Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doggy?" she whispers hoarsely, and I finally notice that one of her hands left playing with my cock seemingly ages ago, and has been fisting several of her fingers into her channel as she bends over me to suck my cock. Minimal amount of movement, minimal amount of time without contact with my sweet lover's body.

"Good plan." I agree, as I sit up, she hustles in front of me on all fours, I rotate my body and position myself behind her.

"Go slow. Take it easy. I've never had a cock your size in almost twenty years, since the surgery. You might break my pussy with it. But once you are fully inside, all bets are off. Fuck me hard, as God intended, sex-husband." Mary taunts playfully.

Her pussy is still open two fingers wide, dripping with lube, and the bedroom reeks of sex. I guide myself to her opening, sliding inside just like I easily do with Jen. When I hit bottom, she clenches down on my cock, and I cannot move.

"Gotcha, fucker! So you think you can fuck my tight little pussy anyway you like? No siree! You are going to grab my hips with both hands and pound my ass flat as best you can. You are going to bruise my butt cheeks with your hips. You are going to fuck me so hard and so fast I scream and you are going to keep fucking me like that until you can't fuck anymore. This is my first fuck in two years dammit, and I'm not going to have some tentative fuck because we're just getting started." Clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles around my cock, milking it without moving, she demands her due. "You promised me seven loads, and I'm taking all seven from you, my way, the hard way. If you fuck me good, and make me scream, I'll consider a nice tender fuck about siesta time."

"Doesn't the blowjob count?" I ask hopefully.

"Blowjobs never count. Blowjobs are free, they are icing on the cum cake." she teases, pulsing her sweet pussy on my cock, pushing me to an edge neither of us wants to cross just yet.

"If you keep that up at that pace, you're going to spend one of your seven shots without getting a good scream for it." I say softly, as I take her firm ass cheeks in my hands, marveling at how they can be so soft and so firm at the same time.

"Oh god, it just feels so good to have a real cock inside me instead of a cold plastic one. I'll try to be a good girl. Now will you be a good boy, and fuck Momma hard like it's your last fuck on Earth?" she teases again, slowing the frequency of her pulses, while even I can feel the effect, like having a cock ring on, that if my cock gets any harder, it will burst. "Your wish is my command, sex-wife Mary!"

Kicking her heels up like spur into my ass, she cries out "Fuck this filly, you stallion! Fifty laps around the track, and don't spare the whip!"

She lets up on my cock, and I can move freely again, so I grab her hips hard and drive myself hard into her, plunging in and out as fast as I can. I think about what she said, and so I take my right hand and start swatting her rump as I fuck into her, resulting in gasps. "Harder, harder!" she cries out.

I start really raining blows down on her ass, then grabbing her hips and fucking her as hard as I can, then swatting her ass hard for a few strokes, and fucking her hard again as she starts screaming. "Yes, Yes, THAT hard! Make me cum!" Mary cries out.

"A-i-e-e-e-e-e-e! A-i-e-e-e-e-e-e!" she screams, over and over, as I don't let up. Her pussy walls are convulsing and her hips are twitching, so to stay on this filly, I have to hold on to her bucking hips until she settles down. I start swatting her ass again, and she starts screaming again, and I realize all the fun and games is over for now. I'm joining her scream, grunting and thrusting as her ass comes up off the bed she is convulsing so hard. My cock is still buried in her to the hilt. I keep fucking her as hard as I can, and she keeps squeezing down on my cock, muttering things I cannot make out, or maybe it's in a language I will never know. I don't go soft, which isn't unusual for me when I've had as long a wind up as this one.

"You're still fucking hard?!?" Mary wonders, turning to look back at me.

"Yes baby, still hard and fucking you." I answer sweetly.

"Didn't you cum? I thought I felt you cum?" Mary wonders, as her hips twitch.

"Oh, I came, baby. Came a bucket of come that is going to make you squeezing down on me impossible to cock block me fucking you." I brag.

"We will see about that, you fucking bastard!" Mary glowers as she squeezes down on me.

I keep plunging into, and out of Mary's impossibly tight cunt, as she thrashes. Her cunt walls are stuck to my cock as I pull out, and get pushed right back in with each stroke.

