Marsha Gets Promoted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quentin was enjoying it too. He leaned forward in his chair, elbows on his knees, avidly watching Marsha impale herself on Ronald's upright shaft, and felt his own cock begin to stir. He had some doubts about his virility, but seeing Marsha fucking in the female superior position would arouse him enough to get it on with her after they were through. By the time Ronald's cock was fully imbedded in her pussy, their pubic hair mingling, his own erection was almost ready to go. He hoped she would lie forward in the female superior position, because the clear sight of a cock sliding in and out of Marsha's beautiful pussy would stiffen him better than anything else.

Fortunately for him, the position he hoped they would use was the same one Marsha prefers. She likes the full body-to-body contact and the feel of her nipples sliding back and forth on a man's chest. Once Ronald's cock was all the way in her pussy, Marsha leaned forward, curling her arms under Ronald's, so the weight of her upper body was supported on her forearms. She stretched out her legs too, until they were parallel with his. Once she was in position, she slid forward, pushing with her knees and pulling with her arms. The movement pulled her pussy most of the way off Ronald's hard shaft but, before his cock slipped out completely, she paused and slid back to envelop it again.

When he felt Marsha's sexy body moving to take his cock back into her pussy, Ronald thrust up to meet her, and their bodies came together with a soft, pleasant "splat". They both murmured happily at the pleasure they received, and Marsha stroked forward again. Once more, Ronald drove his cock up to meet her as she moved back, but this time, he bent his knees, so his feet were flat on the sofa cushion, and spread his legs. Marsha's thighs were pushed farther apart, allowing them to get a fraction of an inch more of his shaft into her. She sighed blissfully as even more of her pussy was filled. As Marsha continued moving back and forth, while Ronald plunged his cock in and out of her, their sighs turned to moans of pleasure.

Quentin moved his chair over to the end of the sofa and peered between the legs of the other two. From this vantage point, he could clearly see Marsha's lovely pussy, with juices dripping, moving on top of Ronald, and his cock plunging into her. After being sucked off so skillfully, Quentin's cock had become flaccid, but watching the erotic sight and hearing their loud moans and exclamations of pleasure was quickly making it stiff again. His arousal was increased when he noted that the cock that was eliciting those sounds of bliss from Marsha was smaller than his own.

As good a time as everybody was having, Ronald made it better for everybody. His hands had been resting on Marsha's shoulders but he moved them to her ass, putting the tips of his fingers inside the cleft and cupping her cheeks in his palms. He was able to drive his cock harder and with more authority into Marsha's pussy, which he liked. She could feel the hard shaft more strongly massaging the base of her clit, stimulating her g-spot and bringing her closer to another climax.

Quentin enjoyed it too because Ronald's hands were spreading the cheeks of Marsha's ass and, when he got closer, he could see her lovely pink rosebud. The creamy insides of her ass cheeks set it off, and every time Ronald's cock drove into her, the little cutie seemed to be winking at him. Quentin intended to fuck Marsha after Ronald was done, but after seeing her ass seeming to flirt with him, he decided specifically what hole he wanted his cock in.

He went to the drawer where he had seen Ronald go for a condom, and took another from the supply, noticing a plastic bottle of Aquaglide in the drawer as well. "I see I won't be getting any cherry," he said to himself, at seeing this indication that Stone had been fucking Marsha's ass, probably fairly regularly, since the bottle was half empty.

That didn't bother him at all, and he was glad she had experience with what he wanted to do, and wouldn't be repulsed by being introduced to something new. Quentin returned to the sofa where Ronald and Marsha were fucking even more energetically, with her body writhing on top of his as she moved back and forth. She looked as if she might be almost ready to cum. After unwrapping the condom and setting it on the arm of the sofa, he put his hands lightly on Marsha's ass cheeks spreading them farther apart, but not interfering with her movements. Her rosebud seemed to be even more adorable than it had been a few minutes earlier.

Holding Marsha's ass open with the fingers of one hand, and the open bottle in the other, Quentin pressed the neck against the small hole. By twisting the bottle back and forth, he forced the neck inside the opening. Without slowing down, Marsha turned her face to him and smiled.

