Massage Experience

Story Info
Massage turn to femdom and humiliated.
3.3k words
3.6
34.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday afternoon when I didn't have plan to do anything. Then my friend asked me to go to a mall just to hang out. Because I was always the one who mostly pay for the drinks and foods every time we hang out, before we went to the mall, he asked me to get a massage first which he would pay for it.

There are 2 kind of massage here, the real massage and the other we call it "massage plus" which is specifically for male, sexy therapist, and at least the package includes hand job.

At that time, I didn't ask for a "massage plus" but what I said, the therapist must be a female because I just don't like being touched by another male. But he thought what I asked was "massage plus" so, we went there.

It was my very first time to go to a "massage plus". At first, we were asked to wait in the lounge. The lounge is like a cozy bar where people can just sit there and have drinks even though don't come for massage. After about 10 minutes, the cashier lady whom I just realized were wearing micro skirt (she was behind her desk, how could I know?) came to us bringing computer tablet

There were many pictures of sexy ladies in the tablet which actually the picture of the therapist and she asked us to pick the lady that we wanted to massage us.

I just picked the one with cute face and big boobs from the picture and after we picked the lady, she brought us to our room, separately of course.

In the room I just waited and not so long the lady that I picked came, she worn a very short dress, and seems a bit younger than the picture. She has brown skin (Malay people), and the boobs is really beautiful just from the outside.

There were about 10 seconds awkward silence after she entered the room because I didn't know what to do, then she asked me, "Is it your first time?" I said "Yes, it is."

Then she smiled and said "Oh I see, you can just strip yourself and we will start."

Then I directly stripped myself until totally naked.

The package that we ordered was 90 minutes, that means there will be about 60 minutes massage, then 30 minutes "package plus" (that's why it's called massage plus). At first she massaged my back to my leg, the massage was not really good, I guess most people that come to "massage plus" just looking for the "plus" instead of the massage, nothing special until she asked me to flip around. My dick was exposed to her. As an exhibitionist, that was really exciting for me because I was in a room, completely naked with a clothed lady who was massaging me. My dick was getting hard and standing while I saw her face was more to wondering rather than surprised. She asked me with a bit laugh "Why is your dick? I haven't touched it yet but it's standing now." I was a bit embarrassed and said "I don't know, maybe because it's my first time." She continued the massage until 60 minutes and then she said, "Ok, the massage is done, now flip around and lift your butt, we will do 'pick a manggo'." I did what she said even though I didn't know what pick-a-manggo was. I was laying down lifting my butt while she was using an oil to her hands, that was an awkward position. Then suddenly she grabbed my balls, she massaged it, and it felt really amazing, I couldn't even described the feeling to my balls and after about 5 minutes, she took my penis, she also massaged it. That felt nothing like jerking off, that was really different which was more extraordinary and I couldn't hold to not moaning.

After that, she asked me to lay on my back then she jerked me off till I cum and she also cleaned it with tissue. While I was resting, she entered to the bath room which was inside the room and it was just a glass wall. She was urinating and clean her self while I was watching her. After that I took a bath while she also could watch me. After I finished, I got out naked and because she knew it was my first time she said "Ok I'm finished, now I'm just waiting for the tip if you would like to give." So while she was sitting down on the floor waiting for me, I was reaching my jeans which was hang next to her and while I was doing that, taking my wallet, my dick was just inches away of her face and it made my dick hard again.

While I was taking my money, she said again "You just cum 15 minutes ago and your dick is hard again there" and she laughed. I just smiled and gave the tip to her then she left.

After that first experience, I liked to go to those kind of massage place and as an exhibitionist, for me the most interesting part was not the package of hand job or more, but being naked and touched by clothed lady was really exciting.

There was one really exciting experience. After I selected the therapist and entered the room, it was on the third floor of the building. As per my experience, I directly stripped myself totally naked, then the lady came. She introduced herself, Lusi. She worn white shirt and short jeans. She was more plump compare to what I saw from the picture and her boobs was big.

I was wondering her clothing selection. Usually the therapist wears sexy dress but she wears shirt and shorts. After she introduced herself she directly said that she didn't feel like to do a massage. I was confused, what would I pay for then. She said "What if we just chat then have sex? You don't need to pay more." I was thinking considering her offer then we agreed. I was a bit confuse since I was already naked and we would just chat (?). I was thinking whether I should put back my clothes on or what. My exhibitionist desire led me to stay naked. Then she sat down and I followed her. She opened the conversation. She said she just woke up and arrived there. That explains why she didn't wear sexy dress as usual therapist in that kind of place.

"Are you going to put your clothes on?" She asked.

