Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe out of fear that she would have to suffer the same fate next, as promise to her, or maybe out of some gross fascination, The Lady didn't know, she didn't want to know. She just wanted this nightmare to be over with. So much so, she was very close to begging Maryse to shoved that big butt flavoured dick into her mouth, and got weirdly frustrated when the French bitch went back and forth between The Lady's ass and The Hugger's mouth for what seemed like an eternity.

Then finally Maryse ordered, "Your turn Lacey, mmmmmmmm oui, taste your own ass. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, taste your own whore ass like a good little bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, good little bitch! Ah fuck, mmmmmmmmmm, suck it! Suck that ass flavoured dick! Suck it slut, oh oui, good little cock sucker! Oh oui! Oh oui! Your turn! It's your turn, you ass to mouth whore! A ton tour, mmmmmmmm oui, goûte ton propre cul. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, goûte ton propre cul de pute comme une bonne petite salope! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, bonne petite salope! Ah putain, mmmmmmmmmm, suce! Sucer cette bite aromatisée au cul! Suce la salope, oh oui, bonne petite suceuse de bite! Oh oui! Oh oui! À ton tour! C'est à ton tour, putain de cul à bouche! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh oui!"

As she was speaking Maryse pulled her cock out of Lacey's ass hole, walked around, and then pressed it against poor Lacey's lips. Which of course caused The Lady to whimper pathetically, but a short time later, she shut her eyes tightly and wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo which had robbed her of her anal virginity. After all, she had been expecting it, and she might as well get it over with.

Although to her surprise, and horror, it wasn't nearly as bad as she feared it would be. Something which of course had Maryse cackling with delight, and insulting her terribly. Mostly in French, but the message came across loud and clear, and all poor Lacey could do was try and block it out by getting some more of that ass cream. Or maybe that was just something she wanted to do? Oh God, what if it was?

It certainly seemed like it, given how enthusiastically she bobbed her head up and down that shaft over and over again, as Maryse started going back and forth between her ass and her mouth, turning The Lady into her personal ATM whore. And it wasn't just her, as Charlotte insisted on getting in on the action, while Maryse was still inside her bottom, meaning that The Lady was taking it in both ends like a common prostitute.

Oh God, it was so humiliating. Especially because of the effect it was having on her poor little body, and her poor little mind. Oh God, it maybe already too late for her. But maybe there was still a chance, if she could just get this over with as soon as possible. Unfortunately, Lacey knew exactly what she would have to do to get that done, and she wasn't sure she had it in her.

"Harder!" Lacey whimpered, "Oh God, oooooooooooh, please just get it over with and fuck me harder!"

"You know what you have to do if you want to cum." Maryse chuckled wickedly.

While Lacey was busy whimpering pathetically Charlotte pushed, "You too Becky."

The difference being that Becky didn't hesitate, "Oh please Mistress Charlotte, fook me! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me hard! Pound me arse, my Queen! Oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, slam me shit hole! Tear it wide apart, just like you used too. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, destroy my fucking bitch hole! Make it your fuck hole, again, mmmmmmmmm, if you can. Oh yes, please Char, give me what I want. Give me what I need. Please, mmmmmmmmm, please, please, pleassssssssssssseeeeeeeeee, ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, wreck me fooking rectum! Ruin it! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwdddddddddddd!"

"Me too." Lacey finally whimpered, telling herself she was just saying what she had too, "Fuck me hard and... and make me your bitch! Oh my God, my French Mistress, please make me yours! all yours! Yessssssssssss, make me your big booty bitch! Your big bottomed butt slut! Mmmmmmmmm, your fat assed bitch! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, make me your bitch! Oh God, I want to be your bitch! Please make me an anal bitch! Your fucking anal bitch! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, make me your bitch, make me your bitch, make me your bitch, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd!"

Finally the pace was increased, and even though it was ever so slowly at first, it was enough to render the only woman with any class in the WWE completely incoherent. In the process, she lost every drop of that class. Or was that when she actually came like a nasty little anal bitch with a dick in her ass? It was hard to know for sure, and honestly, it didn't matter.

