Martin's Step Daughter

Story Info
Mean stepdaughter gets hers.
2.1k words
4.06
234.3k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,660 Followers

When Martin married Claudia she had a daughter from her previous husband. Rosie was a cute little girl she was very proper and polite. When she entered high school Rosie started to hang out with the wrong crowd. Claudia and Rosie fought all the time every issue a mother and daughter could disagree upon. Martin stopped trying to get involved with these arguments because both women told him he had no say in their discussions since he was not the dad. Martin found it better to stay at his mechanic shop and work. Besides Rosie's provocative clothing left little to the imagination and Martin started seeing her more as a woman than a step daughter. The real fighting started soon after Rosie graduated from high school. Rosie wanted to move out and be independent but her mom wanted her to stay home and go to college. Martin found himself at work more than usual.

One afternoon while the rest of the mechanic's were at lunch, Rosie paid Martin a surprise visit to his shop. She had on a low cut spaghetti strap halter top and a matching tiny little black micro mini skirt with 6 inch black stilettos. It had been a long time since they anything to say to each other so Martin was very curious why she decided to visit him. Yet Martin's gaze was on her fit toned body. He took in her firm tanned smooth legs. Then his eyes went to her wide Latina hips that called to be touched and bent over. The hour glass shape went up to her tight toned stomach that was peeking out between the skirt and top. Finally, her firm perky natural 28d were showing off their cleavage in that tiny top. When Rosie saw Martin her eyes light up and she ran to him.

"Oh papi there you are. I've been looking everywhere for you," she said as her ran to hug him.

Martin eyes were fixed on her tits bouncing up and down as he made her way towards him. He felt her body crush into his and those full firm mounts burnt holes into his chest. She continued to squeeze him.

"Where have you been papi? I been looking everywhere for you," she said.

Martin knew she wanted something. She was buttering him up.

"I'm where here where I'm at all the time," he thought.

Of course she knew that but she was trying to soften him up. She was up to something and she needed his help. Martin looked down at her ample bosom. He loved this view. Her perky breasts were so full and firm. He forced his eyes to meet hers. She was giving him little pout.

"What do you need Rosie," he asked without much enthusiasm.

He knew any side he took he would be in the dog house.

"Who me I don't need anything. I just came to see my papi," she lied.

"I just wanted to see you. What are you working on," she continued as she looked around the shop pretending to be interest.

Rosie went from tool boxes, to equipment feigning interest in everything. She finally made it to a car with its hood up and bent over to take a look. Martin cock rose to full attention. Rosie was giving him the best view of her ass he had ever seen. He fought the urge of running up behind her and fucking her with all his might. Martin wanted to tear that tiny little white thong and expose that tight little pussy Rosie was hiding beneath it.

"What's wrong with this car," she asked trying to convince him she was genuinely interested in his work.

He walked up closer to her checking out her ass the whole time. Look closer you can see where we took the belts off it. He was lying of course but she put a foot on the bumper so lean forward some more.

"Can you see it?" Martin asked stalling for time.

"No papi I can't," she replied.

"There at the bottom you can see it leaking from where we took it off," he continued.

Martin had reached into his coveralls and took his cock out of his underwear. The only thing that kept his cock from popping out was his coveralls.

"Here let me help you," Martin told his stepdaughter as he positioned himself behind her.

Rosie gave a little jump when she left his cock between her legs. His massive cock was hard and she could feel his coveralls rubbing on her pussy lips.

"Is everything ok," he asked when she yelped.

Trying to stay cool and acting like nothing was happening "Yes everything is ok you just startled me is all," she lied again.

Martin was blatant about rubbing his cock on her tiny pussy.

"See I have this big tool that's gonna help put that fat pipe into that tiny hole," he told her pointing to the engine.

"Yea I bet you're good at putting big pipes into tiny holes, right dad," she told him.

"I sure do. I got the right equipment and many years of practice. More importantly I know how to lube it up so it will go in faster," he replied placing his dirty greasy hand on her left cheek.

Rosie knew she had gone too far now. Her earlier attempt to keep him off guard failed. She had caught him looking at her body and she left she could exploit that fact to her benefit. Now she was in over her head. How could she bring him back? She wanted him to concentrate on her body not her words. But he was getting too brave for her. "Daddy can we talk," she asked in her best little girl voice as she pouted.

"MMM Rosita you haven't call me daddy in years. Last time you called me that you wanted a pony. As a matter of fact the last few fights you have had with your mom you both have told me I'm not your father," he stated.

He ended his comment with a sharp smack on her firm ass. Rosita was furious she wanted to bend him to her will and she thought she had the perfect plan. If she was to get her way she would have to continue her act.

"But I'm your little girl daddy. You know I would do anything for you papi. Please I need your help," she continued pouting.

