Mary and the Delivery Men

Story Info
Mary goes black and isn't coming back!
4.1k words
4.21
127.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,646 Followers

Sethp 2010 all rights reserved

(Thank you to PennLady who helped edit this little tale. This is an interracial story, so if black on white isn't your thing, please don't read it! Otherwise...enjoy!)

"Oh, no!" Mary yelped in surprise as water poured out of her dish washing machine. She quickly slammed the button to turn it off, and started mopping up the kitchen floor. "Why did this have to happen now?" She started rubbing her head to ward off a headache, sighing heavily.

It had been one appliance after another lately. She was going to have to get a new dishwasher now. Her refrigerator had stopped working last week.

Mary found the phone book and called the appliance store again. They would have to make a separate delivery for a new dishwasher, but she was glad to hear that her refrigerator was still on track to be delivered the next day.

Despite this minor setback she was happy at last. She had a great job, a great church and a great condo. She hadn't found a boyfriend yet but she still had her trusty vibrator. Mary wasn't sure what she would have done without it.

She had only had one boyfriend in her life, and the messy break up was part of the reason she moved to the city. Sex, for Mary, was a life changing experience and was a big part of her life with him. They were going to be engaged, and then Mary had found him cheating on her at the drive-in. It had been a big shock to see her boyfriend having sex with a waitress in the back seat of his Mustang. Even now, she rarely dated. There were a lot of nice guys at the new church she was attending, though, but no one that had caught her eye.

"I need a nice hot bath," Mary said, when she was done cleaning up the water from the floor. She went into her bathroom and started the water, sprinkled in some lavender bath salts and stripped off her clothes. Before getting into the tub, Mary looked over at her reflection in the mirror and nodded in approval. She was what they considered plump, or a few pounds overweight, and very busty. Her dark brown hair was cut short above her shoulders. Although she didn't always like the attention they garnered, she did enjoy her large, heavy breasts. She wasn't self conscious about her figure at all. She knew that most men preferred curves despite what was shown on T.V.

After luxuriating in the hot water for a few moments, Mary reached over to the large vibrator that she always kept at the side of the bath tub. It was waterproof, which was one of the reasons she brought it. The other reason was the large size of it. It was very thick and long. She turned it on and slid it down to her sex, enjoying the vibrating sensation on her outer lips and clit. After teasing herself for a few minutes she inserted the tip into her pussy. She had been so horny lately that she was more then ready with minimal foreplay.

Inch after inch of the vibrating joystick slid inside her pussy, until she had almost the whole thing in. Grunting and moaning, Mary pulled it out, rubbing it over her engorged clit before sliding it back in.

Mary picked up the pace, sliding the vibrator in and out with more urgency, grunting and thrashing in the water, until she came. "Uh!" She closed her eyes when she was done, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. She didn't know what she would have done these past few months, without this sexual release. There was no better stress reliever; it was her one and only vice. It was guilt free sex as far as Mary was concerned. She missed the intimacy of a boyfriend but she wasn't about to have premarital sex again. She was saving herself for marriage this time.

The next day, Mary slept in until mid-morning and then got up to make coffee. The delivery men would be there around noon with her new refrigerator. She was so excited to be able to have food that wasn't in a box or a can. After downing a cup of coffee, she went into the bathroom to get her vibrator. She had woken up even hornier then she had been last night. She lay back on her bed and turned it on. Mary almost cursed when nothing happened. It was dead too, just like everything else in her condo. Well, the coffee machine still worked at least.

"Oh, that's just great," Mary muttered. She decided to get dressed and ready for the delivery men. She chose a nice blue sun dress which was a little bit tight across the chest and really set off her figure. It came down just above her knees, and showed just the right amount of cleavage. It was a little less conservative than she usually dressed, but it was a nice spring day and she wasn't a prude. Mary checked herself in the mirror, pleased with the results and thought perhaps she would go for a walk after the delivery.

Noon came and there was a knock on her door. Mary all but ran over to the door in her excitement for the new refrigerator. Her large breasts bouncing as she ran. She was a little shocked to see a very tall, muscular black man taking up the whole door frame. It wasn't so much that he was black, but that he seemed bigger than her door frame. He smiled down at her.

"You order the refrigerator?" he asked.

"Yes!" Mary said. "Oh, I'm so excited."

Mary felt a little uncomfortable as she noticed that his gaze was planted firmly on her large chest. "That's what I get for wearing a dress like this, I guess." Mary thought to herself

"Follow me and I'll show you where I want it," she said.

He followed her into the kitchen, and got to work measuring the space and testing the weight of the old refrigerator. "This space should work fine," he said. "It is going to be a tight fit though, you have a very small kitchen and that counter is going to be cutting it close."

"Do you still think you can get it in?" she asked.

He smirked at her. "Yes. It will be tight, but I'll be gentle." He winked. "We always get it in."

He was so close to her now that Mary was starting to perspire a little bit. He was well over six feet tall and his arms were bulging with muscles.

"Ok, just let me know if you need me to do anything," Mary said. "By the way, my name is Mary." She offered her hand to him.

"I'm Joseph." He took her small hand in his.

It was large, and his grip was strong. He was gentle when he shook her hand. She had no doubt he could move the refrigerators all by himself if he saw fit to do it.

"I'll be right back with my partner, and we'll get this one out first," he said smiling down at her again and then he was gone down the steps.

Mary found herself thinking that Joseph was a very attractive man and very polite. It was too bad that he was black, or she might have flirted with him a little bit more. She could never go out with a black man. Her family and friends back home would never approve. She knew that a person's skin color had nothing to do with anything, but she just couldn't shake the stigma that, in her mind, was associated with interracial dating. She remembered the time her friend Ella May went out with a black man and had been practically run out of town. Mary's father was still mad about it to this day and it hadn't even been his daughter!

Joseph returned with his partner. He was also black and tall, and introduced himself as Paul. The two men started working Mary's old fridge out of its space and over to the kitchen doorway. On the way out of the kitchen doorway they banged into the wall and one of Mary's antique dishes fell off of a shelf. Mary had to run to grab it, finding herself wedged between Joseph and the counter. He large breasts were mashed against his back. Mary backed up with the dish.

"S...sorry. I had to get the dish." Mary apologized. Joseph and Paul just laughed and gave each other a knowing look. Soon they were out of the condo and taking her old refrigerator down the stairs.

"Gosh, what's wrong with me?" Mary said to herself. She decided to keep busy, getting out her broom and sweeping up the dusty space in preparation for the new fridge. Sinful thoughts were swirling around in Mary's head and she wasn't happy about it.

Joseph and Paul came through the doorway fifteen minutes later, carrying her brand new, stainless steel refrigerator. They got it down the hallway and then set it down just outside the kitchen. Joseph came in and made sure everything was ready to go.

"Are you ready for it?" he said.

"I'm ready for it." Mary beamed at him.

"It's probably a lot larger then you're used to," he said.

"I've been looking forward to having one like this my whole life," Mary said smiling back at Joseph. "I really need a big one."

"Once we get it in, I know you'll be very satisfied," he said grinning down at her.

Mary started to blush. Was he saying these double entendres on purpose or was she just reading too much into what he was saying? "He is talking about the refrigerator, isn't he?" She thought and then looked up and caught them both staring at her chest. "The sooner this is over the better," she muttered under her breath.

Joseph and Paul started moving it into the kitchen. It was a tight fit, but they got it through the doorway without a scratch or a bump. Mary found herself looking at Joseph's muscular arms more than once as he worked the appliance into place. They almost had it in when Paul banged into the wall trying to move his end into place. Mary's other antique dish fell off the wall and bounced off of Joseph's knee. Mary dove after the dish, just catching it in time. Her face bumped into Joseph's crotch as she caught it. He grunted at the impact.

"Oh, God!" Mary jerked back. She was still on her knees, inches away from his groin. "I'm...I'm so sorry."

"It's ok, baby," he said smiling down at her.

Mary could see his cock lurch through his pants. It was growing. She was making him hard and she couldn't take her eyes off of his growing member. She shook her head and jumped to her feet, backing up against the kitchen counter.

"Are you ok?" Paul asked as they both stood looking at her.

Mary knew that she was beet red with embarrassment. She couldn't stop looking at the growing bulge in Joseph's pants. "They have to leave now!" Mary screamed in her mind.

"I'm...is it all ready to go?" she asked weakly. She really hoped they were ready to go.

