Marla Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla laid next to Buddy, continuing to calm down, for a few more minutes. Finally, when she was sure she wouldn't burst into tears again, she took a deep breath and rolled over onto her back. She looked up into the young man's eyes and smiled. "Thank you," she said softly.

Buddy, who'd lifted his hand away from his older lover when she turned over, looked surprised. "For what?"

"For knowing how to calm me down, for knowing exactly what to say and do."

Buddy felt his face getting hot. "I...I didn't know...um...I just...I didn't want you to cry..." he stammered.

Marla lifted her hand and caressed his cheek gently. "You are so special," she said softly.

"Ah...I...um...I think you're pretty special, too," the red-faced teen responded.

"Come down here," Marla whispered. She slid her fingers around the back of Buddy's head and tugged gently, then she laid there, feeling herself fill with anticipation, as he lowered his face to hers. Their lips joined and a rush of wonder went through her.

As he lowered himself to kiss Marla, Buddy shifted his hips to keep his erection from touching her. He wasn't sure what her response would be if she felt it and didn't want to take a chance of making her angry. He liked kissing her and was expecting one of the enjoyable kisses they normally shared when they weren't making love and was as surprised as Marla was when their lips did touch and wild feelings shot through him. "Oh, wow!" he thought when her tongue speared into his mouth and began lashing his. He felt her hand, which was still cupped around the back of his head, tightening.

Their lips remained connected and their tongues lashed while passion rose inside both of them. Finally, needing to breath, they separated. Buddy looked down into Marla's face.

"My God!" she gasped. "My...God!"

"Yeah!" Buddy replied. "That was incredible!" He lowered his face, their lips joined again, and again he experienced the rush of wild, wonderful sensations. Without realizing it, he slid closer until his body was pressed against hers. Warm skin touched his hand and he realized he'd reached inside the neck of her robe and was fondling her breast. He felt her shudder and she moaned into his mouth when he brushed his fingers over a rigid nipple.

Marla was as surprised by the intensity of her response to their kisses as her young lover was by his and like him, she was delighted by it. It showed her someone cared about her, someone loved her, and someone needed her. When he slid his hand into her robe and over her breast, it felt so wonderful she couldn't keep from moaning. She moaned even more when she felt the young man's lips moving off hers. She was almost giddy with delight when her teenage lover started to kiss his way down her neck, onto her chest. She ached to feel his lips on her nipples. She also felt something poking against her hip and was even more thrilled to discover he had an erection. Even though she'd enjoyed a fantastic experience with the teenager in the basement a short time earlier, she needed him as much as she ever had.

Buddy kept kissing his way deeper into the neck of Marla's robe, letting his face push it open as he did. He loved how her warm skin felt against his lips, and loved the soft moans she made as his lips moved over her flesh even more. He was surprised how turned on he was and even more surprised by how turned-on she was acting.

"Oh, Godddd!!" Marla groaned. Her back arched and she felt as if she was going to have an orgasm when Buddy's lips closed around her left nipple and he began suckling it. She could feel her hand cupping his head, pulling him against her. "Yessss! Oh, yesss, darling!"

Buddy swept his hand down over his lover's writhing body, opening her robe, baring her body. Having done that, he slid his hand up between her legs, which parted for him, and cupped her sopping wet middle, which rocked upward, pressing against his hand.

"Please, Buddy! Please, darling, take me!" Marla groaned. "Ohhhhhh!" she moaned when he slid two fingers into her. She felt her hips surging against his hand. "Don't make me wait, darling! Please!"

Buddy wasn't sure how he was going to do all the things he wanted to do. He didn't want to stop sucking on Marla's nipples and he didn't want to stop fingering her, either. Then again, he desperately wanted to make love with her, which meant he'd have to give up at least one of the thrilling things he was doing. He slid his hand out from between her legs, took a break from kissing and licking her nipples, moved so he was kneeling between her legs, and pushed his jeans down. When his jeans were out of the way, he shuffled up closer to her middle. It was his turn to groan when Marla grabbed his erection and tugged it toward her. He leaned forward and let her guide the tip of his swollen organ between her labia. He lowered his hips and groaned with delight when he began sinking into her.