No, all that mattered to Lacey in that moment was the ecstasy she was feeling, and her desperate need to get more of it. Which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while, as she was bombarded by incredible climax after incredible climax, all of which were anally induced, causing her cum to violently squirt out of her cunt, and probably destroying everything she was before all this in the process.

Maryse chuckled wickedly at the proof that she had broken another wannabe top. Normally her laughter was much more hysterical at this point, but honestly Lacey Evans hadn't truly felt like a challenge for her. Sure, she was a muscular blonde, much like herself, except more muscular, and a superior physical strength which could probably knock out Maryse with a single blow.

And that wasn't nothing. But she had also been plucked out of NXT far too early, meaning that being broken like this was inevitable for the so-called Lady. If anything, Maryse was lucky to be able to get here first, as she did so enjoy taking an anal cherry, but ultimately, Lacey Evans wasn't much of a prize. Especially when she had her eyes on a much bigger prize.

That prize was of course Charlotte Flair, who was not merely the Beth Phoenix of her day, but had by far eclipsed the achievements of The Glamazon. Something that she was proving now by brutalizing Becky's bottom with an admirable level of passion and power, effortlessly making that anal whore cum.

Yes, Becky Lynch's fat ass was designed to be fucked, so making her cum anally wasn't much of an achievement, but the anal pounding was so hard and brutal that it was impressive, and not just for a wrestler. Oh yes, it seemed that after all these years Maryse had a true challenge on her hands, and she was looking forward to every moment of it. Which was why she couldn't resist eyeing up her future pray throughout the sodomy, and even now during her favourite part of it.

Of course, the main focus of Maryse would always be big fat asses, and this was no exception. Oh yes, she perhaps literally drooled at the beautiful sight of the big girl cocks of herself and Charlotte pounding in and out of those slutty little bitch holes, causing those big meaty cheeks to jiggle like jelly in an earthquake.

Especially when those bitches started hammering their slutty little bottoms back at their betters. Including Lacey. Oh yes, the self-proclaimed Lady of the WWE had turned into a mindless anal whore before her eyes, and it was a beautiful sight to see. Just as the sound of flesh smacking against flesh, and the deafening screams of these butt sluts were beautiful to hear. And of course, Charlotte and Maryse were only too happy to add their voices into the equation, as they provided encouragement.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THAT'S IT BITCH! CUM FOR ME, AND BE MY BITCH!" Maryse gave gleeful encouragement at the top of her lungs, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR BIG FAT ASS! OH OUI, YOU'RE MINE NOW LACEY! ALL MINE! I OWN YOU, MMMMMMMMM, FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHH, I OWN YOUR BIG FAT ASS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH OUI, YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER FAT ASSED BITCH I CAN USE FOR MY PLEASURE! ANOTHER BIG BLONDE ANAL WHORE! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Not appreciating that transparent dig against her Charlotte yelled, "CUM FOR ME BECKY! CUM FOR THE QUEEN! YOUR QUEEN! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU REMEMBER BECKY? REMEMBER JUST HOW GOOD YOUR TRUE OWNER CAN MAKE YOU FEEL? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, THIS ASS IS MINE BITCH! IT'S MY FUCKING PROPERTY! AND IT ALWAYS WILL BE! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, I OWN THIS ASS! I FUCKING OWN BECKY LYNCH AND HER BIG FAT ASS! I OWN THE WHOLE WWE, AND EVERYONE IN IT! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I DO, YEAH I DO, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

All of these things combined to make sure Maryse came nice and hard in the process. It was hard to tell whether she came first, or Charlotte, but it didn't matter, because in the end The Queen would be just another one of her anal bitches. Something Maryse gave a little push towards, by quickly sucking on a finger, and then shoving it up Charlotte's ass.

Something which clearly took her future fat assed bitch by surprise, so much so, so that she actually stopped for a few long seconds, blushed furiously, and then glared at Maryse. Which of course didn't stop, The Sexiest Of The Sexy, who just chuckled wickedly, and then again when Charlotte slapped her hand away.

