Marun and the Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finished with bathing her womanhood, he moved backward to her buttocks, kneading as he did so, and then parting her there to access her puckered anus. He then finished and, inspired by her body, planted a kiss upon one cheek.

"That was incredible beyond words!" Woman exclaimed, "I would happily suffer a bath like this again, if it were possible. I would return the favor, but I surmise you would not enjoy it as much as I did."

"I will tend myself, then," Marun nodded, "So that you can relax and soak to your heart's desire."

Marun bathed himself, taking care to clean himself thoroughly, though not taking as long as he had to bathe her. His penis, which had been engorged since he had first begun exploring her body, remained swollen now, and he had to be careful not to become too aroused and spill his seed in the spring. Even so, having felt between her thighs, he wondered if he possessed the girth of manhood to satisfy her desires. Still wondering, he finished bathing and climbed out of the spring to dry. Resmine followed, merely having to take a slightly larger step to exit. She went to her bed and drew up one of the large furs, which she used to dry herself. She ripped it in several places in the process, but a small incantation mended all the tears in seconds.

"Verulle's priests are not the only ones with incantations," she explained to a surprised Marun.

"About that," he voiced his doubts about being able to pleasure her as she so deserved.

"Oh?" she gazed down at his jutting manhood, "It must be quite impressive to normal women, though. I do have an incantation to help in this situation... though it might not wear off for a day or two."

Marun shrugged, "I can deal with that later. For your first time, I should be fully prepared."

"He truly is a man to place another's needs before his own," Lion assented, breaking his silence.

"Mistress could have drawn much worse," Serpent agreed.

Woman ignored them, "I am not sure if there is any physical discomfort in this incantation, as I have never before used it on a living being."

"Do you not recall the bat we sent after that invader years ago?" Lion argued.

"It didn't seem to hurt the bat very much," Serpent recalled.

"Oh," Woman nodded, "Yes, that is true. Okay, Marun, please still yourself."

Resmine, kneeling over Marun as he sat on the edge of the bed, began to chant, joined by both Lion and Serpent, speaking a language that Marun had never before heard. A few moments later, he felt a jolt in his groin, and an uncomfortable tightening. As he marveled, his manhood, normally about seven inches long, began to swell even longer and wider. The pain was minimal as Resmine's incantation seemed to allow him to swell without any danger of skin splitting. A moment later they stopped and beheld Marun's new size. If he was seven inches before, he was now at least seventeen, and it was now as big around as his own thigh.

Resmine regarded his improved manhood with approval, "I do hope you will be careful with it..."

She stood, once again towering over him, and then she noticed the dense thatch of hair between her legs.

"I have never had a reason to prepare myself, as I never expected an opportunity such as this," she carefully gripped the hairs and began shearing through them with one of her talons.

A few moments later, her thatch was much shorter, and she nodded, satisfied with it, "I believe you may find me more manageable this way, but I need to rinse off a little."

She dipped back into the spring and rinsed off loose hairs before exiting once more. Again she used one of the furs to dry off.

"I find myself nervous, and yet excited as I have never fathomed," she admitted, "Please be gentle with me, Marun. I am placing trust in you that I have not, and would not have done with another."

"I will be gentle," Marun stood, now wobbly due to his new equilibrium, "For I believe you deserve it more than any other maiden that has ever lived."

She sat on the bed and pushed herself toward the middle before lying and making herself available to him.

"Um..." he knelt between her open legs, "If you would permit me, I would like to do something to make this easier for you. My father explained it to me once while he was working the forge. He said that, like the forge, a maiden requires preparation, or else the results will be unsatisfactory."

"As I have your word to be gentle, whatever you believe you must do to 'prepare' me, I will allow," Resmine consented.

So Marun positioned himself on his stomach, or as much so as he could with the enormous penis between his legs, parted her womanhood gently, and began to use his tongue to stimulate her.

"Oh!" Woman exclaimed, "I see! Please, do what you will!"

Marun began nibbling and lapping on her folds, slight as they were compared to some, and her body responded by releasing some of its honey, the slightly musky scent intoxicating in his nose. Resmine clutched her blankets rather than trying to touch him and wound him, thoroughly enjoying the attention he paid between her thighs. Then, her moans became cries and almost shrieks as his mouth found her clitoris and sucked gently on it, flicking it with his tongue, and she reached a climax far greater than she had experienced in the spring. Her buttocks left the bed as she rode her climax to its end, and then she relaxed, gasping and trembling.

"Please," she moaned, "I am surely prepared now, if you would only have your way with me!"

Marun, his face wet with her honey, positioned himself before her, his magically-engorged manhood wedged between them, and he began to guide it, opening her folds, and ease it inside her. She tensed in anticipation and hissed through her own teeth.

"I have hurt you?" Marun paused, worried.

"No," Resmine responded hastily, "No, this, I believe, is expected upon my first time. Just proceed slowly so that I may get used to being opened."

Ramun nodded and, very slowly, he eased in a few inches, and then a few more, passing the point of seven inches that, before, would have put him completely within her. She panted as her womanhood stretched to accommodate more and more, and, finally, the whole of his manhood was enveloped within her. He looked up at her as if to let her know this, but she simply nodded.

"Keep yourself still for a moment," she cautioned.

So he waited, feeling her contract around his length several times before she could relax.

"Okay, you may move within me, gently."

Marun began doing so, retreating about five inches before slowly easing forward once more. Resmine gasped but did not stop him, so he continued at this slow, easy pace for a time.

"I am no longer a maiden, and I have you to thank," she smiled, tears in her eyes, "I am becoming more used to you, so you may move as you like as long as you aren't too rough."

He leaned forward and began thrusting gently into her, taking her moans to mean she was finding pleasure and not pain in his movements. Her legs parted a little wider as she began to participate a little more, her hips beginning to meet his thrusts, encouraging him with her lips on his ear as her head moved down on its neck.

"You feel so wonderful within me," she purred into his ear, "You are filling me so completely that I almost can't bear it. I am yours to enjoy, Marun, so please enjoy me as you will."

Marun began thrusting a little harder, withdrawing further until just the tip of his manhood was between her folds before shoving the entire length back inside. Her moans became more urgent as she rose to meet each thrust resulting in the slap of flesh on flesh. Before much longer, she cried out in ecstasy as another climax shuddered its way through her body and she trembled as he continued plunging himself within her.

"Oh! I feel so satisfied!" she moaned into his ear, "If you wish to, you may fill me with your seed, and as much as you wish."

Marun was beginning to feel himself draw near his own release, and he continued thrusting until, a few moments later, he cried out and plunged himself as deep as he could manage, catching Resmine off her guard. She cried out, another climax suddenly gripping her even as he unleashed his seed deep within her. Usually, when he pleasured himself, his climax would only last five to ten seconds at most, with his magically engorged manhood, that time extended to almost a full minute, with his seed erupting for that whole time. Finally, his voice hoarse from his cries, he finally relaxed, lying on Resmine's stomach with her breasts pressing comfortably against the top of his head.

For several moments he could not move, and he remained inside her, his seed now beginning to leak out around his manhood. But his penis, unlike normal, did not soften or grow smaller, and he felt that, if he did not feel so exhausted, he could immediately begin anew. Finally he managed to withdraw from her, his still-swollen penis thumping onto the bed and his seed dripping from within her. She slid off the bed and went into a cupboard nearby, where she drew a large vial of some kind of red liquid. She brought it to him, showing it to him.

"This will rejuvenate you, but you will only need one drop."

Marun, far past the point of worrying about her intentions, accepted the vial and removed the stopper. Clinging to the inside of the stopper was a single drop of a swirling red juice he'd never seen before. He stuck out his tongue and let the drop fall onto it before closing the vial and returning it to Resmine. Then he tasted the tart flavor of berries and he suddenly felt as if he had been asleep for hours and had just now woken up refreshed.

"How do you feel?" she asked, kneeling before him with the vial, opening it enough to take a sip of its contents.

"Much better, I thank you."

She shivered and both Serpent and Lion yawned.

"You have quite a mess," Serpent informed Woman, to which Lion added, "It feels so strange..."

