Marriage Needs Give and Take

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie, to her great surprise, was not finding the experience at all unpleasant. Sure, it was different, and sure, she didn't know how she would feel about herself afterwards, but right now Andy's cock buried deep inside her arse was actually giving her pleasure. Perhaps, she thought to herself, it was the very fact of going against all her instincts and teachings about what she still saw as a 'dirty' practise that was turning her on. Whatever it was, the feeling of fullness in her rectum, the sensation of his cock sliding in and out, the knowledge that she was quite likely to get a big load of his cum in her 'wrong hole', she wasn't sure, but something was arousing her.

Anne allowed Andy to get used to fucking his wife's arse for a few minutes before reminding him of his own side of the bargain by, without warning, applying more lubricant to his anus.

"Are you ready for your turn, Andy?" She asked, moving in behind him.

Andy had put this part of the proceedings out of his mind, and came back to reality with something of a mental jolt. He had been so caught up in the excitement of anal sex with Jackie that his turn had seemed miles away, but he knew that if he backed out now he would never get near his wife's arse again, whether she was liking it or not.

"Ok Anne, ready when you are!" He wasn't, but he was going to put a front on and stopped moving inside Jackie to await his fate.

"Then bend as far forward over Jackie's back as you can, and remember that what I told Jackie about trying to crap goes equally well for you." Anne applied a liberal coating of gel to the shaft and head of her strap-on, wiped her hands and introduced it to Andy's anus.

Anne didn't push it into Andy as such; she just leaned against it and let her weight do the job. A sharp intake of breath from Andy told both women that the dildo was now inside his rectum. Just like Andy with Jackie, Anne took her time, easing the hard plastic phallus into Andy a little at a time until it was right inside him and she could begin to thrust. Now, holding onto his hips, she took a perverse delight in fucking the man who had pestered her dear friend and lover into yielding her arse to him. It was payback time on Jackie's behalf.

Anne was nowhere nearly as considerate and gentle with Andy as he was being with Jackie. As son as he had taken it to full depth she began thrusting hard into him, jolting the strap-on harness and her pelvis hard against his backside as she attempted to push the dildo into him as far as it would go. She was fucking him hard almost from the word go.

As Anne pushed her plastic cock deep into him Andy was surprised that, apart from a quite severe agonising stab as it entered, there was no pain. In fact he found the experience oddly exciting. The idea of being fucked by a woman instead of the other way about gave him quite a buzz. He had worried a little that the sensations might cause him to lose his erection, but this was clearly not the case. He was so hard it almost hurt.

Andy had stopped moving to help accommodate Anne when she made ready to penetrate his arse, and he remained so when she began thrusting into him. For one thing he was worried that if he began again to fuck Jackie again, he and Anne might easily get out of synch, with painful results for himself. But Anne was soon fucking him so hard, with her hips slamming up against him at the end of each stroke, that he found he was fucking Jackie anyway, his cock being plunged in and out of her just by the force of Anne's thrusts. Despite all his misgivings and despite the way Anne was going at him, he was beginning to actually enjoy his arse being fucked, in fact the ferocity of her fucking him was adding to his pleasure. Thank God, he thought, it's by a woman, suddenly appalled at the possibility that being fucked by a man might not be so bad.

Jackie was surprised and touched by the gentle way Andy had approached her arse, quite different to the way he usually fucked her pussy, and in truth she would have liked him to be a little more energetic. So much was she beginning to like the feelings that she almost complained about him stopping to receive his own arse-full. But then Anne began to fuck Andy, and do it so forcefully that the shocks were transferred through Andy to Jackie's body. The jolting from this satisfied Jackie's need for more vigour and, to her utter amazement, she felt the first stirrings of an impending orgasm and the need to push back hard against Andy to make him enter her more deeply.

Andy was now a kind of 'piggy in the middle'. He was hanging on to Jackie's hips as she rammed herself back against him while Anne was holding on to his hips and hammering away at his arse with almost brutal force. He had no idea that this was likely to happen, especially from Jackie, and he was starting to feel more than a little 'used'. He guessed that Anne was simply doing it from misplaced grievance on behalf of Jackie, but why his wife should suddenly want him to fuck her so hard he hadn't the foggiest idea. Whatever it was, it was soon going to make him cum, because he could feel his balls tightening ready.

Jackie was closer than Andy. Her orgasm was teetering on the edge. The only thing stopping her from cumming was the realisation that if she did, she could never again complain about anal sex being disgusting or painful. She knew that she was enjoying it and had already decided to do it again, but simply hated to admit it. This was perhaps the only remnant of the sulky spite with which the pair had begun this experience, but it was enough for her to try her hardest not to give Andy the satisfaction of making her cum.

