Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which of course, got even more happy sounds out of what was obviously a natural anal loving bottom. Just like every other wrestler Maryse had ever met. Something that she made clear while fingering that butt hole, although honestly, she was barely aware of what she said. At least until the all-important moment came, when she took what she wanted.

"Spread your cheeks, you worthless piece of ass!" Maryse suddenly ordered nicely and clearly in English, so everyone could hear. She also emphasized those words with a hard strike to Asuka's bottom, before pushing, "Oooooooooooh oui, give me your slutty little butt hole. Give it to me, so I can make it, and you, mine. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, the mighty Asuka, just another one of my fat assed bitches! Ha ha ha ha!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Asuka whimpered, obeying without hesitation.

Asuka had been dreading this moment ever since suffering yet another humiliating defeat. Although in a weird way, at the exact same time, it was a relief to be finally at this moment, considering how long the build-up had taken. More importantly, the inevitable pain would be a relief, after an amazingly skilled rim job, which Asuka feared had prepared her too much.

Sure enough, when the moment came, and those fingers were replaced by Maryse's cock, a small part of the Empress was actually excited to feel her most private hole stretching for the dick of a superior warrior again. Technically, that wasn't what this was, and yet, Maryse had defeated her, simply by getting into her head. So yes, this was another thing she found cathartic.

Especially because while the beginning might've been easy, it wasn't long before Asuka was experiencing intense pain from having her most private hole stretching for an invading object. Especially towards the end, when her butt hole was stretching as wide as it could be, so it could allow the head of the cock to slide through it, and into her bottom.

Just like it had happened with Charlotte. Although, in a way this was better, as it wasn't losing her anal cherry. However, it was also much worse, because at least she could respect Charlotte as a warrior. Yes, secretly Maryse had been even more successful, but it wasn't the same. Then there was the fact that of course, Maryse just had to celebrate this moment, in the same way that she always did.

"Ooooooooooh oui, that's it! Mmmmmmmmm, my dick in the ass of the Empress!" Maryse announced proudly, and with a loud cackle, ""Ooooooooooh oui, c'est ça! Mmmmmmmmm, ma bite dans le cul de l'Impératrice! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, j'étire le trou du cul de l'Impératrice et je la fais mienne. Oh oui, Charlotte n'a peut-être pas réussi à faire le travail, mais je ne le ferai pas.

Oh oui, Asuka, ton trou de cul a l'air si bien étiré pour ma grosse bite. Ha ha ha ha, ça va être tellement amusant. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I am stretching The Empress's ass hole, and making her mine. Oh oui, Charlotte may have failed to get the job done, but I shall not. Oh yes Asuka, your butt hole looks so good stretching for my big dick. Ha ha ha ha, this is going to be so much fun."

Of course, Charlotte had bombarded her with similar verbal humiliation when she achieved this goal, and The Empress had been the one swearing at her in her native tongue, and making it clear that she would never be hers under any circumstances. Now Asuka almost wished she had broken that night, to avoid the humiliation of being broken by Maryse.

Which hadn't happened yet, but with overwhelming humiliation like this, maybe it really was just a matter of time? No! No, Asuka couldn't believe that. She was The Empress, and the true Alpha female of the WWE. She would survive this and get her revenge. She needed it. She needed it more than anything she had ever needed before.

Being refuelled by her anger Asuka's ass tightened up, and although that probably just gave Maryse more enjoyment, it gave The Empress some very welcome pain, which was exactly what she needed right now to remain unbroken. And again, it was cathartic. Oh yes, Asuka wanted to feel pain at this moment. Hell, she was almost tempted to beg Maryse to slam that cock inside her shit-pipe as hard as she could, with a single thrust.

Or at least a number of them. Anything to make this harder on herself. However, she could only make it so bad, as for better or for worse, the dildo continued slowly and gently sliding through her back door, and deep into her back passage.

Maryse cursed Charlotte, and more importantly herself for not returning sooner, causing her to only just miss out on taking Asuka's anal cherry. Now that would be a real achievement, and Maryse despised second place. Of course, just because she wasn't the first to fuck this wonderfully tight ass, didn't mean she couldn't still be the one to turn it into a loose and sloppy fuck hole.

And more importantly, she would be the first to own this ass. Hell yes, she was already staking her claim over it, and when she was done, the once mighty Asuka would never want anyone else to be inside her bottom. Only the true Alpha female of the WWE, and soon to be the official owner of this once untouchable butt hole.

