Mary, The Damsel in Distress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," she whispered. "But let me thank you for saving me, the best way I know how." She moved her body down and kissed the tip of my cock, then took my entire length in her mouth. I heard her gag a little as her lips brushed against my pubic hair. It was an incredibly impressive feat for such a little girl and I didn't stop her. The pleasure was like nothing I'd ever thought possible.

She stayed in that position for a good number of seconds, then released me, gasping for air. She looked up at me with wild eyes and fluid dripping from her mouth. "You are a god and I'm going to worship you," she said and then plunged down again, impaling her face on me. I watched it happen and my heart started racing fast. Again, she started gagging as my cock went down her throat, and again she remained in that position for nearly half a minute, it was incredible.

Pulling up and gasping for air again, she was wildly out of breath and her mouth was dripping ooze and spit. "I saw a woman do this to a man on a video, while you were at work last week. I wanted to try it," she said and repeated the ritual. This time, she seemed to take it even further and her eyes started watering as she started to gag on my cock. It was unbelievable, but I started to wonder if Mary had a masochistic streak.

She came up again, looking like a tortured slave girl. I was too far gone to care. If she'd told me to tie her up and fuck her I would have. "You want me to make you come or you want to go to sleep, sir?" she asked, her fingers playing with me. I just nodded and she understood. The question was rhetorical.

She went down on me again and never came up, giving me the wildest, most extreme blow job of my life, while hardly moving her head. It was almost excruciatingly slow, but when I came, I came hard. I held the back of her head and thrust my cock as far into her mouth as I could and delivered my load down her throat. She was gagging and tears were running down her face as I impaled her. It was the greatest orgasm of my life so far.

After releasing her head from my grasp, she still didn't get up, keeping my throbbing member in her mouth for a minute, suckling on it, making sure I was sucked dry. She looked at me with mascara stained cheeks, gently kissed my cock and then lay down, exhausted. We didn't speak for a few minutes because no words could express my feelings about what had just happened.

"So, that's a thank you, Richard," she said at last and went to the bathroom. She always liked to brush her teeth after sucking cock. I felt like apologizing for taking it so far, but it didn't seem appropriate somehow. That was what she had wanted.

"Thank you too, my love," I said to her as she came back to bed.

"And thank you for saving me. Again," she said and kissed me tenderly.

_______

The next morning, Mary woke me up with coffee and breakfast and I felt like I was in a fairytale. Until, that is, I saw her bruised face, felt my hand throbbing and remembered all the terrible events of two days ago. I looked at her with love and pity and felt an overwhelming need to be her protector. Feelings of guilt about allowing her to suck my cock returned.

She was still so young and I continued to take advantage of her. "Mary," I started to say, in an attempt at beginning another conversation about not having sex for a while.

"Yes, darling," she replied and kissed me on the mouth, her body leaning in against mine.

"I think I should sleep on the couch for a while," I said. Mary sat up and the sunlight came flooding through her hair. She was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen.

"It's hot in here," she said offhandedly, taking the coffee out of my hands and placing it on the nightstand. As she did, her chest brushed up against my dick and I went hard instantly. She moved down my body and sat astride me, her ass and pussy nestling against my hard cock. She was only wearing panties and a button up shirt of mine that she liked to have on around the house.

"Mary, try to understand, I..." I said, but she started to unbutton her shirt. She looked at me with her mouth slightly open as the buttons on the shirt came undone one at a time. As the last one was opened, she slowly pulled the shirt down over her shoulders, partly revealing her small breasts. She then sat up and pulled her panties down a few inches.

"Sorry, Richard. What were you saying? I wasn't listening," she said casually, looking away. She positioned her body so that she was able to pull her panties off and as she so often did, handed them to me. "Did you say you wanted my panties? I thought so," she went on, ignoring my attempts to have a real conversation.

Then, she looked at me and sat down with her naked pussy resting on my cock. Slowly grinding on me, Mary started to moan and took off her shirt. She was now naked, sitting on top of me, wriggling her perfect young body on me, using my cock as her sex toy.

"Richard...uh...you...wanted to tell me something?" she said, now with her eyes closed, concentrating on her pleasure. She started positioning herself so that the tip of my cock was pressing against the entrance to her little pink box. "Uh...baby...wanna tell me quick, before," she said, then got me an inch inside her. I just lay back, helpless. As my big, fat cock entered her tight teen pussy, I was unable to do anything to resist her.