"Well, you have seen everything since you just came, even if I'm still wearing my clothes, we will have sex so why bother to put my clothes on again." I said

"We will be here for about 90 minutes and you will be naked the whole time in front of me?" She wondered.

"Yes, sure, that would not be a problem, right?" I said.

"Yeah, it's up to you." She said while her face were still a bit wondering.

The conversation started normally, I asked her experience being therapist, why she becomes therapist, etc. until she said;

"I'm observing your dick and you have such a pink dick head, it's cute."

Since I have circumcised penis, the tip of my penis is no longer covered with skin and the fact that she was looking right to my dick it made my dick hard. Since she was already looking and talking about my dick, I had one question that I didn't know the answer but I believed she knew and that was the time to asked,

"what do you think about my dick size? Is it normal or small?" I asked her because I believed she had seen and touched a lot of other dicks.

"For me that's a bit small but still good." she said.

I also told her that I was an exhibitionist, That's why I was being naked in front of her and I also told her all my exhibitionist experience in my other stories. The conversation became more exciting at that time.

Then during our conversation we heard two girls were passing in front of the room talked to each other. "Wait a minute." She said. She stood up, walked to the door and opened it to come to her friends. They were talking in front of the door left it open and I was still there naked displayed to those girls too. I didn't know what they were talking about then they three were looking at me then laughing. After that Lusi came back inside but to my surprised, those two girls followed her.

"Is it okay if they join us?" she asked.

I was frozen for a second and the fact that they were all already inside I couldn't think and just said "sure."

They both introduced themselves, The first one is Meri, She's a small girl, malay people with hair that's dyed brown, wearing glasses, but considering her small body, she has a big boobs too. The other one is Xenia, she is also malay people, has black hair but she's really fat. I was wondering who is someone that's possibly select her for a massage. They both were wearing mini dress. Meri was wearing white short dress half of her thigh and showed a lot of clevage and she didn't wear bra. Xenia was wearing tight pink dress with opened back and the bottom part was just right below her ass. Her nipple was already seen as the dress was tight.

They all sat in front of me, I saw Xenia and Lusi were whispering together while staring at my dick and it made my dick hard again. There was no conversation yet but seeing my dick was getting hard, they all laughed together. I was confused what should I do, that was really awkward and then Lusi said;

"I told them that you're an exhibitionist and like being seen naked. We made a guess how long your dick will get hard after we sit, turns out it only needs 10 seconds, hahahha."

I didn't know what to do or say, I just followed them to laugh awkwardly.

Lusi then told them what I told her about my exhibitionist experience and I could just followed them when they laughed and said yes when they asked whether it was true. I was observing that Meri was still shy at that time, most of the talks was done by Lusi and Xenia. The condition where I was sitting alone naked with three clothed girls talking about me as an object made me in vulnerable position. Then Lusi said, "He asked me about his dick size, what do you guys think?"

They all stared to my dick again which had been hard for quite some time.

"Hmm, I can't judge by just looking, please lay down." Xenia said and smiled.

I couldn't think that much and just followed her instruction. I laid down and then they three were surrounding my dick. Xenia then grabbed my dick and shook it.

"Hmm, to me the size is too small but this is really hard, I still like it. Have you tried it, Lusi?" Xenia said.

"I haven't, I just looked previously, let me." Lusi said while Xenia released my dick from her hand and Lusi started to shake it too.

"Yeah I told him it's a bit small but you're right, the hardness is really good." Lusi said.

"I think The size is really fit with your mouth, Meri, please try." Xenia said to Meri.

Meri was a bit shocked and her face turned red, she didn't say anything. Looking at her reaction, I guess Meri was a new therapist with least experience compared to the other two and still a bit innocent and gullible.

"Sit here and suck it." Xenia said to her pointing between my leg, then Xenia who was on my right and Lusi on my left grabbed my ankle and spread my leg preparing place for Meri. Then Meri sat there, bent, and suck my dick. From there I could see her hanging boobs and nipple and it made my dick getting even harder.

The condition there becomes more femdom as I was just laying down with three clothed girls playing with my dick. Somehow I enjoyed that condition and I almost cum but suddenly Meri stopped and sneezed. Turned out my pubic hair that I have never shaved was tickling her nose while she was sucking my dick. Right after my dick was released, cum was flowing out and I was really on the edge of squirting the cum.

Xenia then took a tissue and clean the cum. She then made a challenge between the girls to 'edging' me. The rule was just shook my dick until cum flew out but don't let it squirt. She didn't even asked for permission and I also couldn't think straight as I was really near to cumming and I just closed my eyes and looked at them sometimes.

Xenia started it, she grabbed my dick and shook it fast for about 10 times then suddenly released it. All three of them then stared at my dick and about 3 seconds after release, cum was flowing out by it self and they were laughing. It seems like Xenia was really experienced on that.

