Masculine and Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers

Tom pushed off the couch. "Jeezuz... finally."

Again Mara looked at her son. "You watch it, mister."

"Yeah-yeah. Who's helping me carry all the snack stuff out?"

Both boys simultaneously said, "I will." They wanted to get out of the spotlight as soon as possible.

Julie turned to Mara. "Carie and I need to change. Where can we do that?"

"I'll show you the guest room, it has an attached bath."

"Great."

Mara followed the girls up the stairs. She found herself wishing her son had been dating Julie, not Marcia, but she had sincerely liked Marcia too. She again wondered what Tommy had meant by "pushing her." Pushing Marcia about what?

*

Julie watched Tom and Bill setting up the small water polo net at the end of the pool. She looked at Carie reclined on one of the other cushioned chaises. "We should ask Mrs. D to come out and play too. What do you think?"

Carie shaded her eyes with her hand. "Yeah, okay. You two seem kinda close."

Julie smiled. "Not really, I think she's cool though. We had to deal... well, I told you all about the idiots last Friday."

"I thought she was funny earlier, you were even funnier." Both girls giggled. "Yeah, ask her to join us."

"Okay." Julie stood up. "Hey, Tom? I'm going to ask your mom to come out. That way the teams will be equal." Tom nodded at her.

Bill looked over. His eyes somewhat larger than normal. "Yeah, great idea. Ask her."

Jim, floating on a rubber raft, added, "Yeah, tell her to come out. Do that!"

Julie exhaled. "You two are asses, did you know that?"

Bill's brow pinched. "Huh?"

Jim protested, "No, we aren't. We... we need to make the teams even."

Tom mumbled, "I agree with you, Julie."

Julie slowly shook her head then headed to the house.

Tom gazed at Julie. She really had a hot bod, and her ass was to die for. She had that petite-hot-cute-beautiful thing happening just like Mom, and was nice, funny, and smart like her too. An inch or so shorter than Mom. He glanced at Bill. They made a good couple. He felt envious of his friend for a moment as he finished securing the net.

*

Mara was wearing her most conservative bikini, but she knew it wasn't all that "conservative." A few years ago, after she lost the weight and toned up, and was still trying every trick to get Phil to turn up the heat on their sex life, she had started buying what her own mother would have called 'skimpy' bikinis. They weren't even close to thongs, or 'Brazilian' bikinis, but still, possibly inappropriate for a 42 year old housewife.

Normally she wouldn't have given it any consideration but today she did for some reason. At first she thought it was because Phil wouldn't be with her or some of her friends her own age, so her body would fair well being compared to them, at least 'average' if not above average, but now she'd be compared to Carie who, even with the baby fat love handles, was very pretty with big boobs, and to Julie who was beautiful in a cute way. There wasn't an ounce of fat on Julie and the girl's breasts looked like they'd never sag. Her own were a tiny bit larger than Julie's, there was some sag though but it wasn't that noticeable with the top she was wearing. Her butt, which she really worked on, was actually holding its ground against gravity. She wondered how many thousands of lunge thrusts she had done in the past five years. She also knew that Tommy's friends from time to time gave her the eye, but she never really counted that. If there was some girl around, like Julie, they'd never have bothered looking at some forty-something housewife. Teenage boys were... well, teenage boys. They gawked at whatever was available.

She wasn't really that self-absorbed about her looks, was she? So why was she so nervous? She was now thinking it had some connection to what happened Friday night with Tommy, but what that connection was, she had not one clue. She realized she was as nervous about her body as she would have been as a teenager going to a pool party. She felt her top again through the T nightshirt she had put on over it at the last moment. The top was in place as she knew it would be. She felt the bow knot on the thin straps behind her neck. That was still tight.

Mara watched Tommy jump into the water, and she recalled the slight argument, more like a two week debate with Phil about putting the pool in eight years ago. He had just gotten a promotion, a more impressive "title" along with a substantial salary increase. "We have the money, sweetheart. Let's get an in-ground pool." She had been surprised to say the least.

Phil had never before mentioned wanting a pool. They went to the beach fairly often and would take summer vacations at a cottage on a moderately sized inland lake in Michigan, and he liked the water and swam well enough so he wouldn't drown, but she had never thought of him as a "swimmer" nor that he had any idea or inclination to have a pool in the back yard.

