Marline Becomes A Slut Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,356 Followers

Eddie replied "Oh yea, lets see Phil said it turns her on to call her names, she loves it don’t you Darlin?"

I could not talk, my head was spinning, Harry asked "Did you see this little girl at Parson’s?"

Eddie said "Oh yea, I fucked her Friday morning on the way into Austin, and when I stopped on the way back out, she was back there."

Peg said, "Then you are a hooker."

Before I could answer Eddie said "Oh no, according to Steve at Parson’s she went there and paid Phil to arrange a gang-bang for her."

Peg looked at me and said "Hell girl, you paid those assholes, you could have come here and played house just by paying the dues. I don’t have beds here, but I am sure you can meet a few guys and go somewhere to play."

Harry said, "we just wanted to grab a beer and relax a bit"

Eddie said, "It is obvious you don’t know this little lady, she fucks like a mink, suck cock better than a hungry queer. And loves to eat pussy, you better keep your legs closed Peg, I watched this bitch eat out several woman. You are quite a hungry little slut aren’t you Darlin?"

I must have turned seven shades of red, and yet, I was so fucking turned on hearing this stranger to me talking about my sex hungry nature. The man with Eddie said "We don’t have to rush off Ed, we can stay awhile I want to get to know this little Darlin here." Harry said "lets all go in and you can buy the first round." Peg said, you boys go inside, I’m going to give our new member a tour of the place. She buzzed the door and we all went inside.

Peg told me she wanted to show me the place since it was my first time. I could hear Eddie tell Billy Harry and his partner. "If I know Peg and that little Darlin, Peggy is going to get eaten out but real good." When we walked in I saw a nice big bar to my left and a lot of tables and guys sitting and drinking. I received a lot of catcalls and whistles. I saw three waitresses in there mid 20’s walking around taking and placing orders. They wore bright blue chaps, with a skimpy push-up bra that had openings for their red protruding nipples.

They also wore white cowgirl hats. They all looked like first rate models and sexy as hell. The first thing Peg said was "Don’t mind the boys Darlin, any woman that walks through the door they think will run over to them and jump their bones. Ignore them they won't harm you, and remember dear, all you have to do it say no and if they don't stop, out the door they go, I don’t put up with any shit here. She walked me around showing me first a small theater that held about 20 theater seats. She said "some of the guys will just come in, get some food, watch the game or a movie or two, then get back on the road or the locals go back home.

Once in a while some guy my get brave and suck off another guy while he watches the show in the X-rated Theater. Trouble is most of the guys coming in here are straight. Oh they will go use a Glory hole I guess it is OK to get a blowjob from another guy just as long as they can’t see who it is. Maybe they think it is a knock out girl like you sucking their cock."

I asked, "What is a Glory Hole?"

Peg said "I’ll show you when we get to the video booth room." Then peg she took me back into the main bar room and threw some heavy red curtains into a poolroom that had three big pool tables. "Some guys just come into to watch the sports stuff, like tonight the Monday night Football. Some come here watch dirty movies, play pool or play pinball. Others come to relax and just kill time between loads." (Pointing to the TV’s on the wall showing the Monday night football game.)

She then took me into the "Video booth room." It was packed with men, she took me right past them and as we walked, I had hands all over my ass. She found a booth with a green light on and said, "When there is a green light it means the door is not locked. Just because it is not locked will not mean it is empty, it just means you can open the door if you want, and if it is empty you can watch a sex movies in private. Of course if the door is not locked and there is a person inside it means you are welcome to join them in the booth while they or you watch and share the movie. She walked in and a guy was standing there. She said "are you going to watch a movie or not, I want to show this little Darlin how it works." He did not say anything and walked quickly by us.

Peg closed and showed me how to lock the door. She dropped in a coin or something and the screen lit up. She shoed me how to change the channels. Then she pointed to the three walls. She said, "see those holes in the walls?" I said "yes" she said, "those are called "glory holes, the guys will get turned on, get hard and put it through a hole, then another person (they hope a woman) will suck them off. Trouble is, it is very few women that come in here. Most of the woman truck drives that come in just eat, watch a movie in the theater or drink.

Oh we have a few members like you that can’t get enough, and they will hang around the glory holes, myself I don’t like sucking dick. I prefer to be eaten by a lovely little gal such as your self. Was Eddie blowing smoke when he said what he did Hon?" I was having a hard time breathing; I was so fucking turned on. I looked at this fat person and as I did she reached down under my dress, she went straight for my pussy that felt so on fire.

As her fingers touched me I let out a sigh and moved to kiss her. In the dark she fingered me and I humped them hard. I broke the kiss and she pulled back. And lifted up her muumuu dress. She reached down and pulled down then stepped out of her big panties. There was a wooded bench there and she sat down on it opening her legs. I squatted down as she sat because I did not want to get my white stockings or dress dirty. I went straight after what I needed so bad. I had to work at getting to her clit. But once I did, I found a rather large one.

She grabbed the back of my head and held me as she started in. "Eat it cunt, eat my fucking nasty pussy, suck that hole of mine." I could hear her very clearly; I could hear her over the video machine showing the sex movie. She was louder and the better it felt to her the louder she got. "Oh fuck, what a mouth you have, what a tong, that’s it, that’s it, now suck it, yea, oh fuck yea, suck it." I moved my hand up to insert a finger into her the way I like. "Oh yea, OH YEA, THAT’S IT, OH FUCK OH BABY, KEEP IT UP, YEA RIGHT THERE, EAT IT, EAT IT YOU FUCKING BITCH, EAT THAT PUSSY. I reached down and with my other hand I started in on my slimy cum filled pussy. I started working my clit and the hotter that Peg got, the better it made me feel.

I felt Peg grab my head with both hands and she pulled me into her cunt hard. "NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH, NOW, OH FUCK I’M COMING, I’M COMING" I heard her, I heard the word and I rocked on my hand as I squatted there eating her. She slowly eased the pressure on my head and it was apparent that she experienced a great climax. I kept licking her clit and her hole in between sliding my fingers in and out of her hot hole. I don’t know how long it was before she finely took the side of my head and pulled me up as she stood. She kissed me and said, "Eddie was right you do love to eat pussy, and you are one of the best. We better get out of here, or you won’t get out of here at all, come on."

Peg put her panties back on and we unlocked the door and walked out. They’re where so many men standing there it was hard to walk past them. When I did they had their hands all over me.

I wanted to stop and fuck every last man there, but Peg had my hand pulling me out. We got out and Peg said, "go back in there at your own risk doll, if I was you I would grab Harry first. I have one more room to show you" We walked back into the main bar and to another set of heavy drapes these where blue. "This is the Pin Ball room." I looked around and saw two booths, and four pinball machines back to back, and all four where being played.

The machines where all X-rated and spouted off a lot of sexual stuff when the balls hit different things. It also had 3 TV’s up in the corners all showing the Monday night Football game as the other rooms. Complete with sound, but I could not understand anything because it was so noisy.

We walked out into the bar and Peg said, "Oh shit, how could I forget the toy room." she said "come here I have got a toy room for you to see." We walked through a set of saloon type doors into a retail section that had every filthy thing a person could imagine. Rubber dicks of every shape and size. Books magazines along with Videotapes.

Peg said "Honey, if you see anything in here you want, it is yours, Hey Betty, this is.. Marline isn’t it Hon?" I said "Yes, Marline" Peg said "this is Marline, she gets anything she wants on the house, and she loves pussy, so don’t be surprised to find her between your legs later. Well, come on Hon, your boys are probably sick with worry that I won’t bring you back to them."

* * * * *

Note from Author: The second Chapter is posted but they put it in the "Extreme" section. Feel free to write me and let me know how my little story is working out so far. - Linda

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,356 Followers
12