Marriage On The Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can, and I will," George said. "It's a cold, hard world out there, sweetie, and with the economy the way it is, I don't really need a good reason to let him go. I can just announce that we're cutting back our work force. If you don't cooperate, I'll fire him and a hundred others along with him, just to make it look good."

"You wouldn't," I whispered.

That was what finally got to me. Firing Steve was one thing, but firing a hundred other perfectly innocent employees was quite another. I didn't want that on my conscience.

"Oh, but I would, and I will," he said softly, as he walked up to me and squeezed one of my breasts.

"You are really a bastard, aren't you," I said, still incredulous over this turn of events. "Why are you doing this to me? What did I do to make you want to hurt me like this?"

"Oh, it's not about you, Teresa," George said. "You're just a convenient object. It's all about power. I have the power over you and your family, to make you do anything I want, and I feed off that. Power is the world's greatest aphrodisiac, and it's what drives me. Plus you're a good piece of ass."

"You are a really sick man," I whispered, finally.

He just laughed and guided me over to the sofa, next to Charles. I should have called his bluff, and seen what he would do, but the truth was, I was still horny, and group scenes had intrigued me for quite awhile.

And, of course, I didn't know what I would do if George followed through on his threats. Maybe I was making an excuse, but I rationalized that my choice had been made for me, so I sat on the sofa in resignation and set about getting seriously drunk.

An hour, and five drinks later, I was feeling no pain. Charles and I were necking furiously, our tongues battling like swordsmen. My jeans were unbuttoned and he had his left hand in my panties alternately working my clit with his middle finger and slipping two fingers in my juicy cunt.

On my right side, Leo had a hand under my sweater and was squeezing my right breast, which he had flipped out of the cup of my bra. My hands were caressing the hard cocks of the two men on either side of me, getting them ready. I could feel the spasms of lust boiling in my groin, and I knew I was in for a night of fucking I would never forget.

George had been watching from across the room, and he finally ordered me to stand up and take off my clothes. I did as I was told, and quickly stood naked in front of these two men who had been strangers an hour earlier.

They both stood up and quickly divested themselves of their clothes then pressed their naked bodies close to mine, where I could stroke their rock-hard cocks.

Charles was quite a specimen, a scaled-down version of George. He was a couple of inches over six feet tall, lean and muscular, with a cock in the 8-inch range. Leo was shorter and softer, but he still had a pretty impressive piece of meat swinging between his legs, probably seven inches, but very fat.

I didn't have to be told what to do. Heaven help me, I wanted to suck these two cocks, and I did. I dropped onto my knees and slid Charles' cock right in my mouth, no muss, no fuss. I took all but about an inch in my mouth and worked his stiff rod back and forth, as my tongue rolled around the shaft.

After a few minutes, I felt a gentle tug on my head, as Leo turned me toward him. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and slipped his fat dong into my mouth, getting him in as far as the entrance to my throat, but that was it. Nevertheless, I worked what I had vigorously in my mouth, as sloppy sucking sounds escaped my mouth, and a stream of drool dribbled down my chin.

At the same time, I could feel the moisture trickling out of my steaming hot pussy from the anticipation of fulfilling one of the wildest fantasies I could ever have imagined. As my mouth was pulled off Leo's cock, I looked through lust-glazed eyes at George, who was in the process of removing his clothes.

Our eyes met, and I saw a look of complete victory in his, and I'm sure he saw a look of complete submission in mine. I had accepted my new role as his slut, whether I liked it or not.

Charles maneuvered me to the overstuffed chair that sat in one corner of the room, laid me on my back, raised and opened my legs wide and buried his face in my pussy. His tongue strummed my clit, penetrated my wet lips, slid down and poked at my asshole, then came back and did it all over again, until I was writhing in ecstasy on the chair.

As his long, practiced tongue worked me over, I felt a massive climax explode in my groin, and I shivered and cried loudly as the orgasm swept me away.

When I came back to earth, Charles had pulled his face away and was lining his cock up with my cunt. I reached down and opened myself up, and begged him to fuck me, for all of them to fuck me and to fuck me hard.

I was out of my mind with lust in that moment and I didn't care about anything but getting as much cock as I could get my pussy wrapped around.