In the meantime of course, Maryse very much focused on the heaven which was watching inch after inch of her cock sliding into Asuka's back door and deep into her back passage. Especially as the obscenely stretching shit hole of this once proud warrior was on perfect display, thanks to that once proud warrior spreading her ass cheeks, and exposing what was happening to her butt hole.

Which was the kind of thing Maryse lived for. Along with of course, the heavenly moment that she had no more cock to give that hungry little butt hole, her thighs coming to rest against those meaty ass cheeks, and thus announcing that every inch of her strap-on was buried as deep as it could go into Asuka's rectum.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, and that's every single inch in your shit-pipe!" Maryse announced gleefully, laughing to herself several times as she taunted, "Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm oui, that's every inch of my big dick up your big fat disgusting ass! Oh oui, every inch of this big strap-on dick up The Empress's big fat disgusting dumper! Ha ha ha ha, and you know what that means, don't you, Asuka?

It means, that this giant booty is mine! All mine! Ooooooooooooh oui, I fucking own you now, bitch. You belong to the sexiest of the sexy! Oh yes, you're nothing but a butt slut. And now I am proving it, by fucking you in the butt! Ha ha ha ha, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh oui! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, et c'est chaque centimètre de votre pipe à merde!

Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm oui, c'est chaque centimètre de ma grosse bite dans ton gros cul dégoûtant! Oh oui, chaque centimètre de cette grosse bite à gode-ceinture dans le gros dumper dégoûtant de l'impératrice! Ha ha ha ha, et tu sais ce que ça veut dire, n'est-ce pas, Asuka?

Cela signifie que ce butin géant est à moi! Tout à moi! Ooooooooooooh oui, putain tu m'appartiens maintenant, salope. Vous faites partie des plus sexy des sexy! Oh oui, tu n'es rien d'autre qu'une salope. Et maintenant je le prouve, en te baisant dans le cul! Ha ha ha ha, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh oui!"

While still gloating about her victory, mostly in French, Maryse slowly pulled her hips back, and thus caused inch after inch of dildo to leave that cock sleeve's cock sleeve. Then, when it was about half way out, she pushed that strap-on all the way back in. She then repeated this process a few times, keeping her thrusts nice and slow, before eventually switching to shorter but more impactful pumps of Asuka's pooper.

Something which continued to be on perfect display, thanks to this worthless bottom continuing to spread her cheeks, as the butt fucking officially began. As Maryse, The Sexiest of the Sexy, officially started sodomizing Asuka, the so-called Empress.

Some version of those words echoed in Maryse's head for what felt like an eternity, as she allowed herself to enjoy this moment. Which would almost certainly be enough to break Asuka, just like it did all the other pathetic little bottoms who were so deep in denial about what they were truly for. Especially because this ass fucking was happening in the locker room, where everybody else could see it.

However, given what an important piece of ass this was, Maryse had no intention of settling for almost. Especially when she was so looking forward to stretching it out, and truly turning it into the slutty little fuck hole it was always meant to be. So, as much as she hated sharing her toys, tonight she would make an exception.

"Everyone, get out a strap-on, put it on, and then lie down in a row." Maryse ordered very clearly in English, "Mmmmmmm, I want to see Asuka riding you all with her ass hole."

"Yes, my French Mistress."

Asuka was horrified to hear that command, so as soon as the broken bitches chorused, 'Yes, my French Mistress', the once mighty Empress whimpered, "No, please!"

"I own you tonight. Those are the rules about the bet, which you lost." Maryse reminded Asuka of this coldly, "That means, you do as I say. Understand?"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Asuka whimpered pathetically.

"Good." Maryse chuckled with an evil smile, before revealing, "You can start with Paige's dick."

"But..." Asuka began, before a look from the double champion had her lowering her head, and simply again whimpering pathetically, "Yes, my French Mistress."

Paige had worn a strap-on before of course, back in her early days on the main roster, and the whole time she was in NXT. Something she was very much ashamed of now, as she was wasting everyone's time, and not giving her fat arse to the real women who deserve to use it for their pleasure. So attaching a strap-on to herself now felt incredibly weird.

