Marriage as a House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,440 Followers

As for Donna and I, our marriage 'house' is stronger than ever. She still is determined to make it up to me. I still have trust issues, but I try not to bring it up to her. I check her emails and GPS logs, less frequently I admit, but thoroughly. I don't jump to any conclusions, and all aberrations have been false concerns, so far. She has a job, working at Children's Hospital, and she seems to like it and is doing very well. The money doesn't hurt, and the time spent hasn't interfered with our lives so far.

We have our dates, and I never forget how close we came to losing it all. I'll fight for our marriage, like a fucking cornered badger, and I'm still doing it. I make sure she knows how important she is, and we make sure to find 'us' time. It's working. Will I ever be able to stop checking on her, trust her completely? Perhaps in time. For now it's enough to know that she loves me, is in love with me, and is completely faithful. We're even talking about adding an extension to our 'house'. She's only 31 and working with children all the time has her talking about having another one. Frankly, I think it would do the opposite for me.

I'm inclined to go along, if it's what she wants. I wouldn't mind having a son. I'm also thinking of how to add a moat and a second set of gates to our 'house'. She says she wants it to be a mansion. I'm thinking more in line with a castle, 30 foot wall, six feet thick, and archer ports throughout. Pots of boiling oil on the ramparts ready to take out any invaders. Hopefully, I'll never need them, but never doubt, I'll fight and kill if necessary, for our marriage.

Speaking of which, it's been three months since anyone's heard from the bastard. Word on the street is that since he lost his job, his wife and his reputation, he's moved away. I happen to know that he never made it past the abandoned quarry eleven miles west of here. He never should have tried to contact my wife again. He was warned. I was very happy to hear his ex got remarried within a year after the divorce. I hate collateral damage.

As for Karen, we'll wait and see. If Jerome takes her back, and she behaves, maybe I'll let it go. Like I said, I like Jerome, always have. If she doesn't?

I'm patient.

============================

Thanks for taking the time to read this little tale. I know, I've got a string of pretty dark stories lately. Emptying my writing folder of several that have accumulated over the last year. They're not all like this, I promise.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,440 Followers