Marline Becomes A Slut Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Zeldon shook my hand and said "My you look lovely Marline, I am glad you came with your sister today, please be seated." I sat in one of the two chairs in front of his desk; I sat in the other chair. Kelly said "Look Mr. Zeldon, you have had the copier now for two weeks, it is time to either sign the lease or we pick it back up. Before you answer let me tell you the benefit of signing a lease today with me" I just sat there slowly crossing and uncrossing my legs. I watched his eyes as they watched me.

Kelly went on "sign the lease today and you have a rebate that only you can enjoy." That was my cue, I opened my legs and showed Mr. Zeldon my red bush and I am sure my slit was open and wet, I was still hot and horny, I still craved a cock to suck or fuck. "My sister here has agreed to offer you a personnel rebate, and on the renal date she will have dinner with you anyplace you wish, or knowing the kind of cock crazy girl she is, she may want to eat your cock for dinner."

I know this is being crass Mr. Zeldon but as you can see my sweet sister is quite a slut and she needs to fucked. If you prefer, she will suck you off, or both. Just sign the lease and marline is all yours" Mr. Zeldon sat there with his mouth open staring at me. I slid my hand down to my slit and found my clit. Kelly said "Come on Marline, I think Mr. Zeldon is not interested in you or my copier." She stood up and I started to stand when Mr. Zeldon said "no, wait, I want the copier, where do I sign." Kelly brought out the papers and said, "Why don’t you help Mr. Zeldon with his cock, while he signs these papers dear."

I got up and moved around the desk to Mr. Zeldon, I knelt down and with a great deal of effort while he signed the papers, I unzipped his pants and took out his stiff cock. I started loving it with my mouth while he tried to sign all the papers Kelly kept handing him. When he finished signing Kelly said "Ok Marline, go get your sperm you want so bad" I asked him "Do you want to fuck me and then have me suck your cock clean or do you just want me to suck your cock?" He was almost speechless, however he did managed to say. "Fuck you first" I stood up and laid over his desk, He moved behind me and since my red skirt was so short, there was nothing for him to raise up. He entered me and started fucking me hard and fast.

I started in telling him what a great man he was "Oh baby, fuck me, Oh I love your cock, give it to me, fuck me, Oh honey, I love your cock, fuck me honey, fuck me harder, fuck me good." It did not take much for me to reach the top waiting for him to climax and hope Kelly would say the word to let me climax myself I was there and ready. "OH YOUR COCK, I LOVE YOUR COCK, OH I LOVE THAT COCK, FUCK ME. FUCK ME." I looked over at Kelly and she was standing at the door along with the secretary both where watching us. I felt his cock swell up and pulse he was coming Kelly said "Now slut, come for us all, Now bitch" I felt myself shudder and shake, my cunt flexed and pulled at his cock pulling every drop from him that I could get.

I felt like I was going to loose my mind it felt so good because it was so nasty and my own sister was using me, humiliating me, and watching me. Mr. Sheldon finished and pulled out I heard Kelly tell the other woman "watch this" I turned around, knelt down and started sucking him, I licked and mouthed him clean. I loved it I loved every drop. And I loved that cock that was just fucking me with my very soul. Kelly then said "if you want some, she loves eating pussy as much as she loves sucking men," the woman said "No thanks, I am just thankful you called me into watch. I have never seen Mr. Zeldon so happy, I have to get back to work." Mr. Zeldon said "thank you Ms. Adams, and thank you Marline, I can’t wait for the contract renewal." I stood up and walked to the door, I felt the sperm running down my leg. Kelly said "good girl, you are quite a slut, if you where like this when we where in school you. I would have had a lot of fun, come on, our next stop is the City library, they are looking for a new computer, and your going to get it for them."