"Yesss! Oh, God, Buddy, take me! Yessss! Yessssss!" Marla cried when she felt her lover's swollen shaft begin to enter her. She clutched the teenager's bottom and pulled on it, trying to get him all the way into her.

Buddy supported his body on his outstretched arms while he lunged against Marla with his hips. He'd lost count of how many times they'd made love, but it seemed to him that each time they did was more wonderful than the last. He couldn't believe there was any feeling better than that of having his erection wrapped in her warm, wet, vibrating vagina.

"Take...me...Buddy...please...take...me!" Marla gasped as the young man's hips pounded against hers. Wild, wonderful feelings were building in her, rapidly approaching the point where she knew she'd soon be experiencing the absolute delight he always gave her when they made love.

Buddy wanted the wonderful feelings he was experiencing to go on forever, but his body was already giving him clear signals that wasn't going to happen. His insides were tightening in that way he now knew indicated he was going to come, and soon. "I...Oh, God...it feels too good...I...I'm gonna...Oh, God! Oh, yeahhh! Yeahhhhhh!!!" he groaned. His hips pressed against Marla's middle, churning wildly, and he felt his hot fluids gushing up through him and spewing into her at the same time wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over him.

Marla felt the young man's hot fluids gushing into her, then skyrockets of delight burst and her body was inundated with the wild, wonderful feelings she so desperately needed. "Yes, darling! Oh, yesssss! Take me! I...Oh, God...I can feel you coming! Yes, darling! Oh, yess!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Her hips surged upward, meeting the pressure from Buddy's twisting, rocking pelvis, trying to draw as much bliss from their joining as she could.

The intensity of their coupling finally began to wane and as it did, Buddy pulled his softening erection from Marla and lowered himself to the bed next to her. She rolled on her side so she was facing him.

"That was even more intense than what we did downstairs," the young man said, his voice filled with awe.

"It was intense, wasn't it?" Marla agreed.

"Is...is...you know...um...love...making...is it always so...intense?" the teen asked.

Marla smiled and trailed her fingers over his forehead. "It is with you," she said softly. "I...I really don't have a lot of experience, so..." She shrugged.

"Ah...I...um...I didn't mean...you know...that..." Buddy said quickly, afraid Marla had taken his question the wrong way.

Marla kissed him gently. "It's all new for me, too, my darling," she said. "What I do know is that I've never, ever experienced anything like making love with you. Its always wonderful - incredible would be a better word and that's doesn't say enough. I think it may have something to do with you being a very, very special man." She followed her comment with another tender kiss and continued to stroke his forehead.

"I think you're a pretty special woman, too," the teenager responded. He still had a hard time believing how fortunate he was. "How many guys actually get to make love with the woman they dream about?" he mused as he looked at his lovely companion, whose fingers were still caressing his forehead. "You can't believe how much I want it to be Thursday."

Marla planted another gentle kiss on his lips and smiled at him. "I want it to be Thursday, too," she said. "You...we...just have to wait one more day."

"I know," the young man replied, sounding just a little pouty. "But I still wish it was Thursday already."

Marla lifted her head and looked over Buddy at the clock on the stand next to the bed. "It's getting late," she said. "I need to get the laundry finished before Tom gets home."

"You want me to leave?" Buddy asked.

Marla kissed him. "I don't want you to leave, but I think it might be best if you did...for now," she said.

"OK," Buddy said, sounding sad. "You want me to come over tomorrow?"

Marla couldn't help but chuckle. She hugged him and kissed him again. "You are insatiable, aren't you?" she giggled. "We'll see. I'd love to have you over again, but it depends. How about leaving it that I'll call you if you can come over?"

"OK," Buddy said.

After he got cleaned up and dressed, Buddy did leave. He walked across the street to his house and told his mother he was going to the mall. He had an idea of what he wanted to get Marla for her birthday.

12