Mark's Family Ch. 07

Story Info
Mark and Bryce take a trip out to their Aunt's farm.
7k words
4.73
126.9k
62

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sghoul
sghoul
774 Followers

I am going to preface this by saying that if sexual acts that are, shall we say, beyond reality, aren't up your alley, don't bother going further. This is a purposely over the top story, since that is what I want to write :) This has been an interesting experiment, and I have really valued the feedback. It has been especially interesting to read suggestions for things to come that were already in the works. As I said last chapter, I am skipping Aunt Nicole's party and moving on. If people still want it, I can do it as a separate chapter. But folks seemed to want it kept in the family as much as possible. So, here we continue jumping past the big party. Enjoy, and keep the feedback coming! Here are our players:

Mother, 43: Danni Ashe Oldest sister Shyla, 25: Shyla Stylez Younger sister Lindsey, 20: Lindsey Lohan (Mean Girls Era) Aunt Nicole, 45: Nicole Kidman Maria, Nicole's Maid, 36: Paz Vega Candy, Mark's Grandmother, 65: Candy Samples Youngest sister Bryce, 19: Bryce Dallas Howard

New:

Aunt Ashley, 42: Ashley Judd Oldest Cousin Christina, 24: Christina Hendricks Middle Cousin Renee, 20: Renee Olstead Youngest Cousin Hayden, 18: Hayden Panettiere

*

The party ended up being a huge success, at least for those of us that participated. For years afterward, Aunt Nicole would tell me about friends that whined and begged to get me back. From time to time I would, but I found that family members were always the best.

We spent the next couple of weeks around Aunt Nicole's. It pretty much encompassed what would become normal for our family get togethers: Normal family fun mixed with lots of fucking. The family also did a wonderful job of giving me and Bryce time alone. It was pretty obvious at this point that we were in love, so they gave us space when they sensed we needed it. Time for dates or just sleeping alone. But Bryce was also great about not keeping me to herself. As a matter of fact she quite enjoyed sharing me. Which is why I shouldn't have been surprised at what she suggested one night. As we lay in my room cuddling she brought something up, out of the blue.

"So, I think we should go out to Aunt Ashley's farm."

"Whoa, where did that come from."

"Oh, come on Mark. You HAVE to have been thinking about the rest of the family." Actually I had, but very little. I had my hands full enough with 7 women already. But I occasionally had thought about what Grandma Candy had said. About me going out and spreading myself to the rest of the family. It was a nice thought. Especially after being reminded time and time again of the limitations of most women in regards to my size and stamina. And, let's face it, my family is hot.

"Apparently you're thinking about it right now." Bryce giggled, and gave my inflating cock a squeeze. "Well, you need to stop. I'm already exhausted from earlier. A girl only has so many holes, and they can only take so much." I chuckled at her, and gave her a quick kiss and then we snuggled together.

"Well, I guess I should come clean. When I said 'I think we should got out to the farm', I meant 'We're leaving for the farm the day after tomorrow'."

"Do I have a say in this?"

"Not really. You'll fuck who I tell you, and like it." We laughed, and I squeezed her tight.

"OK, my dear. To Aunt Ashley's we go."

***

The next day Aunt Nicole had a big feast in our honor. It was weird to me, since it wasn't like we were dropping off the face of the earth. But I guess it would be a few weeks before any of them would see us again. And there was an air of Bryce and I going out into the world together. That was kinda sweet.

I made sure that no one had told my Aunt or Cousins about our new family life. I wanted to see how things unfolded. It was a lot more exciting that way, as opposed to potentially showing up to be greeted at the door by four naked women fighting for my dick. Actually that would have been kind of cool too. So, they knew we were coming, but nothing of our carnal activities.

Anyway...that night we had a LONG family orgy session that no doubt caused many hours of clean up work for poor Maria. But I doubt she would complain considering how much she enjoyed helping make said mess. The next morning everyone helped us pack, said our goodbyes (with mom being particularly tearful). Aunt Nicole had her driver take us to the airport, and off we were from East coast to Midwest.

Unlike our last flight, Bryce and I just talked and joked and flirted. Nothing overt. We knew it may be a few days before we got to be 'couply', so we wanted to get it out of our system. When we landed, we didn't exactly receive an enormous welcome. My cousins were absent. Only Aunt Ashely was in attendance. She stood there with only a slight smile, gave us both quick but firm hugs and dragged us to her truck.

Aunt Ashley was the no nonsense sister of the four. With her inheritance she had moved out and bought a farm. Over the years, despite a lack of husband or any boyfriends any of us heard about she had three daughters: Christina, Renee, and Hayden. Aunt Ashely was very strict and direct, but could also be very loud and boisterous when she let her hair down.

As she drove, she chatted us up in pleasant enough conversation. It was one of those conversations where you were never sure how much attention she was paying since she didn't really respond facially, nor did her eyes leave the road. I almost wanted to blurt out 'Bryce and I are having sex' just to get a reaction.

The drive took about an hour before we pulled into Aunt Ashley's farm. Now, when I say farm, I don't mean all back woods and lack of amenities. Remember, she received a hefty inheritance when she graduated high school. She had a huge three story farm house (The third being a huge attic) and an enormous barn with a big fenced in corral. When we pulled up, Christina was hanging laundry. I didn't see Hayden or Renee, but it wasn't long before they came running up to greet us. Didn't seem like their lack of presence at the airport was self inflicted. They all seemed eager to see us.

I hadn't seen any of them in about 4 years. There were letters and whatnot, but that certainly didn't prepare me for how much they had changed since I last saw them. Even Christina, who would have been 20 when I last saw her, had changed significantly. They had each been bean poles when I last saw them, looking to turn out like their mother. What greeted me was a bit different.

Little Hayden, who had been gangly, curve-less, and in braces last I knew was the first to hug Bryce and me as we exited the truck. The girl who hugged us was anything but what I remembered. Bright white flawless smile, golden tresses, skin bronzed from days working in the sun, and a tight curvy body. Sure, she wasn't as stacked as the boob side of the family, but she was curvier than her mother. She wore a pair of daisy dukes and a tied off shirt, showing her tight tummy and lifting her chest.

"It's so great to see you guys! It's been, like, forever!" She beamed as she hugged each of us.

Next up was Renee. She too had filled out. Unlike her sister, she had the red hair gene, which also have her the fair skin/freckle genes. She was a bit more shy towards me than Bryce, and didn't say much.

Last was Christina. Her face looked like what I remembered; soft porcelain skin, pink full lips, deep eyes, soft warm smile. She wore an old style dress, like something out of 'Little House on the Prairie'. But she filled it out like no one on that show ever could. The breasts that her dress was straining to contain were only rivaled by my grandmother. She gave each of us a warm hug.

"It warms my heart to see you Mark." She whispered into my ear as I received my hug. She had always been kinda earthy. It was a pleasant sensation having her huge tits crushed between us.

After the hello's, the girls swarmed my sister, grabbing her luggage, and dragged her upstairs. I gathered my own bags and followed. When I hit the foot of the stairs, my Aunt stepped in front of me.

"Sorry mister. You all aren't kids anymore. No sharing beds for you." Used to be when we visited we would all cram into the few beds available. She pointed and threw her arm towards the den. "Couch for you." She had a glint in her eye...like she was enjoying being mean to me. It didn't make sense. I could sleep on the floor or something. She didn't budge, so I moved off towards the den.

"Get cleaned up, Hayden and Renee should have dinner done shortly." She called back to me.

Sure enough, Aunt Ashely shouted that dinner was ready a few minutes later. Dinner at the farm was always a chaotic affair. Lots of food, passing of said food, and then eating of that food. The girls peppered Bryce with questions and stories, with little attention paid to me. Aunt Ashley was quiet through much of it, until she broke it up and ordered her girls to clean up.

I'd like to say that there were all kinds of hidden flirtations leading to amazing sex that night. Sadly it wasn't the case. Aside from some glances from Bryce, everything seemed pretty normal. Later in the evening the women all went upstairs and I was left alone in the den. I slept fitfully, since it had been quite some time since I had slept alone.

As usual, I got up early. Aunt Ashley hired people to take care of most of the more grueling labor, so no one had to get up at the crack of dawn. As such, I was the first up. I decided to surprise everyone and make breakfast. Hayden came down first. She still seemed half asleep, but she was quite a sight. She wore only a white t-shirt, barely long enough to hide her naughty parts. But it did give a great view of her legs, which I suddenly wanted wrapped around me. She seemed surprised to see me cooking.

