Massage

Story Info
A man gets a massage from a woman which turns into more...
2.6k words
4.26
22.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know how unreal this will probably sound but believe me, it's true. This has only ever happened the one time but it was wonderful. Around late autumn, I had wandered into a massage spa which I had recurve a 25% coupon for in the mail. I didn't often do massages, a bit spendy but that week had been rough. I had been hitting the gym every day for two weeks straight and for two hours at a time. The results had really shown too. I shaved off thirty pounds and my muscles were beginning to really chisel out. Anyhow, I walked in and the massage spa smelled like lavender and peppermint. The lounge had white sofas with black pillows and two tall water fountains added a serene white noise. I walked to the receptionist and handed my coupon.

She was a Hispanic woman, a rounded face but really gorgeous. When she actually looked up at me I noticed her attitude change to a slightly seductive one. Even with the coupon the massage was about seventy dollars but it would be very worth it. The receptionist directed me to the last room down the hall on the left. I closed the door and took in the smell of the room. It was a particular scent of rose and lilac which brought me back to the memory of a girl I went to highschool with. Ann, a five foot one red head who always wore a perfume that smelled of rose and lilacs. In highschool she was a thin thing with perky breasts and a tight ass which she had caught me staring at a time or two. We both had a mutual attraction to one another but one or both of us were in relationships. The opportunity to date never came around unfortunately. The room had a chair in one corner, a desk with various clear bottles of lotions and oils and a stack of white towels.

I undressed completely and neatly draped a white towel over myself covering three inches above and below my ass. I relaxed into the soft sounds of flute playing over a babbling crook. My body and mind relaxed and all sense of time slipped away. However long it had been, I heard a knock and a female voice call from the other side of the door.

"May I come in?" She asked. Her voice was soft and light. I told her yes and she came in. "I'm sorry for making you wait. I was just a little late."

"It's really no trouble at all." I said, voice deep and relaxed. "You just starting your shift?"

"Yeah. So I'm sorry if I'm a little tense. You'll be my first for the day." She said.

I kept my eyes closed and listened to her as she moved about the room shifting bottles and preparing herself. I couldn't really understand it at the time but something felt...familiar about the woman's presence. Before I even thought the words they came tumbling out of my mouth.

"Ann?" I asked and opened my eyes.

The woman stopped and turned to look at me. My head raised from the hole it had been pressed in. I'm not sure who was more shocked. Me or her.

"Oh my god." Ann said with a genuine smile. "I had no idea it was you. You look..." she looked me over with brows raised. I was of average height but I no longer looked pudgy. All the fat that I had had in high school was gone. Replaced by layers of sculpted muscle. Ann had filled out too. She was no longer stuck thin and had grown into herself. Her hips had curves and her breasts had enlarged too but were still rounded and perky. Her stomach had a little feminine pudge which actually added to her attractiveness. She was still five foot one with long red hair which she had tied up. In that moment, every attraction I had felt five years back came rushing at me. We just stared at each other for a long while.

"You look amazing." I said. "I don't think you've aged a single day since last time I saw you."

Ann blushed, her pale cheeks growing red.

"You look...a lot different too." She said, trying to push aside her redness. I did my best not to look at her erect nipples that were showing through the white fabric of her masseuse uniform. I smiled at her and we made eye contact before I placed n head back onto the table.

"What have you been up to since high school?" I asked.

"I finished college about two years ago and I've been doing this for a while." Ann said.

"You enjoy it?" I asked, keeping up with the small talk until more in depth conversation could ensue. I heard her snap open a lid and I could smell the oil before I heard it puddle into her hand.

"I do enjoy it. It's very relaxing for me."

"That's good." I said just as her oiled hands touched my ankles. The feeling of her hands around my ankles and her firm grip was like a surge of feeling through me. I flinched slightly and she pulled away.

"Is it alright?" Ann asked.

"It's fine. I apologize, it's been a long time since I've been touched." I cringed feeling a bit embarrassed. "Not that I haven't been touched or anything but I just...you know what I meant."

"Yeah." She chuckled and continued rubbing my leg up passed the calves. "What about you? What have you done since high school?"

I absently let out a soft moan of pleasure as she rubbed hard and deep into my calf muscles. She paused for the briefest of moments before continuing.

"Well I graduated from police academy about three years ago. Was actually just given a promotion recently." I said. "About a year back-" I groaned with pleasure as her small but exquisitely talented hands along the backs of my hamstrings.

"Is the pressure alright?" She asked.

"The pressure feels amazing." I said relaxed and comfortable. "You were saying?" Ann asked.

"Oh. Right. Sorry. What you're doing is putting me into a bit of a trance." I chuckled. "About a year back I got out of an abusive relationship. It was my fault in a way really. I should have walked away when her abusive tendencies started showing." I said. Ann paused and walked to the desk and started dribbling oil from the bottle onto my legs again. Ann was quiet for a time before I asked her if something was wrong. She continued a slow and firm motion of going up and between my thighs and back down and around my hamstrings.

"I'm sorry." She said softly.

"For what? You haven't done anything wrong Ann."

"No. I'm sorry you were abused. You don't deserve that." She said, voice soft and low. She was quiet for a few long moments before talking again. "You remember Kevin?"

"Yeah." I said unenthusiastically. Kevin was the last woman I remember Ann with after graduating high school. He was a jerk and an asshole but Ann liked him so I didn't say anything though I wish I had.

"Kevin...beat me." She whispered, voice broken and hollow. I tensed. "He became a drunk and abusive too." Her hands had stopped moving and I swear I could feel her fingers trembling slightly. Naked or not, I didn't care. I twisted around and did my best to wrap the towel around me. Ann looked up at me nervous and wary. The scars of the abuse she had suffered were evident in her blue eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and held her against me. Not tightly and certainly not restricting but comfortingly. Ann was silent and still for a long moment before she embraced me. Her head pressed against my chest. Two abused people, absorbing the comfort of the other. She pulled away and I let her go and watched the tears drip from her eyes. She delicately wiped them away, making sure not to mess up the mascara. "Thanks." Ann said with a genuine smile and gestures for me to lay back down. She resumed the massage tenderly and our conversation started up again, a little more relaxed and comfortable than before.

"Where do you live now?" I asked.

"Well-" she sighed. "I live with my parents right now. Being a masseuse doesn't exactly bring in the dough."

"I know what you mean." I said. "There isn't anything embarrassing about living with your parents."

"Pfft." She huffed. "I bet you're not living with your parents."

"True. I'm not. I have a two bedroom apartment across town. It's about fifteen minutes away."

"Lucky. I have a thirty minute drive to my parents house. It isn't ideal but I don't have rent so...what do you do."

Ann moved up my lower back and really pressed in hard with her rumba getting into the muscle. I let out soft groans. "You feel amazing." I said. I stiffened and corrected myself; "What you're doing feels amazing."

She giggled and didn't say anything as she kept massaging for a while.

"Have you been dating since Kevin?" I asked.

"No. I haven't. You?"

"No. I really haven't had any desire to. I'm sure the abuse we suffered probably scarred us deeply."

"So you haven't been with a woman in over a year?" Ann asked.

"Yeah, it's been awhile." I sighed as she started rubbing my shoulders.

"You have quite a few knots up here." Ann said as she really started rubbing my shoulders deeply. The feel of her hands on me caused my mind to drift. Although I did have a hard on for most of the massage I had started to lose feeling in my cock from laying on it. The only way I knew it was still hard was from the pulses that stirred every now and again. Ann ran her fingers down my back and along my spine and I swore I had a tiny orgasm as I moaned.

"Go ahead and roll over." She said. I rolled over making sure to keep the towel on as I rolled. Though as I settled back down I held the towel down doing my best to keep my cock from springing up at full attention. Ann laid a very hot and rose scented towel across my face and over my eyes. My mind felt like mush with the pleasantly warm towel and aroma. I swear that my mind wanted to slip into unconsciousness because before I knew it, I had lost grip of the towel and my cock was standing tall. Ann was facing away, I could hear her shuffling around with the oils.