"I hope you don't mind waiting," she told him. "I don't think I can take both you guys at the same time." Quentin smiled at her implied promise and squeezed the bottle, squirting the lubricant inside the ass that he would be fucking very soon.

Before that would happen, though, he would have to finish getting her ready. He pulled the bottle out of her, replaced the cap, and put the tip of a middle finger where the neck had been. After being wiggled briefly, it slid inside Marsha's ass, and he pushed the entire finger in, all the way to his knuckles. Slowly, he moved it in and out, twisting it to spread the lubricant and giving Marsha a bit of a double penetration and a small foretaste of what her ass would soon be getting.

Even after the Aquaglide had been spread evenly, Quentin kept his finger plunging in and out of Marsha's ass. He matched the pace of Ronald's cock fucking her pussy, and was elated when she started to fuck her ass back to meet his finger, in addition to engulfing the cock that was pleasuring her pussy.

"She really loves my finger in her ass," Quentin told himself. "She'll like my cock a lot more."

That was speculation, but it wouldn't be much longer before he would find out. "I'm ready to cum!" Marsha trilled happily.

"Me too!" Ronald responded.

Slowing down slightly, she brought her knees back under herself and raised her body into the cowgirl position. For the first few strokes, she raised her body straight up and down, impaling her pussy on Ronald's cock, which he thrust up into her, and Quentin's finger, which he kept buried in her ass. After that, Marsha increased her pace, her body writhing on the sofa above Ronald, and loudly told the men what she was doing, and how much she loved it.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered. "Oh, God yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass!" Ronald continued plunging his cock into her pussy, matching her faster strokes, and Quentin let his finger stay in her ass as she bounced up and down.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, my God, I'm cumming," Marsha cried out joyously.

Her movements became even more frenetic, but the two men held her in place, not letting her fall off the sofa but allowing her to keep bouncing up and down, and to enjoy her cumming to the utmost. For several minutes, she thrashed wildly, before her whole body spasmed as she climaxed. She relaxed after her orgasm, and Quentin removed his finger form her ass, but Ronald continued to drive his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ooo, ah" he grunted, thrusting deeply into the wet pussy above him as he climaxed. Semen spurted into his condom but he continuing stroking for a few more seconds until he had ejaculated twice more and was done. A smile creased his face, matching the one that Marsha wore as she looked down at him.

Quentin was smiling too, but that was in anticipation of getting his cock into the lovely ass that he had been fingering. Marsha wanted the same thing. Ronald was the only man who had ever fucked her ass, and she loved the way his hard shaft felt when it plowed in and out of her there. However, Quentin's cock was longer and thicker, and she was really looking forward to getting her ass crammed with it. Marsha was not at all picky about the size of the cock that pleasured her, but she had noticed that bigger ones usually stretched her pussy wider and went in deeper, and were much more fun in general. She was very interested in finding out if that was also true for her other, more recently discovered pleasure hole.

Marsha quickly regained her strength from her orgasm and raised her body off Ronald's cock. She crouched on one end of the sofa, ready to lie down and begin the new experience. Quentin stood on the floor beside her, applying lubrication to his stiff, condom-clad cock. It was obvious to Ronald what the others had in mind, and that he was in their way, so he slid down to the other end of the sofa and sat on the arm, his cock still almost fully erect and still encased in the condom. Marsha smiled in gratitude, and lay down on her belly, her face inches from his cock and her legs spread.

Quentin knelt behind her and gave her directions. "Get on your knees and reach back and spread your ass, My Dear. You are about to get some of the best fucking you have ever had."

Marsha hoped so, but remained silent for the time being. She reached back to hold her ass cheeks in either hand, her fingers in the cleft, and spread herself wide. Quentin moved forward, pressed the tip of his cock against the small hole she was creating, and rubbed it up and down to better spread the lubrication. With a firm push, his cock head wedged into Marsha's eagerly anticipating ass.

"Ahhh," she murmured, as a wave of pure delight swept through her body from where his cock had penetrated.

"You like that, do you? That's good. So do I, but it'll get a lot better for both of us." His deed was as good as his word, and a second thrust drove another inch into Marsha's tight ass. Bliss flooded his body from where he could feel her clamping down on him, and he knew that, as he had told her, it would get much better for both of them.

