Massage

Story Info
An out of the ordinary massage.
1k words
4.45
11.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom718
tom718
2 Followers

Based on true events.

Not sure what happened, probably from sitting around too much like a lazy ass, but I got this strange pain in my groin. This is a great excuse to book an appointment with my hot message therapist!

I've been seeing this message therapist for almost 10 years. Nothing sexual has ever happened. We chat a lot and get along very well, but never any flirting. But I won't lie, wish it went further. She's extremely good looking with a great body. She often wears a tight t-shirt and leggings during the massages.

Luckily I was able to get an appointment for a 1 hour massage with her the next day, so only 1 sleepless night of misery! She works out of her basement, so when I arrived at her house she answered the door in just a sports bra and leggings and told me she was running a bit late. I never get tired of looking at her, but this was the first time in just a bra. Like most men, I get aroused during a massage, but this time it was starting before I even hit the table!

When I had booked the appointment, I had told her I had a groin issue in addition to my persistent neck issues. I usually keep my underwear on, but this time she told me it would be easier if I had them off. So I went nude for the first time. Felt strange and seemed to fuel my arousal. Got on the table, under the sheets, face down. Heard the knock on the door and she came in.

As I am sure most of you know, massage therapists are not to touch genitals, they could lose their license. Not that I'd rat on her if she ever did! And I've definitely fantasized about her doing so, and more! But I got the feeling she wasn't into me that way.

She got to work on my glutes, worked her way up my back, and finished on my neck before getting me to flip onto my back. That's when I noticed she was still only wearing a sports bra and leggings!

At this point, the sheets were covering me completely up to my chest. She asked if it was ok to uncover me enough to access my groin area. I don't remember for sure, but I think I said yes in a nervous and awkward voice. She just smiled at me in a laughing sort of way and proceeded to uncover me. Now I figured she would just uncover just enough to get her hands in, but she revealed my whole crotch. I was already mostly hard at this point and I inadvertently twitched my penis when it was exposed to the cooler air. I was very self-conscious at this point since she has never seen this part of me before. This didn't appear to phase her at all, and figured she's done this a lot in her career.

She was standing to my right facing away from me as she applied more massage oil to her hands. She started at my hip and slowly moved her hands toward my groin. The closer she got, the more my arousal grew. It's hard to describe the path her soft hands took, but it went from my hip to groin to inner thigh. It was soft at first and slowly she added more and more pressure. She certainly hit the groin issue spot as it was pretty painful, at first. Over time the pain started to go away and it was pure pleasure.

After a while, she started to reposition her arm with her elbow moving more inward, over my belly. I assumed she was doing this to get a better angle of massage. Next thing I know, her forearm is rubbing against my penis. The soft skin of her arm was caressing my tip as I was getting extremely hard under her arm. Again, didn't phase her at all.

In this pure bliss, she stopped. Disappointed, and assumed it was over. But then I saw her get her massage oil and apply more to her hands. Seemed like a lot more this time. Got excited assuming I'm getting more groin massage. Then I noticed she was applying the oil from her hand onto her forearm!

She placed the lubed forearm back on my penis and resumed her massaging of my groin. This time she was applying a lot more pressure with her forearm. Her arm moving up and down over my erection felt amazing! She was clearly making sure my tip was getting an ample massage. And maybe I'm imagining this because I was in the moment, but I swear she was standing closer to my head, slightly bent at the waist, with her tight ass in leggings near my face! I'm a sucker for girls in leggings and maybe she knew that from all the conversations we've had over the years.

I glanced at the clock and noticed the 1 hour was almost up. Good timing, because I was close to cumming, and I think she could tell by my heavy breathing. She was pressing harder and going faster. Not even sure she was massaging my groin anymore. Then I saw her use her other hand and pull down her tight leggings exposing her amazing ass. It was dark, but she bent over more to expose her cleanly shaved pussy. And that was it for me. I started cumming all over her forearm.

She lightened her pressure on my penis, but kept rubbing until I was completely drained. She left her arm on me until my breathing calmed and I started going soft. After she quickly cleaned both of us off, she pulled up her pants, covered me back up, and left the room.

I don't know if it was my most intense orgasm, but it certainly ranks up there.

I got dressed and noticed the groin pain was pretty much gone. Went upstairs to pay her. She asked how I feel and I gave my usual "Great!" response. She smiled and handed me the bill. Definitely gave her a higher than normal tip this time, but we never discussed what happened. We both acted like it never happened, however I immediately booked another appointment for next week. It's going to feel like the longest week of my life!

For the record, I did NOT touch her at all.

tom718
tom718
2 Followers