Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The encouragement wasn't necessary, but it was very welcomed, especially as the superior woman began stroking Becky's hair. Sure, it was no doubt meant to be condescending, but that's why Becky enjoyed it so much. She used to have a top who claim to love her, but the truth was she screwed over her career at every turn. Same for her so-called friends. This was better.

She knew her French Mistress just saw her as a worthless fuck hole, and that was all Becky wanted to be at that moment. Maybe it was all she would be ever again, but at least it would be at the hands of a top who was honest. And the most successful Alpha female at that, meaning that she was probably the first of many that would fall. She just hoped her French Mistress would put Charlotte in her place once and for all.

Whether because she was daydreaming about things other than sucking strap-on, or the shaft had been thoroughly cleaned, or her French Mistress just had enough of the blow job, and fancied some more ass, the dildo was abruptly pulled out of Becky's mouth, and shoved straight up Naomi's fat ass. But that was okay with Becky, because she thought it was likely she'd be given the chance to do it again, and it wasn't long before she was proven wonderfully right.

Oh yes, her French Mistress started going back and forth between Naomi's big butt and Becky's hungry mouth, a.k.a. teasing the black woman, while rewarding the white one by constantly allowing her to go ass to mouth. Becky certainly hoped that she'd be rewarded by being allowed to bend over next to Naomi so their French Mistress could go back and forth between their slutty little ass hole, but sadly it didn't happen. Although this was one hell of a consolation prize.

Naomi was wondering the same thing, and while it wasn't her place to question a top, she really, really hoped that would be the case. It would be one thing if the two bottoms had arrived together, but Becky had been getting her slutty little 'arse' fucked for hours before Naomi even arrived, and who knows how much the so-called Man had cum during that time.

Meanwhile Naomi hadn't been butt banged since this morning, meaning that her made for fucking fat ass was way overdue for a pounding, and yet still she had to share? How unfair was that? Although, she kind of got it. Her French Mistress love taking down wannabe tops, and especially wrestlers, and taking down two at once was like heaven to her. And she never wanted to deny her French Mistress what she wanted, but... Naomi just needed this so bad.

It had been far too long since she got an anal pounding from a real top who actually deserved the title of Alpha female. By the goddess simply known as Maryse. Oh yes, it had been way, way too long, and her French Mistress was effortlessly proving why she was the best. Of course, it had also been way too long since she had cum from a real top truly wrecking her rectum, making it really, really hard for Naomi to resist begging for it the second she felt the urge.

Of course, she was a well-trained bottom, who knew better than to do that. But there was only so much anyone could take, especially a total anal slut like her. So inevitably, it all just became too much, and she had to beg for the privilege of cumming like a little bitch with a dick in her ass.

"Harder! Please fuck me harder! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please, my French Mistress, make me cum!" Naomi started shamelessly begging, "Oh please, pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, wreck my ass! Wreck my big slutty fat ass! Oh my God yes, mmmmmmmmmm, pound me! Pound me harder, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, pound my pooper! Slam my shitter! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, just fuck me! Fuck my fucking ass! Yesssssssssssss, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING RUIN IT! RUIN MY SLUTTY LITTLE BUTT HOLE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME MY FRENCH MISTRESS, FUCK ME HARD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!"

Honestly Naomi was half expecting her French Mistress to leave her begging for longer, partly for daring to wanting to bring an end to the bum fun, but mostly just because it was something the wonderfully sadistic Dom loved to do. They both did, to be honest, so on some level she was disappointed that it didn't take that long to get what she wanted.

Of course, that thought was fleeting, because of course what she wanted most in that moment was an anally induced orgasm. It was just that this meant it was the beginning of the end of one of her favourite things ever, getting her big booty destroyed by a real woman. Although it was hard to complain when she found herself racing towards, and especially when she went crashing over the edge of an incredible orgasm.

Of course it didn't take much, just a slight increase in the pace, and her French Mistress smacking that big booty of hers hard enough that the cheeks jiggled. Well, even more than before, considering they were already bouncing a lot from the regular thrusting, and were jiggling like jelly in an earthquake by the time her French Mistress started using every ounce of her strength to destroy her fat ass.

And by then, Naomi was beyond the point she could think coherently. Oh yes, she was bombarded by climax after climax, each so powerful it made her wonder why anyone in this company would ever want to be anything except a bottom. Especially when there were ass taming stud's like Maryse around. Which was the last coherent thought Naomi had for quite a while as she was overwhelmed with pure ecstasy.

Maryse chuckled with wicked delight as she once again effortlessly made a total anal slut cum for her by fucking a big fat disgusting ass. And best of all, she got to feel those gigantic cheeks jiggling against her thighs with every thrust, and the extremely loud smacking sound of firm, well-toned flesh hammering into those obscenely big globes was almost as loud as her anal bitch's screams of pleasure.

It was the kind of thing Maryse truly lived for. Oh yes, fame and fortune was nice, and she received those, of course, but nothing truly compared to wrecking an obscenely big bottom. Especially when it belonged to a wrestler. Admittedly, Naomi was a total loser, who she couldn't even really break, as she had been a total anal whore since day one, but she just had the kind of fat ass Maryse just couldn't ignore, and in moments like this she was glad she didn't.

She just hoped that dumb fuck hole Becky Lynch was watching carefully, because this was exactly how wrestlers should be. Oh yes, in Maryse's opinion female wrestlers, especially the ones deluding themselves into thinking they were tough like Becky, when really they only had one purpose, and that was to bend over for real women like Maryse.

Not that there was anyone who could truly match Maryse, but over the years she'd had a few like-minded friends, who rejoiced in keeping wrestlers where they belonged. However her friends had failed to keep the wrestlers in their place, forcing the Sexiest of the Sexy to make a comeback, and so far it was going great. Couldn't be better, in fact. Oh yes, once again Maryse had taken her rightful place as Alpha female, gained a new ass whore, and was now enjoying another one.

Life really couldn't be better for Maryse in that moment. Although it did make it challenging not to cum too quickly, as once again she was experiencing her personal definition of happiness. But because like her husband, she was awesome, Maryse was able to keep herself from cumming for an impressively long time, and then impress even more when it came to pushing herself through climax after climax.

Which wasn't easy, given the overwhelming mental high of absolutely destroying a big fat ass, and reminding Naomi that she was nothing but a giant piece of ass to her. Especially given that Naomi enthusiastically agreed with that by hammering her own booty back against Maryse's bowel wrecking thrusts, ensuring that the anal pounding was as devastatingly hard as it could possibly be.

Unfortunately cumming was the beginning of the end, and eventually Maryse was forced to stop slam fucking that big fat ass. But to her credit, Maryse was not only able to keep going for longer, but she truly became like a wild animal, pound fucking Naomi's big booty with every ounce of her strength, until her poor pathetic anal bitch collapsed with exhaustion.

Admittedly Maryse was dangerously close to doing the same, but instead this view invigorated her to push herself to another climax, if only for the joy of turning the female wrestler into literally nothing but an orifice for her pleasure. Literally turning her most private hole into her fuck hole. The thought of which made her cum extra hard, almost enough to knock her unconscious, but instead she abruptly pulled out, smacked that ass, and gave another command.

"Spread your cheeks bitch!" Maryse ordered loudly, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, show me what I've done to your whore hole!"

"Yes my French Mistress." Naomi eagerly replied and obeyed.

Becky could see perfectly well what her French Mistress had done to Naomi's whore hole. Anyone could, because it was a gaping crater. But of course Naomi didn't hesitate to reach back, grabbed hold of her meaty cheeks, and then slowly pull them apart, emphasizing that gape, becoming nothing but the trophy Becky had been when the black woman stepped into the room. So of course, Becky knew from recent experience, just how rewarding humiliating herself like this could be.

Something which made her feel really, really jealous. Especially given that fat ass was freshly gaped, Naomi still quivering from the incredible climaxes she had been gifted with. God, Becky hoped she would feel that way again, and soon. In a way she did, sooner than she would've thought, just not in the exact way she wanted too.

"Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, very nice. Now hold that pose..." Maryse ordered, retrieving her phone and taking a few shots, before ordering, "Becky, bend over next to her. Oh oui, I want a picture of you both. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I want a picture of the slutty little shit hole I just fucked! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmmm, proudly showing the world how I used your bitch holes for my personal pleasure."

"Yes my French Mistress, thank you my French Mistress." Becky eagerly replied and obeyed, "Oh thank you, thank you for the opportunity to please you."

Once in position Becky repeated Naomi's actions, quickly reaching back to grab her meaty cheeks and then slowly pulling them apart, giving their French Mistress the best view possible of the arse hole which was still widely gaping thanks to the earlier anal pounding the redhead had taken. Becky then looked over her shoulder bashfully, ironically at the same time that Naomi did, allowing their French Mistress to take a photo which would prove who she had anally taken.

Something that their French Mistress could easily use to ruin them by posting them online, but Becky knew that her owner wouldn't do that. Not because she remotely cared about her, but because the goddess simply known as Maryse loved fucking her big fat ass too much to get Becky kicked out of the WWE. At least that way.

Then Maryse ordered, "Mmmmmmmm, good girls, ooooooooooooh, good little anal whores. Now... Naomi, get over here and clean your fat ass off of my cock."

"Yes my French Mistress, thank you my French Mistress." Naomi once again eagerly replied and obeyed.

Which was hardly surprising. After all, Becky had been given the privilege of tasting Naomi's big fat ass all over her French Mistress's beautiful cock a few minutes ago, and before that her own. But it was never enough. No, Becky Lynch could never get enough of tasting her own ass, or the asses of the other girls. She had lost sight of that over the past six months or so, but her wonderful new Dom had given her a vivid reminder of what an arse cream addicted ATM whore she really was.

Which once again, made her insanely jealous of Naomi, even though once again, it was only fair that she should have a turn. But it truly was torture watching Naomi wrap her lips around that bum flavoured dick, moan loudly, and then after briefly savouring the moment, beginning to rapidly bob her head up and down the shaft.

It wasn't until Naomi started pushing the dildo into her throat so she could get every drop of that precious liquid that Becky realized that her French Mistress wasn't providing her usual running commentary. This had the redhead reluctantly pulling her gaze away from the brunette, then up that beautiful body to see that the blonde was actually staring at her with a wicked grin on her face.

Which actually made a lot of sense, given that Naomi had always been a willing anal loving bottom, but somehow Becky had convinced herself she was a butt busting top. Of course, now she was grateful that the goddess known as Maryse had opened up her eyes, and her arse hole, to the truth. She was no alpha. She never was. No, Becky Lynch was nothing but an anal loving bottom, with a big fat ass, meant to be owned by her French Dom, who was now back, and better than ever. Something she reminded Becky over, and over, and over again, throughout a night of rectum wrecking fun.

12