Marriage Transformation Ch. 08

Story Info
Husband asks well hung man to fuck his wife.
7.6k words
4.35
53k
42

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,599 Followers

After Elizabeth had the almost bizarre experience with Bill and Maureen, she caught herself thinking more and more about big cock. Why was she so interested in Cindy's stories? It seemed like she had been bombarded with stimuli: Gary's big cock; Dan's big cock; Bill's huge cock. Chris' little cock. Now that she had seen big cocks in person, she fought the urge to even consider cheating on Chris.

Chris was in a completely new frame of mind. He had been brought up in a very strict, ultra-conservative environment. Both he and Elizabeth were all too happy to get away from their stuffy upbringing. They shared a work ethic which both attributed to their parents. It certainly served them well as they grew into responsible adults, but there had to be more to life than a mundane existence of monotony.

When they dated and then married, Chris repeated his ingrained attitude of male superiority. He was selfish, possessive and judgmental. He expected her to follow him and be the conservative little wife that both his mother and her mother were. When Elizabeth got a job and was subjected to more worldly thoughts, Chris became angry and showed his insecurity. This caused a rift between them as Elizabeth realized how he reacted to his perceived loss of control.

When he finally realized what an asshole he was, he apologized and started down the path to mutual understanding of what marital sex should be. As Elizabeth learned that she was able to experience an orgasm, she helped Chris learn to enjoy the idea of helping her. He knew that his cock was small. He tried to compensate by assuming a controlling presence over her. In fact, Chris was not really capable of domination due to his insecurities. As Elizabeth took more initiative in their sex life, Chris enjoyed the adventure and excitement. This made him feel much better about not needing the macho cave man "knock 'em over the head" mentality. Slowly he learned to respect Elizabeth's equal role and then he learned that sex was infinitely more exciting to him when she was his focus instead of himself.

When Elizabeth started wearing more fashionable clothes, Chris was threatened. His inferiority complex apparently told him that if she were more desirable for other men, he might lose her to a superior man. When she started wearing sexy lingerie, he tried to ridicule her. Knowing that he had gone too far, he apologized. She showed her loyalty to him by leading him into a more mutual role while rewarding him for his participation in their satisfaction. As he learned to enjoy the more adventuresome aspects of sex, he reacted by becoming more submissive to her needs. It was very subtle and very effective as they learned to have oral sex. When she finally achieved orgasm, Chris was sincerely happy.

Rather than being threatened by his inability to make her cum with just his cock, he saw how much she enjoyed her orgasms and how appreciative she was. One time she draped her night gown over his cock. His cock responded and he realized a latent sensation that surprised him.When she had him jack off in her panties, he was eager. Finally she had him begin wearing panties part time. She asked him to shave his pubic hair. He complied. She bought him sexy male underwear so he could at least have some in case he had to undress in front of other men. When the lingerie dress-up started, he tried to resist to salvage his male ego, but it was half hearted at best. He began enjoying the feel of the sheer fabric on his shaved balls and cock. He made to attempt to decline when she put him in stockings. He loved the feel of the stockings on his shaved legs. When their legs intertwined during sex, the sheer slippery feel of the stockings was beyond anything he could have imagined. He loved it so much that he easily conceded to wearing panties every day. And not, just panties, sexy panties.

He started wearing thongs, hipsters, crotchless, bikini and any kind of panties. Elizabeth shopped with him at first, but she told him he had to start buying his own. It was embarrassing and yet thrilling when he went into a major department store to buy his panties. He was not allowed to say they were for his wife or girlfriend. She would watch from afar while he perused his selections. She had him buy only one pair at a time. This was to give him practice and get him over the embarrassment of shopping feminine clothing.

When he bought panties, she would have him wear them to bed. This became an important part of their sex encounters. Chris thought a great deal of the stories that Elizabeth shared about Cindy, her friend. Cindy loved big cocks. Her husband Gary had a big cock and yet she loved to pick up men with big and bigger cocks. Chris was at first appalled at these stories, fearing that Elizabeth would find a big cock and leave him. As they grew closer sexually, he lost his fear and started craving the sexy exploits that Elizabeth shared. He fantasized about his own beautiful wife enjoying a big cock. He knew she could come with the big dildo so the idea of her cumming on a big cock like Cindy experienced often made him cum even quicker than he usually did.

