Marley

Story Info
Getting out in the summer heat can be fun and even hotter
6.7k words
4.75
45.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,923 Followers

Bob Harlan was in the barn working on his old tractor. The fuel pump was acting up again and it was time to rebuild it. He had it torn apart on the workbench. The sound of a car in the driveway made him look up and then stand up. He was grinning as he walked to the small backdoor of the barn and opened it.

The little bright blue car came around the side of the barn and stopped angled in close to the door. "Are you lost black girl?" He asked still smiling.

"Hell no I ain't lost," the young woman driving said as she shut off the motor. "I know exactly where I am you old white honky."

Bob chuckled and said, "How ya doing Marley?"

"If I was any better, there would be a law against it." She replied as she opened the door.

Bob openly admired the young woman's legs and thighs as she turned in the seat and put her bare left foot on the ground. The short sundress rode up her thighs as her knees spread and her leg extended.

Marley grinned at the older man as she moved her other foot to the ground. "You do like to look at me, don't ya?"

"And you do like to tease me, don't ya?" He shot back with a like grin.

"A girls got to have fun, as they say."

Bob nodded and then asked, "Why do you come all the way out to my place when your daddies places is a lot closer to town?"

"Because daddies there and my three brothers. I don't get a minutes rest there. They're always after me about when I'm coming home to stay. I ain't but they don't believe it for one minute."

"Yeah, since your mama died, your daddy hasn't been the same and even worse since you went away to college."

Marley sighed and stood up. "I may have been raised a farm girl but I ain't staying one. I've got plans." She moved sideways and closed the car door. She leaned on the side of the car and watched as Bob's eyes ran up and down her body slowly. They made her shiver. They always had since the day he had caught her skinny-dipping in his pond.

"You get prettier and prettier every time I see you," he said as he looked at her face.

"You say that to all us black girls you find naked on your place," Marley said and then laughed.

"So far, you're the only one I've caught."

"I was the only one in this end of the county," Marley said as she turned around and leaned her elbows on the roof of the car and stuck her ass out.

Bob groaned softly. "Now we're getting to the dangerous side."

"Dangerous for who?" Marley asked as she rocked her hips from side to side.

"Both of us. With my luck, you'd get pregnant and I'd die from the shear joy of it all."

Marley laughed and turned around. "I've been on birth control since I was eighteen and you know it."

Bob nodded. He had been the one who took her to town to see the doctor. Her father had forbid it and ranted about it to everyone. His idea was that birth control was the devils way of telling women it was all right to have sex with whoever they wanted. He had far different ideas. Women should have sex for babies or when their husbands wanted it and no other reasons.

When he didn't say anything, Marley asked, "So how warm is the water down at the pond?"

"It's starting to warm up. You're nipples probably won't freeze solid and break off if you stay on the shallow end."

Marley's hands came up and brushed across the front of her dress at her breasts. When she lowered them, there were two tents in the soft fabric. "In that case, I'll wait another month or so before I go skinny-dipping. The girls would look funny without nipples."

"There you go teasing me again," Bob said with a grin.

"Teasing both of us is more like it."

Bob nodded. "Go on and get out of here. Go roam the woods to your hearts content."

Marley smiled and started toward the back of the car. She stopped as she reached it and looked back over her shoulder. "You do know that I wander around these woods naked, don't you?"

"Oh yeah, I know but I try not to think about it," Bob said softly.

Marley laughed and said, "Maybe you should come with me one of these days."

"I'd just walk into the first tree I came to and kill myself." Bob replied and then sighed. "I can still see you the way you were that day I caught you."

"I've filled out some more since then," Marley said with a grin. "You don't know what you're missing."

"I can imagine and that's enough for me," Bob said and then laughed. "Now all I have to do is keep my mind on putting that fuel pump back together right."

"Have fun," Marley said as she headed across the feedlot to the trail leading down into the woods toward the pond. The sun felt warm on her bare shoulders and Bob's eyes on her swaying ass made something else very warm also.

*****

Bob had the fuel pump back on the tractor. It idled smoothly and ran much better as he ran it down the driveway to the road using several different gear combinations. He returned to the barn and shut it off. He was congratulating himself on a job well done when Marley came through the backdoor out of breath.

"There's a calf in the creek," she said between ragged breaths. "And she can't get out."

"Which creek?" Bob asked as he headed toward the tack room.

"The one closest to daddies place." Marley's dad's place backed up to Bob's but it was thirty miles around by road because of all the creeks in that area.

Bob grabbed some rope and a couple of slings from the wall of the tack room and returned to the tractor. He tossed it all in the work box behind the seat and climbed up on the tractor and sat down. He reached for the key and then looked around at Marley. "Which part of that creek? It runs a half mile across the back of my place alone."

"It would be easier for me to show you," Marley said as she started to climb up on the tractor.

Before Bob could protest, she sat down in his lap and wiggled from side to side. "It's been a long time since I rode on daddies lap when he was plowing."

"And I ain't your daddy," Bob pointed out in way of a protest.

Marley grinned and wiggled her butt again. "I won't tell anyone if you don't"

Bob groaned softly as he reached around Marley and put the tractor in gear. The tractor gave a jerk as he let out the clutch and then moved slowly out of the barn and around the side to the old road cutting toward the back of his place.

He stopped at the gate at the side of the feedlot and Marley jumped down to open it. He pulled through. She closed the gate, and climbed back up to sit down in his lap. She wiggled her ass again and then leaned back against him as he let out the clutch and fed the motor more fuel. The tractor moved without a jerk this time.

The road was fairly smooth, so Bob pushed in the clutch, reduced the throttle, and shifted up to third gear. He let out the clutch and set the throttle until they were doing twenty-five miles an hour. He had to lean to the left to steer and to see around the young woman on his lap.

As they neared the end of the ridgeline, he pushed in the clutch and used the brakes to slow. He made the left turn and used the brakes again on the short downhill section to the top of the dam on the pond. They crossed that and started up the far hill.

This hill was steeper and rougher. He ended up downshifting to second. Marley bouncing on his lap was a distraction to say the least. At one rougher section she shifted over until she was straddling his right thigh. He put an arm around her waist so she didn't fall off. She was holding onto one side of the seat with one hand and his knee with the other.

By the time they reached the top, there was a branding iron sitting on his right thigh. Even through the thick cloth of his overall it was hot, hot, hot. He left the tractor in second as they crossed a series of short bumps. Marley bounced on his thigh and the heat got even hotter. He took a hissing breath and rocked his leg from side to side.

"Am I too heavy?" Marley asked as he did.

"Heavy, no, hot, yes." He replied as he rocked his leg again.

Marley laughed and said, "Rocking your leg ain't helping things one bit. Between your leg rubbing, the bumps, and the vibrations, I might just go up in flames."

"I don't know why you're not on fire already."

Marley laughed again and shook her head. "I far too wet to burn. I'm making a mess out of this dress."

Bob groaned as he thought about telling her to take it off. Probably not a good idea was his next thought. "Well, slide forward or back ever so often. I need some relief."

Marley groaned. "If I do I'll be the one getting relief and probably falling off the damned tractor to boot."

The flat road wasn't much of a problem except for the heat on his thigh but crossing two creeks with their rough entrances and exits rocked Marley back and forth and side to side on his leg. The heat would go up and up. They were crossing a third creek when the right rear tire hit a large rock under the water and Marley bounced up in the air and came down hard.

With a long loud groan, she leaned forward and grabbed the edge of the dash with both hands as her hips jerked and flexed against his thigh. Bob's mouth dropped open and his eyes grew wide as he realized the young woman was coming like crazy. He hadn't seen anything like it since long before his wife died.

Luckily, the road on the other side of the creek was flat, level, and straight because he couldn't reach the throttle the way Marley was leaned over. As they neared the big creek, he tried to slip his hand under her to shut the throttle off. All he felt was her breast on the back of his hand and wrist.

With a soft whimper she sat up suddenly. "Now is a hell of a time to be groping me," she said hoarsely and then chuckled.

Bob got his hand on the throttle and shut it off as he pushed in the clutch. The tractor rolled to a stop. "If I ever did grope you, you'd sure as hell know it," he said. "And it would be a hell of a better job than that."