We drove up to the library and Kelly said I have a different idea, I want you to go into the library, pretend to look at books, I want you to flash a guy and then take him to the men’s room to fuck him. One other thing, pick out the oldest man that you can find in there. Fuck and suck him. I won’t need you for this one, but just incase I do, I’ll look for you in the men’s room" we both got out of the car, and I went inside first. I went looking for the oldest man I could find. I walked around the books; I did not have that many men to choose from. I saw a black cleaning man, a white guy reading a book at a table, and another white man looking at books between the isles. I kept looking at them and I felt the cleaning man was the oldest.

I did see two women there besides the two Liberians. I know all the men where watching me, and the woman turned there backs to me as if I where a leper. I pretended to look at books and when the cleaning man started cleaning the floor between the isles where I was, I squatted as if I was looking at books on the lower shelves. By squatting I had to open my legs wide, and I made sure I was facing him when I squatted down. He had a perfect view of one dripping red-hot cock hungry pussy. I held a book in my hands as I squatted facing him.

He kept sweeping the same spot over and over. His eyes where glued to my cunt. I pretended as if I did not see him, I reached down and gave my clit a few quick flicks, and then I pretended as If I just noticed him. I stood up, put the book back and walked up to him. He pretended to be hard at work. Oh he was hard all right; I could see his man hood clearly pressing against his pants he had to have a huge monster of a cock. I asked him "could you please direct me to the bathrooms, I need to take care of a little problem that has just came up." I reached forward and grabbed his cock through his pants and said "Oh I see you have the same kind of problem, you better take care of that yourself, now where is the men’s room at?" He said, "you mean the ladies room don’t you mama?" I said "No dear, I won’t find any men in the ladies room who would be willing to fuck me, I need the men’s room, now where is it big boy?" I said that as I squeezed his monster cock one more time, only this time I held onto it and sort of gave it a couple good strokes before I let it go.

He pointed to a door and I said, "I would love a private tour, if you think you can work it in." I smiled and walked to the door, with him right behind me. I looked around to make sure no one saw me walk into the men’s room. I went in the door, and the cleaning man walked in right behind me. I looked around and saw a toilet, a thing that men piss into and a small table with wash bowel. I turned around and backed up to the sink table. The man walked up to me and said "Ok lady, how much do you charge?" I squatted down in front of him, looked up at him as I unzipped his pants I said "Charge? Baby, if this is what I think it is, I just may end up paying you to fuck me, let me at this monster of yours."

I fished out his monster cock and it was heavy as well as hard. I am sure in the last few days I must have fucked a few guys with cocks as big as he was. I have to admit it that doing this was making me feel like a filthy nasty whore, and I knew that is exactly what I was and what I wanted to be right now. I put his lovely cock in my mouth, and went to work. I relished in his moans; I stopped and looked up at him. I said "I need this in me, will you please fuck me mister, I need this so bad." He helped me up and lifted me so I sat on the edge of sink I lifted my legs and I watched as he aimed his monster cock at my hole. I watched as it disappeared into me. He slid it in and started working it. About his third or fourth stroke the door opened and this black guy walked in.

I watched his eyes as he stood there watching us. I smiled and he said, "got room for another?" the man fucking me, said "you can have sloppy seconds" I turned my head and said "I love doubles, you boys game?" the guy fucking me stopped and said "you sure, I always wanted to try it myself." I said, "here, you stay in me, pick me up and sit on the edge of the sink. I’ll sit on you while our new friend fucks my asshole." He did as I said and I was impaled onto his cock as the black guy moved in behind me. It was hard for them both because they could not get their legs worked out, once they did, I felt the other man cock work it self into my asshole.

He must have also been a huge hung man, I felt like my bottom was being slit by two logs and with every stroke I was in pure heaven. The man under me and I where kissing. I bounced up and down, pushing back against the black guy’s cock. I am sure if there was a fly on the wall he would have seen this stark raving sex crazed woman fucking these two poor men who where holding on for dear life to keep both their cocks in her. I was crazy; this was one of the most exciting things that I had ever remembered doing in my whole life. Oh the sex thing was one thing, but this, in a public library, in a men’s room, double fucking, and acting like I knew my twin sister had acted all her life while I was the straight clean good girl all my life.