She sat down and my whole length entered her, and her warm silky pussy felt like heaven. We both let out long sighs as she moved herself up and down on my shaft. "Touch my titties," she said and put her arms above her head. I put both my hands on her and teased her little buds of paradise. She shook her head, her blonde hair fell in front of her eyes and I just marveled at her perfection as she made love to me.

I sat up and Mary wrapped her legs around me. We were face to face and as her nipples brushed up against my chest, she kissed me softly while continuing to move her ass up and down. Our breathing quickened and so did her movements. She was out of breath now, moving faster. "Babe...you wanted...uh...to...talk about...ooooh...something?"

"Yeah," I said, grabbing her around the waist, encouraging her to move faster on my cock.

"Well, lover?" she said and then started to moan louder, moving fast now, obviously approaching her climax. I felt the cum rise in my cock, and as always tried to leave it as long as possible.

"I was saying...I don't think we should...uh...sleep together...for a while...uh uh...until you're all...better..." I tried to speak. Mary tensed up and leaned back, my cock hitting her in the perfect spot for her orgasm. She started to scream my name as I exploded inside her, the full contents of my balls filling her up.

"Yeah, sure...fine..." she said, as her orgasm continued to rush over her body. "Whatever," she went on, then continued moaning and groaning in ecstasy. As her body relaxed, she sat back up against me and put her arms around my neck, continuing to wriggle her ass around on my dick. She smiled at me sweetly, looked me in the eye and bit her lip. "Fucking you is the best thing that's ever happened to me, Richard."

"Same here, Mary. No one comes close to you," I told her.

"Then why would you want to take that away?"

"I..." I broke off, and stroked her face. I couldn't stand to see her bruises and think of the men who had abused her, including me.

"You can either keep making love to me, Richard, or you can ask me to move out," she said. She was deadly serious, but knew I would never turn her out on the streets.

"Mary, I won't ever...until you want to move on, this is your home."

"Then you're stuck with my sweet, tight little pussy, sweetie," she said cutely, and hopped off. I couldn't help but laugh at how lovely she was, and how ridiculous all my conflicted feelings felt at that moment. Mary ran into the other room, then called to me. "Oh, I'm going to need some 69ing later, babe, OK?"

I just smiled and drank my coffee.

_______

The next day, Mary took me to the clinic where they put two of my fingers in a cast because I had broken a knuckle. I took Mary to counseling for all the shit that she had been through. I got Mary a new phone, some Mace and a necklace with a tracking device in it. It was her idea and I swore I'd never use it unless she went missing again. Neither of us felt particularly safe, so for now, we remained practically inseparable.

The next few weeks saw us get back to some kind of normal life. I went to work and the only difference was, Mary came with me. She helped out at the office and became a sort of secretary, personal assistant and artistic advisor. Soon enough, my business partner Jimmy and I wondered what we had ever done without her and she more than earned her keep. I kept a constant eye out for Mary's father, but didn't see any sign of him anywhere.

A few weeks after Mary started at the office, my partner Jimmy and his wife Kathryn invited us out for dinner, and with trepidation, I accepted.

As we were getting ready at home in preparation for going out, I watched Mary. She'd had her hair done and was putting on lipstick. She had on a long cream colored dress with a flowery pattern, and high heeled shoes. She looked dramatically beautiful and I felt like an old man in comparison, even in my nice suit and freshly shaved face. She came out of the bathroom, stroked my chin then said, "shall we, lover?" and went to the door.

I moved to kiss her, but she turned her face away. "Uh huh, babe. Lipstick!" she said and laughed. "Let's go." We drove across town and Mary was in an extravagant mood. She turned the music way up loud and opened the windows, singing along to the songs on the radio. When The Ronettes "Be My Baby" came on, she serenaded me while opening her legs suggestively. I began to wonder if I would be able to keep up with her.

We arrived at the place and Jimmy and Kathryn were already there. They stood up to welcome us and I introduced the ladies. Kathryn looked good as usual, wearing a pretty black dress that showed off her plentiful bosom. I'd always been attracted to this pretty brunette, but tried to not let my imagination go there. Tonight, with Mary on my arm, no one but my petite blonde girl was on my mind.