Although, at least when it was attached and lubed up, she could just laid down, and allow her former Dom to come to her. Which she did, albeit after a brief moment of looking for mercy in the wrong place. Then the Goddess known as Maryse pulled her dick out of Asuka's arse, and allowed the formerly dominant woman the privilege of obeying her.

Something that Asuka did slowly, crawling over to where Paige was, and then despite the fact that the cock was obviously glistening with lube, she spat on to her hand, and rubbed it into the dildo. Paige was way too broken to need something like that, but apparently Asuka was not far off, as after briefly reaching behind her to shove some of that lube up her own booty, the once unstoppable Empress lined up her bum hole with the dildo, and slammed herself downwards.

Maybe she was trying to ensure that it would hurt? Because there was definitely more than a hint of pain in the cry which came from that. However, there was also definitely enjoyment, and that fact was a pretty good proof of just how far this top had fallen.

In a way, this was a very bad thing for Paige, as it meant one less butt buster to bust her butt. However, Maryse had turned out to be everything she had been advertised to be, and so much more, and Paige wanted her to have everything. Just as importantly, Paige didn't want to settle for second-best anymore. Not after experiencing what her French Mistress had to offer her slutty little bum hole.

Besides, it was a kindness to wannabe tops like Asuka. Because unfortunately, Paige knew all about pretending to be something you weren't. And the Goddess known as Maryse was definitely proving all deserve to be her bitches. Meanwhile, the once mighty Asuka was proving herself worthy to be nothing but a cock sleeve.

Because not only did she somehow sit down on every inch of that big dick, but it wasn't long before she was bouncing up and down it, and whatever discomfort she felt quickly went away, leaving her with only pure pleasure. The kind of pure pleasure that Paige lived for. Which of course, left her incredibly jealous. Especially because it was very clear that Asuka would be the central focus tonight, meaning that Paige's poor little arse hole would continue to go unloved.

Although, the other end of the dildo was rubbing her clit, so that combined with the memory of what it was like to be Asuka would hopefully make her cum eventually. Sadly, it just wouldn't be the same. Hopefully, she could talk her French Mistress into gang banging her whore bum? Or even just a one on one bumming session? Something, anything?

"Enjoying yourself, you disgusting whore?" Maryse questioned, bringing her cock close enough to Paige's lips just long enough to get her excited, before instead pointing it at her real target, "Of course you are, mmmmmmmmm, you're finally embracing your true self. The disgusting anal whore you are! Oh oui, ooooooooh yessssssss, you're doing a good job, here's another treat for you.

Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck my dick, you pathetic butt slut. Taste your own ass, and truly prove yourself worthy to be my bitch. Oh oui, suck it! Suck that ass flavoured dick, oh mighty Empress! Oh oui, voici un autre régal pour vous. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, suce ma bite, espèce de pute pathétique. Goûtez votre propre cul et prouvez vraiment que vous êtes digne d'être ma chienne. Oh oui, suce-le! Suce cette bite au goût de cul, oh puissante impératrice! Ha ha ha ha, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh OUI!"

Asuka opened her mouth, even prepared to reply the way she had to, only for her to be silenced by cock. Oh God, the French Mistress shoved her ass flavoured cock into Asuka's open mouth, and thus making her a double stuffed bitch. Yes, it was nice not to have to reply in the degrading way, but surely, this was even worse than taking the cock into her mouth by choice.

Even if the result was the same. Oh fuck, the once mighty Empress was forced to taste her own booty on that weapon of ass destruction. To start sucking it, as if she was one of the shameless ATM whores surrounding her. And of course, the former champion and Alpha female just couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly and happily in pleasure.

Between the cock in her ass, and the butt cream, she just had no choice. Then there were the added bonuses, like the fact it was Paige she was currently anally riding, AKA, one of the most broken bitches on the roster. Which was really saying something, but it was true. No one was a bigger bottom than Paige. More importantly, not so long ago, this had been Asuka's favourite anal bitch.

One who had declared her undying loyalty to the Empress, only to be stolen by the infamous Maryse. Who's cock Asuka not only currently had in her mouth, but was eagerly sucking on it, even taking it down her throat so she could get every drop of her own anal juices.

Unsurprisingly, as soon as Maryse's cock was completely clean, she was given a fresh batch of butt cream, and a brand-new humiliation, in the form of having to suck Paige's cock. Of course, in between her mouth being freed, and refilled, Asuka was made to start anally riding one of the other bottoms surrounding her. She was in such a delirious state, she wasn't even sure who it was. And it didn't matter.

