Martha's Ransom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Baby you’re one horny little bitch; there wasn’t much acting involved that time!” he chuckled. “You really like that big dick, don’t you?”

“Jesus Christ!” she panted. “It’s fuckin’ incredible, I’ve never come so much in my whole life!”

Lance kissed her hard on the lips, passionately, their tongues entwined and incredibly she came again, her over sensitised pussy on a hair-trigger reaction. He unfastened the straps and cautiously pulled the huge wet cock from her. She gave a whimper as it came out, her pussy feeling somewhat worse for wear!

“Well I think that ought to do the trick….there’s no way your Pa’s going to let you get fucked to death with this mother!” he said, waggling the thing about as he eyed her gaping pussy. “God you’re so beautiful!” he added.

Martha smiled, gingerly stretching her arms and legs, wincing in discomfort before lying back to relax as Mark handed her a joint and Lance fetched three beers from the fridge.

Today had been the fifth ‘shoot’ they’d done. Half an hour at a time of being fucked by that dildo was as much as she could cope with, not least because it really did make her come, effortlessly, over and over again. They wanted at least two and a half hours footage so that with some careful editing it could be made to look like she’d been fucked for hours on end.

Her Daddy would be convinced that they would carry out their threat to leave her to it once he’d seen her fucked for four hours non-stop.

The idea had come to her four months previously; she’d been at Lance’s place one afternoon watching video’s when she happened to put on ‘A life less ordinary’, the one with Ewan McGregor and Cameron Diaz where she fakes her own kidnap….The idea appealed to her a lot….

When Lance showed her a couple of his porno movies a few days later her ideas began to fall into place. One of them showed a girl being tied up and fisted and the other showed various women being fucked by fucking machines. One girl in particular was fucked with a massively thick dildo and seemed to come several times.

As she’d watched her pussy had got slushier and slushier at the idea that was forming in her mind; the thought of her Daddy watching those things happening to her! The thought of her being that sexually responsive, that wanton and greedy in front of her father was incredibly exciting to her.

At the same time she was angry with him; he’d never been willing to show her affection as a teenager. She had always been his Daddy’s little girl when she was younger but as soon as she hit puberty he didn’t want to know…. Worse still he was always on at her if ever she tried to be sexy, always complaining her skirts were too short, never wanting her to go out with boys, disapproving of every one she dated.

Now she could show him how sexy she was and she couldn’t even be blamed for it! On top of that, with all the money from her ransom, her and Lance could live very nicely and not have her father withholding her allowance every time he disapproved. She knew he wouldn’t approve of Lance; he was only a hospital porter, ‘not good enough’ for his precious little girl. With the money he could set up in business and six month’s down the line they could pretend to meet and fall in love.

It had taken considerable preparation, partly in the planning to ensure nothing would go wrong but also for Martha to be able to manage the huge dildo and Lance’s fist. Martha had insisted that they use a really big dildo, it was part of what she found exciting about her Daddy seeing her being very sexually receptive. When Lance brought it home she thought he was being over ambitious expecting her to cope with something that large.

She was determined to succeed and after several weeks of trying she managed to accept Lance’s fist and a couple of weeks later the dildo too. Lance had constructed the fucking machine and given her several trial runs on it. Lastly she’d got herself a really good Hollywood wax to make herself look younger and more vulnerable. When they were finally ready they had the perfect plan!

Down at Sausalito Hector waited on the waterfront with two million dollars in a large holdall. He hadn’t noticed the boat until it had practically grounded on the rocks and the guy jumped ashore.

“Hand it over Hector” he said..

“Where’s my daughter you Bastard?” Yelled Hector.

“She’s pretty sore you fucking idiot, hand over the money now and we let her go, otherwise I’m outta here, got it?” he warned.

Reluctantly he gave the bag to him and the guy hopped back on board the boat and gunned the motor. Hector had no choice. He hurried back to his car and was speeding back across the bridge when he got the call on his mobile. “Daddy, I’m alright!”

The End.

12