Marlie Fucks on a Boat... Eventually

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you guys go back to, ahem," she winked again, "and I'll get this pig rolling back home." Marlie just stood there stupefied, still in complete disbelief of how calmly this was ending up. Cheryl decided to snap her out of it.

"By the way, if he grabs a shampoo bottle and comes anywhere near your butthole, run for the hills. That shit burns."

Marlie looked somewhere between morbidly fascinated and skeptical. "Seriously, stock up on real lube," Cheryl advised her. Her evil hands wandered over Marlie's hips as she passed by her, very friendly-like and probably even more confusing.

Leaving two of them behind took some effort but Cheryl didn't fuck around. Despite her offer, they just sat far apart after calling out for others. If the other guests weren't so drunk and happy, they might've seen a strange set of looks exchanged by two very guilty people. Instead, they saw Cheryl bouncing around and chirping, pulling up the anchor, stowing bumpers, releasing lines, checking her six and then creating some gentle distance from other boats.

She wondered why she called it a pig, because it was a beautiful boat. But more she thought of it, she realized the boat was confused. It didn't know what it was. It was a hybrid, somewhere between a cabin cruiser and a bowrider, and it would do a poor job being either. Too many compromises in the design. Blaine's dad was an idiot.

"Alright, hold on," she called and gunned the engines after getting clear. She adjusted the trim after leveling off, glancing behind to check the shape the propellers were throwing. No wonder the boat had been bouncing so much that morning, she noted how differently her wake looked. She swung the craft toward the middle of the bridge, carefully cutting through waves. Everyone onboard assumed weather conditions just magically calmed down, not realizing she had a lighter touch.

It took them just under an hour to get close to home. She really didn't want to catch a ride from Blaine, so she headed toward a waterfront restaurant on the way to his uncle's house and docked gently, just barely brushing the piling bumper. She grabbed her backpack and hugged Blaine on the way out, puzzled looks but no explanation. As she jumped off and started toward her mom's house, she heard the boat take off.

She could cool off there and ponder her next moves. Street after street she recognized being right across the seedy marina from that morning. It was sort of on the way home to her mom's. Just barely sort of. She mentally hesitated but kept walking steadily. It took her quarter of an hour to walk across the bridge to it and past the little winding road she walked on that morning. She stopped and pondered for a second. She could use the phone down there, and call her mom to pick her up. Right.

Her feet crunched on the gravel, just like that morning. But this time she didn't notice the refuse and abandoned boat parts so much, instead she just focused on a supposed telephone at the end of the pier. Unlike that morning, she was now horny and betrayed and lightly crusted with sea salt. Not drunk, nor tipsy, but whetted to an inhibition. The man from the morning was there, but busy scrubbing the hull. She startled him.

"So uh," she said, "Hi, I'm Cheryl." He turned around and smiled at her in recognition, "can you make that phone call for me now?" she giggled.

"You still wanna know if the bridge marina is open?" He was completely startled.

"No, but you can call me a cab."

He smiled at her sadly and cringed at the morning version of himself. Obviously, at a mere glance, he understood she went through a thing and the only convenient person she could turn to was him, who'd propositioned her that sleazily. It had to be a tough asking for help now and he felt like a total dick.

"Sure sweetie, I'll call one for you right now," he said gently, "I'm Gary, by the way." He reached for his cell phone resting in a dash cupholder and started looking up the number when Cheryl interrupted him with an "Ummm." He looked at her inquisitively.

She bit her lip and flirted, "Um, so Gary, how about if you make that call inside?"

He looked at her funny, somehow completely surprised. When you've been around and spent your days in ports and going from place to place, sure, you cast a hundred times and maybe that one time out of a hundred you catch a fish. This morning he cast and expected nothing. But was this the hundred and first time? And this wasn't a hagfish. No, she was a fine silver perch, he mused. That cute hair.

"Uh, sure," he said, his voice betraying his surprise with a tremble or two hidden somewhere in it. The idea of him going inside implied something very specific, but she didn't say it out loud. Not yet, anyway. Thought of it sent a shiver up his spine. He walked inside the cabin and to his nervous amazement, Cheryl followed him. As he started scrolling through his contacts to call the cab company, she accused him.