No, the point of all this, was that Maryse was running a train on Asuka's ass, the once proud warrior sodomizing herself over and over again on the cocks of inferior women, and pushing her one step closer to breaking forever. Something which had helped break many women before, and as much as The Empress wanted to resist, she just didn't see a way out of this with her mind intact.

She was done, and everyone knew it. All Asuka could do now, was postponed the inevitable. From admitting that she was beaten, and from now on will always be Maryse's fat assed bitch. Just another piece of meat in the collection of the French Dom. However, her stupid pride would not allow Asuka to make the decision herself. No, she had to go down in a blaze of glory.

She just had too. And if that meant hours upon hours of anally riding bottoms, so be it. Hell, in some ways it was easy, given how thoroughly loose her once untouchable booty now was. Of course, it was also painfully torturous, given how increasingly bad she needed to cum. And of course, Maryse just had to save the worst for last.

"And now, it is Kairi's turn." Maryse announced with evil laughter.

"Oh God, no, please no, I..." Asuka briefly whimpered, before sighing without bothering to look at the cruel Dom, "I mean, yes, my French Mistress."

Kairi still felt bad for letting her best friend and mentor down, but she hoped within time, Asuka would understand this was for the best. That they were both worthless little fuck holes, who only existed to please their wonderful French Mistress. On the other hand, she was proud of Asuka. The Empress was legendary tough, but Kairi wasn't sure how anyone could survive this onslaught without breaking.

On the other hand, everyone involved was pretty sure they knew where this was going, and surely not even the once mighty Empress could survive the grand finale of this anal gang bang. Especially given the loud and happy cry she let out from once again violating her own butt hole.

Further proof came in the way that Asuka slammed herself all the way down, and then started bouncing her booty with the eagerness of the fully broken anal whore. Oh yes, Kairi's former Dom was almost there, and all it would take was a little push, and they could be together forever serving under the Goddess known as Maryse. Hell, maybe this was the moment?

The moment that Asuka had to submit to both of her favourite bitches. First Kairi, and then Paige. Well, technically Paige had been first. But the point was, all of a sudden the once mighty Empress was getting cock in both ends from her former bitches, and clearly loving every second of it.

Which was crystal clear, from how loudly and eagerly she moaned around the dildo in her mouth, savouring the deepest part of her bowels for a few long seconds, before bobbing her head up and down on the dildo. Then of course, she even took it into her throat. Something she had done for the rest, but this was even more extreme, as it was Paige. The biggest bottom of them all, and probably Asuka's favourite bitch.

Also, there was the fact that their French Mistress finally rejoined the fun, kneeling down behind Asuka, and briefly admiring her prize, before violating it. Well, she graciously sucked her fingers first, so they would be nice and ready for the slutty little ass hole. Incredibly gracious, given that she could just slam her cock inside it, if she wanted too.

Given just how thoroughly loosened Asuka's ass now was, the once mighty Empress could probably not only take such a thing, but actually enjoy it. However, it seemed that the Goddess known as Maryse was taking no chances, as she insisted on sliding a finger into that already stretched butt hole. Given the reactions of Asuka, Kairi was sure that at least one finger was added.

And of course, she was only too happy to help, by reaching behind her former Mistress, and spreading those meaty cheeks for her new one. Something that the infamous Maryse didn't seem to even notice, probably because she was so lost in this moment, which was more than understandable.

"And now, time for the grand finale." Maryse announced with an evil grin, "Ooooooooooh oui, time to take that double anal cherry. If you still have it! Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm oui, it wouldn't surprise me if Charlotte took that too. Or Carmella perhaps? Ohhhhhhhhhhh, or even Paige? God, you really are a disgrace to women everywhere. But don't worry, because now, you finally get introduced to your true purpose.

Ha ha ha ha ha, oh oui, Et maintenant, place à la grande finale. Ooooooooooh oui, il est temps de prendre cette double cerise anale. Si vous l'avez encore! Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm oui, ça ne m'étonnerait pas que Charlotte prenne ça aussi. Ou Carmella peut-être? Ohhhhhhhhhh, ou même Paige? Dieu, tu es vraiment une honte pour les femmes du monde entier. Mais ne vous inquiétez pas, car maintenant, vous découvrez enfin votre véritable objectif."