Charles' cock slid smoothly up my flooded canal in one screaming thrust, and he quickly got into a brisk, steady rhythm. I sensed, more than saw, the other two men sidle up on either side of me, their fleshy poles at face level.

I grabbed them in each hand, George on my right and Leo on my left, and began to stroke them in time with Charles' thrusts. George turned my head to the right, and I eagerly sucked the head of his cock into my mouth and began to work as much as I could back and forth.

Then it was Leo's turn, and I took him in as far as I could. All the while, I was humping my hips up to meet Charles' powerful inward thrusts.

Apparently, it had been awhile since he'd last had an orgasm, because he began to pump me extra-hard, and with a grunt, filled my pussy with a huge load of cum, so much cum that it oozed out from his pistoning cock.

I was climbing toward another climax, but I wasn't quite there yet. However, as Charles withdrew his cock, and I felt his cum run out my cunt and over my asshole, I could feel my arousal beginning to spike.

And when Leo pushed the fat head of his cock past my open labia, and brushed my clit on his way in, I exploded again with another white-hot orgasm. His fat cock felt like it was really stretching me open, rather like George's had that first time in his Jacuzzi.

He filled me up, though not nearly as deeply as George, and he quickly began fucking me hard. I was right there with him, urging him on in my delirium.

"My God, George, you... were right... about her," Leo said, panting as he fucked me with hard strokes. "She's... about as hot... as anything I've... seen in ... a lonnng timmme."

Then all he could get out were pants, grunts and groans as he worked himself into a frenzy. It didn't take much of this before he spewed a hard, rocky load deep in my cunt, adding his creamy cum to whatever Charles had left in me.

George had stepped aside when Leo took over, to give his overseas guest a chance at me alone, and now it was his turn.

As cum poured out of my distended cunt, George hauled my legs onto his shoulders, bent me so that my ankles were over my head, and pushed his incredible cock up my pussy in one long, sweet plunge.

I howled in passion as George's cock sent me into the stratosphere. My body went into overdrive, twitching and shivering from a succession of mini-climaxes that swelled through my body, mounting into a full-body, rip-roaring orgasm, as he pounded my pussy with long, hard strokes.

He fucked me for what seemed like forever, then pulled out without coming. I was a limp, fucked-out shell by then, but I was only half-done.

Watching George fuck me relentlessly had gotten Charles and Leo up to something approaching full roar. George got me onto my knees on the floor in the middle of the room, then slid his cock back into my pussy from behind and resumed a leisurely pace.

Immediately, he slid two fingers in my cum-covered ass and began to work the slimy cream into my butthole. I groaned in response to his fingers working in tandem with his cock in my cunt. I could feel my tits wobbling on my chest as George fucked me to oblivion.

Charles and Leo came to stand in front of me and I eagerly took a cock in each hand and began to work my mouth over them, first one, then the other, and back and forth. I could taste my juice still lingering on their hard shafts, and that gave me an extra jolt of lust.

When George felt like my ass had been cored open with his fingers enough, he pulled his cock out and sort of pushed me forward. Somehow, I knew what was coming when Charles lay down on his back in front of me.

George told me to straddle Charles' hips and climb on the cock he was aiming at the ceiling. I did as I was told, and quickly felt Charles' long poker up my well-fucked pussy. As I rode Charles' cock, I could feel my butt cheeks being opened then the fat head of Leo's cock at my rear entrance.

I squeezed my eyes shut as Charles held my pussy fully impaled on his cock. I could feel Leo pushing, pushing, pushing, until suddenly his cock popped past my sphincter and he slid into my ass.

I screamed in a combination of pain and lust, and my eyes got wide as saucers from the unbelievable feeling of having a cock in my pussy and my ass at the same time. Two sets of hands caressed my body as they began to work me on the twin spears that were skewering my hot, horny holes.

As they picked up speed and got into a rhythm, I could feel huge sparks of lust crackle through my body, and I began to cum like I'd never cum before, not even with George. I worked myself around the two cocks in my body like a madwoman, screaming and moaning, gasping and crying.

I looked up to see George looking down at me with an intense look of lust and command, and I took his cock in my hand and literally stuffed in my mouth. I slobbered and slurped at his huge cock like it was my last meal, working my mouth in a frenzy for cock.

I wallowed in the sensation of having all three of my holes filled at once, and I could tell that the three men who had their cocks in those holes were getting into it as well.

I vaguely heard them calling me slutty names, but at that point, I really didn't care what they said about me as long as they kept fucking me.

As my series of orgasms began to reach a peak, I could feel Charles and Leo beginning to fuck me harder, until I heard them gasp loudly. I felt their cocks swell to a seemingly-impossible size, then explode their hot, wet cum in my spastic holes.

As I shuddered from my orgasm, George ripped his cock out of my mouth, and I suddenly felt him shoot at least a half-dozen terrific cumshots across my face. He shot cum everywhere, over both eyes, my lips, my hair, my ear, then he stuck his cock back in my mouth and made me suck the last few oozing drops onto my tongue, which I swallowed eagerly.

I think I twitched for several minutes as my orgasm ran its course, until I finally slumped onto Charles' chest, utterly drained. They finally pulled away, leaving me lying on the floor, in a sweaty, cum-soaked heap.

I cleaned the semen off my face as best I could, then George helped me get dressed and out the door. When I got to my car, and got inside, the enormity of the fix I was in hit me then, and I burst into tears and cried all the way home.

That was the beginning of eight months of absolute sexual insanity, magnified by an alcoholic haze. It was hell in some ways, but I'd be lying to you if I said it was a continuous nightmare.

In that time, I got more cock than most women see in a lifetime, and experienced some of the most incredible orgasmic highs a woman can possibly enjoy. I fell quite easily into a world of hardcore sex I could have scarcely dreamed of just six month earlier.

When Steve was out of town on business, I was out most nights at parties that George would arrange. I'd get screaming drunk, then it was nothing for me to take on 10, 15, 20 men at a time.

Even when he was home, I'd often be called out during the day, to some hotel, to fuck some client or stockholder. I guess I was lucky in one respect. None of the men I fucked had any STDs, and none of them were into anything particularly kinky. They just liked to fuck, a lot.

I'm really not sure how Steve finally caught on to what was going on. Based on the evidence he threw in my face, I'd say George foolishly made a video of one of our many orgies, someone got their hands on a copy of it and passed it along to Steve.

He apparently then hired an investigator who followed me around for a couple of weeks. I guess. It really doesn't matter.

What I do know is that the night of my birthday – how's that for irony – was the night my world collapsed in a big messy heap.

It was on a Friday night last August. Steve had, typically, been gone the entire week, and, typically, I'd spent a lot of that time entertaining George and his friends.

That morning, I got a call from Steve, asking me if I'd like to have a romantic dinner together that night, just the two of us. He said he would be flying in late that afternoon, and he'd just drive directly to the restaurant after a brief stop at the office.

Of course, I said yes. Such occasions had become all too rare over the previous three years, and I was looking forward to it.

He told me to get our friend Debbie Slater to keep the kids overnight and to meet him at a downtown restaurant at 8 o'clock.

I was nervous and excited as I prepared for the night. I wore my nicest party dress, a red mini-skirt with spaghetti straps, heels, garter belt and skimpy panties. I really wanted to feel sexy for my husband.

Strange as it may sound, by then I had managed in my mind to detach my married sex life from my illicit sex life with George. It's like I had two different personalities, and in my mind I thought of myself as two different people.

I know; it's delusional, but that's what happens when sex and alcohol begin to rule your life.

I took the kids to Debbie's that afternoon, then got ready. I had two drinks before I left, just to calm my nerves, and two before dinner.

I guess if I hadn't been a little intoxicated - both by liquor and lust - I'd have caught the warning signs that night. Steve seemed distant, preoccupied, like he had something on his mind, and once I caught him staring at me with a sad look on his face.

I had two more drinks with dinner and played footsie with Steve under the table. I didn't feel drunk as we left the restaurant. Six drinks in a four-hour span weren't usually enough to give me more than a nice little buzz.

But it was enough, according to the state.

As we walked out of the restaurant, my mind was awhirl with anticipation of getting Steve in a loving embrace. That had become by operating procedure when he came home. I'd try to fuck him to death to ease my own guilt.

When we reached my car, we kissed, and Steve seemed to hold it an extra-second longer than usual, I guess because he knew it was likely to be our last as husband and wife. Then we parted and I told him to drive carefully.

I'm pretty sure now that Steve must have alerted the police, because of some things that he wrote in a final note to me. Regardless, I had no more gotten up on the expressway headed for home when I saw blue lights in my rearview mirror.

I popped a breath mint in my mouth just to be careful, but I really wasn't worried. I'd driven when I was in much worse condition, and I was honest when the officer asked me if I'd been drinking. But when he asked me to step out of the car, I sensed trouble.

They gave me a field sobriety test, which I thought I passed, but when I blew into the Breathalyzer, it came up .12, legally drunk. I begged them to let me go, that it was my birthday and that I needed to be home with my husband.

But my pleas fell on deaf ears; I was handcuffed, put in the back of the patrol car and hauled off to the city lockup.

It was the start of the longest 24 hours of my life.

First, I was booked, including fingerprinting, then I was given a chance to call someone. Of course, I called for Steve at the house, but got no answer, so I tried his cell phone. Same thing. That worried me, but I hadn't yet put it together with my situation with George.

I was then ushered into a room with a jail matron and told to strip. She leered at me when she saw I wasn't wearing a bra, did a strip search that included her sliding her fingers up my pussy and my ass, to my utter mortification.

Then I was told to put on the standard orange jumpsuit, with the matching slippers, and escorted to a cell, which I ended up sharing with three other women. One was another DUI case, and the other two had been hauled in for soliciting.

The other DUI was staggering drunk, and she climbed up on the top bunk opposite me and immediately passed out. The two hookers seemed to be off in their own little world, so for the most part I was left alone.

Honestly, I don't know how people stay sane in prison. Throughout my one night in jail there was continuous yelling and conversation by jailers outside and the constant clang of iron doors opening to the accompaniment of a loud buzzer – every time – and clanging shut loudly.

Around 7 o'clock, I guess, they came around with breakfast, and I was allowed to try calling Steve again. I thought surely he'd answer, but the phone at the house just rang and rang, which I thought was odd, because usually the answering machine picks up after six rings.

Something was wrong, but I still thought it maybe had something to do with Steve being in trouble.

Eventually, my three cellmates bonded out, and I was left alone, at least for awhile. Then they brought in a girl who had been wandering down the middle of the expressway high as a kite on something. She just ran on talking to herself until I finally snapped at her to, "shut the fuck up!"

As I sat there with nothing to do but think, I began to wonder about Steve. Where was he? Had something happened to him? One of the kids? Surely, he'd check the jail when I didn't come home. Why didn't he come for me?

And slowly a gnawing feeling started to grow in my stomach, and it worsened when I called Debbie Slater, after I had once again failed to reach Steve, later that afternoon.

By then, I was desperate. I did not want to spend another night in jail, but unless somebody came to bail me out, that's what would happen.

I went stone-cold when Debbie told me that Steve had come by to pick the kids up right on schedule, about 10 a.m., and that he had seemed normal, almost cheerful. She said he'd told her we had a wonderful evening.

"Teresa, where are you?" Debbie said, when I didn't answer.

"I can't say right now," I said, trying hard to fight back tears. "Debbie, can you do me a favor and look up the number for Joyce Millsap?"

Debbie gave it to me, and I hung up, then called my old boss. Technically, they weren't supposed to let me make a second call, but the guy running the booking desk was sympathetic and let me call Joyce.

I had worked for Joyce at her flower shop before my relationship with George began to occupy too much of my time. Even though it had been months since I'd worked for her, we'd stayed in touch, and I'd seen her just the previous week.

That would prove to be a providential encounter, although I hadn't thought of it that way at the time. It had been late in the afternoon in the lobby of a downtown hotel, and I was three-quarters drunk and full of cum from a tryst with three of George's clients.

I think she sensed that things weren't right with me, because as we began to part, she held my hand and told me that if I needed anything, any help of any kind to call on her, that she'd be there for me.

And the moment I heard her voice on the phone that day, I lost it.

"Joyce, please help me," I blubbered.