Andy didn't have any such reservations. He wanted to cum. He longed to pump his semen into his wife's arse. He had fantasised about it for years, and the dildo ramming in and out of his own was irrelevant. In fact, he was not quite sure which sensation was bringing him to orgasm, his cock in Jackie arse, or Anne's strap-on dildo in his own. Which it was he didn't care, and neither did the climax that was now so very close. The sensation was almost as if his semen being pushed along the shaft of his cock by the thrusts of the dildo in his rectum building up pressure. Another couple of thrusts and it was bound to explode into Jackie.

Anne could tell from the gasps and moans coming from both Andy and Jackie that the two were both on the verge of orgasm. She was both surprised and pleased. She had expected Jackie to enjoy the experience more than she had expected, but perhaps not enough to cum from it. As for Andy, she had neither expected, nor indeed wanted, him to climax. She had made almost no effort towards his enjoyment, and that, perversely, seemed to have done the trick. But now that they were both so close she watched carefully, ready to react to their needs.

At last Andy's climax arrived. With a strangled groan he grabbed at his wife's waist, pulled her to hard him and emptied his balls inside her in great long spurts of spunk. The sensation was mind blowing. He had the mental stimulation of knowing he was fulfilling his dream, the normal intense pleasure generated by a cock in climax, and the strange pleasure of having Anne still plunging into his anus. Combined the three gave him one of his all time best orgasms, so strong, so intense that, as it slowly subsided he could not even hold himself upright and he collapsed over his wife's back, gasping for breath.

The feeling of Andy cumming into her arse was so startlingly different and so marvellous that Jackie was unable to prevent her own orgasm any longer. Pulled hard against her husband's pelvis by his iron climactic grip she came, jerking and pushing uncontrollably, her own pelvis twitching in spasm as the sensations swept through her and as Andy's cum flooded into her. At last, as it eventually passed, and she felt Andy double over onto her back, she too collapsed, bringing the pair of them into an ungainly gasping, sweating, and shaking heap on the bed.

Falling forward with Jackie wrenched the dildo from Andy's arse and gave him the only the second painful moment of the whole session, but he was so far into ecstasy to feel it, and a muted cry of pain was his only response. He was completely spent, totally satisfied, extremely happy, if a bit sore. The only difference between himself and Jackie being that she was not at all sore.

For a little while the two lay where they had fallen, waiting to get their breath back, as Andy's rapidly softening cock slid slowly from Jackie's body only to pause awhile at the entrance, held by Jackie's reluctant sphincter. When at last it did slip free Jackie rolled over and took her husband into her arms, kissing him tenderly.

"There now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Andy grinned breathlessly.

"Don't you patronise me you... you... you ... sodomite you!"

Jackie's retort was, like Andy's question, in fun, a release of tension and a way to show the other that everything was ok, and its result was that they both dissolved into fits of giggles brought on by that same release. Soon they were lying together, smiling into each others eyes, and completely oblivious to the other person present.

"I guess my job's done then?" Anne was unfastening and stepping out of the strap-on harness.

"Oh, Anne, I'm so sorry, we're being very rude aren't we, especially to someone who has been so helpful. You did most of the work, didn't you? And I bet you didn't cum either!" Jackie held out her arms to give Anne a hug, but Anne shook her head.

"No, I didn't cum, but I did enjoy reaming him out!" She smiled and gestured at Andy who rubbed his behind in rueful mockery.

"Anne, come here, honey, let us give you a little fun as well, it's only fair." Jackie was offering both her own and Andy's services, but Anne still declined.

"No, love, I'll get mine later!" She winked at Jackie the continued. "Anyway, I think you and Andy need to talk, don't you?"

"No, as a matter of fact I don't think we do, not as seriously as before, so at least stay and have a shower and a coffee."

---------------------------

That offer of Jackie's was accepted, and in fact all three showered together, so Anne did orgasm before leaving - twice! But that's another story. It's what happened after she left that this tale is more concerned with.

After dressing and seeing Anne out, Jackie poured herself and Andy a drink and sat beside him on the sofa. Andy grimaced a little as he adjusted his position.

"I'm sorry if you're tender, darling." Jackie gazed at Andy with affectionate sympathy. "I guess we were both a bit too stubborn for our own good." She took a long pull at her drink as Andy nodded his agreement.

"But there is something positive to come out of it, something that we wouldn't have discovered otherwise."

Andy looked questioningly at Jackie. "You mean apart from you liking women?" He was referring to the shower.

Jackie blushed, still not admitting her earlier lesbian encounters with Anne. "Yes, apart from that."

"Go on, what?"

Jackie took a deep breath. "If you want to have anal sex with me in the future, you can!"

Andy looked at her in astonishment. "In which case, you'd best go out and buy a strap-on, it's only fair!"

12