I broke the kiss and shouted at both of them "GIVE IT TO ME, FUCK ME WITH THOSE COCKS, TELL ME "NOW" WHEN YOU SHOOT YOUR SPERM IN ME, GO FOR IT, GO FOR IT. COME ON BOYS, NOW, NOW, NOW, MAKE ME COME." I heard the guy behind me pounding my ass say "Now lady, Now, NOW" I lost it, I started climaxing, I fucked and bucked harder, trying to get every drop inside of me. The cleaning man also chimed in, "OH FUCK, OH BABY, "NOW" HERE IT COMES, OH FUCK NOW" I just rocked and rocked climaxing and I felt like I would never stop.

The black guy pulled out first and the other man lifted me off of him and onto the floor. I knelt down in front of him and cleaned his cock; I loved the taste of my cunt and men’s sperm. The black guy said "Oh shit, that’s disgusting as hell, your one sick nasty bitch" and he started cleaning him self off. When I finished I felt like I had to poop so I moved to the toilet and sat down. When I did, all kinds of air came out of me along with gobs of sperm and stuff. I sat there as the two men put their pants on and left. I wiped myself and cleaned my self real good. And walked out. I saw my sister sitting there waiting for me. I went over and she said to me rather loud "I leave you alone for 20 minutes and I catch you screwing two guys in the men’s room, you are one sick lady. I am taking you back to the house. You have got to learn to keep your legs closed and to say no at least once or twice a day"

Kelly had everyone in there listening to her as she belittled me. She didn’t stop she kept it up as we walked past them out the door. "You dress like a whore, you screw anything in pants, you make me feel so ashamed of being your twin sister, these people are going to think I am like you." We where out the door now and I felt excited and embarrassed. I asked Kelly "Did you get the contract signed?" she said "Oh yes, she signed them last night, I just had to pick them up, I hope you had fun in the boys room. I just wish you could feel the humiliation that I felt when you humiliated me at school and at home. If I am correct al that back there did was make you horny all over again. Well come on we have a supermarket to go to, they need to decide if they are going to keep our new copier or not."

I asked her as we drove away. "What do you do, let them use your equipment and then get them to sign a lease?" Kelly said, "exactly, it is called "the puppy dog theory" I asked, "What is a puppy dog theory?" Kelly said "you know, some one gives you a puppy dog and you take it home for a few days, then when the ask you if you want to keep it, 9 times out of 10 you keep it.

"The puppy dog theory" works most of the time. We pulled into a supermarket parking lot and Kelly said "I am going to introduce you to the manager as my sister from out of town. And I’ll warn him that you have a small problem, I will excuse myself and go to the ladies room, when I get back I expect to find you on your knees sucking his cock. You will keep sucking him until I tell you to stop. When I tell you, you are to stand up, and go sit down. You do not do anything else unless I tell you to, understand my sweet little cock sucker?" I said, "Yes, I understand, I will do it." Kelly said "you bet your sweet ass you will, or I won’t fix this thing for you."

We walked into the store; Kelly and I got buzzed into the office door where we walked upstairs to the manager’s office. On entering the manager was a short fat man, he was stunned when he saw that we where twins. Kelly looking so conservative and perfect with myself looking likes a cheap common street whore. He shook my hand as Kelly introduced me. Then I sat on his red vinyl couch across from his small gray desk. Since we where upstairs, the wall behind his desk was mirror glass so he could look out and down at his store.

I crossed my legs to allow him a real good look at my lovely legs and of course my bottom. We where alone in his office and looking at him I was torn in my feelings, part of me wanted to get his cock in my mouth, and the other part of me wanted to throw up because he was not the least bit attractive, in fact just the opposite. Kelly said "Marline is visiting me for a day or two, her suit case got lost, so you’ll have to forgive her for her attire, she still thinks she is in high school and refuses to grow up, she has this little sex problem, that just kills mom and dad. Mark, I need to use the ladies room, would you mind keeping an eye on Marline? I’ll be a few minutes. I have to watch her every minute or else she is trying to rape some poor unsuspecting guy."