"GUYS! MARK'S COOKING BREAKFAST!' She yelled up the stairs before coming to watch me finish cooking.

Aunt Ashley came down quickly thereafter, already dressed for the day unlike her youngest. She saw what Hayden was wearing and yelled at her.

"Get your ass upstairs, we have a man in the house!" And Hayden scurried off.

Aunt Ashely gave me a dirty look and then begrudgingly helped me finish, despite me not asking her too. The rest of the girls came down, all dressed, with Hayden following shortly after. They all fussed over how sweet it was of me to cook and how good the food was (I learned from mom, and she is an amazing cook). But Aunt Ashley continued to give me dirty looks.

After breakfast Aunt Ashley sent the girls to do their chores and left Bryce and I to our own devices, which Bryce quickly took advantage of. Firstly, after making sure we were alone, she gave me a tongue thrashing, breath stealing, soul searching kiss. Once that was over, and I had regained my senses she regaled some things she had learned the night before, staying up with our cousins.

First off, I wasn't wrong in thinking I had been getting the cold shoulder the day before. It seemed that Aunt Ashley wasn't particularly happy with me visiting. Apparently our Aunt had been in a bad break-up a few months back, the details of which our cousins were tight lipped about, so she was currently very anti-male. Not to mention an apparent string of losers (three of which were the fathers of my cousins). So the girls were afraid of being too friendly with 'the enemy'. None of the girls had any boyfriends because of this. The only men on the farm were hired workers, whom my Aunt treated like dogs. Luckily it seemed my breakfast skills had melted that fear in the girls.

Since they hadn't been receptive to me, they had peppered Bryce with questions about what I was up to and how much I had changed. Apparently they too had different memories of us. In my case, a skinny geek. They seemed especially interested in whether I had a girlfriend.

Also, Hayden was quite inquisitive about Bryce's sex life. Of course Bryce didn't let on about her and I. She just told Hayden that she had found a horse-hung stud that fucked her to satisfaction and then some. Apparently Hayden was quite the sex pot, as she kept badgering Bryce for details. Complaining that her own exploits were never enough to fill or satisfy.

"Based on how turned on she was getting as I gave her those details, I don't think she will be particularly difficult to bed, Mark. Renee, however...she may be tough." Bryce mused, as she regaled me of their late night girl party.

Apparently Renee was pretty uptight. She was turning crimson throughout much of the night. Especially at Bryce's description of me (not that the girls knew it was me). I figured that might pose an interesting challenge. And Christina...well, despite her dressing like a Quaker during the day, apparently at night she slept nude. Bryce just teased me saying that I was really going to enjoy that one.

After a bit, We both started feeling like leeches. All of our family working while we sat around. So I came up with the idea of cleaning the pool. Once we saw it however, I regretted that idea. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned since the previous summer. But we set out to do it anyway.

By noon, we were still working. Christina called us in for lunch, but I just asked Bryce to bring me some water. I didn't want to break my stride. By four, I was pretty much done. Scrubbing, filtering, scooping, and chlorinating. Exhausted, I plopped down on a lounge chair and rested.

A few minutes later I heard the door to the house open and out walked Bryce and Hayden in bikini's. Bryce's was a simple polka dot affair, but Hayden's was one of those high hipped barely covering anything styles. Both women were visions.

"I appreciate the eye candy ladies. Would have been great inspiration while I was working."

"Aren't you the charmer?" Hayden replied back. She gave me a sly little look that hinted at more than just her amusement with my statement.

"Aunt Ashley told us all to get changed and use the newly cleaned pool. She seemed pretty impressed that we did it." Bryce informed me. "The others should be down shortly."

And in fact, they were. Renee came down in a modest one piece. Modest it may have been, but it didn't hide her curves. Christina also wore a one piece, and that one piece was threatening to explode. Lastly my Aunt came down. I was a bit surprised to see her in a bikini, figuring she would be conservative (as she had been thus far). But the simple red bikini she had showed off her toned tightness wonderfully

I headed upstairs to change and came back to a pool full of ladies splashing and playing. Aunt Ashley was by the grill cooking steak and chicken. I joined the girls in the pool and we spent the next while playing your typical silly pool games like Marco Polo. Before long, and I must say this allowed for tons of accidental contact. Aunt Ashley called us out and we ate a simple but wonderful meal. When we finished, we threw caution to the wind and ignored the 'wait 30 minutes before swimming' rule and jumped back in. Aunt Ashley laid down on a lounge and watched. I caught her smiling slightly. It was as though she didn't want to enjoy our antics, but she did. I decided to push things a bit.