"Yes, well, he has pleased me quite nicely," Woman replied, setting aside the vial.

"And you have done the same for me," Marun responded.

"You have given your favor willfully and claimed my maidenhead in a most pleasurable way, and therefore I am in your debt. You are free to go as you choose."

"So we can't eat him?" Serpent asked.

Lion shook his head, "I don't believe it is appropriate after consummation unless you are a spider or mantis."

"Such a shame," Serpent sighed.

"But I cannot leave yet," Marun interjected.

"And why is that?" Resmine asked, surprised.

Marun looked down at his still enormous manhood, "There is no way I can walk properly until your incantation fades. And..."

"And what?"

"I was hoping that I might put it to good use until it does, if you wish it so."

Beaming with happiness, Resmine leaned down and kissed Marun's lips softly for a moment.

Then she smiled, "Marun, I had not dared to believe that you might stay with me yet longer. You do not have to pleasure me, you may simply stay here until the incantation wears off if you desire."

"Is that your desire, that I simply remain here until then? If you will pardon me for saying, it seems a waste of a perfectly useful incantation to do so when I could be using it to give you as much pleasure as you can stand."

"You have fulfilled my wishes already, Marun," Resmine reminded him, and then hesitated, "It is your wishes I bend to. If you want me, then you may have me to your heart's content. I would be foolish to turn away your advances when none other would take your place."

Marun smiled, "If they knew your true self as I now do, they would throw themselves at your feet and beg for your attention, Resmine, which I myself would do if you required it."

"Never would I have dreamed when you first entered my den, brandishing a sword and swearing to slay me, that I would be begging for this sword," she indicated his manhood, "However, at this moment, I am a little sore, so, while I recuperate, please allow me to pleasure you."

She lowered her head and began to flick her tongue along his length, heedless of the comingled fluids that were drying on him. Instead she took her time, using her tongue to lap up the evidence of their prior lovemaking, even suckling on his testicles. She started to place her hands upon his chest, but one of the talons on her fingers dug a shallow cut upon his skin and he winced in pain.

"Forgive me," she stopped, "Damn these claws, they cause nothing but destruction!"

"All is forgiven," Marun touched her face, "It will heal."

"Yes," Resmine determined, "But I can help ensure it heals quickly. Only... unlike the incantation I've placed upon your phallus, this one would be more... permanent. You would heal from almost any injury and no sickness would ever possess your body... but this includes the disease of aging. You would still age, as most mortals do, but, for you, this would happen at a snail's pace."

"So anyone I know, I would have to watch them die," Marun nodded, "I believe I may begin to understand your concerns. One of your true curses is immortality, is it not? You would continue to live while everyone you have ever known has been dead for a century. Verulle truly is a petty, vindictive god to burden you with this curse atop your other curse, and I'd condemn him myself if I were able."

"I truly believe you know me now better than any being in this world has ever done, and not only in a carnal sense," Resmine was near tears, "Perhaps another, more benevolent god or goddess has shown me mercy after all this time by placing me in your path."

"Resmine, no mortal can understand the depth of your suffering, not even me. For a century you have suffered, and not only at the hands of a petty god, but also at the hands of simple mortals that have treated you like a demon-spawn and shunned you, and even tried to murder you as even I, shamefully, sought to do before. But, please, hear me well: I have no other, for my father is long dead, and my mother recently has joined him. My village is no more, and with it my home is also no more. All I have loved is now as dead as any you have loved before your curse, though you have carried their loss so much further than I have.

"In coming here, I confess that I possess less courage than you might believe, for I was preparing myself to die. You are far my superior in strength and speed, and I saw that the second I laid eyes upon you. If I had proceeded as I had planned to, I would have been torn limb from limb, and even in my agony I would have thanked you for giving me death."

Serpent nodded, "You speak true. You had no chance of survival."

"However, there is strength of courage," Lion assured Marun, "In knowing you will die and proceeding anyway. Those who fear death do not realize how much bravery there is in rushing to meet their death until they face it for themselves."

