Mark's Family Ch. 08

Story Info
Youngest cousin, Hayden, finally filled by Mark.
2.8k words
4.72
118k
88

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sghoul
sghoul
774 Followers

I am going to preface this by saying that if sexual acts that are, shall we say, beyond reality, aren't up your alley, don't bother going further. This is a purposely over the top story, since that is what I want to write :) Lots of folks have asked me to return to this story, so I have done my best to get the mental ball rolling. Please let me know what you think! Here are our players:

Mother, 43: Danni Ashe Oldest sister Shyla, 25: Shyla Stylez Younger sister Lindsey, 20: Lindsey Lohan (Mean Girls Era) Aunt Nicole, 45: Nicole Kidman Maria, Nicole's Maid, 36: Paz Vega Candy, Mark's Grandmother, 65: Candy Samples Youngest sister Bryce, 19: Bryce Dallas Howard

New:

Aunt Ashley, 42: Ashley Judd

Oldest Cousin Christina, 24: Christina Hendricks

Middle Cousin Renee, 20: Renee Olstead

Youngest Cousin Hayden, 18: Hayden Panettiere

*

The episode in the attic had a palpable change on the mood around the house. Aunt Ashley was visibly nicer and friendlier with me, and the girls picked up on it. They were suddenly far more open and friendly with me. Flirty even. The rest of the day and night was spent in wonderful time with family, and punctuated by stolen kisses and gropes from my Aunt, Renee and Bryce. And that night, I received a separate visit from both Renee and Aunt Ashley.

Breakfast the next morning didn't see me cooking again. Aunt Ashley beat me to the punch and made a huge spread for us all. Then everyone was off to their chores. Aunt Ashley was the last to leave, giving Bryce and me long deep kisses before heading into town for supplies.

We decided we wanted a bit of 'couple time', so we tried to find a secluded spot in the woods. After a bit of a hike, we settled down and cuddled and caressed each other. It felt good to just lay in each other's arms, kissing occasionally.

We were broken from our intimate moment by the sound of a vehicle pulling up and stopping nearby. And then the sound of male voices. Deciding to check it out, we followed; discovering a pair of young men. They both seemed pretty excited about something. They led us all the way back to the barn. They looked around the barn, making sure no one was around (but not looking back where they came from) and entered. We gave them a bit of time and then crept up and peeked inside.

There were the two guys and my cousin Hayden, kissing, fondling, and trying to undress each other all at once. Hayden was dressed much like the day we arrived: Short shorts, shirt tied under her breasts. But today her hair was in a pair of pony tails. Once their pants were down, Hayden squatted and began taking turns sucking each guy's dick. Both of them were good looking guys, but weren't exactly blessed in the penis department.

"Poor girl." Bryce whispered. "No wonder she said she hasn't been satisfied. I wouldn't be either if I was stuck with those little things." Then she turned toward me and began massaging my cock through my shorts. "Luckily, I'm NOT stuck with them. And I don't think she should anymore either!"

With that, she headed into the barn.

"What the hell is going on here!?" She shouted. The action in the barn froze. Hayden quickly pulled her mouth off of the dick she was bobbing on and turned beet red. The guys were startled, but cocky enough that they didn't bother to cover themselves.

"Hey, you gonna join in, Red?" One of them said. Hayden quickly stood and slapped him in the stomach.

"Bryce...Listen. Don't tell mom-"

"I'm not going to say anything. I just think it's sad that you are stuck with these pathetic little pricks."

"Who the hell are you, bitch?!" One of the guys growled; his pride stung by her comment. I almost leaped from my hiding spot when he called her that.

"I'm the 'bitch' who is going to make sure Hayden finally gets fucked by a real man. Time for you to meet my boyfriend, Hayden." Hayden's eyes lit up at this. She must have been remembering Bryce's descriptions of her 'boyfriend' during their late night talks since we arrived.

I recognized my cue and quickly shucked off my clothes and stepped into the barn. Hayden's eyes lit up even more at the sight of me. Or more importantly my long, swinging cock. I came up next to Bryce, who immediately grabbed my dick and began to stroke it to full size. Hayden rushed over and knelt before my inflating meat, gazing at it in awe.

"Can I really?" She said, looking at Bryce. Bryce just nodded with a naughty grin. Hayden looked up at me with a sexy smile and pursed her soft lips, planting a kiss of the head of my cock.

At this point the two dudes came over. "What the hell, Hayden?" One said. She looked at them slowly as she gently stroked my shaft.

"Sorry boys. I've finally got a real cock. I could barely feel you before. Do you think I'll even notice you after having this monster?" Both of their faces fell.

"Trust me," Bryce said to them "After having my man's massive schlong, she won't even remember your names." And then she laughed. They both left, obviously crestfallen.