Marley laughed and looked around. "Down that away," she said a moment later, pointing to the right.

Bob had to back up a bit to make a turn into a cattle trail. They followed it along for a ways and shortly came to an angled crossing down the side of the creek.

"Here," Marley said quickly.

Bob stopped the tractor and shut it off. As the motor died, he could hear the sound of a calf bawling and a cow mooing loudly. Marley got off his leg and moved across to climb down off the tractor. Bob smiled as he saw a big wet spot in the back of her dress. He looked down at his thigh and the smile turned to a grin. There was a wet spot on his overalls. He had half expected them to be charred.

Marley went down the cut while he got the rope and the slings. As he came down the cut, she was petting and rubbing on the mama cow, talking to her soothingly. "Don't worry, Bob is here. He'll get your baby out of the mud. You just need to back up and let us handle it."

Bob looked at the calf. It was too large to be a spring calf. It had to be one of the fall drops. It was bogged up to its belly in the soft mud and sand along the edge of the creek. It was going to be a messy, muddy job to get it out. He sighed and found a solid root in the bank to tie the rope to. Then he stood with his hands on his hips as he surveyed the situation closer.

Marley had moved the cow back out of the way and turned to look the situation over herself. "Someone's going to get their clothes awfully muddy," she said with a grin.

"Not if I take them off," Bob said without looking at her.

"Oh goodie," Marley said. "I finally get to see you skinny-dipping. Even if it is in mud."

Bob looked at her hard. "I can send you back to the barn."

Marley chuckled. "You and whose army? Anyway, with two it will be easier."

"It would be easier if I could get down here with the tractor."

Marley looked up and grinned. Bob looked up also and nodded. "Pulling up is always easier than pulling sideways," he said as he eyed the big limb on the side of the tree above them.

"Is there a snatch block and chain in the work box?" Marley asked.

"There sure is. Do you know how to rig one?"

"By the time I was ten," Marley said as she started for the cut.

As she went up, Bob untied the rope from the root and coiled part of it up. He tossed the coil on top of the high bank. A few minutes later, Marley appeared with the snatch block and chain in her hands. She ran the rope through the block and tossed the end of the chain over the limb. She had to stand on her tiptoes as she hoisted the block up with one hand and tried to latch the chain with the other.

From where he was below her, he could see all the way up her dress to the curve of her ass. He groaned softly. There definitely were not any panties under that dress. Just her and plenty of her at that. "Let me give you a hand," he said and hurried up the cut.

Marley ended up holding the block over her head with both hands while he double hooked the chain. When they had it set, he said, "Get on the tractor and back it over here."

He watched as she started the tractor and pulled it between two trees and backed it around to stop right in front of him. She hadn't even ground the gears when she shifted into reverse. She put it in neutral and locked the rear brakes as he tied the rope off.

"Ok, I'm going to rig the slings and get that end ready. I'll yell when I'm ready for you to pull. Low gear and slow," he said as he undid a strap on his overalls.

He undid the other strap and let the front and back fall away. Marley's grin turned to a frown when they stayed on. "Hey now...." she said quickly.

Bob grinned at her as he took off his shirt. "This is all the show you get," he said as he tossed the shirt on a bush next to the tractor.

"Tease," Marley said as he redid the straps.

"What goes around, comes around," he said as he pulled his boots and socks off.

*****

When he got back to where the calf was, the cow was back in the way. He tried to back her up but wasn't having much luck. "Need some help?" Marley asked from above with a grin on her face.

Bob frowned up at her and nodded. "I think she trusts you more than me."

Marley came down and started talking to the cow as she backed her up. Bob just shook his head and laid out the slings and the crosstree so he could reach them from out by the calf. When he finished, he stood up and looked around at the young black girl.

She just grinned at him and said, "I'll have to stay here and keep mama out of the way while you rig up the slings."

"Mama will be fine," Bob said with a frown. "You can go on back up with the tractor."

Still grinning, Marley said, "Nope. I can see better from down here."

"How would you like a spanking?" Bob said as he took a step toward her.

"I haven't had one since I was young but I'm game if you are," she said calling his bluff.

Bob groaned and shook his head. "I'm not as old as your daddy but I'm damned close."