Mara had told him she thought it was an unnecessary extravagance that would end up not being used by anyone in the family, and then pointed out how she'd worry every day of the summer that Tommy or Denise would drown in it. She had asked him why he had gotten the crazy idea.

He said when he was a kid, a friend, more of an acquaintance type of friend than a good friend, had an in-ground pool. He had been invited over a few times and thought it was so cool to have a pool in one's own back yard. That it had always sort of been a dream that when he grew up, he'd have one too.

Mara had told him that he wasn't a child anymore and that some childhood dreams weren't meant to come to fruition. She reiterated how she'd worry about the kids, and what about upkeep, additional costs after the construction, the cleaning, the hassle, all of that? He said he'd look into it. He'd take care of any dangerous chemicals like chlorine, but he figured the kids would love it so much they'd help with the maintenance. He'd teach Tommy how to clean it and service the 'whatever' the equipment would be on it, like the filter. She had rolled her eyes at him about that, then did another eye roll when he added, "And there'll be less grass to mow back there." In the end she had finally given in to him because he hadn't dropped it, kept saying how it was one of his dreams.

Ironically, she really enjoyed it, swam nearly ever day. The kids that first summer were in it nearly constantly, but less the next summer and even less the next, then more again when Denise was in high school, actually that was mainly Denise who had varied in her pool activity, Tommy had enjoyed it about as much as Mara had.

He'd join her in the afternoon a few times a week when she swam her daily laps. Sometimes when she finished, she'd push him around on the rubber raft, quite a few times he'd do the same for her. "It's your turn, Mom." She smiled remembering how he'd make engine sounds occasionally, like he was her outboard motor. She recalled all the numerous times she had to chase Tommy around the patio and pool to slather sun block on him. "I don't want that stuff on me! It's smells girlie!" So, even without swimming laps, the pool had given her exercise. The family member who ended up using it the least was, of course, Phil.

Mara took a deep breath. Her self-consciousness, or whatever it should be called, was still causing her to be nervous as she opened the door and walked outside, holding her towel and sun block in one hand. The kids had a boom box playing so no one heard the patio door open. As she got closer to the pool, her nervousness increased. Did it have something to do with Tommy and Friday night, or was it only her stupid concern about her looks? She decided it was the latter, then started thinking it was all Phil's fault.

Before she had begun going to the health club religiously, his waning interest in making love had her blaming herself for having an unattractive body as being the reason, and she had gotten very self-conscious about it. Most of the time now, she exercised because it made her feel good, healthier, although yes, she had turned into a self-absorbed idiot, or maybe was just scared of losing whatever sex appeal she still possessed. She hated she worried so much about her looks, she knew a body had nothing to do with real beauty, that was all within, in one's heart, soul, personality. It was Phil's fault!

Jim was still on the rubber raft. He was the first to notice Mrs. D approaching. "Hey, Mrs. D! Great! The teams'll be even now!" He stared at her slender toned legs and the slight sway of her hips. Why the hell couldn't his mom look so smokin' hot?

Bill had just climbed out of the pool to jump into the water again. He turned and smiled. He didn't know he was focusing on her body just as Jim was. He didn't shout like Jim though, "Hi Mrs. D. Glad you came out. Ready for some polo?"

She smiled at Billy. "I'll play, but I don't know how ready I am." She glanced at Jimmy on the raft. He was wearing sun glasses. He was grinning, and obviously checking her out. Or was he laughing at her? She got more nervous. She looked at Tommy. He was fiddling with one of the polo nets he had built. He wasn't smiling.

Julie leaned to the side of her cushioned chaise and looked towards the house. She smiled. "I'm glad you decided to join us."

"Only... for a little while."

Mara walked to the foot of the open chaise between Julie and Carie, dropped her sun block and towel on the cushion, then turned around facing the pool and started to raise her cotton nightshirt T but saw Jimmy and Billy staring at her. She suddenly got even more self-conscious and also wished she hadn't worn the stupid T outside. She had this sensation of being on stage as a stripper and that made her nervousness skyrocket. She pulled her hands away from the bottom of the T and turned to face Julie. "Is... um... the water warm enough?"

"Yeah, it's perfect." She saw Mara chewing her lower lip.

Jim yelled over the music. "C'mon, you guys, let's pick sides! I think it should be me, Bill, and Carie on one team!" He'd be able to get to guard Mrs. D that way.