"Well, perhaps you and I could get some dinner?" She asked. "I know I wouldn't mind...oh!" She gasped. I didn't move, I didn't reach for the towel over my head which was hiding my bright red embarrassed face.

"I'm really sorry Ann." I said, throat dry. "I didn't mean for it."

"It's okay." She said meekly. "Massages are stimulating and...it's...only natural."

Ann started again at my ankles and feet and worked her way up my leg. The closer she got to my thighs, the more my cock decided to flex and throb. Each time it throbbed Ann paused for a moment and continued the massage. What I wasn't aware of was just how much precum was drooling down my cock. I felt the towel over my waist lift away and Ann let out a soft whine. I pulled away the towel from my face and met Ann's eyes. My seven inch long cock was literally soaked with precum. Like wax dripping down a candle my precum was dripping down my veiny cock. Ann just stared at it and I stared at her.

"I'm really sorry." I said and shifted to move off the bed. Ann moved in and held my hips down.

"It's okay." She said softly and she began licking my cock. Her tongue slid up one side and then the other. All the cum that had been dripping down pulled away with her tongue in thick strands. As her tongue reached the top of my head her lips parted and engulfed my cock. Only the head at first and then more of the cock each time.

"Oh god. Ann." I groaned as her mouth and tongue sucked my cock better than I had ever imagined anyone could. I leaned up, pulled her off, hopped off the bed and with accurate aim started disrobing her. Her shirt flew off and I'm pretty sure that before it hit the carpeted floor I had her white bra off. I pulled free her pants and her panties which were absolutely soaked with thick cum. I laid back down on the bed and I helped Ann up. Her legs straddled my head and her pussy was in my face and my mouth was sucking on her pussy. My tongue slid up and down and between her pussy lips. I remember Ann moaning each time I licked her clitoris and sucked on her short labia. I couldn't contain my groans as she sucked my cock while simultaneously stroking it with her hand. Her thick cum was warm and sweet and a little bitter. A taste I would not forget. I focused on her clitoris and sucked on it while licking it. Ann stopped sucking my cock and went into an preorgasmic frenzy as I sucked her clitoris.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck!" She moaned and pressed her pussy onto me and climaxed on my face. I didn't even bother waiting. I took hold of her hips and started licking and sucking her clitoris again. It was red and puffy and extremely sensitive.

"Wait! Oh shit...wait I'm going to..." Ann didn't even get to finish talking before she came again. This time I made sure to lick up her cum. A warm bitter yet sweet taste. Ann turned around and faced me. My lips coated in her cum, she leaned down and we started making out. Our tongues twisted and explored each other's mouths.

"I've always wanted to date you Ann." I said. "I've had a crush on you for a long time."

"Me too. I wanted to date you too." She looked down at my cock which was completely erect. Ann looked back at me and gave me a smile.

"I've got a condom in my-" Ann put her lips to mine and just like that, my cock slid into her tight pussy. We both moaned probably a little too loud. Her tight pussy wrapped around my swollen cock and slowly she started riding my cock. I watched my cock go in and out of her pussy as she rode me. Her moans became whines which became loud shouts as she orgasmed again. Thick white cum drooled down my cock from her pussy.

"That was amazing." she sighed.

I took her and lifted her into the air and placed her on the edge of the bed. Ann instinctively grabbed the edge of the bed and held on. My cock slid right back in and I buried it balls deep. As my cock sank within her pussy I felt her soft cervix. A tightness ensued and Ann let out a loud shout as she squirted all over my cock. I pulled out and flipped her over. Our eyes locked and I thrust back in, pounding her cervix with all the strength I had.

"Yes! Oh god don't stop! Don't stop!" She moaned.

"Ann. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

"Cum with me. Cum with me." Ann moaned.

Her Pusey tightened around my cock and all I wanted to do was thrust harder and faster.

I took hold of her hips and thrusted in again and again and as my cock erupted I pressed hard against her cervix and we locked eyes. My cock expanded as her canal tightened. I pushed hard and let out a loud groan as my cock pulsed releasing thick and massive load of cum after load of cum.