Mary wants something different

Story Info
Interracial fun
2.6k words
4.06
12.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After John and Mary had enjoyed a wonderful weekend the middle of the week came and they decided to have a night of watching porn on their own. Opening a bottle of wine and settling down in front of the tv they started to watch their favourite genre of porn which of course is mature cuckold. As the night went on they started to watch some interracial cuckold and seeing the huge cocks that the men had Mary was so horny that she unzipped Johns trousers and pulled his cock out to play with. Looking at a well blessed guy she asked John if he would like to see her taking something that big. John answered of course he would and wondered how they could find one locally as there are not a lot of interracial looking men in the area.

Mary suggested that they should go on a search site and see what was about and keep their fingers crossed that they could find somebody. After going through loads of sites John suggested that they would have to travel somewhere to get what they want. Selecting three pictures of guys they decided to message each one of them and ask what they were after and also said that they were a mature aged couple. It took a couple of days before any replies came in and one guy stood out as sounding very nice and so they set up a chat meeting on the computer. The time arrived and they switched on the computer and waited for him to call.

Answering the call request they started to chat so as to get to know him. At this time they had not video linked but Mary decided to suggest the video link so that they could see each other. The guy on the screen was indeed as described on his site page and Mary introduced themselves to him. Asking him what he thought about older women he replied that he was a Gilf lover and that he was sure that there would not be any dissatisfaction with a night of fun. They had been chatting for about an hour and the guy asked if Mary would like to see his cock. John stated that they would love to and Mary could show her body to him. Standing up they watched as he dropped his trousers and pulled his cock from inside his underpants.

Mary let out a gasp and said that she had never seen one as big and also was he fully erect. He said that there was a bit of growth still and if she showed her naked body it would probably react for her. Mary stood up and reached up under her skirt and slipped her knickers off and then asked John to remove her skirt and blouse and to unclip her bra. Eagerly doing as he was asked Mary was soon stood in front of the camera and displayed her body to him. As he looked at her he lifted his cock and sure enough there was some growth. At this point they decided that a meet up would be fun but that he had to understand that John would be present to watch everything. Agreeing to this they said that they would travel to Melbourne and book into a hotel for the night.

They ended the call agreeing on a night and told him that they would send all of the information to him when all was finalised. The next day with a feeling of excitement they looked for a hotel to book. Finding a hotel just outside of the city in an area that they knew well they decided to book an executive room so that they could have some extra comfort. The details were sent and the wait was on, having booked for the following Thursday night knowing that this was a good night out in the city. Eventually the day to travel arrived and packing their overnight bag which included a new outfit for Mary to wear they proceeded to drive to the city. Once they had booked into the room they sent a message to say that they would meet in their favourite restaurant in the casino and invited him to join them for dinner.

Mary had a shower and put on her new underwear and came back into the room for John to look at her and see what his reaction would be. The look on his face said it all and that was one of complete surprise. There in front of him was his sexy wife wearing a peep hole bra with her nipples neatly protruding and a pair of lacy French knickers. John approached Mary and placed his mouth onto one of Mary's nipples and at the same time let his hand find her pussy in the opening of her knickers. Not wanting to spoil the look he just rubbed her clit and inserted a finger into her before pulling away. Mary finished dressing by putting on her stockings and suspenders and a very sexy knee length and low cut black dress. Standing back from John she asked if he thought she looked sexy enough for the night to come.

John told her that she looked a million dollars and that no man would be able to resist her. John also added that if the guy didn't turn up that there would be no problem finding somebody especially in the casino where they had met guys before. Mary explained that she decided to get the French knickers so that he could get into her without having to remove her stockings as keeping them on made her feel more sexy now that she was getting closer to seventy years old. In the past John had always wanted Mary to keep her stockings on and he would get inside of her by pulling her knickers to the side and fucking her. At the restaurant and sitting at their table, time seemed to go so slow but finally John looked at Mary and informed her that their guest was crossing the floor and that he looked taller than on the video link. Mary turned and looked and as he reached the table she stood and greeted him with a polite kiss on the cheek.

As they sat down he looked Mary up and down and told her that she appeared sexier than he thought she would. The conversation during the meal was very pleasant and the odd reference to the hotel was mentioned. For the first time the guy realised that he had not revealed his name and informed them that his name was Ronald. With a giggle Mary said that she hadn't realised that they did not know his name. The restaurant table was in a nice secluded spot and could not really be seen by other diners and John asked Ronald if he liked women in stockings or preferred bare legs. Ronald replied that he was like most guys and loved to see a woman in stockings. John told him to run his hand up Mary's leg so that he could feel her milky thigh at the top of her stockings. Ronald asked Mary would she mind if he did and she said as long as it is under the table it would be okay. As his hand reached Mary's stocking top a flutter of excitment came over Mary and her protruding nipples in her peephole bra became hard and could visibly be noticed pressing into her dress.

The evening passed and it was time to make a move to the hotel, asking Ronald if he had a car or did he want a lift. John added that he would return him to his car after the fun and Ronald told them that he used the tram to get into the city as he lives at Carlton. Getting to the car Mary said that she would normally get in the back with him but she wanted to save everything for the hotel room. Ronald agreed and gave Mary a peck on the cheek and whispered that he was excited to see her naked again. On arrival at the hotel it was obvious that the nerves had cut in with Ronald and being asked if he was okay he replied that this was his first time and hoped that he did not disappoint them both. Mary reassured him that she would guarantee that everything would be enjoyable.

On entering the room John switched all of the lights on and said that he did not want to miss anything. Mary slipped her coat off and stood in front of Ronald and started to unbutton his shirt and then pushed it off of his shoulders. Stepping back she was surprised how fit he looked with a fantastic six pack which showed that he obviously works out. Turning her back to him she told him to unzip her dress and when he had she stepped out of it and stood there for him to look at her. Ronald said that she had a fantastic pair of tits and could she remove her bra for him. Mary released her ample pendulous tits and let him reach out and grab them. The feeling of euphoria engulfed her as this stranger started playing with her tits and tweeking her nipples.

John watched as Ronald let his hand progress to her knickers and as he reached them he was so surprised to find the opening of her French knickers. Mary reached up and started to kiss him and parted her legs for him to feel her pussy. Ronald started to stroke Mary's clit and slowly proceeded to push a finger into her welcoming and juicy pussy. Letting out a gasp of excitement John told Ronald that it was time that he got naked for Mary. Mary laid on the bed and watched as he dropped his trousers and then his underpants revealing what could only be described as a giant in the cock world. Eagerly she reached forward and taking his cock she started to wank him off and asked if he liked oral sex. Ronald told her that he had brought condoms to use. Mary told him that condoms would not be required as she wanted him bareback, Ronald said that he had never been with a woman without a condom but was willing to try anything she wanted.

Mary told him to lay on the bed and when he did she straddled his face and lowered herself down onto his face. Instinctively Ronald let his tongue find her pussy lips and started to lap at her like a hungry animal. John then watched as Mary leant forward and started to lick the end of Ronald's huge cock. She opened her mouth and started to try and insert it and give him a deep throat experience. The cock was so large that she could only just get her mouth around it but when she did John watched her as she went to work on him. Whilst this was happening John dropped his trousers and removing his erect cock walked over to Mary and she knew to reach out and started to wank him off. It was not long before John was ready to ejaculate and Mary guided his cock towards her tits and let him shoot his cum over them.

Meanwhile Mary was ready to have her own orgasm as she was being tongued by Ronald and with a huge moan she let herself go, giving Ronald the sweetest love juice all over his face. Removing the cock from her mouth she positioned herself on the bed and told Ronald that it was time for him to get into her and fuck her with the largest cock that she had ever had. She and John watched as Ronald positioned himself between her legs and llifting her knees up he cradled her legs so that he could get his bell end in position. John watched in awe as Mary took this huge cock into her and as she was so wet it slid into her with ease. John was surprised that Mary was even able to take the size into her tight pussy but absolutely enjoyed watching it pumping in and out getting deeper with each forward thrust.

Finally it was in so deep that John could see and Mary could feel Ronald's balls start to slap against her inner thigh. The juices that were seeping out of Mary's pussy were obviously making it easier for this deep fucking that was happening. Ronald was enjoying himself and looking at John he asked where did he want him to shoot his load. Mary surprised him with the answer that she wanted to feel his hot sperm shoot right into her and not be wasted on her body. John watched as the tempo started to increase and Ronald asked Mary if she would like to bend over and let him fuck her from behind. Without hesitation Mary told him to pull out and let her get into position.

Bending over the edge of the bed she braced herself as she felt the huge cock enter her slowly until she felt it so deep inside of her. Turning to John she said that she had never felt anything so big in her but was really excited to let it fill her insides with his hot cum. John told her that she had never looked as sexy as she did right now with a huge cock in her through the split in her knickers. Reaching forward Ronald grasped Mary's hanging, swinging tits and it was obvious that as he started to thrust in and out faster and faster that he was soon going to cum in her. John asked Mary if she was ready and she begged Ronald to let go of his cum and fulfill her desire of this interracial evening.

Looking over towards John, Mary said that she could feel his cock swelling and bracing herself she had her own orgasm as she felt Ronald release a stream of hot cum deep into her. It took a few moments before the giant cock was withdrawn and John told Mary to stay as she was for him to look at her. There was a visible large entry hole presumably made by the largest cock that had ever entered her and John grabbed his phone to take a picture just as the thick creamy cum of Ronald started to seep out. Mary's labia lips were engorged and looked like butterfly wings perched on a deep red flower. Without waiting John thrust his erect cock into the hole and fucked Mary like a randy stallion, grabbing her drooping tits and pounding as hard as he could.

He thought that as he had quite a few sloppy seconds this was definitely the best. As he was riding Mary the sound of squelching came from her cum filled pussy as she released more and more of the cum from inside of her. Finally John let his cum flow into his wife and told her that this had been the best night ever. Adding that watching her take such a huge cock was more exciting than any other of their fun nights. Ronald added that as his first time he could not have wanted or got anything better, adding that he was now definitely a GILF convert. Getting dressed Mary asked if she could just kiss his cock one more time before he left and was happy that he filled her request. John and Mary said a huge thank you and told Ronald that they would give him a lift home or to the tram stop which ever he preferred.