Bill looked at Jim and grinned. "Yeah... yeah, that sounds good."

Julie was still looking at Mara's face, then glanced at the pool. Jim was grinning at her boyfriend. She quickly looked at Mara again. "Take it off now. Hurry up, they're not watching."

Mara blinked. The girl had noticed her nervousness. Mara did as Julie said, hurriedly getting the T up and off, then quickly sat on the side of the chaise facing Julie.

Julie blinked too, then smiled. "Gawd, Mara."

Mara's stomach tensed. "The suit? Yeah, I... I think it's too young for me. I-I don't know why I bought it. I-I don't have a..."

Julie interrupted, "What? Your suit? Your suit's cute."

"I-I thought you meant that... um..."

Julie giggled. "You look fantastic, Mara." She glanced at Carie and grinned. "Don't you just hate her now?"

Carie giggled too. "Yes."

"You're... you don't think my suit is... is too young... um... inappropriate?"

Julie was still grinning. "For your body? It's perfect."

Carie said, "I think it's really cute."

Julie added, "I knew you were in shape, but now I see why dumb Bill and Jim were so excited about me asking you to come out."

Mara exhaled. "I know you're making that up."

Carie giggled. "No, it's true."

Mara blushed, then thought of Phil yet again and her jaw tightened, then a moment later thought the girls were definitely exaggerating. She said in all honesty, "They're looking at you two, not me." She finally smiled and added, "... but I don't mind coming in third, luckily there's not another girl here so at least I placed."

Julie laughed even though she wasn't sure what 'placed' meant. "Want me to do your back with block?"

"Would you please?"

"Sure." Julie shifted on the chaise, putting her slender legs over the side. She picked up the bottle of sun block. "Do you know 'Melinda's Boutique,' in the mall? I work there. I think you'd look good in almost any of the clothes we have. You should stop in sometime."

Jim shouted, "So that okay with everyone?! The teams'll be me, Bill, and Carie, the loser team will be Tom, Julie, and Mrs. D!"

Bill smiled. "Yeah, that's fine with me!" He figured he'd be able to mess around not only with Julie, but Mrs. D too, well, not Mrs. D too much. Julie would be watching him for sure.

After Mara got into the pool, she felt more relaxed. Her body was underwater. When the game started, she knew the boys would be more aggressive than the girls, but she put out her best effort, actually getting into the competition. She saw she might have been mistaken about the girls, seeing how Julie attacked the ball and was just as competitive on defense.

Mara got into the game so much, she momentarily lost her temper a couple times, slapping the water when Jimmy scored two goals while she was defending him. She had seen Jimmy swim here in the pool before, but was always amazed that in the deep end, he could leg kick so hard that his torso actually rose out of the water. Of course he had been on the high school swim team for four years, and on the health club water polo team for three summers. She was pleased with her own fitness, because after fifteen minutes, she wasn't fatigued anymore than the boys or the girls, although she could see Carie's heart wasn't in the game from the very start.

Even though Jimmy was an excellent swimmer, Bill was the worst, so the score was tied when Jimmy scored again, seven even. What she was most proud of was that Tommy had passed off quite a few times to both her and Julie so they could try for goals. Mara had scored one, Julie had two, and Tommy four. They had a rule that allowed the teams to get into position after each goal.

It was Tommy's turn to throw the ball into play from their goal. Mara saw that Billy was at the edge of the pool holding onto the rim as usual. Jimmy who usually was in the center after a goal, was now on the opposite side of the pool from Billy, and that Carie was near the far right corner not really paying attention to the game, in fact floating on her back. Mara started swimming as fast as she could through the center of the pool. "Tommy! Tommy! Me! Me!" Tommy threw the ball and it landed in front of her perfectly. She actually pushed it ahead of her a few times with her stroking arm exactly as Jimmy had showed everyone before the game.

She noticed Jimmy swimming fast towards her as Billy back stroked towards the net to defend it with Carie, so she angled towards the now empty side of the pool with Jimmy quickly closing the space between them. She felt Jimmy cheat and grab her ankle slowing her up and making her laugh, but she escaped his grip and got closer to the side of the pool where she'd be able to hold the ball and wait for Julie or Tommy to swim up so she could pass it. She made it, grabbed the ball with two hands, treading water, and turned her back to Jimmy.

Jim was still swimming around with a semi, all the girls were hot and he had copped a couple minor feels. He grinned when he had Mrs. D trapped. As he reached over her shoulder, she screamed for help, then he pressed his crotch firmly against her hot ass, reaching over with her shoulder with his other arm.

Mara felt the half hard erection, but twisted and elbowed Jimmy away. She wasn't that mad about it, they were teenagers and it was all in fun. "Help me!" She submerged holding the ball and her foot pushed off the side wall to get a few feet away from Jimmy thinking she'd be able to pass the ball. When she surfaced her face was covered with her hair. "I can't see!"

Mara started laughing, then felt Jimmy's arms around her trying to grab the ball and one leg around her waist trying to keep her in place, which she knew was cheating and that no one could see it. He didn't push his crotch into her though, which would have made her angry. She kept laughing, twisting, trying her best to keep the ball out of Jimmy's grasp. A couple twists did push her hip into his crotch for a moment but she got his leg to release her waist. They moved closer to the side again and she felt her butt bump against it. "I can't see!"

She kept twisting side to side, Jimmy's hands slipping off the ball, sometimes scraping her shoulders. She wanted to pull her hair out of the way, but to take a hand off the ball to do it, would probably mean losing the ball. She twisted again and ended up facing Jimmy. Abruptly, Jimmy stopped trying to grab the ball. She turned her shoulder to him then quickly used her left hand to rake her hair from her face, and in the process faced him again.

She saw him treading water a couple feet in front of her. His eyes were wide, his mouth was half open. She followed his gaze down. Her naked breasts were floating in front of her. For some reason, she didn't drop the ball but instantly covered up her boobs with one arm. Her top had come untied! She looked up again and Jimmy was still staring with his mouth agape, then she saw a muscular arm emerge from underwater behind him and wrap around his neck. It yanked him back and under the water.

Julie and Carie swam as fast as they could to Mara. They saw she finally let go of the ball and was holding her bikini top and breasts trying her best to cover up, just as Jimmy surfaced coughing, and swearing.

"What the... acck... fuck did you... ulk acck... what the fuck, asshole!" He felt Tom's hand grip tightly on his throat. He used some water polo tricks he had learned. He kicked back with his foot and rammed Tom's thigh then he grabbed his friend's fingers as his other elbow punched into his friend's lats while he yanked Tom's hand away. Freed, Jim kicked off by ramming his foot into Tom's lower abdomen, swam a couple strokes, then turned around treading water. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Mara shouted, "Tommy! Jimmy! Stop it! Tommy, it was an accident! Quit it!" She looked down again as Julie moved behind her to tie the neck straps. Mara adjusted the bikini top.

"You dickwad! She's my mother!"

"I didn't do anything!"

"You've been copin' feels the whole game!"

"Fuck you! I have not!"

Bill swam up between them, somewhat struggling to tread water. "Hey... both of ya... shut up. Tom... it was an accident." He sucked some water into his mouth and had to spit it out. He glared at Jim. "And you, asshole, quit gettin' all over both Mrs. D and Julie, you prick."

"I'm just playing aggressive, that's all!"

"Tommy! Stop it! Jimmy, you too!" Mara looked down at her boobs and adjusted the top once more.

Julie said, "Okay, it's tied."

Carie shook her head and spoke softly, "Sometimes I really hate testosterone." She glanced at the boys, then at Mara and finally looked at Julie. "I'll pull Jim back."

"Yeah, and..." Julie giggled. "I better get to Bill before he drowns."

Mara shook her head as the girls swam off, then she breaststroked to her son, still glaring at Jimmy. Her voice was soft, "Tommy... relax. It was an accident."

"He was feeling you up."

"No, he wasn't. Go... go and shake hands. He's your friend."

"He pulled your damn top off."

"I don't think he did. I think it just came untied. I didn't even feel it."

Behind him, Bill felt Julie's hands on his waist, she was helping him tread water. He spoke loudly, "Listen, you guys better be okay and cooled off now, because... because I'm about to drown and... and I won't be able to stop you dorkwads from fighting." His head dipped under the surface and he reemerged coughing. He hoped Julie knew his struggling dip had been theater. Her head moved above his shoulder. He heard her whisper.

A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers
1...45678...20