"I'm so glad it's you she was talking about, Mark." Hayden said, looking back at me. "Now, where were we?"

She began sliding her tongue up and down the length of my cock; tasting every inch. The whole time, those deep sexy eyes never left mine. Then she placed the head against her smooth lips and bent forward. Her lips parted as she stuffed the enormous head into her mouth. Several more inches slid in, her tongue working on the bottom all the while. When the head hit her throat she stopped. I was impressed that she didn't gag. Those two guys wouldn't have given her any practice with controlling her gag reflex. Then she sucked very hard; her cheeks going concave, slurping loudly as she pulled out.

"Delicious." She said in a sexy voice as she slurped up the precum drooling from my cumslit. "I'm glad you like sharing, Bryce."

Bryce knelt down and replied "I expect for you to pay me back." And then shared a deep tongue filled kiss with our cousin. When they finished, Bryce stood Hayden up and led us back away from the door to some bales of hay. Hayden bounced away (which was a delicious sight) and quickly returned with blankets to throw over the hay. As soon as I sat down, Hayden was on me in a flash. Her noisy sloppy blowjob continued. I have to admit, she is a close second to Bryce in oral skills.

As she slurped away, working more and more of my massive cock down her throat, Bryce kissed me softly and whispered to me. "I'll be right over here, watching. Enjoy." Then she sat on a blanket across from us and removed her summer dress. For the next ten minutes my eyes went back and forth between Hayden's sexy stare as she expertly worked on my dong and my sister as she slowly caressed herself.

Hayden pulled my cock from her mouth and pouted. "I must be doing something wrong. All the other guys would have blown their loads a long time ago."

"You're dealing with a real stud now." I said. "I cum when I want, I'm not some minute man."

"Well, if that's the case, I don't have to get the quick shot out of the way and we just just move on to the fucking." She replied, standing. "How do you want me, baby?" She asked, striking a sexy pose.

"I think I'll be requiring the use of those handles." I smirked, looking at her pony tails. She grinned and without hesitating moved to the hay and bent over. I looked over at Bryce, who was slowly rubbing her pussy. She blew me a kiss and I turned back to the task at hand.

Hayden was shaking her sexy ass at me as she waited impatiently for her first impaling on my huge tool. I lined up my cock with her pussy, which was positively dripping. I grabbed her hips and pulled and I slowly pushed, sinking several inches on the first thrust.

"Goooooood yes!!! Give me more Mark!" She moaned.

I pulled out and then thrust back in powerfully. Even more inches sunk in.

"So fucking deeeeeeep! Mark, you hung mother fucker, grab those handles and get to work!" She cried out. I obliged. Grabbing hair in each hand, I pulled gently as I began to slide in and out of her gushing slit. My pulling caused her back and neck to arch beautifully. She continued to open up more and more, taking extra inches of my mammoth cock as she did. I finally found her limit with a few inches to spare. As with all of my relatives, she took a very impressive amount.

"So fucking full! Finally full. Full of your big beautiful dick, Mark!" She wailed, looking at me eyes full of lust over her shoulder. Then I really started hammering her. This quickly brought about her first big orgasm. She began to shake as it overtook her. Had I not been holding her up by her hair, I am sure she would have collapsed.

I reached around and cupped her firm breasts as I leaned my head next to hers. "That's just the beginning." I whispered. "Don't keep me waiting." she panted "Pound my tight little pussy!"

I went back to my standing position, grabbed those handles, and started thrusting. Hayden was definitely one of the more vocal members of my family. A constant series of things like 'Fuck me!', 'so deep', 'gimme that huge cock', and 'make me cum Mark!' spewed from her mouth. Then another big one hit.

"Cuuuuuuuuummmiiiiiing!" She screamed as her pussy went crazy on my shaft. When she came down, she recuperated by laying her head face down in the blanket while I continued to slowly work in and out of her steaming tunnel. Suddenly a shadow fell across us. I assumed it to be Bryce at first, but it was Aunt Ashley. She sat next to her daughter's head, reached down, and brought Hayden's head up to look into her mother's eyes.

"Having fun dear?" Aunt Ashley asked in a purr. Hayden's mouth hung open in horror. Her mother just grinned. "I have to say, my little girl looks terribly sexy cumming all over her cousin's monstrous cock."

Hayden stared at her mother for a second and then back to my smiling face. Realization dawned, and she smiled back. Aunt Ashley bent down and kissed her daughter on the lips and then whispered "I'll be over here with Bryce, baby. Enjoy your first fuck with your stud of a cousin." She gave me a swat on the ass as she walked by to join my sister.

I started fucking Hayden again, and she quickly got back into the mood. From behind us, I heard a moan. I turned to see Bryce and our aunt fingering each other's cunts while making out. I decided that I didn't want to miss that action, so I moved around and sat on the hay bale and swung Hayden up into my lap, giving us both a view of Aunt Ashley and Bryce's mutual pleasure session.

