Massage Appointment

Story Info
She wasn't what she seemed to be.
3.1k words
3.69
105.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers

I am what one would call a "freelance" massage therapist. Except for the small complication of being unlicensed I am pretty good at it, too. I not only get to rub naked ladies on a regular basis, but I even get paid a small fee, too!

Hell of a deal.

I dialed up my message service to see if I had anything scheduled for the weekend. I was actually hoping I didn't, since it was fall the fish were in the river. I was thinking of drifting a lure through some nearby holes, maybe catching one of the elusive fall Steelhead that came in this time of year.

"Hello. My name is Samantha, I would like to book a massage." a sweet female voice said, giving a return number.

I almost never turn down an opportunity.

When I first started, I just used what I had learned from getting massages, combined that with a few night courses at a local trade school.

Next was buying a portable table and some sheets and oils, that simple.

I didn't get a license, yea, I know it is against the law but I didn't give a shit. I figured that being careful combined with an anonymous phone service and the massage board would play hell catching me.

I got away with it for several years, too. I was even building a repeat business as word got around to the housewife types that there was a good looking guy that didn't mind making a massage session..shall we say..more FUN than one might expect from a legitimate therapist?

I had done probably around 75 to a 100 different ladies, every size, shape, walk of life one can think of. Everything from the chubby little gals that probably hardly ever got to have a man tickle their snatch and rub their behind to housewife types with their hubby or mate watching, getting his jollies.

Hell, a couple of them sat in their chairs and whacked off, and some even asked me to climb on the table and screw their woman but I wouldn't do that, I might be a pervert but I am not stupid.

I figured that if they wanted me to do that, how many others had? So I limited myself to what I liked, looking and maybe doing a bit of fingerfucking and titty rubbing, it's a kick.

I got to see so many different pussies and titties that I could write a book just on the variations.

It is funny but women once on a massage table seem to lose all inhibitions, all modesty. There is something about them stripping naked and being covered only by a thin sheet that almost without fail gets them to thinking of the sensual aspects.

I guess that works the same way with men, at least it seems to with me. Over the years I have had lots of female hands wrapped around my cock, getting them to break down and do that isn't always easy, it is like a conquest or something.

I like the conquest, the look a woman gets on her face when she finally breaks the rules.

I quickly learned some key phrases to use during my sessions. I would watch closely and if their breathing quickened or their skin flushed, or if I saw their hips move or legs slightly part, I knew.

"Are you bashful about your breasts?" I would politely ask as I carefully made sure the top sheet covered them.

That got a "No." or a shake of the head about 90% of the time. Some would just reach up and pull it down to their waist, no messing around.

"I have some techniques that are wonderful but a bit..intimate?" I would say, as I gently worked on their hips or thighs.

Then before they could respond I would tell them,

"We can avoid those areas if you are shy."

Very few women want to admit to being shy.

Plus all women like to be looked at with appreciation, those that are somewhat short of spectacular like it even more.

I got very good at appearing to be appreciative, even with the chubby ones and the older housewife types.

Hell, until you manage to get some 60 year old housewife to happily spread her legs and let you look and play with her stuff, you just haven't had any fun, at least not if you are a true pervert like me.

My carefully executed line of rap normally got a positive response and I would be making tiny circles up and down right next to their pussy, letting my fingers tug at them, teasing. Soon they would be moving towards me, wiggling their behinds, trying to increase the touch.

It wouldn't be long before I would be doing my best to bring them to climax with my fingers stuffed inside, and the vast majority would do just that.

Orgasm all over the place.

Some of them popped off like firecrackers, some I would lean down and whisper in their ears, telling them how wonderful they felt.

I was having myself a ball.

Anyway, my idea of an afternoon fishing trip was out, I dialed the number and the same sweet voice answered.

"Hi, you called about a massage appointment?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. I was hoping for this evening." She said.

We agreed on a time, I loaded up and drove to the address. It was quite a ways out in the country, I finally found the turnoff and drove up a small hill to the front yard. The house was an older place, two story, the yard was dark but there were lights on the ground floor.

I knocked on the door, totally unprepared for what answered.

She was beautiful!

She was beyond that, for a moment I lost control, stood there with my mouth open. Samantha was just over 5 feet tall, I could easily encircle her waist with my hands. Her full breasts jutted out obviously braless under the light cutoff T-shirt she wore, the very bottom curve of her breasts exposed below the top. The simple blue jeans were cut so low I could see the flare of her lower abdomen making a "V" shape. Her feet were bare, she had long flowing jet black hair.

Yes, a total vision!

"Hello!" I managed to stammer.

"Come in.", she smiled and stepped aside.

I walked in, looked around. The room was lit by candles, they were everywhere.