"Not. Fucking. Possible!" Mary grunts out as she screams, and her cunt walls start spasming, and I start swatting her ass and fucking her hard. I can last a long time now, familiar as I am with this ride, and I let her ride the roller coaster of hard fucking, hard swats, hard fucking, hard swats, trying to clench down on me and still getting fucked anyway, thrashing and screaming and thrashing and screaming the whole time. The pressure in my balls builds slowly, but inexorably to climax, until finally I come so hard I see stars. I lose control of my legs, falling on Mary, my cock still trapped in her pulsing twat, hips twisting and thrusting. I roll onto my side, and she comes with me, as I take my finger on a tour of her spunk laden muff, rolling her raspberry gently in my fingers as she twitches.

"Too much! Too much!" she cries out, and I switch to teasing the raspberry with feather light touches. Her hips return to rolling motions, as the after cum ripples pulse through her.

"You fucking bastard!" she nearly yells. "Do you know you have ruined me? Fucking ruined me? Now I'm going to be nothing more than a sex slave to your cock - and - " she changes into a playful grin, "I'm going to love every fucking second of it! That is the best fuck I have ever had in my life! I think I burned out some circuits there!"

"Probably shattered some windows too. May need to think about a ball gag or soundproofing this room. Plus a mirror, on the left wall. I could only see your body with your tits hanging straight down in the reflection of the computer monitor. Looked like I was fucking you when you were twenty years old. God, that was hot." I tease.

"Good idea. I'll get Paul right on that when he gets home. It's lunchtime. How about some PBJ's before you let Momma try to even up the score, eh?" she suggests.

"You're fucking insatiable." I proclaim gladly.

"For anybody who can fuck me better than everyone else in my whole life - you bet your sweet ass I am! And it's going to be put out or shut up time for Gina. She's going to spend an entire weekend thanking my pussy for your cock with her tongue. Ooh, Daddy likes! Maybe the thought of her and I 69ing while you choose which pussy to fuck appeals to you? Oooh, Daddy likes! I know what to pillow talk to you about now, don't I? Here, put the robe on, we have to walk past the open front of the house. Paul wants it that way. He gets what he wants, I get what I want. It has always been that way with us." she says hotly.

Once we are in the kitchen, she offers "Some wine with your sandwiches? I have a nice Shiraz we got for the hot tub party."

"Sounds good. Speaking of which, how do you explain Jen's 180 on us having sex? At the hot tub party, she practically wanted to boil my balls in oil, now, she's so hot for it she is being a fucking cheerleader for it right from work! What did you do to her?"

"I wish I could say I used my lesbian tongue tricks on her, but in reality, she just took pity on me. You'd gone out to run errands, and I brought her over for a coffee. It was the weekend, and the boys were off doing boy things, and she started apologizing for you hitting on me. I stopped her right there, and explained to her how it was my forward advances towards you, the whole thing with Paul, how afraid I was I'd slip up and seduce my own son, or worse, one of his friends, and then get hauled off to prison. She said she never knew how bad Paul's condition was, and couldn't imagine how I was coping. I explained to her it was like being locked in a prison, one where they made you wear drab clothing, and you couldn't have shoes or purses. She laughed, and I think she finally understood. As for the lesbian tongue tricks, just watch her eyes around big busted women, or ask her what she thinks of Scarlet Johansen. She's as bi as the day is long if she ever comes out of her shell." Mary explains.

"Nice Shiraz. Full bodied, nice legs." I compliment the wine.

"Let's see if that's true. Skootch over to the edge of the chair, oh, just take off the damn robe. Poof, there goes mine. Ok, now hold still, this may tingle a little." Mary says as she dunks my junk in her wine glass, then re-dunks my cock. Holding the glass underneath my balls, she says "I think the wine is more full bodied now. Boy, do I ever love wine flavored cock!" she says as she goes back to licking all the wine off of me.

"What about the sandwiches?" I bleat as she finishes.

"Didn't you like that?" she pouts.

"Loved it. Love you licking me. Need some strength to survive what Momma is going to to do me. After all, new poon records and all." I cajole.

"What is a poon record?" Mary asks as she makes the sandwiches.

"You know, first time you did something, personal bests. Like all of our times together, new poon records for me. Best fuck ever. Best blowjob ever. Best pussy ever tasted. That kind of stuff." I explain.

"Are any of yours with Jen?" she asks softly, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to tell me."

"No, its ok. The secret to a good sex marriage is to talk openly about sex. Also the answer to your question is no, none of them are with Jen, except for my first time with Jen, obviously. She just doesn't think that way about sex. Shopping? Different thing altogether. Ask her about her best shopping trips and she will have one in every category. We aren't all that sexually compatible, but I do love her deeply." I explain.

