Massage Manipulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

"Excellent," she said as she moved her legs up to either side of my head, "don't disappoint me." I somehow knew I had to do everything I could to make her feel as good as I possibly could. I dove into her sweet nectar as soon as I could reach it. I attacked her lips and clit with my tongue and teeth, and it wasn't long before I heard her moaning rising to a fevered pitch. It seemed the right time, so I reached around and pinched her big nipples as hard as I could. I guess I was lucky her thighs were covering my ears so that scream of pleasure didn't rupture my eardrums, but I began to think she was going to crush my skull as her spasm tried to lock her legs together. She stayed frozen like that for what seemed like half a minute before she finally started to relax.

"Are you happy, Mistress?" I asked, remembering my instructions, and hoping I had succeeded.

"Mm-hmm," she gasped out, then started to regain her composure some as she looked down into my eyes again, "Very happy, my slave. In fact, you've earned a reward." My clouded mind couldn't think of what could be better than pleasing my Mistress.

She reached around and grabbed my cock, "Get this hard." I had been so busy pleasing her, I hadn't even noticed I was still soft. At her command, my dick immediately sprung to full size and firmness. "Would you like to fuck me now?" she asked as she slid down my body then rose up above my crotch, "Would you?"

"If it would please you, my Mistress," was all I could think to reply. She dropped down so her pussy lips briefly touched the engorged head of my cock, then rose back up.

"That wasn't my question," her expression turned very sharp, and I knew I was in trouble, "my question was whether you want to fuck me!" She lowered her hips until her slickness was sliding up the underside of my raging rod, "Well?"

"Yes, Mistress," was all I could think to say. She lifted up again.

"Yes what? You have to say it," she commanded and dropped down again. This time she circled her juicy pussy around the throbbing head of my cock. I tried to lift my hips to get inside, but her hand suddenly slammed down on my thigh and pulled me down. "I didn't say you could do anything you fucking weasel!" Her screaming at me sent my mind reeling. How had I upset my mistress so much? What could I do to make her happy?

"I asked whether you want to fuck me, and I don't have all fucking afternoon to wait for your answer," she continued her rant as her eyes blazed right through me, "so you better answer my god-damned question right now!"

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, almost in a panic of getting it wrong, then another thought crossed my mind just a moment too late.

"YES WHAT???"

"Yes, I want to fuck you!"

"I can't hear you, you worthless piece of shit!"

"I WANT TO FUCK YOU!" I yelled.

"Again"

"I WANT TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR BURNING HOT PUSSY AND SUCK ON YOUR BIG FUCKING TITS!" I screamed.

"It's about time!" she scolded and then she engulfed my entire cock in one stroke. She rotated her hips around and I felt the head of my dick exploring every bit of her insides. She then started bouncing her hips up and down on my bar of steel as I reached up and pulled one of her bouncing tits into my mouth. Apparently she had been getting more than a bit worked up because it was no more than five minutes of this before I felt her pussy muscles lock down onto my captive cock as she sat up and screamed at the ceiling. That was more than I could take and I erupted deep within her. I don't really know how long I came, but I felt like I could have filled a gallon jug with my sperm. She collapsed onto my chest, gasping for breath. We lay like that for a few minutes, and I felt my cum pouring out of her, over my balls, and onto the table.

Finally her breathing subsided, and she lifted her head enough to look in my eyes, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, Mistress, very much!" I smiled.

"Good. Now I've got one more thing to do." I couldn't help but be curious. She climbed off me, her knees wobbling for a brief moment, and stood next to me as I lay on the table. Her breasts were very close to my face, but just out of reach.

"You've just been unfaithful to you wife with me, in a number of ways," her words stirred thoughts that had been previously subdued. I couldn't quite get them to coalesce, but they felt closer. "Do you want to know how I did it?"

Somehow I felt compelled to say yes, so I did – without saying Mistress. "Of course you do, " she continued, "Ever since you walked in the door, you've been under attack. Scents laced with pheromones, music with a hypnotic effect and subliminal messages, specific massage techniques, use of my control voice – even a special ingredient in the lotion I used were all designed to make you completely submit to my will. Everything I said to you made sense because I had already turned your mind into putty to form at my whim."

She laughed – an evil laugh, "Those 'supplements' I gave you were nothing other than Halcion and Viagra. I wanted to make sure you'd be able to perform for me – which you did very well," she lovingly stroked my cock before she continued, "and then recall none of it later."

I felt rage starting to build up at the deception. I knew my face was starting to turn red as my blood boiled.

She seemed to ignore me, "The best part is that, despite you knowing what I've done to you, I still have complete control over you," she laughed, "and I'll prove it. Suck my big tits."

I immediately latched onto the offered breasts and nursed them for all I was worth, but every other piece of my conscience tried to stop me.

"See? I can make you do anything," she gloated. "Now listen carefully. When I tell you, you will get up and move around behind me. Your cock will get harder than it's ever been, and you'll fuck me in the ass. You'll use all of you anger about how you've been manipulated to drive into me as hard as you can. You'll maul my big tits while you do it, but you won't cum until I tell you."

I knew that I would never do those things now that I understood how I had been used.

"When, and only when, I tell you to cum, you'll have the biggest orgasm of your life. Then you'll clean yourself up, get dressed, and leave. After you get in your car you won't remember any of this ever again. However, if you ever hear me say, 'My name's Deanna and I'm very glad to meet you' you will completely fall under my control again. Do you understand?"

Again I tried to fight, but I still heard myself say, "Yes, Mistress."

"Very good. Now get your ass of my table." I immediately jumped to the floor and tried to resist as my feet carried me behind her as she leaned over the table. My cum-soaked cock rose steadily until it was pointing up further than I'd ever seen it. I tried to think of things to calm it down, but it wasn't listening to me. I turned toward her beautifully shaped, lean buttocks. Under other circumstances, that sight alone might have had me thinking wistfully of a few "what-if" scenarios, and I probably would have had to go soil a few tissues in the bathroom for relief. Under my current situation, all I could do was think of how the owner of that piece of artwork had potentially ruined my wonderful marriage, and fury built within me. I had to destroy the owner of that ass to make her pay.

I forced the head of my hard-on down between her cheeks and thrust it all the way into her anus. Her scream of pain was satisfying to my anger, and I hungered for more. I immediately began full-force pistoning in and out – my hips slamming her thighs into the table on the forward stroke, and just barely keeping the tip in as I reared back. I reached up and clamped my hands onto her swinging udders. I guess I must have hurt her more because she screamed again.

I don't know how many minutes that went on, but sweating was pouring off of me and her back seemed to be soaked as well. Her screams, grunts, and exclamations were a non-stop flurry – most of them completely unintelligible. I did understand her when she screamed, "OH (thud) MY (thud) GOD (thud), I'M (thud) CUMMING (thud) AGAIN! (thud) PUMP (thud) YOUR (thud) CUM (thud) INTO (thud) MY (thud) ASSSS!!!!" With that, I felt my cock turn into a fire hose and began filling her entire colon with my seed. My head began spinning and I fell forward onto her in order to keep from hitting the floor.

Everything started to blur, but I have some recollection of wiping myself down, getting dressed, and somehow getting here to my car… what was I saying? What am I writing here?

I don't have time for this nonsense, I need to get home to my wife. I race home, pull into the garage, and she meets me at the door with her beautiful smile and sparkling blue eyes.

"How was the spa, Honey?" she asks as she kisses me.

"It must not have been too good; I think I slept through the whole thing."

12