"Holy shit, I can't believe this is happening." Hayden said about the show before her. Then she swiveled her hips and moaned as my fuckstick churned up her insides. "Hmmmmmm. I never thought in my wildest mmmmm dreams that this would happen!"

"Believe it. Christina's the last one left." I said, slowly humping into her gooey snatch.

"No way! How did you get Renee?!"

"She came to me." I chuckled.

"That bitch! I can't believe she was going to keep you all to herself!"

"Well, you don't have to worry about that now, do you?"

"Hmmmmm, noooo." She growled as she began to move her hips to meet my increasingly fast thrusts.

All pretense of our conversation left as we really began humping into each other. She leaned back into me for support as slapping sounds filled the barn. With one hand I reached around and tweaked one rock hard nipple. With the other I began to rub her clit. At first touch she came, then immediately began building to another climax.

"Fuck me! Oh god, fuck Meeee! Cuuuummiiiing!" She shrieked as she came violently.

My hips were a blur as I fucked up into her. Across the way I saw Bryce and Aunt Ashley watching us intently as they fucked each other's pussies with their fingers. Our bodies all glistened with sweat as the minutes wore on. I could see both my sister and aunt give each other small orgasms as Hayden's pussy fluttered around my thick monster from her own climaxes.

I could tell Hayden was reaching her peak. Time for one last immense orgasm. I began to grunt as I pumped into her with renewed force. Above me she could only whimper as my enormous invader pummeled her poor pussy. Across the way, Aunt Ashley began to call out.

"Fuck my baby girl. Make her cum! Show her who the man in this family is!"

"Oh Fuuuuuuck!" Hayden cried out.

"That's right baby. Cum for momma. Cum all over that fucking horse cock!"

And she did. Were it not for the fact that this was a more modern (and thus insulated) barn, her wails would have been heard for miles. As it was, I would have been surprised if Hayden's sisters didn't hear her long screams of ecstasy. Not to mention both Bryce and Aunt Ashley cumming along with her. After over a full minute, she collapsed on top of me in a sweaty satisfied heap.

I was pretty close to finishing, myself, but Hayden didn't seem in any condition to help. My sister and aunt however, sensed my dilemma. They came over, pulled my shaft from Hayden (who moaned at the sudden emptiness), and four hands began to work along my juice covered length. My aunt dropped and took turns licking each of my spunk filled orbs. Bryce placed her mouth over the head of my massive cock and tongued my cum slit, trying to coax the creamy load from my balls.

Before long, I felt my sack churn, and the first of my load began the long journey up my shaft. I grunted as each volley traveled up, fired up into the air, and rained down upon my three lovely ladies. As she was laying across me, Hayden collected most of the voluminous load. The last dribbling shots were slurped up by my loving sister. Aunt Ashley stood and licked a trail from Hayden's abused lower lips, all the way to the top; collecting and slurping my cum as she did. As she reached the top, she engaged her daughter in a cum filled kiss, moaning and cooing into each other's mouths. Once I was sufficiently clean, Bryce came up and cuddled with me as mother and daughter kissed above.

"I love watching you fuck." Bryce whispered to me. "It's such a turn on. And it reminds of what a wonderful stud I have."

"Well, I think I have a pretty wonderful woman myself. It's not every gal that would willingly share her man." I replied and kissed her.

Hayden flipped herself to face me as her mother settled down to snuggle against my other side. She waited for Bryce and I to part and kissed me as well.

"Well, that's one more daughter down, stud." Aunt Ashley said next to me.

"I don't think it will be too hard for him to get Christina, mom."

"I dunno Hayden. Unlike your slutty little self, I think Christina is still a virgin."

"No way!" I said, astonished. "Even though she dresses down, Christina is WAY too hot for her to not be able to get a guy...lots of guys."

"Oh, she has to beat the guys off with a stick. All my girls do. But Christina told me years ago that she wants to wait until she finds the right guy." My aunt said.

"Considering how horny everyone seems to be in this family, I can't imagine how she can hold out." Bryce said. Hayden giggled.

"It's not like she doesn't masturbate, like, all the time." She said. "Between chores she sneaks off into the woods and uses this huge dildo on herself at least once a day. I've followed her a few times."

"And probably got yourself off as well, you little tart!" My aunt laughed, smacking her youngest on the ass, causing her to squirm on top of me.

"Well, yeah." Hayden admitted. "Have you seen her tits? It's all I can do not to reach out and grab them!" We all laughed in hearty agreement.

"Then I guess we'll just have to see if Mark will end up being the 'right guy' that my girl has been looking for."

And boy did I look forward to trying to find out!

sghoul
sghoul
774 Followers