He got used to cumming too soon because he knew he was going to eat his cum in some way. He could get Elizabeth off with his mouth or the big black fake cock. She seemed to enjoy it. His revulsion to her girl cum was past and now he felt a psychological release when she squirted during orgasm.

He would role play with her about taking a big cock up her tight pussy. She loved this when he eagerly participated in such taboo, sexy talk. When Elizabeth came home from the novelty boutique with the story about having Dan's cum all over her body, Chris at first assumed it was a fabricated story. Then he tasted his cum from her body and began thinking it was true. Dan had told him that his cock was nine inches long and now he believed it. If the story was true, and he now thought it was, then she had seen a huge cock and collected his cum. For some reason, that made Chris harder than ever. He was amused about not worrying when thinking about Elizabeth seeing a big cock. It was crazy. The old Chris would have died from insecurity. Now he willingly played along and talked about Elizabeth taking big cocks.

Elizabeth came home from work one evening telling about how she had exposed herself at her job. Later her bosses used her flashing to incite a wonderful sexual experience in their bed. Finally Elizabeth shared how the couple had looked at her near nakedness and had sex in front of her. She told of how Bill's cock was even bigger than Dan's. What once had been fantasy stories was now becoming a reality. He was convinced that he had tasted other men's cum on his wife. The taste and idea was so erotic that it nearly made him cum just thinking about it. What was next?

They did have a normal life and normal jobs. Elizabeth was working and going to college. Chris was progressing well in his job and had made it past the entry level. He was making more money and they could afford things. When they did play, however, they played for real. Chris was now shaved and in panties full time. Elizabeth loved this and always re-enforced how sexy she thought that made him.

One evening when Elizabeth had gotten home before Chris, she had made dinner and was waiting when he came home.

"Get in the shower and remove all your hair stubble," she told him.

He did as ordered. She had laid out a sexy hot pink thong and a pair of sheer stockings. This time she added a pink garter belt. When he reappeared, she had him sit at the dining table and eat. His little cock was so cute in the thong, it barely made a bump. She had on only a short robe. After they both cleaned the dishes, she ordered him to the bedroom. She gently guided him to the bed face down. He willingly lay in front of her. She took her robe off and was completely naked under it. Chris felt the pressure on his back as she spread her legs over his body and pushed her wet pussy down on him.

Elizabeth straddled him and started stroking his butt with her hands.

"My, you are a sexy little panty boy, Honey. You legs look so sexy in those stockings and your body is so soft. Can you feel my wetness on your back? That garter belt is just the thing for you. I think you should go buy some more. How about a black one and a pearl white one? I love your butt in the pretty panties."

She rubbed her pussy along his back as she massaged his panty clad butt. She was getting wetter and lay down a silky lubrication all over him. She leaned forward and laid her head on his butt while she stretched her body across his back up to the back of his neck. A trail of lubrication led to her pussy as she rode his neck. She began a fucking motion and excited herself. As she got hotter and wetter, she rose up and touched her clit, making herself explode in a massive orgasm. She squirted her cum all over him.Chris lay there doing nothing but feeling her wet pussy slide over him and then getting drenched with her tasty girl cum.

As she shuddered to a few small orgasms afterward, she rolled off him and lay beside him.

"Roll over and make yourself cum."

She touched his cock through the sheer panties to get him started. He took over and began jacking off. She had him shoot his cum on her stomach and pussy.

"Nice, Baby, now get down there and clean my lover's cum off my pussy. Eat me out after you do and taste the load that Dan shot into your wife's hot pussy. His cock is so big that it is deep and you will have to suck hard. Make me cum."

Chris went straight down on her and licked the cum from her stomach and pussy. He then got on his knees and raised her hips as he ministered to her sloppy pussy.

"Suck his cum from your wife, Honey. Get it all out. You have already tasted his cum on my body; now suck it from my pussy."

He knew there was no cum in her pussy, but the thought of another man fucking his wife was so wrong and yet so erotic. He sucked her clit and brought her to another orgasm. As they came down from the experience, she stroked his soft cock through his panties.

"Did you like eating his cum from me, Panty Boy?"

"It was so good, Honey, when did you fuck him?" He played along.

"Just before I got home. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, it was great. That was so hot, you fucking me with your pussy. I bet you wish that was really his cum in you?"

"Oh, God, you couldn't handle that."

"I don't know. It makes me so hot thinking about it and about Gary watching another man fuck his wife. I wonder if you should be able to experience that."

"Are you serious? I was role playing, Honey. Did you like it? Would we really do that for real?"

"I don't know. I just know that it got me so horny that I could have cum without jacking off."

"You are such a naughty boy and a pretty one too. Let's think about this some more. I want to be sure we agree on this. But I will tell you, seeing Bill and Maureen make love in front of me got me really horny for a big cock. I am sorry, but it can stay a fantasy if we want. It is wildly erotic to think about."

A week later, Chris and Elizabeth were fucking again and he brought up the fantasy.

"You remember what we talked about last week?"

"How could I forget? Why? Are you having second thoughts about it? It's okay. We can just role play. It is so much fun to see you get so horny."

"Well, if that story about Dan cumming in your hands is true, then we have already kind of done it in a way. You think he would cum inside you? For real? I mean he has a girlfriend. He might not want to go all the way."

"You are really considering this, aren't you?"

"I guess so. I don't know why, but it is so bad and nasty that it is exciting."

"I know. Me too. I tell you what. This has to be about us. I don't want any regrets. In order to make this happen, you are going to have to get the ball rolling."

"Me?"

"Oh, yes. I am not going to do it on my own. And I want you to be present. So either forget it or work it out."

"I don't know how to ask someone that."

"Look, you are a smart guy. You have had a pretty intimate conversation with Dan already when you bought the dildo and the panties. He shared with you the size of his cock for goodness sake."

"Yeah, and according to your story, you verified it."

"No, Chris, I did verify it. He showed it to me and it excited me. I showed him my pussy and then got almost naked in front of him while we jacked his cock off. Let's make sure you understand. You know when you licked my body that night that it was not just your cum on me. You have tasted his cum. And I dare say you liked it."

"It was just a fantasy as far as I knew then."

"Yeah, well, what do you think now? He knows about our sex life somewhat. You just go down there shopping again and work it out. You can buy yourself some panties and stockings and just work it out. He probably knows that you wore one pair of the panties you bought that night. Just work it out and tell me the details."

Chris had some thinking to do. Should he just forget the whole idea? It would probably be best. They were playing with fire. Even though Gary and Cindy got off on this, he was still uncertain whether he could actually enjoy seeing it. Elizabeth was adamant that he set up the details or it was not going to happen. How would he approach Dan?

The next evening, he started to stop by the boutique. He pulled into the parking lot and looked through the windows. There was a forty-something lady in front by the register. She was quite good looking, but he did not see Dan anywhere. He chickened out and went home. He was breathing heavily and his heart was pounding. When he got home, he did not mention it to Elizabeth. He was so nervous and yet excited. Could he summon the nerve to ask another man to fuck his wife?"

He fought with himself every day after work. He almost got up the courage several times. Elizabeth had not mentioned it. She did not even hint that this was hanging over them. Chris began thinking that it was just bedroom talk. He hinted to her one evening that they should have sex. She seemed to be busy studying. As he got a little bolder, she noticed and asked him what was going on.

"Well, why don't we go to bed?"

"Yeah, sounds great, Honey, but I am right in the middle of a chapter in my textbook. Tell you what, why don't you shower and get dressed real sexy. I need to finish this chapter and the study questions. Hurry back."

Chris was ready. He jumped in the shower. He made sure he was clean shaven all over. He dried off and used some perfumed powder on his body. He then put on sexy bikini panties, some sheer stockings and a baby blue garter belt. He went back out to the living room and saw Elizabeth still studying. He made a little noise to attract her attention.

"My, aren't you cute? Get another pair of panties. Make them real sexy. You know what you like."

Chris was as hard as he could get. He grabbed a pair of hot pink panties that he had bought. He went back into the living room and she was still reading.

"Oh, yeah, bring the panties over here, Chris."

He assumed she would get up and strip, then put the panties on. He was wrong. She held the panties in her hand and looked at them admiringly.

"Nice panties, Baby. Now take your cock out, wrap them in these pink frilly panties and jack off for me."

He did, but she stayed dressed. As he got close to cumming, Elizabeth said, "That's it Baby, pump that little cock. Let me see you cum in your panties."

That put him over the edge. He shot his cum into the pink panties. He was excited, but wondered what she had in store.

"Good job, Baby. Now eat your cum off the sexy material. I still have about thirty minutes of work to do. I will be in later. Sweet dreams."

She went back to reading. Chris was pissed. He wanted to start an argument, but Elizabeth was deep into her book. He shuffled off to the bedroom and took his panties, stockings and garter belt off. He put on his boy pajamas and got in bed. When Elizabeth came in after she showered, he was still awake. He reached for her. She kissed him sweetly on the lips and said, "You looked really hot tonight, Honey. I was thinking about maybe getting you a pair of high heels. That would look better with your stockings. It would be nice if you could wear mine, but my foot is too small. Goodnight."

He was stunned. What was she up to? She had never showed such disinterest in sex before. He felt a fool, but then he started thinking about their last conversation. Could she be holding out for him to mention talking to Dan? Maybe she had decided to cool it after talking so seriously about Dan's big cock. Could it be that she was having second thoughts? He had no idea what to do, but jacking off in front of her was not that great if she was not participating. Instead she just helped him get off and that was it. What should he do now? He felt silly dressing in panties. But, she had mentioned getting some high heels for him. Surely she would not be mentioning this if she was at all conflicted about their sex life. She seemed to love having him in panties, but this time was different.

He finally went to sleep. The next morning, Elizabeth was very normal. She talked about her work schedule that day and her needing to study some more before she went to work. Nothing at all suggestive or even close to sexy. All day at work, he kept returning to the signals she was letting off. Or maybe she was just busy and he was imagining everything.

By the time he finished his work, he was in a blur or thoughts. As he drove home, he thought about their conversation concerning Dan's cock. As he got close to the boutique, he was a wreck. Should he stop? Should he drive on by? Elizabeth was at work, so it was not like she was expecting him at home. Just at the last second, he turned into the boutique. Maybe Dan was not even working tonight. Maybe there would be too many customers inside if he was there. He got out of the car and went to the window. Dan was sitting at the register and checking out a hot looking you woman. She was wearing a tight pair of yoga pants and tennis shoes. She wore a thin spaghetti top with no bra. Her nipples were hard and sticking through the thin material.

Chris took a deep breath and walked inside. Dan barely acknowledged him, but nodded. He was chatting up the young woman. She was chatting up Dan just as much. She probably would have stayed longer if Chris had not come in. There were no other customers. Dan bid her goodbye and of course invited her back. He turned to Chris and spoke.

"Hey, Chris, what brings you in tonight?"

"Uh, just looking for a present for my wife."

"Really, she tired of the big black friend already?"

"Uh, oh, no, no."

"Okay, what can I do for you? We have some new lingerie. Want to look at a sexy gown or baby doll?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"We also got in some really thin panties. They are not tiny, but very sheer and see through. You interested in these? I know you bought some pretty ones last time I saw you."

"Oh, yeah, they are nice. You really seem to enjoy working here."

"Well, actually, I do. I mean it is part time and fits my school schedule. I can pick my hours and I make more per hour here than working at a convenience store or grocery. Yeah, I guess this is not bad. My girlfriend is a nurse, so she makes pretty good money."

"Oh, good. Yeah, I worked a part time job while I was in school. Elizabeth worked then and she has gone part time now that she is taking classes."

"How is she doing? She is absolutely gorgeous. You are a lucky man."

"She is good. We were talking about you the other night."

"About me?"

"Yeah, actually, it was kinda of, uh, during sex. When you accidentally told me how big you are, you know, down there, I mentioned it to Elizabeth. She laughed and said it was probably a joke or just a guy bragging."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,599 Followers