Mary & Miss Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

Then it became a case of too bad if she's not ready because I wasn't going to be able to hang on. I kicked things up that final notch, driving desperately home, relieved beyond words to hear Mary give a sudden gasp and feel her starting to orgasm, her passage clamping around my cock and triggering my own climax.

Typically female, Mary had a box of tissues among all the junk in her bag. She very calmly cleaned herself up, not seeming concerned in any way with the traces of blood amongst the various liquids on her. Me, I feel sick at the sight of blood. Another reason not to play violent team sports. It was embarrassing. Mary seemed to think it endearing that I was upset over a little blood on her legs. Pointing out that it could have been worse did not help.

I peeped out into the classroom to see if Mike and George had finished their playtime with Miss Cherry and hastily jerked back.

"What's going on?" Mary demanded.

I opened the door a crack and let her see. She pulled back and looked at me, eyes wide.

"Why don't we depart through that classroom, instead," I suggested, nodding towards the door at the other side of the storeroom.

The problem with the original classroom, where Miss Cherry and the boys were, was that the situation was changed. A naked Miss Cherry was upright but leaning over a desk. The gentleman standing behind her delivering an extremely energetic fuck was Mr Ogilvie, the PE teacher. Mike and George were still there, observing the scene.

Mary and I sneaked away.

"I will," I assured her, "speak to Mike and George and find out what the hell happened. I'll let you know."

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers
12