"Paul and I were never like that. We fucked like rabbits from day one. So I have several poon records with him. Now I'm going to have lot's of poon records with you." she says brightly.

"How much time do we have?" I ask softly, as I pull her naked body to me. She starts stroking my cock.

"Gary won't be back until three, probably not even then unless practice has been canceled. If he isn't here by three thirty, he won't show up until around dark. Paul won't be here until five thirty at the earliest, but he's said he would enjoy watching you fuck me, even offered to help out by licking my clit and cleaning me out for the next load." Mary says hopefully.

"Perhaps another time. I'd like our first day together to just be fuck husband and fuck wife." I say playfully.

"Finish your sandwich and put your robe back on, and it's batter up. Two balls, no strikes, and several home runs in the previous innings." Mary teases, as she continues stroking my cock.

"There were several strikes, all on your hot little ass. How is it possible that a mother of three still has an ass like that? I think it is about time we introduce you to the spank and diddle." I counter.

"Sure you don't want to fuck my ass too?" Mary counters.

"We have to leave some poon records for another day dear." I soothe.

"If we must." she says shyly, as she saunters towards the bedroom.

"God, you could leave those thigh highs on all day and I will never get tired of it."

"That's what Jen said. She gave me all the kryptonite pointers she had. Wanted to be certain I got you in the sack. She is a very, very good friend. I'm going to thank her with my tongue one day." Mary says lustily.

"Wow. Fully hard and you aren't still stroking me!" I say as we turn the corner into the bedroom.

"So where would you like to touch me?" Mary says, twirling her hair in her fingers.

"Everywhere." I say quickly.

"No, fuck husband. To spank me." she says petulantly.

"Here on the bed is fine. Tits on one side of my legs, your legs on the other. You have been a bad little girl. Daddy knows you've been fucking and sucking men besides your husband. I'm going to hold your nipple taunt. If you pull back on any spank, your nipple is going to remind you not to do that. I will switch nipples so the glow will be distributed evenly. So do you agree you need to be punished, in any way Daddy chooses?"

"Yes, Daddy, I want to be a good girl but I've been so bad." Mary teases.

"Spread your legs, my slutty little girl. You are going to give Daddy great pleasure today. I'm going to take all your sins and guilt away, but you are going to have to give me all the pleasure you took for your own to Daddy. Daddy owns all your cum, doesn't he?"

"Yes, Daddy. All my cum belongs to you." Mary plays along. I rub my hands over her smooth body, stretching her nipples taunt. Rubbing her ass. "Daddy sees you've been spanked earlier today. Have you been giving your ass to someone else?"

"Oh. Please Daddy! He meant nothing. He fucked me so hard I had to cum. Then he started spanking and fucking and spanking and fucking. What's a poor slutty little girl to do? I couldn't run, his cock was in me so hard and so far! All I could do was cum! Those were your cums, Daddy, and I gave them away for nothing! Spank me Daddy, Spank me hard!" Mary acts out very playfully.

I grasp her left nipple hard. She squeals. My right hand starts smacking her ass hard, not as hard as the fuck spank, but no day in the park either. She is turning and twisting, writhing on my lap, trying to yank her nipple out of my grasp, but failing. I switch my left hand to her other nipple, and give her a new series of swats.

"I'll be good Daddy! I'll suck you! Come in my mouth Daddy, please! Fuck my tight pussy! Daddy please fuck me!" Mary cries out loudly.

"Oh, I would child. But you have given your tight pussy away to someone else." I say as I shove the four fingers of my right hand into her hot pussy, rubbing my thumb over her clit, as cunt bomb after cunt bomb detonates, thrashing hips and curse words and flailing limbs ensue. As she settles back down, my hand gathers her lube, spreading it soothingly over her red ass cheeks. She thinks it is over. It has barely begun.

I tease her clit with my wet four fingertips, swirling them all around her nub, as she is panting now. "You will not give what is mine to someone else! All your cum belongs to me! Your tight pussy! Your sweet cock sucking mouth! All is mine!" I cry out as my wet smacks vibrate on her ass, each one of them ringing through her flesh. My hand dips back quickly to her cunt, plunging my fingers inside, rubbing the nub with the pad of my thumb. Mary is screaming again, the wail of her orgasms matching the thrust of her hips as she thrashes on my lap. I give up on trying to hold onto a nipple, and just start yanking them, like milking a cow. I spank her, I finger fuck her, and she screams joyous climaxes.