Charlotte couldn't believe the audacity of that bitch. Especially as no one had ever dared to do such a thing to her, meaning that was her first experience with something up her ass. Something that Maryse hadn't earned, and Charlotte should punish her for it. And maybe Maryse didn't realize just how close she was to it, but then Charlotte got caught up with watching the French bitch work, and damn, she had her work cut out for her.

Maryse was everything those has been WWE divas had said she was, and so much more. Hell, she might actually put up a decent fight against The Queen, something Charlotte was beginning to think wasn't possible any more. But she would win like she always did, meaning that she should just enjoy the challenge while it lasted.

In the meantime, Charlotte had to concentrate on what mattered, truly winning the first battle between them by making Becky Lynch hers again. It had been embarrassing having Becky elude her for so long, and while breaking her again should be easy now she was back in her bottom, her former bitch did seem weirdly devoted to the former diva.

Which was just proof that Charlotte needed to bring her A-game, and give the former double champion the kind of rectum wrecking which had made this little anal bitch her little anal bitch in the first place. Which was why after a brief pause, she picked up her speed again, brutally pounding Becky's fat ass through a few more climaxes each.

She didn't even bother to offer up any more verbal abuse, because what was there left to say? Charlotte Flair had won, again. Becky Lynch had been a surprising challenge to her throne, especially as she got as close as anyone ever had, but only a month after her greatest victory Becky was back to being nothing but a butt slut, who's butt hole would always belong to The Queen.

They both knew it, and with every powerful thrust Charlotte was reminding the both of them of that. And when they were done here, she was going to walk out of here with Becky Lynch as her personal property again, forever putting one rival in her place, and winning a great victory against another one.

To her credit Maryse was able to keep up with her to the bitter end, constantly flashing Charlotte irritating smirks as she no doubt added Lacey Evans to her collection of bitches, like that was some kind of achievement. Then simultaneously they pulled out, gasping for breath, and admiring their handiwork.

Of course, well trained bitch that she was, Becky almost immediately reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide apart, exposing her gaping butt hole. Not that it was really necessary, as both gapes could be seen from space at this point. Oh yes, both the butt wrecking tops could see deep into the bowels of both bottoms, something that both dominant blondes constantly took pictures of with their phones. Although not before making Lacey follow suit.

"Spread your cheeks you worthless fuck hole!" Maryse yelled angrily, delivering a hard slap to Lacey's big behind in making those meaty cheeks jiggle for her again, "How dare you! Comment oses-tu? How dare you not automatically spread your big fat ass cheeks. I know you've only been here for a cup of coffee, but even a stupid little bitch like you should know better."

"Yes my French Mistress, I'm sorry my French Mistress." Lacey cried out, quickly reaching back and spreading her cheeks.

"Non, not like that, you stupid whore! Do it properly!" Maryse snapped, and then rolled her eyes, "You do know how to do it properly, don't you? Or are you so dumb I need to explain everything?"

"Yes my French Mistress. I mean no, I mean-" Lacey stammered weakly.

"Shut up and just do it!" Maryse snapped.

"Yes my French Mistress, I'm sorry my French Mistress." Lacey whimpered pathetically.

Lacey made sure to slowly spread her cheeks nice and wide this time. She only did it quickly the first time because she had been so cum drunk, she hadn't been thinking, something that she would be happy to explain, if asked, but she suspected that doing so without prompting would only make her French Mistress more angry with her, which was the last thing she wanted.

In fact, all she wanted was to please her French Mistress, another thing Lacey would happily tell this goddess, if given the chance. Although hopefully she proved that point by not complaining as the two superior women grabbed their phones, and took pictures of their handiwork, which was almost unbearably humiliating for the Southern Bell, but in that moment she was overwhelmed with a feeling of gratitude, which overshadowed her embarrassment.

It was the same reason that when Maryse asked, almost casually, "So... Lacey, what are you?"

Lacey didn't hesitate to reply, "I'm your bitch, my French Mistress. I'm your fat assed anal loving bitch. Oh my God my French Mistress, thank you for making me yours."

Which caused Maryse to grinned smugly at Charlotte, who in turn tried the same thing, less successfully, "And what are you, Becky?"