"I have faced it time and time again," Woman revealed, "For I too have wished for death, as an end to my suffering. You possess more courage than any man who has ever faced me in battle, for you then faced me in peace even before you met my true self. This, and your willingness to embrace a being that all mortals before you have regarded as a monstrosity, and to do so wholeheartedly at that, makes you a better man. If you so choose, I can grant you the gift and the curse of near-immortality. But I do not do so lightly, for it may become a curse you cannot bear, which would make me no better than Verulle."

Marun considered this for a few moments, the three-headed Resmine gazing at him with their six eyes. Seeing that, by her example, it was a curse as much as a gift, made it quite a heavy decision, one that had no easy answer. Live a short life with other people but no home, and how could other people with their petty problems compare, or be granted hundreds, maybe even a thousand years of life, healing from injuries as rapidly as the damage was dealt, never suffering from ailments, not even Stinkrot, which was becoming more and more prevalent by the year? Then, as he mulled it over, a solution dawned on him, and a smile spread on his face.

"What? What is it?" Resmine asked.

"I believe I may have an idea... but it all depends on your wishes."

"Tell me, I beg!"

"I may accept your gift, and its inherent curse, but, if I do, I would prefer to remain with you, if you would have me."

"W-with me?" she appeared confused, "In what capacity?"

"As no other man you have met could know you like I do now, I cannot imagine that you would want me to leave you alone once more," Marun explained, "To be alone after what we have shared with one another, it would be agony to you, as it would very well be to me. If I were to go, I would be going back to a world where I am nameless, a villager without a village, with nothing but my sword. I no longer have a family or any friends out there. Out there is not a great place to be, with its brigands and invaders, its disease and decay, and even the faint promise of a maiden does not appeal to me.

"But, in here, I see the promise of contentment. Despite what others may see in you, I see kindness, companionship, and an ache to be loved. That is why I seek to know what your fondest wish is..."

Marun fell quiet while Resmine gaped at him in shock.

"Surely, I haven't earned such mercy," she whispered, but not to Marun.

"I am quite bewildered," admitted Serpent, "A few hours ago he was ready to slay you!"

Lion chipped in, "Mistress, do you realize what he is asking of you?"

"I am not a dullard," Woman replied to Lion, and then to Marun, "What is it you are saying? That, if I wanted you to stay here with me, you would?"

"And I would accept your gift and share your curse," Marun added, "But, if what you wish is for me to go, then I would honor your wish. What I decide depends on what you want."

"I..." Resmine stammered, "I desire... a companion, someone to share my hopes and dreams with. Someone who looks at me the way you do, who sees me as a woman and not an abomination, someone who would rather lie with me than keep my heads as trophies for their hall... And if what you truly want is to be here with me, then I would greatly wish for that someone to be you... but I am afraid..."

Marun thought he had misheard her last four words, "You... of what?"

Resmine took a deep breath before clarifying, "I am afraid that, after a time, you may grow weary of me, may even grow to resent me. I am afraid that one day you will decide to leave and never return, and that I will once again be forced to exist alone, more alone than before you entered my den, for I will have known love and companionship and then lost it..."

Marun nodded, "You must understand that I see you for who you truly are, do you not? For all the ways you could have killed me, you did not, even when Lion and Serpent were eager to do just that. Perhaps it is because you realize that you were lonely, and that, if I proved to be as dense and unreasonable as any man who came here before me, you could just kill me after. But you didn't kill me; you even convinced me to sit and palaver! Have you ever tried to do that with anyone else?"

Woman shook her head, and so did Lion and Serpent.

"That is because you are not a monster, no matter how much Verulle wanted you to resemble one. You are a woman, kind, thoughtful, compassionate, and worthy of love. You trusted me to be for you what no man has ever been, and now I'm asking you to trust me and believe that I will be whatever it is you want me to be for you. If you wish for me to remain as I am, to die someday ten or even twenty years from now, I will happily do so. But I would like to have more time with you than that. If you want me to be with you, then I want the incantation so that I can."

Resmine regarded him solemnly for a few moments, this strange would-be warrior, unlike any she'd ever met as far back as she could remember, and then she took a deep breath.