"It's not fair telling me you hadn't cum in weeks, you know," she said huskily, "you made me responsible to make it right," she said and dropped to her knees, reached out to unzip him. Jesus fuck, just like that, he thought. Time stopped for him and she managed to do it neatly. She put four fingers in the unzipped slit and touched his stiffening cock, then looked up at him expectantly. Her fingers were warm.

"Well, are you going to call the cab or not?" she whispered.

He started dialing. Being on her knees showed him how much she wanted this, it was giving Gary a stiffy he hadn't had in months. She pulled his cock out of his shorts and gave it an exploratory stroke. Still hardening, the head bounced obscenely in her hand. Fuck, this was not the hundred and first cast, it was a thousand and first, he thought. This chick was so fuckin' hot and freaky.

She licked the underside of his cock in that reckless manner where you fully commit and show off your skill to a complete stranger. The determination and wantonness manifested by that tongue made him shudder. She paused and looked at him expectantly and he completed his call. "This is all your fault," she said and slapped his hardening cock against her tongue gently.

As she put his cock in her warm mouth, more like her lips gently glided over it, he tried to buy himself time. "Yeah, this is Gary, from Atlantic. How you doin' darlin? Yeah, can you send a car down here? Got a mermaid needs a lift. Ten minutes? Can ya make it twenty?" He laughed at the phone lady and looked down at Cheryl sucking his cock, "no, I was just kidding, yes I need the cab now. Thanks sugar." God, she was beautiful.

"It's a race, Gary with the big pecker," she said playfully and kept sucking.

Cheryl was horny. Just horny, going on needs and feel. She just wanted to show him what a good cocksucker she could be, after he teased her with it so nastily and inappropriately that morning. After mere seconds she reached for a towel nearby and folded it under her knees because Gary's deck was missing a carpet. The whole day she secretly kept thinking about this dirty man's cock shooting cum like a firehose and she needed to see it through.

She smiled as she was blowing him sensually. She could tell it felt good for him and locking eyes with him made it so much hotter because she was so beautiful. The look said she wanted to make him cum. She needed to make him cum. Him cumming hard would salvage this whole day.

Then the cab honked in the distance.

"Shit, that wasn't even like five minutes," Gary said desperately after glancing at the lot.

"You have to cum quick," Cheryl whispered and kept sucking it. Now it was on him, she thought playfully. It'd only been a few minutes really, stupid radio dispatch.

Gary looked stricken, "I can't cum like that," he said. No way he wanted this to end.

The cab honked again, twice this time.

Gary sighed, "I mean, sweetie it's not you, that's just not how it works for me. Your mouth feels amazing. I just don't cum like that," he pleaded. She couldn't leave now, god, this was so good. Please don't go, he thought.

"You promised me a firehose," she teased. Making him cum with her mouth felt like a challenge to her. She doubled her efforts and made him groan. She was sucking with firmer lips, sucking deeper and putting her back into it in each slide. He could feel the difference.

"Your cab just drove off," Gary said.

"Shit," she said seriously as if she really did want that cab, "I can't be left unsupervised without sucking a cock." He wasn't sure if she was joking. Was this chick just that freaky or that playful?

Cheryl answered his thoughts cheerfully, "So you really can't cum like that?"

He nodded a no and watched her dig her fingers in the sides of her shorts. She pulled them down just an inch and sides of her bikini showed. It got him so excited, a promise of more. For once Gary felt like she could actually make him cum with her mouth, he was that stirred. But, was she really going to let him fuck her? There was no way...

She pulled her shorts all the way off and got up to check out the captain's seat. She pulled the bolster down and tried the seat's range of motion. "Hmm, it swivels nicely," she grinned at him. She thought about continuing this there, but when she sat down, it just felt too hard to work with. She reached for his cock and bounced the head a few more times with strokes, then changed her mind.

"Umm, do you want to show me belowdecks?" she asked and stared at the bouncy head.

And fuck, did he ever want to show it to her. He nearly tripped over himself opening the flimsy folding door, cursing at the stuck latching bolt. She walked past ahead of him and just playfully plunged on the unmade bed. She felt something lumpy and noisy under the cover and lifted it up to see. She'd apparently landed on dirty magazines.

She held them up accusingly and grinned at him, "Were you jerking off to these?"

He laughed, "no internet service out in the open water honey."

"Really, juggs?? Asian Fever?" Cheryl examined the two magazines. Normally this would be the stuff of ridicule, but in the moment - this moment - it was hot. "Too bad you have to choose between one of these huh?" Cheryl waved the magazines at him, "I know a chick with these rockin' tits," she muttered. Somehow despite getting his cock sucked by this strange girl, he still felt embarrassed by the magazines, and yet she was just playing along without judging.

"You don't have to jerk off today, do you?" she asked playfully.

Gary laughed it off and stared at her bikini, "No, definitely not today," he half-laughed and half-pleaded. Cheryl leaned on an elbow and her other hand landed near her navel. His eyes nearly bulged out hoping she'd reach lower and do something, he didn't know what, take that sexy black thing off or play with herself through it. Despite everything, her pose seemed inviting, the private kind of inviting he got to see. It was hot.

"Show me how you do it. I wanna watch for a minute," she demanded.

Gary gave it a few strokes, then stopped. It felt improper to be this selfish. Girls were wild on the water, he thought, but not this wild.

"No, keep doing it," she urged him and got more comfortable.

Cheryl propped her leg up and slid her hand under her bikini bottom. She flipped through pages of one of the magazines and played with herself, driving him crazy.

He continued stroking his cock and as she watched she decided it was a pretty big one. What'd he call it that morning, a big pecker? Who the fuck uses that word, she wondered but decided that yeah, it was a big pecker. Shame that it went unused for such long stretches. It perversely obligated her to get him off. That's how her biological calculus went.

"Come closer so I can see better," she asked. He knelt in front of her and kept stroking, more rigidly than she'd tried. She licked it at times and he stopped stroking, thinking she would take him in her mouth again but she was just teasing him and watching. "Don't stop," she giggled. Fuck, she was so playful, he admired her mischievousness.

She took his cock in her mouth but this time jerked it between her lips, imitating the way he was doing it himself moments ago.

"Fuck," said Gary and fought the pleasure to keep his eyes open. She was pretty observant, he found out. She managed to get it done just right, more firmly than most would've guessed, but in her soft wet warm mouth. He reached to touch her pussy and she slapped his hand away playfully.

"No, I'm working here," she laughed, and concentrated on the effort of blowing him. This little challenge apparently made her hornier. She could tell she was doing better than what he was normally used to, but he wasn't lying. Blowing him was a brawl.

"Um, so I'm really horny ... maybe a little more than usual," Cheryl whispered between sucks.

She positioned herself in front of his cock, getting closer. She pulled her bikini off to the side, showing him her pussy. Shaved, no tan lines. She spread her lips with one hand and touched herself, drawing his eyes like a magnet.

She added, "Starting to feel like my tits need to be sucked."

When he finally reached over to dare do it, afraid she'd disappear somehow, she laid back and pulled her shirt up over her head, letting him fight her bikini top on his own. It didn't take much.

"Wet pussy and hard nipples, just saying," she whispered and watched him run his tongue over her tits, squeezing them together so his tongue could touch both nipples at the same time. Dear god, he wasn't sure she wanted to fuck, but his cock brushing up against her leg convinced him. Knowing for sure robbed him of all his patience. He just wanted to stick it in her now, desperately.

Cheryl's eyes looked hazed over in the moment, she was that level of horny. Her hands moved under him somewhere and when he looked, he realized she was entirely naked now.

"You should suck my nipples and see how many fingers you can shove in a hole," she invited him boldly.

From the uncomfortable angle, that ended up being two, and she kept encouraging him to get rougher with her tits, hinting in the strongest terms.

"And nibble..." she whispered as she pinched her own nipples, showing him just how much more she could take. She seemed to like the pain, something he hadn't seen that often, and it stirred his loins. He dared a bite and for his gamble she grabbed his cock and jerked it invitingly toward her pussy.

"Don't make me play with myself now," she offered herself up to him. It was the horniest invitation Gary'd ever heard in person, and it drove him nuts. He wasn't sure how long he could even last, maybe not even a single stroke inside her, this chick was that hot and wild. His shorts ended up coming off finally along with his shirt when she pushed him onto his back.

She grinned at him and turned away, straddling his chest. He was tanned and his chest hair was sun-bleached, marks of someone who spent a lot of time out on the water. Her pussy was inches away from his tongue and yet she refused to let him lick her when he tried pulling her closer.

"I want to see your big cock shoot," she turned around and told him.

Oh god, he thought, she's such a cocktease. When she lowered her mouth on his cock, he realized she'd sneakily primed him for an orgasm. All that playfulness, the teasing, dirty talk, and it was working. She ran her tongue around his head a few times and then started bobbing her head rhythmically, holding his cock down by the base.

She was dipping only shallowly and Gary was almost going to tell her again that he couldn't cum like that. It just didn't hit him the right way. But then he realized she was dipping lower and lower by each minute. He was really hard and the skin around the middle of his cock felt stretched. Even though it wasn't the most sensitive part, he felt her firm lips pucker over it on their way up and down and that felt new. A very good kind of new. Fuck, he thought, she's building me up. For mere seconds she moved her body back and wanted his tongue on her pussy.

"How about you lick lightly and then push your tongue inside," she asked him with that horny crooked grin of hers.

She tasted like nothing. Like pure water, like warmth and youth. It made him both hornier to lick her, to tongue her hole, to kiss her lips. She wanted his cock in there, he wanted to fuck this hot chick. Just then he realized in his distraction she'd started sliding her mouth nearly down to his balls. Fuck, he was getting close, it was impossible. His entire life no one could make him cum with her mouth and she was using looks, promises of more, dirtiness and tease all at the same time.

She turned around and he nearly had a heart attack when she finished talking.

"C'mon, fuck me. Use my pussy to cum," she pleaded while stroking him.

She wanted a nasty fuck and she needed it. She absolutely needed to be fucked right now, today, this second. Why she'd wasted her time with Blaine, she'll never know. Despite that, she never let Gary get up, she just wanted him to know. She rode his chest playfully instead, depriving herself of pleasure.

Gary felt closer, as if he'd cum right away when she mounted him. But instead she just stared at his cock and licked her lips dry. She cupped his balls and started sliding her wet lips up and down his shaft, stopping about halfway through each time, slowing down. Her mouth was compressing his cock lovingly on the way down and her fingers were massaging his bulging line right by his balls. The suction was unbroken and her mouth felt just perfect and her tongue wasn't just doing nothing, looping around the head, the smacking sounds and her dirty moaning sealed the deal.

"Oh fuck," he whispered and bit his lip but there was no saving it, a rising flood started.

He screwed up his face and the first splash of cum ended up in her mouth. She moaned louder when it happened and pulled her mouth off, swallowing it, smacking her lips. She gripped his cock firmly to stop it from shooting, then kissed his tip and quickly sucked up what little cum remained on top.

She pulled back and started stroking his cock firmly, her index finger nearly hyperextending deflected over his shaft. The second jet shot up in the air and missed her face by a hair, making her giggle in pleasure, and the third missed her entirely because she was trying to lick the dripping cum off the side of his cock, her warm tongue sliding up and down trying to capture his entire load. That third splash of cum ended up spilling over her knuckles, and she jerked his tip back onto her lips, kissing it again and swallowing all that she could.

"So that's never happened before," Gary said after a few minutes of quiet spooning. The admission fed Cheryl's ego unapologetically. He felt more relaxed than in months.

Minutes later she was on her knees getting fucked from behind, wrinkled dirty magazines littering corner of the bed. Gary marveled at how hot she was and how crazy lucky he got. She enjoyed sex, was the thing, and it helped his recovery. It'd been some years since he could go twice so soon. She wasn't just going along with it, she wanted to take it and make it her own. She was so playful and so wet. She turned to glance at him frequently and smiled lustfully, biting her lip, but overall she was letting him fuck her, letting him use her pussy. Seeing a brand new ass in front of him was intoxicating, he felt undeserving of his cock sliding inside her.

This was no time to be polite, but he tried anyway, "Where should I shoot?"

"Giver's choice," she replied. It sounded so dirty, like she willingly accepted being a fucktoy.

"Where do you want it? Can't hold out much longer," he tried again. There were matters of practicality, he thought. But she was unrelenting, making it all his pleasure. She was offering him options, face, mouth, tits, stomach, pussy, maybe even elsewhere. She'd be his slut. He couldn't concentrate.