"I'm the property of a real woman." Becky smiled dreamily, unintentionally allowing Charlotte to jump to the wrong conclusion before continuing, "I'm your bitch, my French Mistress. I'm your fat arse bitch, mmmmmmmm, who freaking loves it up my big fat bum! Oh fook my French Mistress, thanks for owning me like Charlotte never could."

That last part had to be intentional, which infuriated Charlotte, "You little bitch!"

"That's right, Becky is my little bitch." Maryse gleefully gloated, "Mmmmmmmm oui, mine, not yours."

"Not for long." Charlotte growled angrily. Which made Maryse burst out laughing, which in turn only made Charlotte smirk, "Oh, you think that's funny, huh? Well how about we have ourselves a little one on one match, ass for ass, and we'll see who gets the last laugh? Hell, make it one of your bitches. I've beaten all the ones worth beating, so it will be easy."

Which just made Maryse laugh even more, before calming herself down, "Oh Charlotte, you're so desperate. It really is adorable, and pathetic. Clearly you have learned nothing from tonight. But that's okay, mmmmmmmm, Because, ça le rendra encore plus doux quand je te ferai mien. Ha ha ha ha. Oh oui, it will just make it all the sweeter when I make you mine."

"Oh honey, better women than you have tried." Charlotte said condescendingly, before turning her attention back to Becky, "In the meantime, Becky get over here and taste your own butt."

"Yes my Queen." Becky eagerly replied and tried to obey, only to be stopped by her French Mistress.

"Non, you do it." Maryse ordered firmly.

"Excuse me?" Charlotte questioned in disbelief.

"Take off your cock, and suck it." Maryse ordered softly, but still firmly.

There was a brief pause, then Charlotte questioned, "And why should I do that?"

"Because I said so." Maryse said simply, and then sighed, frustrated that she had to continue, "And, because I'm the Alpha female of the WWE. Mmmmmmmm yessssssss, I effortlessly took that title from Becky, when you couldn't, and now it's mine. And so are you. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, all of you are mine, and you have to do as I say."

Another brief pause, then Charlotte pointed out, "That was never official, and I beat Becky for the titles of Alpha female and the champion of SmackDown."

"This isn't SmackDown." Maryse countered.

"This isn't RAW." Charlotte countered.

Another pause, and then Maryse offered, "Do as I say, and you can fail at making Becky yours for an entire night."

Yet another pause, this one the longest yet, and then Charlotte counter offered, "You do it too?"

"Deal." Maryse grinned.

Which was disappointing for Lacey to hear, as she'd wanted to further prove herself the broken bitch she now was, and ideally to get some more of that yummy ass cream, especially her own. Although it was fascinating to watch two dominant women have a battle of wills before her eyes, especially as she was now permanently out of the running for Alpha female of any show.

Then again, had she ever truly been in that race? Because it had never been clearer that Lacey Evans had been all bark and no bite, given her dismal record. She hadn't even been a success in NXT. No, she had just been taken from a small pond to an ocean, and as a result she had been devoured by a bigger fish. Although even if she stayed in NXT, maybe the result would have been the same, and she was always destined to become another woman's fuck toy?

Honestly it didn't really matter, as right now Lacey was blissfully happy, even in her current position as nothing but a decoration for the room. One which no one was paying any attention to at that, as all eyes were on her French Mistress taking off her strap-on, slowly bringing it up to her mouth, wrapping her lips around it and moaning happily at the taste.

The taste of Lacey's bottom! Oh God, Lacey was so happy she had pleased her French Mistress with the taste of her bottom. Oh yes, the French Dom slowly but happily sucked that dildo, staring into Charlotte's eyes the entire time. Then Charlotte followed suit, although she clearly had a lot less fun with subjecting herself to what was arguably a submissive act.

Given the French Mistress loved eating ass, she was obviously having an easier time of shrugging it off, while it made Charlotte blush in a way which made the normally intimidating woman look kind of cute. Which suggested that it would be the goddess known as Maryse who would ultimately triumph in the upcoming battle between them, which made Lacey happy.

After all, she may have been broken beyond repair, but at least she had fallen to an unstoppable force. One who had previously ruled over the WWE entire women's division before, and was clearly on track to do so again. And it would be her honour to do anything she could do to ensure that victory.