"Aunt Ashley, why don't you join us, the water's great!' I called, pulling myself out of the water. The girls chorused various forms of agreement. She just waved me off dismissively.

I quickly moved to her chair and scooped her up and tossed her into the pool. The girls all looked at me in shocked horror. Aunt Ashley's head came up out of the water and her eyes immediately went to me. She had a hard look in her eyes.

"Markus Bradley," She growled "You are in SO much trouble!"

I HAD pushed it too far. She may have been warming up but apparently not enough. The girls continued to watch fearfully. I could tell they were worried for me. But then, the edges of my Aunt's mouth moved up ever so slightly.

"Girls, get 'em!" She shouted. Hayden was the first to realize that everything was all right. She hooted and dashed out of the pool after me. The others quickly followed with Aunt Ashley in the rear. Now, I could easily have evaded them and out muscled them. But what fun would that be? They 'caught' me and dragged me back into the water. I spent the next several minutes being dunked, dunking them and just general playful wrestling. With all of the sleek soft wet female flesh rubbing against me, I was surprised I didn't rip my trunks from the massive boner I was sporting. Especially after someone grabbed it and felt along the whole length.

After awhile we all peeled off, out of breath but still laughing and giggling. Aunt Ashley was probably the loudest of all. We relaxed for a good while as it slowly got dark. One by one, folks headed inside with Bryce and I being the last. Once alone she came over to me, with a huge smile.

"You ARE such a charmer." She whispered, before kissing me softly and exiting the pool. I followed not long after.

Exhausted, we all watched random TV in contented silence. Suddenly a flash of light and then a boom sounded in the distance. A storm was coming. Another boom and the power went out. Aunt Ashley grumbled and headed to the kitchen in the dark. Luckily frequent lightning flashes lit the house enough for her to find some candles and matches. Without power everyone decided to call it a night and headed upstairs, while I retreated to my downstairs couch.

Sometime later I awoke to the feeling of someone in the room. They moved slowly towards me and then knelt at the couch. I figured it was Bryce, but decided to play it safe and acted like I was still asleep and kept my eyes slitted. There was a lightning flash and it wasn't Bryce. It was Renee! Slowly and gently she pulled the sheet covering me away. Her soft hands caressed my legs, working towards my thighs.

Once she reached my boxers she leaned in close and put her tiny hand through the fly. Finding my thick but soft cock, she pulled it out and gently stroked it. Another couple of flashes of lightning and I could see the awe in her face.

"So huge!' She whispered. "So manly."

As she continued to stroke it, it began lengthening and thickening, pushing her fingers apart.

"Oh god" She muttered "I can't help myself. I've wanted this for so long." She then began lightly kissing and licking the head of my dick. She tried in vain to get the enormous head into her tiny mouth, but it just wouldn't fit. So she resigned herself to licking and sucking all along my length.

She kept this up for quite some time. Her actions became more and more force-full and aggressive. Suddenly she stood. I could hear the sound of clothing being removed and she whispered.

"Please don't wake up. I HAVE to have you in me." I felt her climb onto the couch and then felt her push her moist slit against the top of my cock. She spent several minutes trying to push herself down before it finally popped in. She did her best (which wasn't very good) at stifling a moan. I'm not sure how she figured I wouldn't wake up.

Despite her tightness and that she obviously had never had anyone near my size, she certainly didn't try and take me slowly. She grunted and sighed and she jammed more of my mega cock into her drooling pussy. Even when she had reached the back of her pussy, she kept trying to take more. Eventually she began to buck up and down, grabbing a pillow and thrusting it in her face to block her cries of pleasure. It was weird to watch, since I only got brief flashes during lightning.

She rode me like this through several orgasms; her tight pussy gripping and ungripping as she did so. Suddenly the power came on, and so did the lights. I hadn't thought to shut them off. Still shaking from an orgasm, Renee pulled the pillow from her face and looked down at me. Seeing my open eyes staring up at her, she immediately turned beet red, covered her breasts, and started to lift off of my cock. I had other ideas. I grabbed her by the hips and pushed deep into her, holding her there. Her eyes went wide.

sghoul
sghoul
774 Followers
12