Married to the Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...the male will now read the declaration clearly and sincerely!... he will willingly sign in agreement to it!... he will then be allowed to make himself prone before the Priestess!" With his held held firmly back by Elaine's leash, Penny let her's slack as she gleefully picked the document up in her manicured fingers, and held it within his sight as the fervour of the feminine crowd grew. Brad gasped and faltered, his cock pulsing rigid as his eyes took in just the first couple of lines, Elaine flicking his flesh with her cane, her cunt hot and impatient to know his services within the hour.

"Read it!... nice and clearly!" His anus clenched and dilated in rapid succession, his balls tingling lustily on feeling the eyes of every woman there upon him, as he did just as he was told... as he now would forever.

"...I pledge my absolute obedience to Miss Penny, and Madam Elaine Chantry. I will serve them and perform any duty required of them, and that of any woman either chooses to have me serve..." He faltered momentarily before reading the last line, the script having him want to come, there and then, the sneering eyes of Marjory, Edith, Penny, and Elaine telling him they knew his desire too.

"...any disobedience will result in my wearing the shroud again, in the utilisation of it's original purpose!" The feminine crowd erupted in jeering applause as he croaked into silence and his shaking hand signed the document, Elaine pulling the leash nice and tight to emulate a noose as he did so, her cunt tingling in revealing more about the history of the garment he wore.

"You mustn't think it was just the perverted Dean who knew the pleasure of being adorned with that shroud upon the gallows..." Edith's smile curled into a satisfied and longing sneer as he was made to kiss the feet of an equally satisfied and sneering Marjory before progressing toward the priestess.

"...oh yes, a caning is always so thoroughly appreciated... but there's nothing some of the women here enjoy more than a hanging." Elaine sighed with sexual passion, her cunt now riper for the caress of his tongue than ever as they moved toward the woman in black, and the two high plinths... something about that site, the space and height available drawing Brad's attention to her, he realising she was relieving a memory which pleased her erotically. She smirked wickedly at him, noting his attention.

"Yes, oh yes... my late husband wore that shroud just once... but he wasn't married in it." His cock boned rigid in the lusting wonderment of what disobedience might earn him that ultimate pleasure of total submission,. Penny almost anonymous to him now, in the shadow of the absolute worship he now felt for her dominant Mother... a woman whom he now knew, was limitless in her sadistic triumphs over masculinity... and he was to become her property in every sense.

The audience of women, delighted with the belittling and humiliation of the make thus far, were hushed from their pleasure at his self-shaming declaration, as Edith pointed the double-leashed Brad to the Priestess's feet with her cane, the black toes just visible beneath her black cloak. His pleasure in doing so, his tongue lathering at her shoes so willingly, bringing snorts and huff's of contempt from around the Hall, his eyes noting a silver platter upon the hard marble floor behind the officiating woman's feet. Elaine and Jenny hauled him back on the leash as she raised her arms, and the entire audience of women stood, murmuring with excitement.

"Jenny Chantry, and Elaine Chantry... do you accept this male as your property and servant in binding matrimony?" Both tensioned their leashes, and made sure he took in their spiteful and sincere enthusiasm for just that, the two tones blending gleefully.

"We do!" The Priestess leered down at the leashed male, each officiation of the reduction of masculinity to enslavement, as sexually exciting as the last... and the depth of his pathetic enthusiasm in kissing her feet had not gone unnoticed. Double marriages were especially exciting; the confirmation that open submission had been shown to both Mother and Daughter, awarding her an extra thrill as she continued.

"Jenny and Elaine, do you promise to control, use, and see that this male is made to respect and obey the whims of womanhood in general?" Once again, the two answered in lusting unison, having his balls tingle, fit to burst at the want to know every whim of dominant womanhood.

"We do!" She now looked down on him with utter contempt, looked up and around the massed feminine audience within the Hall, then down at him again.

"This male, Brad Lang, will now beg acceptance of Jenny and Elaine... they'll be the only words allowed from him..." She pointed a finger down at him.

"Beg!... beg the acceptance of Jenny and Elaine!" With his voice almost croaking, the entire audience relished his admission of absolute defeat to feminity.

"I... I beg, beg the acceptance of Jenny... and Elaine!" His impetus on the last two words left the now jeering and applauding audience in no doubt as to just whom he held the greatest respect for... and who would take the utmost pleasure in controlling him ruthlessly. Brad thought that this simplistic but deliciously humiliating statement ended the ceremony, but the goading audience's rigid attention told him it wasn't over... far from it. The Priestess grinned as she lifted something from the first plinth and handed it to Jenny, his cock pulsing yet more pre-cum as the spiteful Daughter dangled a ball gag for the audience's attention, as the Priestess continued.

"Having pledged his acceptance of enslavement, the male will now be silenced... no further words will be allowed him here, as none would be relevant." She, Elaine, Edith and the matronly woman, smirked with smug satisfaction as Jenny stuffed the ball into his mouth, his cock standing in a rigid salute to a further element of visual humiliation, the dark pleasure he felt as Jenny buckled it tight in silencing him, witnessed with contemptuous glee by his feminine onlookers. The Priestess allowed him a moment to savour the punitive ball, as Jenny took in the admiration of the crowd, then lifted something from the second plinth, the audience giving immediate and wildly enthusiastic applause on seeing it, Brad grunting in submissive awe through his newly fitted gag on seeing it lifted high.

No silver wedding ring was to adorn the finger of either bride, but Brad was to know the feel of silver. The women enjoyed the terrified look in his eyes, as the Priestess showed what had been displayed like a trophy for every woman there to admire, a beautifully domed and substantial anal plug, smoothly crafted in silver. The woman in black took great pleasure in announcing what every woman there already knew, for the benefit of his ears as he grunted pitifully through the gag.

"This is the sensual and stimulating token of acceptance to marital enslavement that the male will be made to wear, its pleasurable intrusion, a constant and humiliating reminder of his utter defeat at the hands of femininity!" The crowd bayed their enthusiasm as the generously proportioned plug was handed to Elaine, and Edith tapped the floor with her cane.

"Head down, buttocks high!..." She smirked with sadistic satisfaction as he went down, she stroking his bare cheeks with the flexible rattan that had seen to his tears.

"...there, just as you were when I caned you to tears... but something else will see to your tears today!" Elaine's arousal peaked as she eased his buttocks apart and viewed the winking brown pucker and the smoothly shaved balls which were now hers, the crowd hushed now, in anticipation of hearing his misery, Marjory obliging by bringing the microphone closer to the distressed male. Elaine's sense of triumph was exquisite as she pressed the pointed end of the cold metal plug into his inviting pucker, just its initial feel having him whine like a girl through the gag. Many a woman in the audience now openly rubbed at their clitorises, this part of the ceremony, white shrouded male, gagged with head down and knowing their anus fucked into submission, as stimulating for them as It was for the male.

Brad's whine increased, and turned to a pathetic grunting, as Elaine pressed the plug forward, her cunt tingling as she watched his anus spread wider and wider, stretched to near splitting, the sadistic pleasure of owning her new slave peaking as he began to weep like a girl, his misery echoing about the Hall through the microphone, the absolute surrender of his will so thoroughly enjoyed... some of those masturbating women, coming in ecstasy at the sound.

Brad's own misery turned to a perverted and masochistic pleasure as Elaine saw to it that the bulb was forced past his pucker, which gratefully closed, still tightly wide, around the broad neck of the plug, the flat stopper behind it, ensuring the silver demon was not consumed entirely within his bowels, and allowing its removal on those rare occasions his owner allowed it. His balls now tingled ecstatically with a different sensation, to match the masochistic pleasure his anus now teased him with. The plug pressed up against his prostate as he squirmed against the discomfort which was being rapidly replaced with a sordid pleasure.

Elaine sneered as she pulled his head up by the leash, having him assume a begging position, jerking the leash higher, knowing the posture would have him feel the delicious benefit of the plug, whilst having his audience witness his tearful and defeated face. Brad was taken down to an exquisite level of submission by the act, the laughing and jeering women seeing to it that the squirming male now well and truly knew his place... with his anus spread wide and giving the sensation of being in permanent fear, that sensation of fear transformed to an awe for the woman who'd placed that plug there... the woman he could do nothing but worship.

The Priestess now moved the silver platter which had lain behind her, forward to the two leash bearing women, and a blissfully defeated Brad watched as both women removed their right shoes and placed those spiked stilettos upon the tray before the kneeling male. The Priestess sneered with smug excitement as she addressed her audience once more.

"The male will now pledge his willingness to ownership by Jenny... and Elaine. He will surrender his seed across their shoes... in the confirmation of the surrender of his very soul to womanhood!" He gasped in disbelief through the gag, at being allowed such an humiliating pleasure, Elaine jerking his leash impatiently, and Edith flexing her cane and confirming he'd heard correctly.

"Masturbate you cur!... we all know it's what you do best!" The jeers of the crowd ensured his shameful deed was brought to an ecstatic climax in a very short time, as he grasped his aching cock without hesitation, and whilst focusing on the elegant shoes, felt the tugs on his leashes as Jenny and Elaine had him know they were also focused... focused on the humiliating act that would confirm his enslavement forever. No laughter was more cynical or cutting, than that given out by Madam Elaine Chantry, as Brad jerked into an uncontrollable ecstasy, helpless to avoid the pleasure of his submission as the seed rose from his balls in a lush surrender.

He knew he was saying goodbye to the life he'd known forever, as the seed spurted from his cock, the stream of white semen adorning the black toecaps of both, the dribbling of his cream, running down the contours of the shoes as further lusty spurts were committed to them, symbolising his utter surrender as the ecstasy of his submission consumed him. Kneeling naked but for the shroud, ball-gagged, plugged anally... and held to obedience on a leash by the two women who now owned him, he knew he'd be made to lick the shoes clean, as even the Priestess laughed with contempt at his shameful act.

As he slumped forward on the leashes as far as they would allow, amid the derisory laughter and jeering, he gasped through the gag, spent, humiliated, and thoroughly beaten, as Jenny unbuckled it and lifted her shoe to his mouth.

"Lick it clean!... I can't visit my chosen stud with my slave's cream all over one shoe.... what would he say?" He was watched with spiteful pleasure as he began to lick up his own salty mess, Jenny not finished with her goading.

"Lick faster!... clean it all up!... I'm desperate to go and get fucked by a real male... I've a date to keep!" He having licked her shoe thoroughly clean, she thanked the Priestess and acknowledged the applauding audience with a smile after slipping it back on, giving a curt smile to her new 'husband', her contempt for him so obvious, now his assets were as good as hers.

"I'll leave you to my Mother now... I doubt I'll make the reception, I've more exciting things to do." Brad watched, partly crestfallen as the young woman who'd driven him to his caning for masturbation when younger, and had now seen him masturbate in her honour at the behest of feminine authority, strutted away to further massed applause. His vision of the exiting slender backside was soon forgotten however, as Elaine passed his leash to an eager Edith, and lifted her shoe to his face.

"Lick your seed off!... taste the evidence of your enslavement to me!" He felt his cock already beginning to stir with the excitement of a fresh arousal as the magnificent redhead demonstrated her absolute control of him once more, his audience once again witnessing his pathetic enthusiasm to serve her, as he lavished his tongue about her stiletto and eagerly devoured the salty mess he'd deposited in ecstasy. Elaine grinned with pompous satisfaction on his polishing her shoe clean with his saliva before she slipped it back on, and then took the greatest pleasure in gagging him again, while the Priestess lifted her arms and ushered the audience to the assembly room next door.

Elaine tugged the leash, and walked with the sheer arrogance of a contented woman now, her new property feeling the full benefit of the anal plug in movement for the first time, having him gasp through the gag with masochistic pleasure as they approached the groups of smiling women, anxious to congratulate Elaine on her conquest. She smiled curtly at her leashed prize.

"Just look at them, waiting to ridicule you, and ask me about the honeymoon... they'll soon find I might go somewhere, but you'll be sniffing laundry." Brad was almost fully erect again, teased with with her words and the stimulation of the plug, as he faced the scathing humiliations of the sneering women individually. He knew he'd be fully erect again, as he was shown, leashed in the hanging shroud, gagged, plugged, stripped of his wealth by the woman who now led him. And as his erection boned rigid once more at the looks of those women enjoying his shame... he also knew he was well and truly married to the Mother-in-Law.