"You can set up your table in here if you like.", the silky voice made me tremble.

I was going to like this.

I quickly unfolded my table, covered it with sheets. As I folded the top sheet back and placed a soft pillow at the head of it, I caught a motion out of the corner of my eye.

Looking over, there was nothing there. I turned back to my table and sensed the motion again, still, nothing there. There was a leather couch over by the wall, it hit me that maybe it was a cat or something.

"I will go wash up while you get ready.", I told her. She pointed to a doorway I took to be the bathroom, so I went in and washed my hands.

"Ready?", I called out.

"Yes, I am ready." I heard her respond in that soft voice that reeked of sex.

I came out to another vision. She lay on her stomach, the sheet pulled down to just below the tops of her hips.

There wasn't a flaw, a dimple, not a single mark or blemish. The flare of her buttocks was perfection, her heavy breasts were pressed against the table but there was no way to hide them as she lay with her head on the cushion, arms folded underneath.

"Do you have any particular areas of discomfort?", I asked, using my normal opening line.

"No, this is just for relaxation." she turned and looked at me with a smile.

"Just for...fun."

She stressed the "fun" part.

"I hear you are very good." She told me as she turned her head away and seemed to relax.

I oiled my hands and began with her back and shoulders, her flesh was like silk. I had done so many sessions, some with women quite attractive, nothing like this though.

Every muscle of her upper body was defined, I could feel them relax ahead of my touch. Her body was used to massage, I could tell. I worked my way down each side, she sighed and relaxed right along with every stroke.

Then I began on her legs, as I worked past her calves I thought I saw that motion out of the corner of my eye again, I turned my head but nothing was there. I began to work the back of her thighs, she rolled her hips first one way, then the other. Her legs parted slightly, a signal I had seen many times before. I folded the drape sideways, exposing the perfect left cheek of her ass to the flickering light from the candles. Again I sensed rather than saw that motion, turning my head to look I thought I saw another motion on the other side.

There was nothing there, I decided maybe it was just the change in light from all the candles. They did give an odd almost spooky appearance to the room.

I began to stroke up and over her glutes, letting the tips of my fingers slip slightly into the cleft of her cheeks. She let out a quiet moan and opened her legs some more.

I moved to the other side, folded the sheet inwards, now I had both buttocks bared. The drape was nestled between her legs, I could see a hint of black pubic hair but the candles cast shadows so I couldn't be sure. I stroked over her right cheek, again letting my fingers slip into the cleft. I was rewarded with another sigh, she opened her legs even more. Her feet were now all the way to the edge of the table on each side.

"I have some techniques that are nice but a bit intimate." I told her. "We can avoid...."

"Go ahead, I am not shy!" she interrupted.

That caught me slightly off guard, and that damn motion out of the corner of my eye was there again. It was like something darted along the wall and then was gone, it was starting to drive me nuts.

I added some oil, allowed my fingertips to stroke upwards alongside her vagina in tiny circles, she released another little moan. I let the back of my hand bump against her, I could feel her dampness. That is the point where if I they do not resist or tense up, I know and all pretense can cease.

She didn't resist.

As my fingertips stroked upwards directly across her full lips, she lifted her hips slightly from the table, opened her knees, and moaned again, allowing it. I repeated the motion several times, her body shuddered in a mild orgasm. I moved to the other side and repeated, darned if she didn't orgasm again.

I held the drape up, asked her to turn over, no point in asking if she was bashful about her breasts. She rolled over, her breasts came into full view. They were perfection, impossible perfection! No sign of implants, her nipples had the magic half walnut shell shape women are rarely blessed with, soft and bulbous atop her mounds of flesh. The color of her upper body was uniform, a light milk chocolate.

Once again I hesitated, almost in awe, this was the most beautiful, perfect creature I had ever seen, in the flesh or in any magazine.

A smile drifted across her face, her dark eyes met mine. They looked like they had lights, reflections from the candles, I thought.

"We won't need this." She touched the edge of the drape.

My hands were shaking as I lifted it from her body, folded it and placed it on my carry bag.

Turning back, I took a deep breath, trying to overcome the trembling of my hands. Then I caught that flicker of motion again, I turned and it seemed to be just out of my line of sight.

"Is something wrong?" she asked me, noting my glancing around.

"I keep seeing something move."

"Oh, don't worry, that is just my friend."

"Friend?"

"Yes, he lives here. He is very fast." She smiled again, almost lazily, stretching her arms over her head.

I shook my head, a damned cat or something. I returned my attention to Samantha, now lying there naked, gloriously naked, on her back.

My eyes dropped down to the full mass of pubic hair, it was natural and untouched, the same color of her hair.

I spread some more of my sweet Almond oil, began again. I pressed and kneaded the soft yet firm flesh of her breasts, it was almost like heaven. Then I began some small circles, each getting closer and closer to her nipples as I stood at the head of the table gazing down on her face.

Her body reacted when I finally touched her nipples, both at once, her mouth came open and she let out a groan. I lightly squeezed each one, glancing at her face to check for any hint of pain.

Then I looked again, something was wrong with her teeth, she closed her mouth and opened again with a sigh. No, they were fine, white, uniform. Her tongue flicked out across her lips, the motion was quick, very quick.

I hesitated, then I was distracted again by that irritating movement just out of my range of vision. I turned my head quickly this time, I saw it's tail as it darted behind the couch, it was long, thin, hairless.

A cat! One of those damned hairless cats! That was what it had to be.

"Quick little fucker!", I thought, grinning.

I massaged her sides, then down and up both of her legs. She lay there unashamed, eyes closed as I let my fingers drift into the silky mass of pubic hair that flowed over her loins.

Samantha's legs parted to ease my access, I stroked her slit in gentle upward swings until I felt her body shudder, then her hips pressed upwards and her mouth came open again. I felt her vaginal muscles clamp down firmly on my fingers.

I looked again at her face, something about her teeth again? It was hard to tell in the flickering light from the candles, I looked more closely and all seemed normal.

I was getting distracted, scattered. I took a deep breath to regain control. She sat up, leaning partially on one elbow. She smiled.

"That was so nice!"

"Thank you." I turned to place some of my gear into my bag.

"Why don't you undress for me?"

Undress? One of my rules, play with a client, but no sex, not intercourse.

I wasn't stupid.

"I don't...I shouldn't..."

"It's all right, I want to see you, you are so pretty."

Pretty?

My hands were reaching for the buttons on my shirt, a mind of their own. I was denying doing it while I was doing it. My shirt came off, slipped back over my shoulders. I reached down and tripped the top button on my slacks, sliding them down and stepping out of them.

I looked up at Samantha, she lay there leaning on one elbow, watching. Her eyes were like fire in the candlelight, her expression fathomless.

I reached for my briefs, rolled them down my hips, my erection swung free, upwards. I hadn't even realized I was erect.

I looked up at her again, she was smiling. Then I saw that motion again, looking over, there sat that hairless cat. It was staring at me, sitting there like I had seen no cat ever sit. It's shoulders were huge for it's...

That was no cat!

It's red eyed face stared at me, the thing had fangs and claws and...

"What the hell is that!" I exclaimed.

It was on me in a flash, it's claws came out, embedded into my leg before I could move.

I looked over at Samantha for help as I opened my mouth to scream.

That wasn't Samantha! That wasn't even a woman, it was a huge hairless...thing, huge bulging muscles, claws! It looked like a monstrous version of the creature tearing at my lower body as I struggled to no avail.

My mouth was open, I was yelling, screaming, or I thought I was.

The face grinned, I saw the fangs glisten as the creature moved, slid off the table, came at me. I felt my body grasped, I felt the stabs of pain as fangs sank into my neck, felt more stabs of pain as the other thing tore at me, sank it's teeth into my groin. It's claws held me helpless, I could not move.

I opened my mouth, no sound came out. I could hear screams, though, they came from somewhere else.

"Who is that screaming?" I wondered crazily as I fell backwards, passed out.

_________________________________________

"Will you come and see me again?" Samantha smiled at me as I lifted my table to move it down the steps.

I looked back at her standing there. Such a beautiful creature. She was beautiful enough to maybe make me break my rule.

"Sure, that was fun!" I told her, smiling.

Maybe next time. Yes, maybe. The sight of her lying there naked and unconcerned flashed into my mind.

Yes, maybe.

I loaded my car, started the engine.

"What a fun session," I thought.

I realized I never did figure out what that motion was for sure, but it must have been a cat.

I rubbed my neck, it seemed sore for some reason. My fingertips touched two bumps right on the side of my throat.

"What the hell?" I thought, glancing at myself in the rearview mirror. I spotted the two fangs hanging down, the red circles on my neck, the eyes stared back at me, black as coal.

I was suddenly cold, shocked at that image with memory flooding into my head.

The screams I heard.....It hit me they were mine.

Gasping, I sat there for a long time staring at myself. The image softened, seemed to return to normal.

I shook my head, reached to place the car into gear when I saw another motion out of the corner of my eye. The little creature sat on the floorboards on the passenger side, staring at me with it's black eyes.

I smiled, reached out to pat it's head, moving my hand just in time as it snapped at me with it's fangs.

"Now, now! No biting! Are you hungry, little fella?" I glanced at my watch.

It let out a low growl, scurried under the seat.

Plenty of time to make my next appointment.

Plenty of time.

I was hungry, too.

magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers