Mason the Masseur, Connie+

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked her clitty from side to side, moved my wet finger rapidly up and down through her back orifice and intensified the pounding of her pussy to top speed.

Connie's orgasm hit her like an atomic bomb.

Her involuntary movements and erratic cries were a testimony to an out of body experience!

I continued ravaging her tortured body for another 10 minutes, before climaxing myself, damping a large amount of whitish goo into my condom...

I let her body recover from her massive shaking on the low table and then carried her back to the massage table.

After 15 minutes the lady opened her eyes.

She smiled lovingly at her husband, "Honey, your idea was absolutely perfect! I am so happy that with the proper stimuli we can still enjoy sex... And if we have problems in the future, I know somebody who can help us again, wouldn't you Mason?!..."

"With pleasure!..."

I felt very good - Enjoying Connie's body was a bliss, I ended up with the highest amount of money I ever gotten from a client, Nora's expectations of me were fulfilled and most importantly, I helped Connie and her husband regain their sex drive...

12