Massage 'Mr. Dreamer'

Story Info
Does his wife work there?
1.1k words
3.72
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Massage 'Mr. Dreamer'

Approx. 1,200 words 5-minute read.

He parallel parked directly in front of the Massage Parlor, sandwiched between a Tattoo Parlor and a Retail Dope Store. It was across from a candy store, a twenty-four-hour bakery, and a bottle shop.

He rang the bell, heard the lock release, and stepped inside. The strong thick incense smell struck his nose with a little bite that was not unpleasant but familiar for some reason. He wondered what smells were there that needed to be that strongly hidden. The quiet reception area was fitted with a couch, a club chair, and a small receptionist's desk. A tall live plant and a display of massage oils, adult toys, and condoms were for sale, comprising the room furnishings. The woman who greeted him at the door leaned outside, where she looked both ways up and down the street before she closed the door behind him. Music hummed above him someplace in the ceiling.

She asked him what he would like, and he said, "Someone to jack me off, suck me off, fuck my ass, and let me fuck them."

Laughing lightly, she said, "Yeah, man, You, me, Ann in the backroom, and every other person over twenty-one. What do you expect to get you, dreamer?"

Dale replied, "Nothing for free that I do not deserve, and as much as I can have, Ruby Sue."

"You are a clever man. How much money are you willing to spend?"

"The amount that allows us to know we were appreciated, happy, and satisfied."

Dale stopped her by asking her, "Are you going to be my masseuse?"

She replied, "Of course, silly. You don't think I would have this conversation for another girl, do you?"

"Before I can tell you the price, I need you to tell me how much time we have before you have to walk out of here."

He replied, "I can spend three hours."

"In the time you have, we can do it all. After that list, I may have a discount opportunity for you to consider."

Dale pulled an envelope from his boot. He laid eight thousand five hundred dollars on the receptionist's desk. He said, "I can cover this, so what do you say? Okay? If you are down for this, let's get the money settled and get to it; how much do you say?"

x-x-x-x-x

"My name is Machiko, and I am from Kagoshima, Kyushu, Japan. I am here to please you the way you ask. Please follow me."

She stood from her graceful deep bow, smiled, held my hand, and led the way through the bead curtain.

I ask, "Where are the ...."

She stops abruptly and signals with a finger to her lips, "QUIET!" as a facial expression.

Down a hallway of doors, she leads me to turn into one where there is a massage table and all the tools of the suck-me-fuck-me trade in Anchorage. Machiko turned to me and released my drawstring, so my sweat shorts fell to the floor. I was commando, so she could and did lift my testicles to her mouth and had sucked them both into her quick-to-close mouth before I could sit or lay down anywhere. She couldn't speak, obviously, and I couldn't out of shock and awe. She released them just as the opening at the end of my cock spewed white, gluey, runny, paste-like, iridescent colors in strings of come all over her face, tits, and hair.

I was aghast and hoped, like the dickens, that I had more come and hadn't squeezed it all out. When she could again see through the come dripping over her eye, she pointed that I should lay on the table on my stomach. I wriggled to a comfortable position and realized she had climbed with me on top of the table. Her hand smeared a cold feeling greasy cream up the crease of my ass, spreading the coldness from my balls to my waist. She told me to get up on my knees and press my shoulders down onto the bed. I turned my head to the side where I saw my ass in a mirror. It was strange to see someone jamming their fingers in my asshole.

By the time I was ready, the head of the strap-on was past my well-lubed opening and rubbing against my prostate. I hadn't heard anyone come into the room, but I felt someone holding my cock. As the dildo rode on my prostate, pre-come flowed from my cock like a leaky garden spigot. I didn't know that the pre-come was being collected in a sake cup by that second person.

After riding me for about five minutes, with the second person sucking my balls for a couple of minutes, I came in the sake cup. When I recovered enough, Machiko had me roll over and place a condom on my cock. When she stroked me with a tight grip at a quick pace, she could sit down with her cunt swallowing my pole to my pubic bone. She stopped when she reached maximum penetration and said, "You will like this. This is my specialty. She slowly began to scoot down my hips; after almost completely sliding off my cock, she bent forward and kissed herself and the base of my cock. She slowly slid her vagina forward so that she sucked on her long-hanging labia before sitting back up on me and then cowgirl herself to her climax.

I lit off again and added to the come in the condom before we lay on the massage table for a couple of minutes resting. I did hear the second person leave then.

When we finally started moving again, she said, "A blow job, huh? No worry, little white boy with the wonderful cock. I can do that so that you will never forget it."

And she did. Something about a cock ring around the tip, removing it at the second of orgasm, then instantly getting her mouth cinched tight around the crown of my cock head.

Machiko's blow job was memorable and familiar. It was memorable in that it was during the strap-on sex that I suspected my wife was a masseuse in this same massage parlor. Coming into a tightly squeezed crown was the same move I had always been getting from my wife's world-class blow jobs. When we first got together, I told her she could make a lot of money giving that blow job and maybe even giving lessons on how to blow a cock.

Here I am, remembering it over forty years later. I never forgot. I also still remember that I was home that evening before my wife Ann, and she smelled like the rooms at the massage parlor when she walked into the kitchen. I wonder if Ann thought I was giving her orders or permission to charge for her blow jobs when I said that to her. Maybe she taught Machiko?

Coincidence?