Mary was adorable and on great form, mixing humor and quick, lively conversation with beautiful manners and poise. I felt slightly fatherly towards at that moment, her being nearly half the age of the rest of us, and proud, though as I expected I would, embarrassed in front of Kathryn at our age difference.

The waiter came around and we ordered wine. Unfortunately, he asked Mary for her I.D. and she was forced to admit to being under twenty one. "Fuck," she said when he was gone. "Should I go and sit at the children's table and drink my milk?"

Kathryn gave me a look, like, why was I seeing this teenage girl? I felt like a sick pervert, but maybe it was just my paranoia. "When are you twenty one, Mary?" Kathryn asked her. She may as well have asked her how old she was.

"In two years. And a bit," she sighed, then held my hand. I blushed and started to sweat. "I'm eighteen."

"And you, Richard? Didn't you just turn, let me see..."

"Thirty two," Mary interrupted. "Does our age difference bother you, Kathryn?" she said, without a trace of the hurt or shame that I started to feel.

"It doesn't bother me," Jimmy said, and he and Mary both laughed.

"Oh, so you want to get yourself a cute little slice of jailbait ass as well, do you?" Kathryn said to her husband. He didn't reply and just took a long swig of wine. I was mortified.

"I am of legal age. I'm an adult," Mary said sweetly, and took a sip of my wine, winking at me. "I can fight in a war, I can vote, I can fuck, I can marry. I just can't drink," she said and made everybody laugh. Her face shone like a flower in the sunshine and I was utterly charmed by her, everyone was.

"You're right, Mary. I'm sorry," Kathryn said. "You seem...very grown up. I mean it, I didn't mean that to sound condescending. You're obviously far more mature than these two overgrown schoolboys," she went on, shaking her head at us.

"Thank you. I understand. Maybe it's hard for anybody else to understand our relationship." I felt nervous again. This was getting too personal now.

"Tell me. How did you guys meet?" Kathryn inquired.

"Oh, I used to work as a hooker and Richard hired me," she said and everyone except me laughed. I went bright red and downed my glass of wine.

"No seriously, Mary. I want to know." Kathryn went on, taking Mary's truthful confession as a prank.

"It happened by chance. But the important part is that Richard came into my life at the right moment and saved me from an abusive relationship. I was close to being lost and he rescued me. I... I don't want to talk about it because it's... it's too sad and pathetic for this dinner table, but... let's just say that he's my hero and I love him. I'm not with you because I'm indebted to you," she said, turning to me. "I'm with you because you take my breath away and no one else matters."

It was quite a speech and we all sat there in silence for a minute. Then, Jimmy spoke up. "The first time I met Mary, she told me that Richard was refusing to sleep with her."

"Oh, really?" Kathryn said with interest. "Tell me everything, Mary," she said and took Mary's hand.

"My man is a gentleman. He took me in when I had no where else to go, and refused to fuck me even though I tried my best to seduce him every day."

"Richard, I'm proud of you," Kathryn said with a chuckle. Jimmy made a sort of derisive snorting sound. "So, how long did this go on for, Mary?"

"Ages. Everyday, all day, I would strip in front of him, kiss him, sit on his knee, trying to get him to fuck me, but he wouldn't."

"It was 4 weeks, 3 days, 9 hours and 23 minutes," I interjected and again, everyone fell about in laughter. Mary smiled at me and gave me a little kiss.

"Why on earth?" Kathryn asked.

"Richard said he didn't want to take advantage of me. That I had been hurt enough and he was trying to be noble," Mary replied.

"My god," Kathryn said, her mouth open. "I mean, Richard. Mary is seriously the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. I couldn't resist her for ten minutes," she continued, winking at Mary. They both smiled at each other. I just sighed and ordered another bottle of wine, because Mary had surreptitiously drunk most of mine. "You stripped off and kissed him and he still said no?"

"That's right. My man is the real thing," Mary said, proudly.

"Or gay, perhaps?" Jimmy said and his wife playfully slapped his face.

"Oh, he's not gay," Mary said. "He fucks me three or four times a day now." I nearly spat out my drink.

"Do you want to hear more about that, my dear?" Jimmy asked his wife.

"What, so you can have something to think about later?"

"Does everyone want to sleep with my girlfriend?" I said, and instantly regretted it.

"Well, I'm not sleeping with any man but you," she said looking at me, then stroked Kathryn's hand. I honestly couldn't tell if they were serious or just doing this for the benefit of the boys.

"Well, that's enough for me to think about for the next year or so," Jimmy said and we all laughed. Mary had charmed everyone. I watched Mary and Kathryn and wondered if there was actually an attraction between them, and if so, was it cheating if they had sex? My eyes misted over at the thought of them together.

"Mary, you wanna go shopping sometime soon?" Kathryn said, then they went off on a tangential conversation that I started to ignore. Jimmy and I spoke off to the side about work projects, and I felt relieved that my relationship with Mary was out of the spotlight. As the evening wound down, we made plans to come over to their place the next week for game night, something we had done for years and years, but never with Mary, obviously.

Back at our apartment, Mary was high and effervescent. She had been so gorgeous all night and I was ready to have her, but I wanted her to seduce me as she so often did. I sat myself down on the couch while Mary poured us out a drink each, then sat next to me. She sat with one leg up on the couch, looked at me sweetly and played with my hair with her finger. Then, she picked up the TV remote and put on a movie, but continued to stare at me.

"I love you, Richard."

I turned towards her and looked deep into her eyes, swooning at her beauty. "I love you too," I told her and it was the truth.

"You know, I think my therapy has been helpful. Thank you for bringing me," she said.

"Have you told her everything?"

"Yes, everything. Including things I haven't even told you. Awful things from before we met."

"You can tell me anything, you know that. I'll never judge you, only try to help."

"She has some things to say about you."

"Nothing I haven't thought myself, I'm sure."

"I told her that. I told her how we met and how you felt guilty about it, but then helped me, saved me, then didn't ask for sex as I had expected."

"If I was her, I would be very skeptical about me."

"She wants to meet you."

"I'm fine with that. As far as I'm concerned, I still haven't redeemed myself for what I did and will always and forever be trying to make it up to you."

"You know I don't believe that."

"Let's see what Mrs. Collins says."

"I don't want her to convince you to stop sleeping with me. She thinks it might be damaging."

"I will do anything to help you, and if that means just being a friend or even just...I don't know, a sponsor of some kind, I'll do it."

"But we love each other," she said sadly. I thought I saw the beginnings of a little tear welling up in her eye. "I never want to be apart, and it's not just some psychological thing, because you saved me."

"I'm sure she suggested that."

"Yeah, and more."

"Believe me, I thought about it all. I've questioned my motives, my position in your life, everything. Why you might love me, all these things."

"I'm happy for the first time in a very long time. That's because of you," she said and started to unbutton her dress, sitting up closer to me. When four or five of her buttons were undone, Mary sat up on her knees and brought her chest up to my face. Gently pulling her dress aside, she bared her bosom and placed her nipple on my lower lip. It was such a beautiful, loving gesture, I couldn't say no, despite the intensity of our conversation.

Mary let out a gentle moan as I softly sucked on her little breast. My hand went to her waist and as always, I marveled at her petite figure. I felt her hand going through my hair on the back of my head, encouraging me to nurse on her tit. Then, I felt her hand on mine and she brought it up between her legs, through the folds of her dress. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"Finger me, my love," she whispered. "Just don't stop on my tit either." Saying that, she pulled away and removed her other breast from the dress and fed it to me. I slid a finger inside her sweet pussy and felt her silky softness and warmth inside. She emitted another cute little sigh as I explored her and toyed with her nipple with my tongue. "Another finger, baby," she said softly and I complied. She opened my belt and unzipped my fly, finding my cock, stroking it gently. It was my turn to groan.

"OK, babe, lay down," she instructed me and I was sad to have to stop sucking on her beautiful little titties. She sat over me, then moved her legs on either side of my head, crouching over me, facing towards my toes. She gathered up her dress, then sat down on my face, leaving me very little room to breathe or move. It was exquisite. She let her dress fall all around me and I was covered up and in the dark. She sat straight up and put all her weight down on me. All I could do was nibble and chew on her pussy lips and try my best to lick her clit.