Lusi's turn, she took a tissue and cleaned my cum first, then she grabbed my dick and shook it slowly 3 times, stopped for several seconds, and do it 3 times slowly again, stopped and keep repeating that until my cum flew out again when she stopped and also followed by their laugh again.

At Meri's turn, I was already really horny, my face was red, I felt like already really tired but somehow my dick was still hard. She cleaned my cum and did dimilar like Lusi but she shook it once, release, once, release, when I almost cum I was moaning in my heart I was begging her to make me cum but turned out because I was moaning she knew I almost cum and when she released, my cum was flowing out again.

They three were like celebrating each other after finishing the challenge while I was still laying down. I was really tired, it felt like I just had sex 3 times but I didn't even squirt my cum once.

After about a minute my hard dick was shrinking and they were still discussing about my dick and their method of edging. Then I sit up and Xenia asked, "How are you? hahaha."

"I'm tired." I said with awkward smile.

"You haven't squirt your cum. Edging doesn't count as cumming." Xenia said and laughed together with Meri and Lusi.

"Lusi said that you will have sex later, right? What if you have sex with Meri here or you can ask her whatever you want her to do but I'll give you a challenge?" Xenia asked me. Meri's face was getting red and she just smiled and stayed quiet.

"You still have 15 minutes of your booking time. I will take all your clothes and hide them in the lounge, you said you're an exhibitionist and like being seen naked, I don't know how many people are there right now either therapist who are taking a break or customer are waiting but you have to find it before your time is finished or you won't have the sex that Lusi promised but it's changed to Meri now. Meri you wait here." and suddenly Xenia and Lusi were taking out my clothes which was hang on the door and run outside.

I even hadn't said anything whether I agreed or not. For a minute I didn't know what to do. I didn't have anything and the only way to get all my stuffs was to get out naked and found it. The last time I was caught naked I was being jerked off by high school students but this time there was no way for me to not get caught. I didn't even think about having sex anymore. It was more to panic as I lost all my stuffs, exciting but also scare that I had to get out naked and had no idea how many people were there in the lounge.

"I will wait here you go and get back here with your stuffs in 15 minutes." Meri said and smiled.

I didn't have other options, the only way was to get out naked and find my stuffs real fast. Then I got out walking to the lounge in first floor and hiding my dick with my hands. On the way there I already passed several people either other therapist or customer and they were wondering what I was doing. In the lounge, I saw Xenia and Lusi were talking together with the cashier lady in 1 table, 6 males were having drinks, several other therapist on the break. After Xenia saw me arrived, she cheered and clapped her hands really hard and pointing to me and it made me the center of attention there. Everyone was laughing at me and some people were recording me. I just walked around looking for my stuffs while hiding my dick which was getting hard again.

I saw my bag was with Xenia. I took it and asked her where are my clothes but of course she didn't answer and just laughing.

I saw my shirt under the table of several therapist and I saw they were with 1 gay male.

I couldn't find the most important stuffs at that condition which was my pants. I haven't searched to the table where the males were drinking and it was really weird for me to be naked in front of other males but I didn't have other place to find. Then I went there, excused my self to them. They told me my pants were under the sofa. Then I bent over in the middle of them inserted my hand under the sofa searching for my pants and when my hand went into deep, one of them spread my butt showing my butt hole and followed by the laughing of everyone. I haven't found my pants yet and suddenly two males were pulling my foot and pull me up to the sofa. I was turned around where my head was on the ground while my body was at the sofa. they positioned my butt to be on top of the sofa and hold my hands and foot and also my head down so I couldn't see anything. It made my dick was displayed to everyone and they were all laughing. "Anyone wants to do anything here? HAHAHA." I heard one male said.

Then I felt someone was grabbing my dick, shook several times then suck my dick.

I was struggling as hard as I could but there were 6 males holding me and I was turned around made me a bit dizzy. The fact that I was edging 3 time, made my dick needed longer time to cum. That person was sucking me for sometime but I still had not cum. That person stopped sucking and then shook my dick and then I heard a male girly voice "I'm tired, anyone wants to substitute?" I realized I saw a gay male before and I guessed he must be sucking and shaking my dick now. I was struggling more and more and he shook my dick faster until finally I cum followed by everyone's shouting and laughing. He kept shaking until my dick got shrink and when he stopped, those males also released me.

They laid me in the sofa and left me. The cum and dizziness made me just laid down there for a minute, I just hide my dick with my hands. After that I saw my pants suddenly were there on the table. I cleaned my cum with tissue, put my pants on and run out of that place while everyone were still laughing at me. I even forgot to pay but no one were stopping me. Maybe the show was the payment.