ken and between the judge's thighs, pressed Ken down toward the judge's hairy chest with one hand, rolling the novelist's buttocks up, while putting his cock in position. He worked his cock in and then he and Tufino pumped Ken in unison for some twenty minutes before all, pill enhanced, were satisfied for now and Tufino had left for other pastures.

Musa Nadir looked in to check on the other two, to find them on the bed, stretched out in an entanglement of legs and arms, Douglas still in erection, and nuzzling each other. When Nadir looked in, Douglas was rearranging their bodies to put Ken into position for a side split. As Nadir withdrew, Ken was arching his back, groaning, and taking the thick cock deep. It would be a long night. He'd only need to stay on watch duty for another hour or so until the two were too exhausted to move and then he could go to his own room and get some sleep.

Douglas was sitting at the foot of the bed, thighs spread, leaning back on his elbows, head arched back, moaning to the ceiling, as Ken knelt between his thighs and made love to his still-erect cock with his mouth and hands. At length, Douglas came up into a seated position, lifted Ken up onto his feet, and took the older man's cock into his mouth, being the submission head in preparation to spiking him yet again.

And then it was Ken sitting in Douglas's lap, facing him, while Douglas pulled ken and off his cock. Ken arched back, his head and arms on the carpeted floor, his arms stretched out in total surrender to the thick cock continuing to plow him. Ken had already come. After several minutes Douglas did too, pulling Ken's chest up to his and holding him close, kissing Ken on the lips and throat and nipples.

"How many is that?" Ken asked.

"I lost count," Douglas answered.

"So did I. You're still hard."

"And I feel I have more loads. Too bad Altan hasn't taken those pills to the legal market. He'd make a fortune."

"They'll probably kill you tomorrow."

"But there's always tonight. How long as Hulugu been taking them? Have they killed him?"

"He's not human. If you've seen drawings of satyrs . . ."

"I have. Is that why you stay with him?"

"In large part. That and he won't let me go yet."

"Yet?"

"I'm getting older, although he doesn't seem to be aging. He increasingly is going with younger men."

"And you regret that?"

"He does have the biggest cock I've ever taken and can keep an erection going forever."

"I'm crushed."

"Don't be. You do very well. And speaking of—"

"Yes, I feel it too." Turning on the bed, he laid Ken on his back and rolled over on top of him. He grasped Ken's ankles and split and raised his legs, pushed his knees under Ken's buttocks to raise the man's pelvis to a good entry angle. He thrust inside the hole, and they were fucking again. They climaxed almost together this time and apparently on the stroke of midnight ushering in a new decade, because the music and noisemakers picked up on the pool terrace beyond.

"Six," Ken murmured.

"Six what?"

"The number of men who fucked me on New Year's Eve 2009. You asked earlier. Does that make me a prostitute?"

"That makes you the most accomplished and appreciated of male whores, yes. You have a passage and techniques to die for. And was I the best?"

"I'm not sure I've gotten enough samples."

"I could . . . again . . ."

"Yes, I feel that you could. But do you have another fuck in you?"

Indeed, Douglas had another fuck in him. The pills were holding up into the new decade.

An hour later they were lying, stretched out against each other and lightly panting, on the bed. They'd done it again, but this time when Douglas had ejaculated, he went nearly flaccid. Ken had dipped down and sucked the cock, but it wasn't going to more than half hard for at least a bit.

Nuzzling into Douglas's side, Ken asked, "Are you going to go into business with Altan? Are you going to push the services you provide into the illegal?"

"Is the bodyguard still lurking about?" Douglas asked. Ken dragged out of bed and went to check the corridor.

"No, Musa is gone." He climbed back onto the bed and Douglas opened his arms to him and drew him in.

"No, I'm not going to go into business with Altan. That's not what I came here for. I came here for you—to take you away. To release you from here before all hell breaks out."

"I don't understand."

"I know your editor at HarperCollins in London, Nathan Horowitz."

"It's a small world. I still don't understand."

"The Italian police are going to raid this place tomorrow. Nathan Horowitz found you were here and has arranged for me to get you out before tomorrow."

"To rescue me, you mean?"

"Yes, if you are willing to be rescued." Douglas had pulled Ken close and was whispering in his ear. "Nathan and your literary agent in New York think you're being held captive here by Altan Horowitz. They talked to the Italian authorities about it, who dug up all sorts of shit about Hulugu's illegal activities. So, there's a raid on, and I've come to pull you out tonight, if you'll go. Some guys should be out on the balcony now. They can take us down to the street by a rope ladder and out to a yacht. We'll sail to Barcelona and then on from there."

Ken mulled that. "So, you're not really a sex tour operator and you didn't really come here to fuck me."

Douglas gave a little laugh. "Yes, I am and I did to both of those, but I'm also here to get you out. I really run a sex trip operation from Germany to Bangkok and that's how we got hooked up with Hulugu. I really have read your books and find them sexy. I wrote letters to your publisher wanting to know how to get in touch with you and eventually Horowitz and I connected on this scheme. I didn't lie when I said I'd masturbated to your book flap photo or that I've had a fantasy of fucking you. And now I've done it. It was all I hoped it would be. That was part of what I get out of this. Now I'm here to rescue you if you want to go. Do you want to go? Now's the time, if we're going to do this."

Ken mulled again, but not for long. "Yesterday I'd probably have said no, but, with what I've learned today about everything Altan is into and what else he wants to get into, I'm ready to go."

"You can't take much. We have to travel light."

"Just my manuscripts. All of the clothes belong to Hulugu. But you . . . me . . ."

"Well, for starters, I'll fuck you all the way to Barcelona," Douglas said. "Look what I found." He was holding up another one of Hulugu's magic pills. "If you can take it, I can give it."

And he did.

Chapter Four: New Year's Eve 2019

They were both deep in their middle age. The man on top of Ken Curtain was in his mid-fifties to Ken's forty-nine. But they were both still handsome, trim, and active men. Ken had awakened on New Year's Eve 2019 in the London flat with his editor, Nathan Horowitz, rolling over on top of him as he lay on his belly, grasping his wrists, forcing his arms over his head, mounting and penetrating his ass, and riding him like a jockey. To aid him, Ken pushed up on his knees, raising his tail and waving it to the rhythm of the plowing cock. Nathan dipped his face down to meet Ken's turned head, and the two kissed deeply as Nathan rode Ken's ass to a mutual and mutually very satisfactory ejaculation.

"Happy New Year, lover," Nathan whispered in Ken's ear when his last spurt of cum had been produced inside Ken's channel. The men barebacked and had been doing it for five years, since they both had settled down to the other being the "one and only." Ken had done that a lot earlier in his age, but then he had acquired common sense and had become more careful. Both recognized that being committed to one man enough to risk that again came with age. Both were happy that they each had someone to travel this road with together, both of them having always been highly sexed and afraid that, as they hit their forties there would be no one to give them the constant sex they craved.