"It's ready." Joseph said and walked over to her. He took her hand and led her over to the refrigerator.

"It's big, huh?" he asked. Paul tried to contain a laugh on her other side.

"Yes, your...it's very big." Mary stumbled over her words.

"You just needed something much larger didn't you?" he asked, still holding her hand.

"Yes, I did...I do." Mary said looking up into his eyes. "It was never big enough before. I need it."

"Maybe this will be big enough for you?" he asked.

"God, I hope so," Mary said, almost a whisper.

Mary gasped as Joseph unfastened his pants with his free hand. They dropped down around his ankles, and his enormous erection sprang into view. He pulled Mary's hand over to it, and she instinctively wrapped it around his long thick cock and started to stroke him. A drop of pre-cum oozed out of the head and dropped to the floor. "My clean floor!" Mary thought absently.

Paul had unfastened his own pants as well. His cock wasn't as big as Joseph's, but it was still huge. They were both hung like horses. Mary reached over and started stroking his cock as well. Never in a million years could she ever have imagined that she would be standing in her own kitchen jacking off two black men. She didn't even know their last names.

"This is what you needed isn't it?" Joseph said.

"Yes." Mary said softly, continuing to stroke their cocks.

Joseph reached over under Mary's dress and started rubbing her sex. "You're already wet," he said. "Take your panties off."

Mary released both cocks, and stepped out of her panties. They were soaked. Mary then surprised everyone, including herself. She pulled her sundress up over her head and then unfastened her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

"Shit, look at those tits!" Paul exclaimed. Mary smiled proudly.

Both men moved closer, each one leaning in grabbing a heavy breast, lifting it up and taking one of Mary's hard nipples into their mouths. Mary gasped at the sensation and leaned back against the kitchen counter. She felt a hand on her sex and then a finger sliding into her wet pussy. She was close to cumming, when they both pulled away from her.

"No," she protested.

"Suck our cocks," Joseph said. Mary obeyed without hesitation.

She dropped to the floor front of Joseph, opening her mouth, and sliding her lips over Joseph's thick cock. She could barely get it between her lips at first, but she was able to get quite a bit of it into her mouth with some effort. She slurped on his cock, drooling around it as she bobbed her head up and down his thick shaft. She only hoped that he wasn't disappointed that she couldn't much of his cock into her mouth. She sucked hard, trying to please him.

Paul had moved closer and Mary started stroking his cock again. After a few minutes of sucking on Joseph, Mary pulled off of his cock and turned her attention on Paul. She was able to take more of his cock into her mouth. She fondled his balls as she sucked his cock. She took turns sucking them off on her kitchen floor as they both roughly pawed her massive tits.

After a while, Joseph pulled her to her feet. Mary's tits jiggled as she stood up.

"Fuck! You are stacked, girl!" Paul said. "Take us back to the bedroom."

Mary led the way back through her condo and into her spacious bedroom. She had forgotten that she had left her vibrator lying on the covers.

"You do like em big, don't you?" Paul asked rhetorically, looking over at it.

"You won't be needing that ever again," Joseph said, picking it up and tossing it in the trash can in the corner. He pushed Mary roughly down onto the bed.

"What does he mean by never again?" Mary wondered.

Both men peeled off the rest of their clothes and stood there completely naked staring down at Mary's lush body. Joseph stepped over near the side of the bed by Mary's face, his massive cock swaying just inches away from her open mouth. Mary leaned over, wrapping her full lips around his thick shaft again. Joseph thrust his hips forward pushing his cock into her mouth. Mary did her best to please him, slurping around his massive cock, but he was so thick.

Paul had moved onto the bed between Mary's legs. He pushed them apart and started lapping at her pussy. Mary groaned around Joseph's cock as Paul continued. She felt like a total slut, but she didn't care. No one would ever know what happened here today. No one would ever know that she had been with two men at the same time, let alone find out that it was two black men.

Joseph pulled his thick cock out of Mary's mouth and both men stood at the side of the bed. "Lay back with your head hanging over the side of the bed." Joseph commanded. Mary did.

As soon as she was upside down looking up at the two men, Joseph pushed his cock against Mary's lips. She instinctively opened her mouth, letting him drive his cock deep inside it. She had seen this position in a porn movie once. It was the only porn movie she had ever seen.