"Oh, yes. Yes, I do. It feels wonderful." Marsha bowed her back, presenting her ass even better to the man who was fucking her there. She wanted him to give her everything he had.

Quentin wanted to give her everything, but he knew she was tight, and he would have to take his time and let the Aquaglide do its job. His cock was inside Marsha deeply enough that he no longer needed to hold her ass open so, for leverage, he placed his hands on her shapely hips. With another strong thrust, almost two more inches burrowed into the hot, tight hole that was so hospitable to his cock.

Marsha moaned with pleasure at the deeper penetration, and her ass started squirming in front of Quentin, trying to help him get his big cock all the way inside. Already it felt better than Ronald's ever had, with its hard, thick shaft stretching her hole open and stuffing the adjacent channel, sending waves of bliss throbbing through her body. Once again, Marsha felt his hands pressing on her hips, followed by having more of Quentin's big giver of pleasure surging inside her, and she groaned, as she drew that much closer to ecstasy.

When he heard Marsha and saw how her ass was so active, Quentin smiled gleefully. She was possibly the hottest women he had ever met, sexy, beautiful, erotically talented and very much a lover of fun sex. He definitely wanted to enjoy her sexual favors in the future and have her enjoy his, and he had a way to ensure that happened. For the time being, though, they would just fuck and have fun.

Slowly, he pulled his shaft back out, looking down at Marsha's voluptuous ass and watching his cock reappear. When just the head was still inside, he paused, and thrust forward again, driving its entire length into her. Quentin left his cock there briefly, letting the tight walls and hole squeeze it's entire length, flooding his body with incredible bliss. The movements of her ass multiplied his pleasure, as the pressure changed constantly. Once again, he drew his cock almost all the way out, before plunging it back into Marsha, until his pubic hair was tickling the insides of her cheeks. This time, she fucked her ass back to meet him, increasing the intensity of the pleasure that washed over her.

Ronald was sitting on the arm of the sofa, less than a foot from Marsha's face. His softening cock was still encased in its condom, and Marsha invited him to get closer. She had swallowed his semen regularly, always enjoying it, and didn't want that evening to be an exception.

"Come here, Ronald. I didn't eat your cum yet, and you know how much I like it."

With great alacrity, he moved closer, holding his cock, still covered with latex, for her so she could pull it into her mouth. She knew the outside of the condom was covered with her juices, but that didn't stop her. Frequently, she had sucked off her boyfriends after they had fucked her, and actually enjoyed the taste of her own pussy.

Ronald's cock was soft and slippery enough that she was able to remove the unwanted condom with her tongue and push it out through her lips. With that obstacle gone, she rolled his flaccid cock inside her mouth, sucking out the semen and relishing its flavor. Marsha was elated when she felt Ronald's cock start to stiffen under her ministrations, and she continued to play with it in her mouth, long after she had drained and swallowed all his cum. He knelt on the sofa in front of her, and she rested her hands on his thighs, supporting her weight while her mouth fondled his cock and she pushed back to meet the bigger shaft that was surging repeatedly into her ass.

Quentin was glad to see the further demonstration of Marsha's enjoyment of sex. He didn't change what he was doing, which was driving his cock in and out of her ass, while her body writhed from the intense pleasure he was giving her and she fucked back to meet his strokes, giving herself even more. The Aquaglide had entirely turned to a liquid by that time and, although her ass was tight, it squeezed his entire shaft perfectly, with no friction. For a long time, he continued slowly plowing his cock into Marsha, and she matched his strokes with her own.

While Marsha's ass was enjoying the greatest fucking it had ever gotten, her mouth was getting tremendous pleasure from Ronald's cock, which was as stiff as it had been when it had given her pussy so much joy. She was slowly sucking him off, moving her head up and down and taking his hard shaft between her lips. Although smaller than the other cock she had sucked off, it was big enough to give her mouth a wonderful time. She could still revel in how the hard cylinder felt as it passed between her lips, and in the tight skin as her tongue caressed it.

Ronald loved having his cock sucked by Marsha as much as she loved sucking it. Her talented lips and tongue sent pleasure rocketing through his body, and the sight of her bead bobbing up and down, with his cock plunging in and out of her mouth, was also a delight. He could feel his pleasure building up rapidly and knew he would soon be filling her mouth with his semen.

Quentin didn't know how Ronald and Marsha were doing, but he did know her ass was one of the best and most congenial places his cock had ever been. He also knew he was getting closer to cumming, and started fucking her faster. Her ass was just as tight and just as slick, and even more fun using the faster strokes. With her mouth full of Ronald's cock, he couldn't hear what she was saying, if anything, but he did notice that she kept fucking back to meet him, and that the movements of her body were even more erratic.

He was moaning ecstatically and his whole body was writhing under Marsha's face, and Ronald knew he was almost ready to cum. She knew it too; she could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth. Marsha tightened her lips on the hard shaft and started sucking faster. Her tongue was in position to catch the semen she knew would be ejaculated momentarily. As much as she likes it when Ronald ejaculates into her mouth and she swallows his cum, Marsha didn't want to lose any of it.

"Oooh," Ronald groaned, as a giant fountain of pleasure welled up, seemingly from all over his body, concentrating in his cock. He climaxed, his semen squirting into the avid mouth of the sexy woman who had brought it about.

Marsha relished the flavor and texture of the viscous gob that landed directly on her tongue, and kept sucking Ronald's cock, wanting everything he had to give her. What he had were two more spurts, and she caught both of them and swirled everything around in her mouth, relishing the taste, before swallowing it. After taking hold of the base of Ronald's cock with one of her hands, she slowly raised her head. It was her intention to lick off all the cum that covered the tip or that was still oozing from it, but her other needs suddenly became far too powerful to be ignored.

The long, thick shaft that was driving in and out of Marsha's ass had suddenly gained speed. The much greater pleasure it was giving her, combined with the marvelous feel of another cock becoming hard in her mouth and staying there to be sucked off, had aroused her to the point of cumming. Although she didn't like wasting the last few drops of Ronald's juices, she was much more reluctant to delay the great orgasm that was just seconds away. Marsha's hand released Ronald's cock and went to her clit, and she started massaging herself there.

Her clit was so swollen it had pushed its way out from its protective hood, and Marsha knew it was too sensitive for her to touch it directly. She pinched a small fold of skin on either side and started stroking it in the same rhythm as the cock that was pounding into her ass. As her bliss rapidly mounted, pushing her closer to cumming, Marsha's bodily movements became more frenetic. Without even noticing, her face was pressed against Ronald's softening cock, and her thrashing about smeared his semen onto her face. He saw what was happening, and Ronald held onto Marsha's shoulders to keep her from falling to the floor.

Quentin also realized she was close to cumming when he saw Marsha's hand on her clit and the way her body was wildly moving in front of him. Not wanting to be too far behind, he rammed his cock even harder and faster into her ass, and held onto her hips to keep her from falling off the sofa. He could feel his own climax building, with gushers of intense pleasure seeming to start in his toes and fingers and pour toward his groin.

"Uh! Uh!" Marsha whimpered in time with the cock thrusting into her ass and her own fingers on her clit. Suddenly, she interrupted herself. "Oh! Oh!" she cried ecstatically. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!"

Quentin did exactly that, continuing to cram his cock into Marsha's ass. He saw that she had taken her hand away from her clit so he reached around her and started to massage her there himself. His other hand remained on her hip, keeping in place in front of him, but not interfering with her extreme enjoyment of her climax.

Ronald also watched out for Marsha's safety but didn't interfere with her pleasure. She had apparently lost control of most of her muscles, and her upper body was jerking and shaking as Quentin's cock kept ramming in and out of her ass. Her cries of joy were almost incoherent but Ronald could tell she was proclaiming her ecstasy and begging whoever was fucking her to keep doing it. He held onto her shoulders, lightly, but prepared to push her back if she seemed in danger of falling.

Marsha climaxed with an extra loud shout of joy, followed by total relaxation of all her muscles. After her orgasm, the two men held her in place while Quentin's cock pounded in and out of her ass. Seconds later, he also gave a shout of joy and climaxed. A big gush of semen spurted into his condom, but he kept going, continuing to fuck her until he was done ejaculating. His legs also lost their strength, and he fell forward, clasping Marsha around the waist, both of them leaning against the back of the sofa.