"Like you said earlier, you sure ain't my daddy." She shot back with a leering grin.

Bob frowned and shook his head again. "Then have it your way," he said as he undid the straps on his overalls again.

"I always do," Marley said softly.

Bob looked at her sharply as he undid the buttons on one side of the coveralls. "I'd be careful. That spanking is still an option."

Marley grinned and wiggled her hips from side to side. "How about over your knees with my dress up over my head and you already know there ain't nothing but me under this dress. I saw you looking while I was trying to hook that chain."

"You would enjoy it too much." He replied as he pushed the overalls down and took them off. He turned around and hung them over a root sticking out of the bank.

Marley let out a soft whistle and grinned. "Not bad for an old white man."

Bob shook his head and stepped off into the mud. "Your daddy ain't going to like it when he finds out this old white man spanked his only daughter's shiny brown ass."

Marley shivered and moved over to the slings. "How are you going to get the sling under her?"

"I'll figure that out when I find out how much mud is under her and how much water."

He pulled on the slings as he waded out. It was tough to move. The mud was thick and deep with only an inch or so of water on top. At least the footing was solid on the bottom. At the side of the calf, he tried to push the strap under her. He ended up squatting down to get it far enough that he might reach it on the other side.

The calf was surprisingly calm. It remained that way as he shoved the second strap under the rear half. It started to struggle as he went behind it but settled down as he came along the other side. He squatted down and felt for the straps. He couldn't find them.

"Well, shit," he said and stood up. Then his mouth dropped open and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. Marley's smiling face was right across the calf from him and she was as naked as that day he caught her skinny-dipping.

"I'll feed the straps from this side. Just find my hand," she said and squatted down in the mud.

Bob was frozen on the spot as an instant replay of all her charms ran in a loop in his head. Yeah, she wasn't that skinny kid from years ago, for sure. Her breasts were larger and fuller, as were her hips. The dark circles under her nipples were even darker and contrasted with her milk chocolate skin enough to pull the eyes there first. Her hard nipples were fingertip sized and standing tall.

"Hey, Bob, this mud ain't getting any warmer."

Bob shook his head to clear the images and looked across the calf's back. "Uh, where is your hand? Give me a reference with the other one."

Marley grinned at him and whispered, "I told you there had been some changes," as she laid a hand on the calf's back and pointed her finger.

Bob nodded as he reached under the calf's belly and felt around. He found her arm and followed it to her hand. He took the clip end and pulled it his way as she moved the crosstree closer in and moved to her right to get the other strap. Bob had the second strap even quicker.

Between the two of them, they got the crosstree up on the calf's back and the clips in place. Marley leaned back and found the rope end. Her back was arched and her muddy breasts were pointed upward as she did. Bob heard himself groan softly and she grinned as she handed him the rope.

He pulled the rope tight and ran a doubled end through the eye in the center of the crosstree. He tied a half bow that could be pulled loose easily. Then he fashioned a halter for the calf's head out of the loose end. With it in place he looked across at Marley. "Time for the tractor," he said.

"I'm a muddy mess." she replied.

"I can wash the tractor."

Marley laughed. "Who's going to wash me?"

"The creek if we can find a solid bank."

"Uh huh," she said and then grinned. "You just want to look at my muddy ass as I get out of here."

"With and or without mud," Bob said with a grin of his own.

Marley stood up. She was covered in mud all the way up to her neck. "Some people pay good money for mud baths. This one is free," Bob said as his eyes wandered over her body.

With a shiver at him looking at her, Marley struggled to turn around. "Yeah, but can it be a warm mud bath next time."

As her ass came into view, Bob groaned. It was high and oval shaped to match the flare and roundness of her hips. "Suddenly, I'm not cold at all," he whispered and she giggled softly.

"Me neither," she said as she struggled through the mud to the shore. Once she was there, she swung her arms and kicked her feet to throw off as much mud as possible. She looked back at him and started up the cut wiping mud off as she went.

A minute or so later, she appeared at the rope. "How far should I pull?"

"Until I yell. I want our friend here just off the ground but not too high that she swings into the bank and hurts herself."

TxRad
TxRad
5,923 Followers
12