Married to a Porn Star

Story Info
Married to a porn legend, a young husband steps up.
3.5k words
4.41
28.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers

Dennis Eames knew what he was getting in to when he married his beautiful Jennifer Jean. From the outset, she had been completely honest with him and he, in turn, had never hidden the truth from his family. They all, to a one, knew what his wife did for a living. His parents, who had grown up in the 1960's, were liberal, free-thinking people. They did not object to JJ's career or to the fact that she was nearly 5 years his senior. They saw the giddy look on their son's face when he talked about Jennifer and gave him their blessing. A mere three months after meeting the statuesque blonde, Dennis Eames took the plunge into marriage.

To the shock, amazement, delight and awe of some of his friends and family, Dennis entered the bonds of Holy Matrimony with a porn star -- a legendary sex goddess, the star of over 150 erotic films, risen from a bit player to a legitimate adult superstar. Jennifer Jean Mathis was better known in the adult film industry as Jenna James. She had rented a very expensive home and had been looking to buy. A chance meeting happened, she walked into the Real Estate firm that employed Dennis -- and he recognized her on the spot. It was likely that others might, so with tact and discretion, he was able to keep her from being mobbed and find her the perfect home -- all in the space of two hours. Jennifer / Jenna insisted he deserved a reward. Dennis saw an opportunity and seized it. He asked her to lunch.

The lunches became an everyday thing. To her own surprise, Jenna was equally smitten. Dennis challenged her intellect, never once did he treat her as a porn bimbo. He happened to be a fan that knew Jennifer possessed a near-genius IQ and was a university graduate. He also made her laugh and he romanced her. Candy, flowers, even love poems -- Dennis pursued her and won her over. He didn't try to control her either, she once -- and only once -- brought up giving up her career. He told her that had to be her decision alone and that he did not intend to influence her -- period. It didn't bother him that she fucked other men for a living -- that was Jenna and he was easily able to separate Jennifer from Jenna.

Jenna knew she had found a keeper in the handsome, suave younger man and she knew what she had to do.

After a romantic dinner at their favorite Bistro, Jenna made the only right decision for her. She got down on one knee and asked her man to marry her. She thought that he might keel over from the shock, although he did manage to croak out a "yes" when his voice returned. After that, their roles became a bit more traditional. Jennifer planned her wedding with the aid of her best friend and some of her family -- the ones with whom she still spoke. A man with superb skills at planning everything, Dennis took care of the rest. Not one tiny detail escaped his notice. He planned their honeymoon and he feted her to the rest of his family. When Jennifer revealed she was terrified of telling them her occupation, he surprised her with a small piece of news.

"Yeah, they already know," he said to his nervous fiancé.

"Oh God, how did they find out?"

"I told them," Dennis smiled as Jennifer's jaw went*thunk* on to the floor. "We don't keep secrets in our family. Babe, they're totally cool with it. My dad worked in the film industry in the 80's, my brother wants an autograph. I told him that was his potentialsister-in-law he was drooling over and he gave me this weird look. Geoff said when he marries a hottie; he'll get me a signed picture. I told him it's more likely an `if' and that he's a gigantic dipshit and we hugged it out," Dennis laughed. "Face it babe, you proposed to a guy with a nutty family."

They were as promised, nutty -- and Jennifer loved them all immediately. Dennis' parents didn't attempt to be coy; they asked some questions, about how she had started, but nothing too intimate. Jennifer saw the love Dennis and his family had for each other and was thrilled she would get to be a part of it. To her great surprise, in front of his family, Dennis proposed to her. It was ridiculous, they were already engaged -- and she still cried as she said yes with his family cheering behind them.

The wedding day was bright and sunny, even for October and their honeymoon was magical -- not just the location, but for something else. The happy couplemade love for the first time. Jennifer's wonderful, goofy, nutty boyfriend had wanted to wait. Jennifer thought he might be a little nervous, given her past.

Oh boy, was she so verywrong about that.

Once in their matrimonial bed, Dennis showed no signs of nerves. When describing it later to interested parties, Jennifer would say that he played her body like a classical musician plays a Stradivarius. She almost literally saw stars, he didn't miss a spot. His tempo and pacing were magnificent and Jennifer fell in love all over again. Only one of her co-stars had ever made her cum like that and as she snuggled in her arms, she felt at peace. Her husband was her soul mate and after making exhaustive, wonderful love, Jennifer felt as if she was the younger partner. How could she prove how much she loved and cherished him? On her honeymoon, she brought along another woman.

On the second night of their Hawaiian honeymoon, there was no sign of the new Mrs. Eames. Jennifer Eames was nowhere to be found.

But -Jenna James? Oh yeah, she strutted into the bedroom suite in the slinkiest, hottest outfit she owned and her trashiest stiletto heels. Smiling wickedly at her "friend's" husband, she moved around the bed and proudly displayed the body that had earned her several AVN Awards. "Ready to fuck me, lover?" She purred in a voice that didn't sound quite like "Jennifer". Dennis picked up on it immediately and prepared himself. He knew he was about to screw porn legendJenna James and he would have to up the ante.

"I've been ready to fuck you since the moment I laid eyes on you," Dennis played along. "You are the hottest, most fuckable bitch on the planet and for tonight, you're my bitch!"

"Tonight andevery night after, if you manage to get me off," Jenna cooed as she perched on the edge of the bed. "You've got your work cut out for you baby, I'm a demanding and very experiencedslut!"

"Yeah, yeah, that's what the last few said," Dennis teased, play acting a lothario character. "After I finish, they're begging for more of my cock. Why don't we both shut the hell up and start fucking?"

Jenna / Jennifer was thrilled that her husband was so good at roleplay. She shimmied into the bed and put on a hot show for him, displaying her goddess good looks and giving him naughty little winks and smiles that reminded him that she was his -- forever! Jennifer had never even thought of marriage in her 30-odd years, because she believed that any man she might find would demand too much of her. They would want her to quit or want some form of control over her. Dennis had accepted her as she was. The other thing that stopped her from thinking of marriage as a concept was that Jennifer, despite her wild reputation, believed marriage was something you did once and only once. Until she met her husband, she hadn't met someone that instilled that kind of confidence in her. Only a few hours after she had met him, Jennifer knew that Dennis was going to be the perfect husband for some lucky girl. When the realization she was going to be that lucky girl, Jennifer was even more thrilled than the day she won her first award. Her husband was the best trophy of all.

Jenna whirled and moved and remembered every trick she had ever used in her days as a "feature dancer" in clubs. To her amusement, Dennis actually confessed he had seen her dance in the Palomino. She giggled and asked if he happened to remember what she had worn that night. She thought he was just staying in character. When he correctly identified her outfit -- the very one she had brought on their honeymoon -- Jenna was astonished. "You wore boots instead of those heels," he grinned. "They were nice, but I prefer the heels."

It was at that precise moment that Jenna / Jennifer realized her husband was as capable of surprising her as she would be of him. That particular club date had been over 5 years earlier, he was barely out of high school -- and he remembered almost all of it, even the songs she had performed to. It had to be kismet, a wonderful twist of fate, that the two of them had met years later. Jenna believed that the stars must have aligned to give them their shot at happiness. She got a bit misty-eyed until she remembered Jenna had come to this bed. The porn superstar was about to cut loose and woe to anyone who couldn't keep up.

The sexy blonde turned on her husband and raked his broad chest with her manicured fingernails. "Like that, stud?" Jenna grinned as she slid her tongue deep into his mouth. He sure knew how to kiss, there were several of her female co-stars who could have taken some lessons from Dennis. He was just so very good at it. He was soft and sensual, with just a hint of forceful. Their first kiss had actually turned her on that she had come close to begging him to take her to bed.

"You should have worn pajamas to bed, handsome," Jenna pouted as her hands freely explored Dennis' body. "Instead, you're all naked."

"Why did you want me to wear PJs in the first place?"

"So that I could have the enjoyment of tearing them off of you," Jenna grinned wickedly.

Dennis had been spot-on in his earlier assessment, this was indeed Jenna James that was now sharing the marital bed with him. While he knew Jennifer well, his knowledge of Jenna was limited to only her films. This was an entirely new situation for the new groom and he wasn't sure if he ...

Dennis stopped himself as he realized how absolutely ridiculous he was being. Hadn't he been one of the biggest Jenna James fans around? He had seen most of her movies, he knew how the porn actress liked to be fucked and he had another advantage going for him. He was married to Jennifer, Jenna's other self, the original. Whatever turned on Jennifer would also more than likely arouse Jenna as well. The porn studs that had been with Jenna didn't have that particular little insight. If Dennis combined the two sexual styles into one, Jenna would be putty in his hands.

Jenna's body clenched a bit as she realized that her lover was changing his style somehow. He was still paying attention to her body, but he was being a bit forceful and demanding. His hands were moving with a bit more skill and his caresses were a bit rougher. Dennis seemed to be urging her to go to a new horizon of sexual freedom. None of her former lovers or co-stars had taken her in such a fashion. While he still made love to her in the manner of her husband, it also seemed as if a second Dennis seemed to be emerging. This Dennis was almost a brute as he began to claim his prize. He pawed at his woman as he also played with her body. He ceased to be gentle and began to assert himself. By no means was he cruel, just very macho. Jenna wasn't aware this side of her man existed, although she was about to find out.

Her mate's new, emerging "stud" put them on equal footing. As Dennis manipulated her body, Jenna allowed herself to be the fuckslut she was in all of her various movies. It made her smile to know that she had found a man who would accept all facets of her personality. That man was Dennis and she found herself being yanked forward by her long, blonde hair and towards his cock. "Is this what you wanted, bitch?" He said forcefully. She nodded "yes" and he tugged her hair again. "Then suck it, take that dick in your mouth and show me what you're best at, Jenna!" Oh yeah, if he wanted a demonstration, she would give him one!

It was now almost like one of the televised athletic challenges, where two combatants were going head to head. Jenna had a reputation and was the champion, but the challenger was giving her a run for her money. As she started sucking his cock, she thrilled to the fact that she could unleash all of her perverted, well-learned skills on this man she adored so much. As for Dennis, he wasn't about to yield ground to this amazing whore who just happened to be his wife. Her mouth was licking and sucking on his rod, but he was thinking of ways to avoid cumming as she sucked him off. Those ways were working, although he would have admitted in the post-game interview that it was torturous not to achieve a climax. He had something to prove to Jenna and that was that they were both in this marriage. Were he being honest, in some ways, there were three people in this relationship -- Jennifer, Dennis and the insatiable Jenna. All of them would have to strive to find a measure of equality.

"Glug, glug, glug" were the only noises that emerged from Jenna's cocksucking lips. She was taking Dennis' cock as deep as it could go, right to the very back of her throat, while she looked up at him with a happy little sneer. Their lovemaking of last night was romantic and perfect for a young couple on their honeymoon and first night together. Now they were newlyweds who wanted to fuck with passion and to pull out all of the stops. Jenna possessed the requisite skills for just such an adventure but Dennis was keeping up with her. She had chosen the right man for her life's journey, nothing about this handsome many gave her pause. He wasn't holding back, he was manhandling her with just such a style that her entire body was shaking with lust. Her hair was all tangled up in his fingers as she sucked him off and when he finally couldn't control his orgasm any longer, Jenna James swallowed his entire load without even a whimper of protest.

"Fuck, you wonderful bastard, that was intense!" Jenna grunted as she lifted her lips from Dennis' cock. His face was looking down at her in a manner she hadn't seen before, an entirely-different Dennis was staring at her with an odd expression. Jenna realized that she had no idea what he was going to do next and oddly, she found that to be thrilling.

"What evil, perverted thing would you like me to do to you next?" Dennis asked her, throwing the ball back into her court. Her skilled hands were fondling his cock and he was amazed at just how fast he was rising once more.

There were few things that the successful porn star hadn't done on screen, so she had to give it a bit of thought. She smiled as she realized what her answer had to be. It had only happened on rare occasions, films that were highly prized because Jenna was not known for such things, lewd and lascivious act that had not once in her private life ever gone down. "I want you tofuck me in the ass!" Jenna grinned at him evilly. "Take my ass, take it now and I promise you, no one ever will again!"

Dennis smiled at his slut-wife, knowing she was giving him an honor by making this bequest. Anal wasn't one of his favorites, but he sensed what Jennifer / Jenna's intentions were. By granting him access, he was staking his claim to her body. She was allowing him the macho illusion of "marking his territory". He got in behind his wife and got her ready by licking her pussy with such ferocity that he was almost literally devouring her. Poor Jenna had to just take his assault, thrilling as it was. It wasn't at all like him to be so overtly -- male -- but knowing he had this person lurking deep inside of him was an incredible feeling. She took great satisfaction in the fact that her husband was secure enough in their marriage to set aside one side of himself to reveal another. She felt different about herself now, knowing she wasn't the only person with a deep, perverted side. Dennis' other self was a motherfucking bastard and she somehow found that thought comforting.

He got Jenna lubed nicely and he prepared himself. His second time with his new wife and he was already entering new territory. Her ass seemed to snap around his cock as he entered her tight ring and still, he pressed on. Sensing this would be a big step for them both, he slowed down his previous, intense pacing and took his time. He grabbed her hips as he entered Jenna little deeper and looked at her lovely face, slightly contorted as she took his invading cock. "More, go deeper, youmotherfucking prick!" Jenna snarled at him.

"You've got it, youcocksucking whore!" Dennis snapped back, surging his cock almost balls-deep within her bowels. It was an odd situation for the young marrieds. They were having the wildest, kinkiest sex of both of their lives, and yet, it made them feel closer than ever. Jenna knew at that very moment that there would be nothing she could not share with her husband. Dennis knew that she trusted him with every fiber of her being and she was willing to open herself completely to him. He felt confident in his marriage as he fucked his wife up the ass. It was beginning to feel good to him as well and he was amazed to hear her grunting and groaning and how much she seemed to like it.

Jenna didn't voice her feelings, but her husband's cock made her feel as if she had a log up her butt. However, she happened to like a bit of pain and aggression with her sex. Her years of performing had given her an appetite for the unusual. What made her happy beyond her wildest dreams was the fact that she had found a partner who realized that just because she liked it hot and nasty, did not mean she couldn't appreciate romantic and sensual. In Dennis, she had found the perfect mate. He could accept anything she would throw at him and that spoke well of their future. As long as this fucking stallion could go with the flow, everything would be all right. She felt herself shake and let out a loud wail that turned into a banshee's screech. She was cumming the hardest she could recall in recent years, maybe ever. It wasn't some porn stud who was making her feel this way, it was her very own husband, her ass-fucking, stud of a man who was thrilling her with his cock. He hadn't even fucked her pussy yet and another inspired thought went through her fevered brain -- would he be up to watching his slut-wife fuck her own ass with a dildo while he screwed her cunt? Jenna somehow sensed that her man would be up for any kink her lewd imagination managed to come up with.

Also along for the ride was newlywed Jennifer Eames. With Jenna's imagination and Jennifer's adoration for her new husband, the two partners conspired to make Dennis' honeymoon the best time that it could possibly be.

*****

Post-Story Note from the Author: The more observant of my readers might notice a similarity to another of my popular stories, "The Biography of Jessica". If so, give yourself a gold star. I started this -- and other parts of this story -- with the intent of adding to the Jessica story. I didn't think my ideas fit that series, I would have been forcing them in, shoe horning, so to speak. So, after weighing my options, I discarded those pieces from the other series. What I did realize was that I could write this as another story and take it where I wanted it to go, while keeping the other piece -- and so, I have done so. I hope you enjoy this and successive chapters, while don't worry -- I haven't forgotten about many of my other popular series. As some of you may have noticed, I am back on LIT with a vengeance. Thanks for reading! ~~ BrettJ -- September 2015

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers