Mary was Loved Like She Never had Been

Story Info
She was too timid.
3.5k words
4.37
34k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been timid for the biggest part of my life. I have managed to keep it under wraps for the most part, but last week I was found out big time. And it has result in the biggest change my life could possibly have undergone.

My name is Mary Bethnal, I am thirty eight, divorced after what felt like a million years of regret to a man who never respected me, used me, and hurt me. But he is gone now thank goodness, and my life has seen the biggest sea change it could have, and in more ways than one. With a huge amount of help from good friends and my family, I finally got the divorce I needed and had earned.

Within 6 months I had reorganised my life, got a little job, it never paid much but I was finding my independence at last. My mother and father helped me with finances, got me back on my feet. And now I see the look of pride in their eyes for me, I literally burst with it. I even went out with another man on a date, twice! But it never went down too well.

I am I think a bit more than average looking, not a movie star looker, but I am not too shabby in the looker stakes. But being timid and shy had always held me back, hence I ended up with a loser who was stronger than me, and I went to the wall, literally with him. But now my life is on some sort of forward track and I like it, and after last week I like it even more.

Though you could argue that I have landed myself more or less back where I started, but I would disagree. I am 5ft 4" tall, have a nice body, which has been one thing that I have controlled in my life. Sex to me was just that, sex. He, my husband, wanted it, he got what he wanted, and never mind what I thought.

I had arranged to go out with a man whom I had met, he seemed nice so after a bit of hesitancy I decided to go with him. He sais we were going to a dinner that he had been invited to, he needed a companion. It was at a big posh hotel so I dolled myself up, and even if I do say so myself. I looked an absolute knockout. I bought an evening gown, it was long, made of satin and cotton. It was white which contrasted my dark auburn hair beautifully.

It had, to me, a sexy but not too revealing split up one leg, it was low cut at the top, and it was held up by me. There were no shoulder straps. When I tried it on in the shop it fit me like a glove. I was so pleased I almost cried. A nice pair of heels and I was good to go. My som Jason recoiled in sheer admiration.

"Mom," he said, "I have never seen you look so gorgeous, stunning, that's what you are." I beamed with joy, he made me feel wanted, needed.

Then he spoiled it a little bit by saying offhandedly, "I hope dickhead whom you are going with behaves himself. I would hate to have to sort him out and maybe spoil it for you."

"Jason, don't be so unkind, David is a very nice man, I hope," I added and giggled, trying to diffuse my son's apparent aggro.

"Anyway," he said, "you will be the most beautiful and sexiest woman there by far, believe me," he told me. I could hear the pride in his voice. And I was more than pleased by his reaction to seeing me like this instead of 'Miss Dowdy' all the time, a lot more than pleased.

His reaction was the one I had been hoping for, I needed Jason for his support, he had loved me unconditionally throughout, and no one was more pleased than he when his dad disappeared from our lives for good. So we embraced before I left, he told me he would be waiting to make sure I got in in one piece. I laughed at his gallantry but I loved it. Having him on my side was all I would ever need in life.

The night was great although I felt a bit out of depth, there were a lot of noted people there, city big wigs, a couple of supposed celebrity's. But I had to admit to Dave, my date, that I had no idea of whom they were. He just laughed it off, the meal was terrific, the music marvellous and I enjoyed the dancing.

I was excited to be among these rich people, it was all normal to them, but certainly not for me. It turned me on a bit too, I was the centre of some of the men's attractions. One man even slipped me his number and whispered to give him a call. He winked at me and walked away, I had not a clue as to his identity. I could see one or two women eying me like I was in opposition to them, I wasn't.

All in all I really enjoyed it, and being eyed, espied, and looked at by a lot of handsome , gave me a feeling of my sexuality that I hadn't had since I was a girl. My ex husband had a lot to answer for. It gave a me a buzz, and I knew I would have loved to have sex this night, unfortunately Dave was not going to have that benefit, I just did not fancy him that way.

He dropped me off, I think he was expecting to be invited in. But I had no intention of having to fight off as horny man. I gave him a kiss, thanked him, promised to see him again and went to my door. Dave drove off, and as I fumbled for my keys Jason opened it.

"Mom, you're home, I was starting to get a little worried," he told me.

"Why?" I replied, I looked at my watch, it was 1.45 in the morning. "It's not too late Jason, I said, "but thank you for waiting darling." I entered, low lights were on, soft music was coming from somewhere. I re-entered my evening through that, it was lovely. I stood in the middle of our sitting room.

"Have you enjoyed it mom?" he asked me.

"Yes baby, it was great, but what's wrong Jason, you look troubled."

"I was worried about you mom. You being out like that with that guy made me feel a bit out of place. Why I don't know," he said quietly.

I realised he was jealous, his mom whiling the night away with a date had upset him.

I went to him, took him in my arms and told him. "Jason, I'm here, I am with you, I will never leave you, I love you more than I could ever love anyone, or anything." I didn't realise it just then, but we were embracing like lovers do. Toe to toe, knees to knees, hip to hip, breasts to breast, and heads side to side. It just felt so natural and I never gave it a thought.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck, it was so soothing, then he kisses it, it made me shudder. I was feeling all warm and nice inside. I moved a little to let him have more of my neck, still not aware that he was seducing me, his own mother. But in reality, when the following morning arrived and I recalled things, I was ready for seducing, I was ripe for it, and I needed to be plucked from the tree. It just should not have been my own son, but now I am more than happy that he did, and I was.

His lips and hot breath was like a flame to a candle, it warmed and heated me. I snuffled into him it felt so damn good I wanted more. Jason obliged, soon I was pressing myself tight up against him. I felt something hard against me, he had an erection. My own son had a hard on, he had a hard on for me, me, his mother. It drove me mad, it was so delicious. This added more fuel to my fire, it felt so good and so bloody naughty, I loved it.

It wasn't long before my hips moved across him, my pussy was feeling him, it, feeling and sensing his erection, and I began to boil. The fact that this was my son, that I was his mother had no place in my thoughts. I wanted this kind of love, I needed this kind of loving, I wanted to be loved like this, I had gone past being desperate, without stopping to think of unreasonable reasons.

What switched the light on my head was when I moved my neck from him, I brought my head back, and then we were nose to nose. I don't know if I kissed him, or he kissed me, or whether it was mutual or what. Suddenly we were locked into a serious lovers kiss. And I know I pressed my hips onto him, so his rock hard cock made all the contact that was needed to make any possible future refusal impossible.

I didn't know how much experience Jason had had with women, I knew he had seen girls, and had come home a few times with that silly grin on his face when a boy has when he's scored, ha ha ha ha ha. Whatever it was it was being enough for me. I was so into this now I could not hold back. This wasn't my son any more, he wasa man. He was here, I wanted this, I needed this, and I needed to be sexed. This man was going to do it. I increased my kissing, and pressed harder to him.

Jason began what he needed to do to get this woman into bed, he moved and a hand cupped my breast, I sighed, I was on my way to being a woman fulfilled at last. He squeezed me, and I gave him all the encouragement he needed. Then I heard my zip sliding down, he started to kiss my neck and shoulder, this all served to send me higher and higher.

I held him tight, I had to keep letting him know he was safe, that I was his, that I needed him, I needed his love. His mother was at this very moment, his woman, not his mom. I had already guessed that the only way this would stop, or end in disaster was if I brought an end to it. There was no way in hell that I was about to do that. I needed Jason's cock in me a damn sight more than he did, even though he wouldn't have known that right then.

I know all this sounds as if I was a wanton slovenly woman who was craving sex an knew what I was doing, I was, and I wasn't, I did, and I didn't. That I was in full control of myself, I wasn't. That I was in reasonable charge of my mind and body, I was nowhere near it. I was in a haze, a cloud, it was need, a need to be loved. Women need love don't they? And I certainly did, I had not set out to do this, it, had happened upon me.

Jason was now more confidant that his beautiful mother, was not into saying, "no Jason stop, this isn't right." If I had been, that would have been completely negated in one flash of inspiration on his part, I suppose. He sucked and bit my left nipple and I exploded into a sexual frenzy, the like of which I had never known, seen, or experienced.

I remember my neck cricking as my head flew backwards before coming back to seek his neck with my own mouth. I scrambled to feel his cock. It was a gesture I think, to tell him that I was in, no going back, that I wanted this, that he was free to make love to me, his mother, he was in effect, home and dry.

"Jason, darling, let's go upstairs, I need to be up there not here baby," I managed to gasp the few coherent words I could speak, out. We stumbled and hurried as fast as we could. Neither of us wanted the spell to be broken, not now. The next thing we were in my bedroom, we had bypassed his. This would become our room after tonight, which was another change for us too.

My dress fell to the floor, I was naked underneath, I had tried bra and panties, but they had spoiled the line of my dress. I knew I had looked sleek and becoming at the dinner dance. And it was probably why some of the women gave me disapproving looks, though I got nothing but approving looks from the men there.

I was feeling Jason when my dress slid down, I let go so it could pass my hand but then I got him again. Then he threw me on to the bed, I floundered there for him, give him chance to see me at his mercy. To see that he was in charge of me. In reality I suppose he was, but I felt it necessary to let him be the man here.

I watched as he rapidly tore his shirt over his hea, then as his pants dropped along with his shorts. I gasped in amazement when his young cock popped free and bounced about in the moonlight streaming through the windows. I had no idea that my son had a man cock, it was something I had obviously never thought of. Now it was in full view, it was hard, it was red, and it looked angry, and I was delightfully impressed.

Now I wanted it even more, I held my arms out as he plunged on to the bed, then in a heartbeat he plunged into me. It took my breath away completely. Already I was enjoying sex more than I ever had. My ex had never treated me like this, to him I had just been an object for his satisfaction.

Now Jason, my son, was kissing me, he was loving me as I had never been loved. His cock was channelling away in me. I had my first ever orgasm with him, it was also my eternal best. I cried as he made love to me, I felt so happy, I felt fulfilled. Jason hammered me and then he came. He bombed me with one huge thrust and I felt him come. It drained him, and it drained me at the same time, it was heaven sent. I will never ever get this feeling again I said to myself. I was wrong about that, Jason made sure of it.

I had red stories of mothers and sons committing incest and wondered why, or what the fuss was all about. Now I was finding out first had what it was like. The undying love you feel for your son when he is making love to you. This was the ultimate for me, there could be nothing on earth that could be better than a mother being thoroughly loved by her own flesh and blood, nothing!

Jason never lost his hard on, he stayed on top of me and soon, within about a minute he was screwing me again, and this time it went on and on. I was in every bit of heaven that God had ever created. I wrapped myself around him, I told him incessantly how much I loved him, I begged him not to stop. I beseeched him to hurt me with his cock. I begged and begged him to bang me, to make me his. To take me away, do me, fill me, and break me. He did it all, everything I begged of him he did it.

I have never come more than once, and most times I never even got anywhere close to a climax with his dad, in fact it was a real rarity. But that night Jason gave me more than I could cope with, he soon had me like a rag doll, but there was no way in hell I was going to tell him or ask him to give me a break. I wanted everything he could give me, no matter what.

I really did fall in love with him that night, Jason was no longer my son, he was my man, my lover, my protector, and I would be his in every way. He showed me what love was about for the first time in my life. I was a partner, not a subordinate any more. I woke up with my head on his chest. The bed clothes were everywhere but on us. The room, or rather the bed, with us in it, was a bombsite. I looked down his body as the memories flooded back, I was almost horrified, then I smiled, I fully remembered and I never felt happier.

I reached for his cock, it was lying on its side, it looked spent, which I suppose it was. I rubbed it softly, I picked it up, it felt light, yet heavy at the same time, I was half expecting to to float up toward me. I stroked it, gently squeezed it. I ran my palm over the top, and it twitched, I dropped it in alarm.

"Don't stop mom," Jason said from above me.

"You want me to keep going Jason Hmmmm?" I asked in what I hoped was a seductive voice.

"Yes mom I do."

I decided right there that a BJ was the best way to show my son how much I loved him, and to give him pleasure from me, lots of it. I bent my head an went for it, I stopped dead, I spasmed, I was a physical wreck, I ached all over and I was sore in lots of private places too. Jason had put me through the wringer, a sexual one, one I hadn't tried for many years, and he had made me use muscles I hadn't in just as long.

Taking a deep breath I moved a little slower, his cock when I got to it was hard, it was standing to attention, red and waiting. I hesitated no longer, I kissed it, I licked at it, my smell was still on him, I sucked it, I tasted me, and I tasted him, it made me swoon with love and sexual joy. I nibbled, slobbered on it really. Then I got down to work, there was going to be only one result here, a huge lovely load of hot steaming cum for me.

Three or four minutes later I got what I wanted, and needed. Jason blasted tons of his cum into me, and I had all my life's work just getting it all down, and I refused point blank to lose any. I stayed on him long after I had emptied his balls, I didn't want to lose the feeling of actually being desperate to have this cock in my mouth, instead of being forced to.

Jason stroked my hair, he caressed my shoulder, in short, he loved me. Later we talked. I was as pragmatic as I could be. I told him that what we had done was fantastic, that I had loved it, but he had his life in front of him. I said that one day I would meet someone nice, and we would all get along famously. I told him I wanted grand children, to meet his wife, all of that.

He replied.

"Mom, Mary, you're right, it was fantastic, and it's going to be fantastic again, and again after that. I loved it too, and yes my life is in front of me, but only with you in it. You have already met someone, me! You have already met someone nice, me! We will have children and grand children, all rolled into one Mary, ours," he told me. "And last but not least," he told me, "say hello to my future wife," he pointed at the mirror on the wall at the foot of the bed.

I looked at it, I saw me, I saw Jason, I saw us.

"Jason," I exclaimed, "we can't, can we?"

"We have and we are," he said happily. "No one has to know, some of your friends, or mine might guess but that's all it will ever be, guesses." I was silenced from further talks by him gripping my nipples and sending me into out of control spirals.

Three years later we have two little girls. There are lots of questions aked by lots of people, but I flatly refuse to say who the father is. And on the birth certificates the name is J Bethnal, my ex's name is John, my husband's name, and the name of my children's father is Jason.