Massage Student

Story Info
Just do what comes naturally, they said.
2.1k words
4.26
121.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Fresh out of high school without a single clue of what I wanted to do or be in my life, I found myself looking for work.

I had given some thought to going on to college, but my steady "C" average placed limits on my options.

Barely 19 years old, it came as a shock when my father explained to me that now I paid rent if I planned to live at home.

It would have been nice to have some warning, I was still wearing my cap and gown from graduation when he informed me of that little fact.

My savings amounted to just over $28.00, I had my Chevelle that I had rebuilt and painted with my own hands, and some clothes.

I found a job packing bundles of shingles into box cars at a local mill. The pay was lousy and that job ended the day one of the sawyers clipped the end off of a finger in his big slide saw, then threw it down the chute at me, laughing.

I must have run 100 yards before I took a breath, my idea of getting "promoted" to sawyer went right out the window that day.

Especially since I took notice of all the rest of them in the lunch room, none of them had all of their fingers.

I lasted just one day planting trees for a timber company, deciding I wasn't a damn mountain Goat.

I called my Grandmother down in Vallejo, she always loved me and thought I was special. Besides, she could cook, good lord could she cook.

The next day I was loaded up and headed off for the 600 mile trip down there, figuring I had enough for food and gas to just make it.

Dad handed me a $20 bill the day I left, then he reached out and hugged me. It hit me that I didn't remember my Dad ever hugging me before.

At least not recently. My 6'1" frame almost equalled his 6'3", men didn't hug men much where I came from.

He turned away rather quickly too, but not before I spotted the tiny tear in his eye. Mom kissed me and I was off, I thought about them quite a bit as I drove.

One thing about being in Vallejo, there was not only my Grandma but several of my Uncles. My Uncle Herman worked for a mining company. I was thinking of perhaps a job there. He mentioned something about them needing a driver, the pay was $80 a trip. I blinked at that, smart enough to want to know what the catch was.

It seems the truck carried the nitro up this rough winding road along the American river. The going was slow and one had to be careful.

I thought about that for just a couple of seconds before saying no.

My other Uncle, Mel, was a State Cop. No chance at help getting work there, I needed a degree to apply. That was what gave me the idea to go to school.

The local Junior College was very low tuition. I could at least start there in the two year program, improve my grades and maybe then I could get in to a good school.

I got a job stacking boxes at a local grocery, and enrolled in classes. But even working the money wasn't enough. Grandma was on Social Security and that was it, with the books I had to buy and everything else it was obvious that I was a burden financially.

Then my Uncle Ray came by with Venora, my Mom's sister, for a visit. He worked for a hotel in Reno as the bell captain. I was surprised when he mentioned how much money he made, it was very good.

Then he looked at me and grinned.

"There is one job there that I bet you could do, good money, too!" He told me.

I was all ears.

"All you would need to do is do what comes naturally." He was grinning now.

He explained that everyone staying there was a tourist, and people liked to have someone come up to their room to give them a rubdown.

The hotel charged $50, that seemed like a lot to me. Of course the Bell captain got a share and the hotel got a share, and I would get $20 of it.

I made $12 working 8 hours at the grocery, making $20 in just one hour was huge.

One little flaw, I had no idea at all of what to do, and I told him so.

"Come by the house tonight, we will train you, it is easy." He was grinning again.

I knocked on their door that evening, with no idea of what to expect.

Ray handed me a beer, then he went into a long explanation of how many of the guests were housewifes, older women, there gor gambling. They would get sore from pulling the handles on the machines and ask for a rubdown in their room.

"All you do is go up and give them a rubdown, that's it."

"I don't know how to do one." I told him.

"We will teach you. The hotel charges the bill to their room, and you get to keep any tips, less our cut of course."

"OK. What do I do?"

"Venora!" Ray called out.

My aunt Venora walked in, she had on a fuzzy white robe. I could tell by the flash of her bare legs that that was it, too. I turned bright red, of course.

Ray was busy setting up a little folding table, it looked flimsy. He spread out some sheets, Venora climbed on the table and lay face down, a pillow tucked under her chin. Ray pulled the robe off of her, I got a momentary glimpse of my aunt's naked body before he slid a top sheet over her.

He had me step up on one side as he began to rub her legs. He had me do the same to the other leg, adding some slipperly oil from a little bottle he set on the table.

I was uncomfortable at first but in just a few minutes I got the hang of it, Venora was moaning away as Ray and I rubbed her legs, then her fanny, finally up and over her back.

It was kinda fun, actually, and I began to relax.

Heck, I could do this, I thought.

"OK, turn over Honey." Ray told her. Venora rolled over without hesitation, Ray retucked the sheets and we started in on the front of her legs.

"Some of the women will want their breasts done." Ray said as he reached up and pulled the sheet down to Venora's waist.

I noticed he had a little catch in his voice as he said that.

Suddenly here was my aunt Venora's bare titties, exposed to my gaze. They were soft and saggy, with big dark nipples that poked out.

I hesitated, did he expect me to rub her boobs?

"Go ahead, just flat hands and circles." He said.

I reached out and took one in each hand, doing my best to rub them like he said, my face flaming.

But Venora didn't seem to mind and I relaxed quickly, then started to have fun.

"One thing, always ask first."

"Ask?"

"Yes, something like, are you shy about your bust? Or something like that, we don't want complaints."

"Your job will be to make the clients...happy." He gave me that grin again.

Then he reached down and tugged the sheet up, there was my aunt Venora's pussy, bald as a billiard cue.

She didn't flinch, either.

"Some will want you to work....down here." Ray had that catch in his voice again as he rubbed in small circles right alongside her vagina.

"Go ahead." He told me, as I was just standing there staring.

I finally reached down, trying to do the same things he was doing as Venora's hips came up and her eyelids began to flutter.

I had never seen a woman orgasm before, I am sure that is what I saw.

Finally we were done, Venora sat up, still naked, then she reached for her robe and slipped it on.

"See? You can do that." Ray told me.

I was sure I could.

Two weeks later classes were done for the Summer, I drove to Reno for my new job.

Ray had arranged a small room at the Hotel, handy since I was to be "On Call" pretty much all day every day.

The place never sleeps, they say.

They supplied me with sheets and towels, and a little folding table. They took my picture and put it on some cards to hand out.

I barely got unpacked and settled when the phone rang.

It was Ray.

"Room 1620." he told me.

"Mrs. Harrison, she is one of our rollers."

By then I knew what a "roller" was.

I got my table and headed for the elevators. I was scared half to death.

At the room, my knock was greeted by a sweet looking little old lady, at least 50 or so. She looked me up and down like a cat watching a bird, that didn't help.

I started setting up the table, when ready I turned to Mrs. Harrison to find her standing there naked.

She didn't look that bad, either, small busted and in pretty fair shape. She walked over to the table and laid down. I reached for the top sheet.

"Don't bother, I am not bashful." She said.

I was halfway up the back of her leg when I noticed she kept wiggling her hips, her legs getting wider and wider. I had a clear view of her slit, the curls of pubic hair did little to hide her pinkness.

I tried some of the coy terms I had practiced to be sure of their intentions.

"I assume you are not concerned about my touch?"

"Honey, don't miss anything!" she smiled, turning her head to look at me. Her gaze fell on my crotch.

I had this one figured out, in short order I had my fingers in her from behind, letting my fingers slide over the curve of her behind and then delve deep between the cleft, stoking her with each upward motion.

When she turned over I massaged her breasts, finally gently rolling the very tips of her nipples as her hips lifted off the table.

Then I had my slippery hands sliding between her legs, letting my index finger enter her to the second knuckle and slide slowly out each time I reached down.

Her hips came up so I slid my entire finger inside and held my palm pressed against her as her body let go. She shuddered, then relaxed.

Her eyes opened, she smiled at me.

"That was the best one yet!" she exclaimed.

I started to step to the bathroom to wash up, let her get dressed.

"Wait." she said, sitting up.

I hesitated.

"Come here," It was almost an order.

She slid off the table, reached for my belt. Her fingers were expert, she had my pants undone and in a flash she reached in and cradled me.

I quickly became erect, she leaned forward and her lips slid over me. It was so fast I didn't have time to really react, one moment I was standing there, the next she had half my length in her mouth and she knew exactly what she was doing!

I orgasmed, sending a huge mouthful of young male seed into her, she eagerly accepted it all.

She stopped, smiled at me.

"Thank you for such a nice time."

Then she went into the bathroom as I folded up the table and put the oil and sheet away.

She came out wearing a robe, smiled and handed me a $100 bill.

I looked at it in surprise.

"I could use another session before I have to go home." she smiled.

"Sure, glad to, just call anytime, that was fun."

That got a big smile out of her.

My phone was ringing when I got back to my room, it was Uncle Ray.

"Room 1060 in an hour, her name is Carla Wilson."

"New one, be careful."

I understood.

I was showered and fresh when I knocked on the door to room 1060 an hour later.

Expecting another older lady, I was surprised to see a pretty little brunette in her 30's standing there.

I was even more surprised to step into the room and see a big guy sitting at the table.

He got up, nodded to me.

"I will be back in a couple of hours, hon." He told her as he headed for the door.

He stopped and looked at me as he opened the door.

"Give her good time, bud." Then he smiled. "A REALLY good time!"

I started to set up my table.

I could see I was going to like this job.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers