Marrying My Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we can always try it while you're awake. I'm pretty sure it will be more beneficial to both of us."

His reply was to cup my face with his arms and pull me to him, kissing me deeply. I nearly fainted with the sensations this produced. My arms went around his head as my mouth opened, accepting his probing tongue.

We kissed for a long time, long enough for me to run out of breath. Most probably due to my delight at the way this was heading. I took hold of Chris's hands and laid them on my breasts over my shirt, encouraging him to stroke my nipples, threatening to tear the shirt.

His thumbs circled my sensitive tips, and I nearly started purring with the emotion this was conveying.

I raised my shirt and drew Chris in, his lips finding my breasts, as he nuzzled and finally latched on to my right nipple. I simply fell back on to the couch as he sucked and flicked at it with his tongue. I came immediately, a failing of mine, although it sometimes led to prolonged pleasure for the next orgasm.

It was easy for me to just push my hand forward and grab his cock, already half-hard with anticipation. I wanked him slowly, feeling my fingers get forced apart by his girth as I felt it expand even more.

What happened then took me by surprise. Chris just lifted off me and swiftly impaled me in a long thrust. I wailed with emotion as we joined together for the first time in our new found life.

One of my legs I draped over the back of the sofa, while the other was on the floor, and I chose to just close my eyes and take all the sensations as he pummeled me with his tool.

It was orgasm after orgasm for me as I lay quivering beneath him, reduced to a mass of jelly.

This went on for a few minutes before he panted that he was about to cum. I asked him to not come inside me as I had no protection, so he pulled out, making me see stars as his cock head brushed my clit, and I urged him to spurt on my chest.

Copious amounts of sperm shot out of his dick and I smeared it all on my bountiful breasts, relishing the amazing feelings.

Soon he dribbled to a stop and I just pushed him back and sucked his dick clean. It was yummy. I stopped before it became too sensitive for Chris, and I just flopped myself next to him, naked on the sofa.

We kissed again, his hands at my nipples, and mine grasping his cock. Calming down, we must have drifted to sleep. It was around midnight when we woke again, and made our way to my bed, where we made delicious love all through until dawn.

It was just one of the many, many nights of passion we enjoyed. Two harmonious souls finally fitting within each other's reach. After a couple of days I visited my doctor for protection, which I stuck to religiously.

His orgasms, splashing into me were a sight to behold, and I loved the way he threw his head back as he came.

A couple of months after the start of our relationship, he asked for my hand in marriage, and I simply did not know what to say. I immediately thought it was illegal, and incest, but it was not so.

I did some research for our country and was astonished to find that it was allowed everywhere in Europe. Seems only the USA had hang-ups about it.

We tied the knot in a short ceremony with a few of our closest friends on the twenty-first of March, the first day of spring. Best decision ever.

Five years later, today, we are still madly in love. Our routine has not changed much. He still keeps his room, now filled with arcade machines and game stuff I am not really interested in. From time to time I spend the afternoon with Chris in splendid silence as we read, but we still cherish the couple of hours apart just for relaxing.

After all, we worked from home and were never more than a few meters apart. Our evenings remain similarly interesting, but usually culminating in slow tender love which enriched our lives.

We had decided on no children as we both were not that capable (or willing) parents. Although still young, we had already made a will donating our house and every possession we had to a charity.

That was hopefully still far in the future though, as we continued enjoying our love.

12