Mark said "Oh sure, I’ll stay here with her, and don’t worry Kelly she will be safe with me." Kelly said on her way out closing the door. "Better be careful, she can make a monk crazy with lust" mark laughed as he kept his eyes trained on my crotch, I slowly re-crossed my legs as Kelly shut the door. I said "is it hot in here, or is it me?" I could see beads of sweat on Marks forehead, he looked flushed and he said "Oh it is really hot in here right now. Will you be in town for long?" I uncrossed my legs and opened myself up for him to see every bit of my wet pussy. I said "I wonder if your cock is hard yet, is it mark?"

I saw the shock on his face; he never expected a question like that. He said "Ah, well, with that view, who wouldn’t get a hard on." I stood up and walked over to his chair and stood right next to him. I said "Feel how wet I am right now, feel my poor hot little pussy." His hand went up between my legs and he slid two or three fingers right in to my slimy wet cunt. I looked down at his crotch and saw he was hard. I said, "If we hurry, I bet I could suck you off before Kelly got back." I did not wait for an answer from him, I knelt down and he turned in his chair then stood up long enough to undo his pants and slide them down just enough for me to get at him. He was not all that big, but not small either. He sat down and I took him in my mouth. I was able to take his cock all the way inside. I could hear him moan, and I felt him place his hands on my head.

I reached under myself and rubbed myself as I sucked his cock. He never heard Kelly return and come back into the office. I did and I knew she was standing there watching as well as waiting for the right time to speak. Then it hit me, what if it wasn’t Kelly? I could not see, and with the chair turned to the side, I am sure looking over to the door was the last thing in Mark’s mind. The I heard "Marline, what are you doing, stop that this instant!" I did and I pulled back pulling away from Marks hands. He tried to cover himself with his hands as she said "Mr. Wilson, I trusted you to watch her so she would not seduce you like that, now what am I going to do? Once she gets started like this, she goes nuts until she gets a climax." Mark looked at her, than at me, I knew my cue, I started in, "Oh please Kelly let me suck him, let him fuck me sister. Please, I need to come." I leaned forward to Mark and went for his cock sticking up. Kelly said Marline you know I have a job, I have to convince Mr. Wilson to sign the lease, that is why we are here, we are not here for your sexual pleasure, now get up and get your hand out of your pussy." Mark started to "stutter and he said "I’ll sign the lease Kelly, please let us finish so your sister won’t suffer like this." Kelly said "Oh no Mark, I know you men, if I let her finish sucking you off, or let her fuck you, then you come, you’ll forget all about the lease. If you are going to sign the lease, you have to sign it first, then I’ll leave you two alone so you can get Marline cooled down."

As she said that, she was placing the papers on his desk, Mark signed them and Kelly picked the papers up. She said "Ok Marline, I’ll be out in the car, you have 10 minutes before we have to leave." She turned and walked out closing the door behind her. I bent forward and started sucking him again. I could feel him start to loose control and just as I felt he was about to shoot his sperm into my mouth, I stopped and said "Oh Mr. Wilson, would you stick this lovely cock in me, I need it so bad. Fuck me Mr. Wilson, Please fuck me."

I stood up and he got up behind me. I turned to the glass wall and leaned forward placing my hands on the glass as I bent forward. Mark moved in behind me and as he started to insert his cock in me I said ""n my ass, put it in my asshole." He did and I shoved back as he started in. I ground myself hard into him I cried out "Oh baby, fuck that ass, fuck it Mr. Wilson, give it to me, give me your sperm, harder, harder, Oh FUCK, OH FUCK, IT FEELS SO GOOD, IT IS SO BIG, YOUR COCK IS A MONSTER, YOUR SPLITTING ME WITH IT. OH SHIT, TELL ME "NOW" TELL ME "NOW" SAY IT, SAY IT DAMIT, SAY "NOW," GIVE ME YOUR SPERM"

12