She was unable to breathe, but right before she started to panic, Joseph pulled his cock out. Mary took a deep breath, just as he jammed his cock into her mouth again. The two men took turns fucking Mary's mouth like this for quite a while. She started to get used to it and was able to take their cocks deeper each time. She was enjoying being used like this. She didn't have to think for herself. All she had to do was relax, please these two well hung studs, and enjoy herself. No one will ever know.

Joseph climbed onto the bed and pulled Mary away from the edge. She lay back against her pillows. "Are you ready for me Mary?"

Mary nodded her head up and down, looking at his cock poised between her legs. She gasped as he rubbed the head up and down her wet pussy. She was more than ready for him. She needed him inside of her now. "Please," she begged. "I'm ready. Please."

Joseph continued to tease her, barely pushing the head against her pussy and then pulling it away. Paul was standing beside the bed and Mary reached over, stroking his cock.

"God, damn it! Give it to me!" Mary yelled. She couldn't take it any more. She scooted her body down the bed towards him.

Joseph rubbed the head of his monster cock against her pussy and started pushing it inside.

"Oh, fuck!" Mary grunted. "Go slow...it's so large."

Joseph did go slow, entering her inch by inch until his entire length was inside her. He stopped moving, letting Mary get used to his size.

"Okay," she said, looking up at him.

Joseph fucked her slowly and gently, pulling his cock out until just the tip of his cock remained inside her pussy, and then he drove his cock deep inside her again. He did this over and over and over, slowly picked up his tempo. Soon he was pumping inter her like a jackhammer. Mary grunted with each thrust. This was way better than her vibrator. Just when she was about to cum, Joseph would pull his cock all the way out.

"No!" she yelled. "Put it back in, please!"

"Paul, she's talking too much," Joseph said.

Paul moved over onto the bed and grabbed Mary's head. He turned her face towards his cock and drove it between her lips, fucking her mouth. Mary hungrily sucked his cock as if her life depended on it. Then Joseph entered her and started fucking her again. Mary grunted around Paul's cock, drool leaking out of her mouth. Every time that she got close to cumming Joseph would withdraw his cock. She couldn't beg for him to put it back in with Paul's large cock in her mouth. He was driving deep into her throat, but she was able to take him without gagging. She was working her lips around his cock and sucking him as hard as she could. She wanted to make this big stud cum in her mouth.

RING RING

Paul pulled out of Mary's mouth and reached over for the phone.

"No!" Mary said panicking. "Don't!"

Joseph thrust his cock deep inside her causing Mary's eyes to roll back into her head and moan. He felt so good. Nothing mattered as long has his giant cock was in her pussy. Nothing mattered as long as he was fucking her with that monster.

Paul pushed talk on the phone and handed it to Mary. She grabbed it without thinking and then snapped back to reality. It was almost impossible to talk.

"Hello?" she said hoarsely.

"Hi, Mary!" said her mom.

"Oh, mom!" Mary nearly grunted as Joseph started to fuck her faster. Paul was rubbing his cock against her face as she talked. She reached over grabbing it to keep it away so that she could talk.

"I'm glad you're home," her mother said. "We're on our way, and should be there in a few minutes."

"No...I mean....ugh." She grunted as Joseph picked up the pace. She was close to cumming again. Joseph was slamming into her full force.

"What's wrong honey?" her mother asked.

"Nothing. I'm so good...uh." She had to end the call fast. "I have to go mom."

"Not so fast," her mother said. "Your father and I are worried about you."

Mary was seconds away from cumming. She couldn't take this constant teasing any longer. He was ramming into her like a freight train, just like she needed him to. So close. Then he pulled all the way out.

"No, you fucker!" Mary screamed. "Put that black monster back inside me now!"

"Mary!" her mother shouted through the phone. "Watch your mouth! What is going on there? What is wrong with you?"

"I'm being fucked by two black men, mom!" Mary shouted back through the phone. "How do you like that?"

Joseph thrust his monster cock back inside her and started fucking her hard again.

"Yes!" Mary grunted. "That's it. Please keep fucking me." Mary still had the phone in her hand as Joseph brought her to orgasm. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!" she squealed.

sethp
sethp
3,646 Followers
12