When she is just about worn out, I place her on the bed, spooning behind her, sliding easily inside her tight channel, as it spasms around me. I fuck her slowly, gently. I tease her nipples lightly with my fingertips, as I thrust in and out, quivering. Her tight snatch, the tightest pussy I have ever fucked or even hope to fuck, glues itself to my shaft, refusing to let go, refusing to do anything less than drain all the cum from my balls. Her hips roll, and she mumbles as I thrust deeply into her. The screaming is over, but her climaxes just keep rolling through her. I try to hold out as long as I can, but she is milking me with her cunt muscles, and I am joyous that she is fucking me back. She rolls atop me, taking the pace she chooses, cumming and fucking and cumming and fucking. Her hips thrust forward and back scraping her raspberry on my pubes. Her big tits bounce with every thrust, and I'm really, really enjoying this ride. She is smiling now, her hair matted with sweat, the bed soaked with our juices, as her back arches to meet one of my thrusts. My being explodes with joy, as we climax together, falling back to the bed together, kissing and thrusting, as we drain the last climaxes of the day from each other. My cock does not want to stop spurting, her pussy does not want to stop clenching, but eventually, like a roller coaster ride coming to its end, we do.

"You are un-fucking believable. You are my fucking bedroom God." Mary says firmly in between kisses.

"I've never been with a hotter woman. New poon record of all time." I chuckle, in between kisses.

"Same time tomorrow? Don't know how to make things work out on the weekend, but where there's a will, there's a way. I need to fuck you every day. I'm addicted." Mary admits.

"Me too. Takes two to tango." I say as I gather my things, while not trying in the least to avoid a single kiss.

"Jen never did this?" Mary asks softly.

"She hasn't got a clue." I answer softly, in between kisses.

"Just to be clear, don't ask me for anything you don't want. Ask me to go down on you in front of the whole Kiwanis club, it's on like Donkey Kong." Mary says.

"I love you, fuck wife." I say softly as I put on my clothes.

"I love you, fuck husband." Mary replies, as she pushes my hands to her breasts, firmly grabbing my ass as she kisses me goodbye.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Jen comes home, parks her car in the garage, and I greet her in the kitchen. Her eyes are red, almost matching her hair, and she doesn't want to look at me.

"What's wrong baby?" I call out, worried this is her reaction to me and Mary.

"I screwed up at work. Got disciplined, got demoted. Have to earn my way back. Everybody knows I'm a screwup!" she cries, as I hold her, grateful it isn't about the gloriously fun day I've had.

"Did you and Mary hit it off?" she says as she holds me, fighting off tears.

"It is everything you two girls set it up to be." I say noncommittally.

"Well, you better get back over there and give her a good rogering tomorrow. After all, she might just leave you for the next time traveling alien that comes along." Jen teases, reminding me of our shared love for Dr.Who on BBC America.

Her Dad and our son come in, wondering about dinner, and all I get to do is watch. My beautiful, thick, luxury model wife bounces around, her short red helmet of hair bobbing as she works in the kitchen. I can tell she is grateful for the distraction, and I'm distracted too. She's almost half a foot taller than Mary, still a good four inches shy of me. Her 42C's are still tight and firm, with only a bit of droop. She works out, goes to Weight Watchers, and carries more weight than she wants, but she looks good to me. If only I could have Mary's hot mind in my wife's hot body. Little did I know about the truth of her day, and the road it was taking her down. Too ashamed, she just decided not to share it with me.

Jen gets into her bunny suit, under a blanket, because I'm some kind of Nazi that has to have the air-conditioning on when it is 90 degrees outside. If only she could live in the tropics. I fantasize about seeing her on the beach in a bikini, she fantasizes about that same beach in an ankle length sun dress. Body image issues erode her self confidence, which she makes up for with extreme attention to detail and extreme professionalism. Whatever happened at work has fractured her to the core. She needs to be alone.

I retire to my office, get the days work out of the way, and then check my e-mails. Several e-mails from Mary. Selfie's of her in lingerie, her full rack supported and glorious. Selfie's of her naked. Pictures of Paul eating my cum out of her sodden cunt, the stains on the bed. A very close up picture of her sweet tight wolf pussy, probably taken by Paul, with a single word: "Yours." I send her the links to my Literotica stories. I send her the dick pics I've taken, with the same caption: "Yours".