While she was talking Martin had taken the opportunity to free his cock.

"Anything you say," Martin asked.

"Well how about you give me these panties so I can put up in my office?" he asked.

Without waiting for her to reply, Martin looped his fingers on her tiny thong and pulled them down to her ankles.

"Come on step out of them," he ordered her.

She let him have her panties. She began to straighten up and turn when he stopped her with a firm hand on her upper back.

"We're not done talking mijita," he stated. "Now tell daddy what you want?"

"Well daddy mom says I have to get a job and I can't move out. But I'm a big girl now and I need my freedom," she said.

"Mom says if I move out she will not let me have my share of the money she got from divorcing dad," she went on to say.

"Can you help me daddy? Can you help me get my money so I can move out? Please," she asked.

"If I help you will you help me?" he asked.

Before she could think she answered a quick yes. No sooner did he have his answer than Martin shoved his huge cock into her firm round ass. Rosie screamed and squeezed her ass on his cock.

"No daddy you can't I'm your daughter," she protested.

Rosie felt her stepdad's cock deep in her.

"How can mom handle this big cock?" she thought.

Martin grabbed his stepdaughter's hip as he shoved his cock into her Latina bubble booty. She was tiny and very tight, her cheeks wrapped nicely around his cock. He was going to make her pay for all the years she had been mean to him. Martin smacks her ass with his greasy hands.

"So you're my daughter now you little slut. Since when?" she asked her.

"Oh daddy, please," Rosie moaned.

"Please what? Please fuck you hard. Ok you little bitch," responded Martin as he picked up the pace ramming her harder and deeper.

Rosie was moan loud and grunting every time Martin shoved it in. Martin's hands were on her hip and he used his leverage to shove his cock deep into her asshole.

"You're a nasty little girl you know that Rosie, letting your stepdad fuck you ass like this. I saw how you teased me, walking about the house in your tiny outfits showing off your body. You did it on purpose didn't you?" he asked as he rammed his cock all the way in.

"Answer me. You did it on purpose didn't you" he asked again.

"Yes," Rosie quietly muttered.

"Well this is what you get for being such a little tease," Martin told her.

He spanked her ass and pounded it deep. Martin pulled out. Rosie was leaning against the car trying to catch her breath. She felt him grab her hand. He pulled her to the closest chair then sat in it.

"Get on top," he ordered her.

Rosie did not know what to do. Her hesitation made Martin angry. He grabbed her hand again and pulled her to him. Marin picked her up by the waist and let her fall on his cock. Again Rosie grunted and yelped as he buried his thick cock into her little pussy. His hands fell to her ass. Martin started pumping his fat dick into her tiny pussy again. Now that her full tits were in his face, Martin started to suck on them and bite them. He buried his face into them and took turns sucking on each one. Rosie's hands where on Martin's shoulders. She was trying to keep fuck being fucked too deep.

"Daddy daddy you're fucking me too hard please. Oh god your cock is too big. Daddy your cock is too big," Rosie kept repeating.

Martin fondled her ass and her tits with his big hands. He fucked her tiny pussy deep.

Martin grabbed Rosie's hair and pulled her off him. With her hair in his hands Martin pushed Rosie to her knees. Standing in front of her he commanded her to suck his cock. Rosie did not want to do it. She was scared and intimidated by his huge cock. Martin used his other hand to guide his cock pass Rosie's full red lips and into her mouth. Rosie had difficulty time breathing and gagged on Martin cock. There was no way she could take it all. But Martin kept feeding her more and more cock. He stopped when he felt her chin on his balls. Then Martin waited until Rosie had relaxed and was breathing. When he felt her body relax, Martin started to pump. Slowly at first then he picked up speed. Faster and harder into her hot wet little mouth. Grabbing her head with both his hands Martin stiffened and shot his load into her mouth down her throat. Rosie was gagging, chocking, and swallowing cum. Martin pulled out and let some of his sperm cover Rosie's face and tits. She was covered with his cream.

Martin ran his cock all over her face, smearing his man juice with the head of his dick. He slapped her with his huge cock and smiled.

"So daughter what did you want," he asked.

Rosie was still on her knees looking up at Martin.

"Well daddy I ne . . . ." was all she was able to say when Martin shoved his cock into her young mouth again.

"What you need is to tell your mom you're going to be working her to save money for college. What you need is to behave from now on or daddy will get mad. What you need is to learn your place," Martin told her.

"Do you understand?" he asked.

Rosie again tried to speak but he stopped her with his cock in her mouth again.

"Yes or no, do you understand," Martin asked again before he pulled his cock out.

"Yes," she replied.

Martin shoved his cock back into her mouth ordering her to make him cum again. Rosie did as her stepdad ordered. From now on Rosie would be a good stepdaughter.

Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,660 Followers